Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3033515 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Repelled without air force follow up undecided

The airforce came, we need to identify all escape routes and plan for them to meet their creator..Mehn, this thing no suppose hard oo, we would have learnt from experiences by now. We can't be hoping on God and luck to defeat them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I heard Repelled. But the Bastards promised they’ll be back soon. This is what exactly played out in Dikwa.

The Military really needs to search for these guys and send them to Hell

Thanks bro, we need strategic thinkers to bring this war to an end quickly..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
yoged:
the same way the media were calling terrorists a bandits

I think what differentiate between terrorist and bandit is the objective and not weapon. I'm not 100% sure tho
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
i heard a drone mointor their movement and air task have some God work
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
cutievik:

The airforce came, we need to identify all escape routes and plan for them to meet their creator..Mehn, this thing no suppose hard oo, we would have learnt from experiences by now. We can't be hoping on God and luck.
we should be expecting an "Ajiri" kinda response from NAF...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga i hear say naf use drone strike

I don’t really know the exact situational reports shaaa.

But I feel a helicopter and jet should always follow them up when they retreat. If we don’t do this kind of follow up I do not think we are really ready to end this mess.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
cutievik:

The airforce came, we need to identify all escape routes and plan for them to meet their creator..Mehn, this thing no suppose hard oo, we would have learnt from experiences by now. We can't be hoping on God and luck.

Except you have a long endurance drone in the vicinity, you can't track them on foot, doing so will result in a devastating Ambush that will cost your finest men leaving you vulnerable to the next attack.
I'm sure their strategists are waiting for us to make that mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
how? prove your statement
I should prove to you that China is a communist state... Are you daft?

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

But I feel a helicopter and jet should always follow them up when they retreat. If we don’t do this kind of follow up I do not think we are really ready to end this mess.
boss which side you base now
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
I can't wait for these to land, gonna be a real game changer

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

exactly atleast an attack helicopter should be embedded with every major fighting formation in the NE
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
willybaby:
exactly atleast an attack helicopter should be embedded with every major fighting formation in the NE

We don't have such capacity atm, the airforce approach is commendable, God bless them, we might have lost several bases if not for their help.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Salatavor:
I should prove to you that China is a communist state... Are you daft?
OGA NA YOU DAFT. Nigeria was never a capitalist nation from the being so do not come to this forum to say rubbish . it is never bad for a nation like nigeria to produced weapon from the government owe institution. if a communist state can produced weapon from government owe institution, what stop a nigeria as a unitary government not to produced weapon, if proforce can not meet the requirement time for the production of weapon, nigeria military should wait for them is that what you are saying?. right now proforce is meant to produced over 100 mrap for chad, and have not delivered they order and you expect a country fighting terrorism to wait it they deliver their order before attending to the order from nigeria?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2021
iswap field commander killed yesterday in damsak

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
OGA NA YOU DAFT. Nigeria was never a capitalist nation from the being so do not come to this forum to say rubbish . it is never bad for a nation like nigeria to produced weapon from the government owe institution. if a communist state can produced weapon from government owe institution, what stop a nigeria as a unitary government not to produced weapon, if proforce can not meet the requirement time for the production of weapon, nigeria military should wait for them is that what you are saying?. right now proforce is meant to produced over 100 mrap for chad, and have not delivered they order and you expect a country fighting terrorism to wait it they deliver their order before attending to the order from nigeria?
Lols... I rest my case. You are indeed a local slowpoke...

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
heavy reinforcement going to damasak. special force are included.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
iswap field commander killed yesterday in damsak
this has stalled the operation they plan
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
willybaby:
I can't wait for these to land, gonna be a real game changer
They won't change any game. The only resource that can change the game you people are playing is the men in the field. Game changer my foot. You have two of Africa's best maritime patrol aircraft and terrorist have been moving like ghosts attacking when they want(why didn't that change your game), CH3 Drones why didn't they change game, Alpha Jets (upgraded) no game change, Mega Bases no game change, Russia trained SF no game change, noisy monstrous fabrications no game change, the way you people are going about fighting these untrained Islamist one would think you are at war with the United States.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
youghs:

Anything can cause terrorism bro and terrorism can be domestic and foreign.
I agree with you, but by 2030 I don't see foreign or local terrorism happening in a country like Namibia not even in 2040.

Namibia is a very organize country. Even Benin republic, the way students are been abducted in Nigeria it can never happen in Benin republic.

Ask Nigerians schooling In Benin republic how safe the country is. You can walk on the street by 2am or 3am without any fear of someone robbing you.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
What do you mean by "Nigeria was never a capitalist nation"?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
HOW TROOPS RESCUED KIDNAP VICTIMS IN KADUNA

Troops from 1 Division Nigerian Army, Kaduna, on Wednesday 17 March, 2021, successfully rescued 10 persons who were recently kidnapped from their quarters at Kaduna International Airport. The rescue operation was without any mishap or casualty.

The rescue operation happened when the troops who were patrolling one of the forests in Kaduna came in contact with the kidnappers and their victims. On sighting the soldiers, the bandits opened fire, prompting the troops to decisively engage them. With a superior fire power, troops soon overwhelmed them and they were forced to abandon their victims and take to their heels.

The victims comprising one man, three women and six children were immeadiately evacuated to a military facility where they are currently undergoing medical check.

The Governor of Kaduna State, Mallan Nasir El-Rufai, while visiting the rescued victims, commended the Nigerian Army for a spectacular job. He also consoled the victims for the trauma they went through in the hands of their abductors.

The General Officer Commanding 1 Division Nigerian Army, Major General Danjuma Ali-Keffi, also commended the troops while restating the Chief of Army Staff's warning that the days of kidnappers and bandits are over as the Nigerian Army is determined more than ever to put a final stop to their nefarious activities anywhere in the country.

It would be rcalled that the victims were abducted on 6 March 2021 following an invasion of the living quarters of workers of Kaduna International Airport by kidnappers.

Mohammed Yerima
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
19 March 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2021
Toju200:
boss which side you base now

Nigeria-Cameroon Border area of Central/Southern Borno.

My Humanitarian colleagues are pulling off from Northern Borno completely.

It’s messy.

Till now my friends they picked up in Dikwa no news from even ISWAP about them
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
#NA
#SNIPERS

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
heavy reinforcement going to damasak. special force are included.

It’s necessary because a Damasak villagers are cooling off in Niger right now. My guys are waiting there till next week before they’ll swim back to Nigeria exactly when the Humanitarian helicopter arrives.

Humanitarians we lost Magumeri, Dikwa and Damasak. Where is next?

Northern and deep Central Borno is in a mess lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

It’s necessary because a Damasak villagers are cooling off in Niger right now. My guys are waiting there till next week before they’ll swim back to Nigeria exactly when the Humanitarian helicopter arrives.

Someone in owerri fit start arguing with you now, say nah lie u dey lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
Make I com start to dey give una update as usual... You miss me, you no miss me, you must read my update cool cool cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

The attacks won't stop anytime soon and will get more random as time goes by. The terrorists have absolutely no idea in what to do beyond trying to divert attention by sporadic and frequent attacks.

To speed up the offensive, the military should find a way to deliver a huge blow to ISWAP's morale. It will help a lot.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Two soldiers were shot dead in akwuzu yesterday by unknown gunmen. I 4 post their pic but is so gory.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Video Surfaces showing youths chasing Fulanis with cows away from their farmlands

The person making the video chose not to show his face but from his description, the event occurred at Ogongo in Ishiuzor local government of Enugu state.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gubh6xR40z4

This event has also been occuring in other South East and south South states of Nigeria where the many youths are coming together to chase away the Fulanis claiming that their cows are bringing destruction to their crops and that the Fulanis show live in houses and not Bushes.

I fully support the Enugu youths on this, almost everyone of this heardsmen are terrorists

Let them go to the bushes in sokoto, katsina, kano, zamfara, jigawa etc

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2021
I expect Ambazonian leadership will be thinking that if they can help facilitate insecurity in Nigeria the water would be muddied enough in the area to help their cause. In such a tactic, you’d be trying to create a broad area of conflict that facilitates the ability of you fighters to slip in and out of Nigeria and Cameroon undercover of messy fighting on all sides. The ability to recruit fighters, set traps, acquire weapons and cause mayhem is maximised.

I expect that Nigeria also inherited some of Chad’s numerous rebel groups problems in the blurring of the areas of this Bokoharam battle

Nigeria’s insecurities owe a great deal to borders….
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
on my rader they is a major offensive coming up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kenpaul0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.