Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027037 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1372909855376281602 damsak attack

Is there difference between RPG and bazooka?

quora:

There ARE differences, so let’s get at it.
RPG, in the case of the Russian RPG-# series of rocket launchers, are mostly unguided, dumbfired rockets designed to be disposable tubes that fire RPG (This does not stand for “Rocket Propelled Grenade”. Why would Russian engineers designate a firearm in english? It stands for “Man Portable Anti-Tank”) rockets that operate by firing a blast of heat through a cone, focusing all the heat generated on a single point of impact. Kind of like using twenty blow torches on a single square inch of metal. A bazooka does does this as well (keep in mind these two weapons almost never saw eachother (if you don’t count the Panzerfaust, which was a major inspiration for the design of the RPG-# series) and they are miles apart in R&grin) but has an electric trigger, yes in WW2 they had a rocket fired by a small electric circuit that was closed when the trigger was pulled. The bazooka was less effective, and was more of a grenade launcher. So, the Bazooka is a rocket propelled grenade launcher. and the RPG-# series is a man portable anti-tank rocket launcher. When bazooka shell hits, it explodes. When RPG rocket hits, it sprays hot gas and molten metal through tank armor.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-difference-between-RPG-and-bazooka

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Nigeria-Cameroon Border area of Central/Southern Borno.

My Humanitarian colleagues are pulling off from Northern Borno completely.

It’s messy.

Till now my friends they picked up in Dikwa no news from even ISWAP about them
e reach to pull out naa
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Someone in owerri fit start arguing with you now, say nah lie u dey lie grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Exactly brother.

Person go sit down far away from Northeast dey tell you wey dey drink beer for Brigade how the Brigade dey.

How many Brigade do we have in Borno state.

I only know of five excluding Monguno. That Monguno looks like it is bigger than a Brigade oh cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Exactly brother.

Person go sit down far away from Northeast dey tell you wey dey drink beer for Brigade how the Brigade dey.

How many Brigade do we have in Borno state.

I only know of five excluding Monguno. That Monguno looks like it is bigger than a Brigade oh cool

The day wey funny pass nah the day una dey argue about barbwire grin

Do you still remember the day the argument happen? Wey you disgrace the confuse person with pic? grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The day wey funny pass nah the day una dey argue about barbwire grin

Do you still remember the day the argument happen? Wey you disgrace the confuse person with pic? grin

lol grin grin grin grin grin na that one shock me pass oh. I dey tell person on road wey i dey pass every weekend. grin Person dey far away dey argue from far away Northeast cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well no argument again on my posts grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
The Nigerian Red Cross Society on Friday says contrary to the Federal Government’s claim that Ogun refugees have left Benin Republic, the victims of herdsmen attacks are still displaced in the francophone West African country.

The Ogun State Executive Branch Secretary of the humanitarian group, Oluwole Aboyade, stated this in an interview with The PUNCH.

Some residents of the Yewa area of Ogun State were recently forced to seek refuge in Benin Republic following attacks by herdsmen who invaded their villages and unleashed unprintable horror on them.

The PUNCH also visited some of the Ogun refugees in Benin Republic where they narrated their ordeal including how herdsmen burnt their children and their houses and how they had scampered for safety in the wake of the attacks.

The displaced persons are from Agbon-Ojodu, Moro, Asa, Ibeku and other villages in the Yewa Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs had said the Nigerian Embassy officials, who visited the communities where the people were taking shelter, were informed that they had returned to their communities in Nigeria.

The Director of Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bolaji Akinremi, had said, “Our mission visited the villages mentioned and met with rulers, but was told that those who came as a result of the crisis had returned after a few days. So, no Nigerian refugee was found in Benin Republic. In line with the various media reports and the reported National Assembly directive for NEMA to bring them back home, the MFA will be willing to support as appropriate.”

But speaking in a telephone interview with our correspondent on Friday, the Red Cross official, lamented that it was unfortunate that the government was playing politics with human lives.

Aboyade, who said his team was still in Benin Republic on Saturday to distribute relief items to the Ogun refugees, said the displaced persons are still in the francophone country as of the time of filing this report.

He said, “It is just unfortunate that the government knows the truth but is trying to play politics with the human lives. Anybody can go to Benin Republic, we have been there to give them (displaced Ogun people) clothes, and other essentials.

“We have been to the palace of the king of Egelu in Benin Republic. We met with the councilors of Iganna in Benin Republic. These are the people who accommodated the refugees.

“Our Nigerian citizens are there sleeping in mosques, public areas and other places. They were displaced by Fulani herdsmen and there is no food for them and all their means of livelihood have been lost but in Benin Republic, they gave them food for a limited period of time thinking that the Nigerian government will come to their aid. But now that the government is not coming to their aid, the displaced people have no option that to go to the farms in Benin Republic for labour jobs.

Nobody is at the villages back home; where will they go? Their houses have been razed by the Fulani herdsmen. Their means of livelihood have been destroyed. The Fulani herdsmen killed a number of the villagers, so how will those alive go back? They are not at the villages, they are in Benin Republic. The government envoy that visited the place should come and meet us and tell us that they didn’t see anybody there. The government should stop playing politics with human lives.”

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-fg-lied-ogun-refugees-still-in-benin-republic-says-red-cross/

GMB is a disaster.

This fulani heardsmen issue dey always make me boil with serious anger angry

Dapo abiodun is a disgrace, I won't be able to vote in ogun, but I will personally campaign against the rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

lol grin grin grin grin grin na that one shock me pass oh. I dey tell person on road wey i dey pass every weekend. grin Person dey far away dey argue from far away Northeast cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well no argument again on my posts grin
Lol grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
[/b]Brigadier General Abdulwahab Adelakun Eyitayo and his gallant troops, then recapture Baga town in 2015 from insurgents. The same Gen Eyitayo is the New acting GOC 7Div & Commander Sector 1 of Operation Lafia Dole. I’m impressed with COAS for giving appointments based on merit & gallantry.[b]

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
#PressRelease #DHQUpdate

MULTINATIONAL JOINT TASK FORCE GETS A NEW FORCE COMMANDER

1. Following the appointment of Major General JJ Ogunlade as the Force Commander (FC) Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), he took over command of the Force from Major General IM Yusuf who has been appointed as the Chief of Operations Nigerian Army Headquarters. The procedures for the handing and taking over of the Force commenced on Friday 12 March 2021 with an official ceremony and concluded on Friday 19 March 2021 with the signing of the handing and taking over notes. The ceremony was graced by esteemed guests and representatives from the European Union (EU), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), African Union, Centre for Coordination and Liaison (CCL), and media proprietors among others.

2. Speaking during the ceremony, General IM Yusuf lauded the Military Staff Officers at the Headquarters for their support and dedication to duty and charged them to extend same to his successor. He expressed his sincere appreciation to the people and government of Chad as well as the various military authorities in Chad for their support to the Force over the years. He further acknowledged and appreciated the strategic guidance of the Executive Secretary Lake Chad Basin Commission/ Head of Mission MNJTF as well as support received from the African Union and EU among other partners. General Yusuf specifically appreciated the Air Mobility Support, Petroleum Oil and Lubricants (POL) support and the Command, Control, Communication and Information System support currently being provided by the EU. Furthermore, he extended his sincere gratitude to the CCL, Operations BARKHANE and the US Team in Diffa for their contributions towards the attainment of several operational successes of the Force. To other strategic partners, General Yusuf expressed his delight for their continuous support which according to him has elevated the Force to greater heights.

3. In response, representatives of the various MNJTF partners present at the ceremony extolled the exceptional command and leadership style of General Yusuf in steering the affairs of the Force. While some made their remarks verbally, others presented written good will messages to General Yusuf expressing their sincere appreciation for the great level of cooperation and collaboration shared with the MNJTF during his duty tour as FC. Notably, the representative of UNDP, Mr Kamil Kamaludeen praised the various initiatives adopted by General Yusuf to ensure the effective application of non-kinetic measures to compliment the kinetic operations of the Force.

4. On his part, the new Force Commander, Major General JJ Ogunlade thanked General Yusuf for his commitment and great service during his tour of duty and stressed the need for continuous cooperation and collaboration between the Force and all its partners. He assured the staff that he was always open for dialogue and committed to all efforts at ensuring the end of the insurgency. He noted that this was the only way to ensure the speedy realization of the mandate of the Force.

Signed
Colonel Muhammad Dole
Chief of Military Public Information Officer
HQ MNJTF
Ndjamena Chad
19 March 2021

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Samia Suluhu Hassan, Tanzania first female president.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The Nigerian Red Cross Society on Friday says contrary to the Federal Government’s claim that Ogun refugees have left Benin Republic, the victims of herdsmen attacks are still displaced in the francophone West African country.

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-fg-lied-ogun-refugees-still-in-benin-republic-says-red-cross/

Everything is falling apart under the vegetable in also rock.

I don't still understand why this disaster can't be impeach by the NA.

By 2023, only God know how disorganize this country will be.

Any southerner that takes over in 2023, must really make restructuring his main priority.

A country where the supreme court president has gone AWOL for months, while his son is the one running things grin

The power of the central government must be totally wittle down. Let the FG be in charge of just defense alone.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1372909855376281602 damsak attack

Do our military officers sit and talk? Do they map out difficulties in each AOR and seek ways forward?

I have series of questions but I would throw one forward, "Why is the use of NVG's and drones not been standardized for base protection especially with the threats of imminent attacks from Bht's and ISWAP?".

As a matter of urgency, I believe every base; not only that of the Northeast be reenforced throughout the country. Rightnow as it stands, nightvision goggles, atleast one or two drones depending on how big these bases are and artillery support for defence are needed urgently for base defence. I fear IPOB might start attacking Army bases soon the East as policemen are been maimed and killed right now, we need to show our gallant heros the government cares about their lives.
Atm, we are on the Northeast issue so back to the topic.

Now let's imagine, each base is divided into sectors according to their landmass(let's take for instance four corners) and given coded names to identify each corner/area so soilders know which corner is under more attack and which one needs more firepower to relinquish the attackers.

Every evening most especially with hints of a pending attack on the base, a drone should be flown to provide real-time reconnaissance providing real time Intel on enemy advance and coordination, about 5 to 10 soldiers mounting night qtrs guards around the base should be equipped with night-vision goggles and communication gears. They should be spread across each corner of the base or at observatory post to spot and quickly channel coordinates for artillery fire(mortals) if need be. This should be a standard base defence in the Northeast.
From the video above, it would bring to a quick halt attacks on bases.

This is my humble idea aimed at protecting bases from night time attacks, it stands to be modified.
This is what I expect the top brass to sit and figure out ways of dealing with such consistent and relentless attacks on bases
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Artillery and Mortar
this are aspects of the war in the north east I would love the army to invest more on, pin point artillery can be as effective as an air strike, it's cheaper to buy and field. South Africa, South Korea, China and Russia our trusted allies all have modern and devastating artillery pieces which we can easily buy and field..

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
cutievik:

Do our military officers sit and talk? Do they map out difficulties in each AOR and seek ways forward?

I have series of questions but I would throw one forward, "Why is the use of NVG's and drones not been standardized for base protection especially with the threats of imminent attacks from Bht's and ISWAP?".

As a matter of urgency, I believe every base; not only that of the Northeast be reenforced throughout the country. Rightnow as it stands, nightvision goggles, atleast one or two drones depending on how big these bases are and artillery support for defence are needed urgently for base defence. I fear IPOB might start attacking Army bases soon the East as policemen are been maimed and killed right now, we need to show our gallant heros the government cares about their lives.
Atm, we are on the Northeast issue so back to the topic.

Now let's imagine, each base is divided into sectors according to their landmass(let's take for instance four corners) and given coded names to identify each corner/area so soilders know which corner is under more attack and which one needs more firepower to relinquish the attackers.

Every evening most especially with hints of a pending attack on the base, a drone should be flown to provide real-time reconnaissance providing real time Intel on enemy advance and coordination, about 5 to 10 soldiers mounting night qtrs guards around the base should be equipped with night-vision goggles and communication gears. They should be spread across each corner of the base or at observatory post to spot and quickly channel coordinates for artillery fire(mortals) if need be. This should be a standard base defence in the Northeast.
From the video above, it would bring to a quick halt attacks on bases.

This is my humble idea aimed at protecting bases from night time attacks, it stands to be modified.
This is what I expect the top brass to sit and figure out ways of dealing with such consistent and relentless attacks on bases

Nice question you've asked here and at the same time a million dollar one grin

Let's start from the first question you've asked about AOR in our supercams, F.OB or a community secured by the military of course we have such structure in place, where every men is allocated to defferent sectors to operate. But has you rightly said we need state of the heart equipment to carry out these job effectively.
That's leads us to standardization of tools or equipment like NVG, drones and ground radar etc . except for quodcaptor droned that I know every super camps has and been standardized, tools like NVGs are not been used. We are still doing things the old fashion way.
You made mention of mortars which is very effevtive and deadly in the hands of very trained personnel. The US marines loves the mortar, because its light and tactical and very deployable, that's are plantoon/companies artellery. The mortar is very inffective that it can be used to cut off or push advancing enemies in an AOR where the attack is heavy pending the time air support arrives.
Now another problem the army is facing is funding, I must confess the army is not lucky as the air force under these regime, look at the current procurement of equipment numbers we acquired, the government tried but they can do more better. We have been shouting for years that the MRAP should be standardised for every troops in the N.E., how much will it cost us to get fairly used ones from the united states and BTR from Russia in large quantities.
I magine soldiers defending bases without modern optical device to easily spot advancing enemies.
I really support your view on the use of mortars to defend AOR, it's an area we should look into and develope, they're cheap and easy to use.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
#CION

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
TROOPS BURST KIDNAP SYNDICATE, KILL SCORES OF BANDITS IN ZAMFARA STATE, RESCUE ABDUCTED VICTIMS IN KADUNA STATE

Following a credible tip-off, Troops of Sector 3 Operation HADARIN DAJI on Tuesday stormed Kabasa village in Magami Local Government of Zamfara State where armed bandits were attacking locals.

The timely arrival of troops forestalled a deadly kidnap and plundering operations by armed bandits which was underway. They were swiftly engaged by troops who successfully neutralized scores while others escaped into the forest with bullet wounds. Unfortunately one soldier paid the supreme sacrifice and three others who sustained various degrees of injuries during the encounter are currently receiving medical treatment.

Troops have dominated the general area with aggressive patrols and have continued further exploitation and pursuit of the bandits into the forest.

Similarly, on the same day, troops of Operation HADARIN DAJI responded to a distress call that armed bandits were attacking Gidan Goga village in Maradun LGA of Zamfara state. Troops swiftly mobilized to the area and engaged the bandits with superior fire power, killing 3 while others fled in disarray, some with gunshot wounds.

In another development, troops conducting fighting patrol rescued 2 female kidnapped victims in Birnin Gwari area. Preliminary investigation revealed that the victims were kidnapped 22 days ago from Kuyallo village Birnin Gwari LGA of Kaduna state. The victims have been given medical treatment while waiting to be reunited with their families.

The Chief of Army Staff have already congratulated the gallant troops while charging them to keep up the momentum until the entire North West zone is rid of armed bandits, cattle rustlers, kidnappers and sundry violent crimes. He also thanked the villagers for the credible and timely information they provided the troops which made their operations successful. The COAS said the patriotic action of the villagers who saw something and reported to the troops should be emulated by others so that the activities of bandits will be nipped in the bud.

Mohammed Yerima
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
19 March, 2021

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
Armed men launched an attack on Ekwulobia Police station in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State on Friday. The police station was among...

Armed men launched an attack on Ekwulobia Police station in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State on Friday.

The police station was among the ones razed during the October #EndSARS crisis but it was renovated recently.

There are reports that two persons were killed in the attack.

But DSP Ikenganyia Tochukwu, Police Public Relations Officer in Anambra, told Daily Trust that policemen responded swiftly and chased the hoodlums away.

He was silent on the death of officers but said investigation is ongoing, vowing that the perpetrators of the act would be arrested.

Details later…

SOURCE: Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Anambra - DAILY TRUST
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2021
An eye witness said the attackers of the police station shot sporadically in the air for about 30 minutes and later made attempts to set the police station ablaze.

Barely 24 hours after gunmen attacked a police checkpoint at Neni, Anaocha local government area of Anambra State and killed a policeman, gunmen again attacked Ekwulobia police station in the state yesterday and killed another policeman and two officials of Nigeria Correctional Service, NCS.

While the police station was attacked at about 4:30am, the two officials of NCS were killed at about 11am when the gunmen attacked a prison vehicle conveying some inmates to court.

An eye witness said the attackers of the police station shot sporadically in the air for about 30 minutes and later made attempts to set the police station ablaze.

The two NCS officials killed were a man and woman believed to be officials of the NCS.

The eye witness said: “There was another attack on the same police station Ekwulobia around 11am. The attack was on a prison bus that was going to the police station.

“Two people were killed in the bus and it appeared the attackers were following the bus. So as the bus reached the police station, the gunmen opened fire on them, killing one woman and a man wearing prison uniforms.

“The gunmen shattered all the glasses on the bus. Those who were present when the incident happened said the attackers took away the suspects being conveyed to court and drove off.

“So, it was a double attack within six hours. People residing in Ekwulobia are now living in fear.

Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Ikenga Toochukwu, confirmed the Ekwulobia attack, saying that efforts by the hoodlums to burn down the recently rebuilt police station were repelled by the policemen on ground.

The PPRO said it was not clear if there was any casualty, adding that the command was yet to get a very clear picture of what actually transpired.

The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Correctional Service in the state, Mr. Francis Ekezie also confirmed that officials conveying crime suspects to court were attacked.

He said the command was still trying to get the full information on what actually happened.

“There was an attack on our men who were going to the court, but the information is still sketchy”, he said.

SOURCE: Gunmen again kill 1 policeman, 2 prison officials in Anambra - VANGUARDNGR
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2021
bidex111:

Nice question you've asked here and at the same time a million dollar one grin

Let's start from the first question you've asked about AOR in our supercams, F.OB or a community secured by the military of course we have such structure in place, where every men is allocated to defferent sectors to operate. But has you rightly said we need state of the heart equipment to carry out these job effectively.
That's leads us to standardization of tools or equipment like NVG, drones and ground radar etc . except for quodcaptor droned that I know every super camps has and been standardized, tools like NVGs are not been used. We are still doing things the old fashion way.
You made mention of mortars which is very effevtive and deadly in the hands of very trained personnel. The US marines loves the mortar, because its light and tactical and very deployable, that's are plantoon/companies artellery. The mortar is very inffective that it can be used to cut off or push advancing enemies in an AOR where the attack is heavy pending the time air support arrives.
Now another problem the army is facing is funding, I must confess the army is not lucky as the air force under these regime, look at the current procurement of equipment numbers we acquired, the government tried but they can do more better. We have been shouting for years that the MRAP should be standardised for every troops in the N.E., how much will it cost us to get fairly used ones from the united states and BTR from Russia in large quantities.
I magine soldiers defending bases without modern optical device to easily spot advancing enemies.
I really support your view on the use of mortars to defend AOR, it's an area we should look into and develope, they're cheap and easy to use.

Thanks for your analysis bro.... Exactly my point, we need to see the army standardize basic things at this point.

Bro, "Do you think the army was unfortunate in funding or they were pretty unfortunately plagued by a corrupt adminstration compared to the Airforce".

Bro, I believe if the Airforce fmr CAS didn't do so much we wouldn't have known the airforce had so much resources at their disposal. All we lack is good leadership, I might be wrong and stand to be corrected.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
cutievik:

Thanks for your analysis bro.... Exactly my point, we need to see the army standardize basic things at this point.

[/b] Bro, "Do you think the army was unfortunate in funding or they were pretty unfortunately plagued by a corrupt adminstration compared to the Airforce".[b]

Bro, I believe if the Airforce fmr CAS didn't do so much we wouldn't have known the airforce had so much resources at their disposal. All we lack is good leadership, I might be wrong and stand to be corrected.

Honestly I'll say the army is not fortunate, becoming the COAS when there is a lot of security challenges is not easy.
And also the air force is also lucky to have a very exceptional chief. Its a case of vice-versa !

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
bidex111:

Honestly I'll say the army is not fortunate, becoming the COAS when there is a lot of security challenges is not easy.
And also the air force is also lucky to have a very exceptional chief. Its a case of vice-versa !
Thanks bro, matured and respectful analysis is all we seek here.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
cutievik:

Thanks bro, matured and respectful analysis is all we seek here.

You're welcome !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
I Heard Damasak is under attack again lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Thirteen people have been killed and seven others injured, in a series of attacks across communities in Zangon Kataf, Kauru and Chikun local government areas.

Samuel Aruwan, Commissioner, Ministry of Internal Security and Home Affairs,

Kaduna said the report came to the Kaduna State Government. the Military under the auspices of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH).

According to the report, armed bandits attacked one Irmiya Godwin and his brother as they returned from their farm in Gora Gan village of Zangon Kataf LGA. Irmiya Godwin was killed, while his brother escaped.

In another incident, armed bandits attacked Kizachi village of Kauru LGA, and killed ten persons, leaving four others injured. Fifty-six houses and 16 motorcycles were razed, with several barns also raided and burnt.

Those killed are listed as:

– Esther Bulus

– Maria Bulus (one-year-old daughter of Esther)

– Lami Bulus

– Aliyu Bulus

– Monday Joseph

– Geje Abuba

– Wakili Filibus

– Yakubu Ali.

– Dije Waziri

– Joseph Ibrahim

The injured are:

– Cecilia Aku

– Yakubu Idi

– Godiya Saleh

– Moses Adamu.

The injured are receiving treatment in the hospital.

Furthermore, Masaka village in Chikun local government was attacked. One Duza Bamaiyi was killed, and two other persons were injured. Troops mobilized to the location to eventually repel the attack.

Similarly, armed bandits killed one Zakka Pada in Kurmin Kaduna of Chikun local government area, and left one Pada Dalle injured.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai noted the report with sadness and prayed for the repose of the souls of the slain while sending condolences to their families. He wished the injured citizens a quick recovery.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/breaking-bandits-kill-13-injure-7-raze-56-houses-in-kaduna-villages/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

In another incident, armed bandits attacked Kizachi village of Kauru LGA, and killed ten persons, leaving four others injured. Fifty-six houses and 16 motorcycles were razed, with several barns also raided and burnt.

Those killed are listed as:

– Esther Bulus

– Maria Bulus (one-year-old daughter of Esther)

– Lami Bulus

– Aliyu Bulus

– Monday Joseph

– Geje Abuba

– Wakili Filibus

– Yakubu Ali.

– Dije Waziri

– Joseph Ibrahim

The injured are:

– Cecilia Aku

– Yakubu Idi

– Godiya Saleh

– Moses Adamu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/breaking-bandits-kill-13-injure-7-raze-56-houses-in-kaduna-villages/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
No word of man on this word can be used to describe this madness by the Fulanis.

I will really love to ask one of this Fulani heardsmen terrorist why they are doing this someday

Cause I no just understand this kind of madness.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
IPOB didn't do up to 1% of what this people are doing before IPOB was declared a terrorist group.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
I Heard Damasak is under attack again lipsrsealed
It seems Damasak is a soft targets with civilians and vigilantes with dane guns.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Damasak again

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
IPOB didn't do up to 1% of what this people are doing before IPOB was declared a terrorist group.
oga shutup,who are you liairng to.the sennia bus use to attack the police was the one use in olru. stop this your rubbish on this thread. you are a ipob member. dont say rubbish hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga shutup,who are you liairng to.the sennia bus use to attack the police was the one use in olru. stop this your rubbish on this thread. you are a ipob member. dont say rubbish hear

Just ignore undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.