Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042023 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
How the airforce are searching thoroughly for their member makes me wanna cry for the army.
How many times the army has gone for the search ops of their personels left behind or missing in action?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Likely those pilots if not hurt fatally from the crash or ejection are in maidguri if truly that jet came down at konduga, that's 30km from the city and even lesser when you factor the location of own troops.

I truly hope they are fine and well.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
seankafor:
How the airforce are searching thoroughly for their member makes me wanna cry for the army.
How many times the army has gone for the search ops of their personels left behind or missing in action?
The fact that you dont hakear these stories doesnt mean they leave on of theirs deliberately.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

And are you sure the NCOs and populace believe these are the reasons for withdrawing?
that is why their are two cadre in the army worldwide
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sizzorkay:
America has its own terror groups. and they've been around for a very long time. only thing saving us here is because they have an amazing intelligence gathering capabilities.
also unless you are a minority or muslim american, they don't like to label their own people as terrorists, oyinbo people reserve that for everyone else.
There are white terror groups here. that's a fact, and they've killed too.
they call them "Domestic terrorists "

some are even just rising up i.e the bugulu boys and the likes
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
seankafor:

Pilots no be Moi moi oh lipsrsealed

Are they really sure this crash happened in Konduga? If it is definitely this pilots should have reached Maiduguri if they were not abducted. Tho it depends on which part of Konduga this happened shaa

Do Pilots carry any compass/map reading instrument?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Are they really sure this crash happened in Konduga? If it is definitely this pilots should have reached Maiduguri if they were not abducted. Tho it depends on which part of Konduga this happened shaa

That's what we've heard so far..
My fear is that they're not been abducted..
Either ways we hope if they're still alive they'll be found soon...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
seankafor:

Can't count the number of times the army has gone for rescue missions and it turns out successful during my years in service.
We've gone for missions for recovering damaged vehicles, missions to recover fallen soldiers and missions to rescue soldiers that are trapped behind enemy lines. The fact that you don't hear them doesn't mean it does not happen

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

All combat pilots go with their survival kit in every mission, the kits contains all they need to give them a fighting chance at survival. Radio Comms, first aid kits, water, chows, and a Pistol.
Infact before you're fully decorated as a combat pilot you must have undergone a course on survival (SERE): Survival, Escape, Resistance and Evasion. That the pilots haven't contacted anyone till now is very worrisome, the pilots have lots of flight hours so they're very experienced and know what to do, moreover there are lots of checkpoints to run to.
How are we even sure they ejected? has rescue ops sighted their ejection seat? this will give them a clue if they ejected at all. If it is established that they ejected then I expect the rescue party to cordone off atleast an area 20km radius within the crash site, atmost 30min when they first lost contact with the bird, who knows they might have had complications after ejection and lose their lives(God forbids) because that F7 jet ejection seat is very notorious for causing aggravated injuries to pilots, or they may have being captured.
I pray let it be that those guys are chilling somewhere in a hotel in a near by town.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
ugo4u:

All combat pilots go with their survival kit in every mission, the kits contains all they need to give them a fighting chance at survival. Radio Comms, first aid kits, water, chows, and a Pistol.
Infact before you're fully decorated as a combat pilot you must have undergone a course on survival (SERE): Survival, Escape, Resistance and Evasion. That the pilots haven't contacted anyone till now is very worrisome, the pilots have lots of flight hours so they're very experienced and know what to do, moreover there are lots of checkpoints to run to.
How are we even sure they ejected? has rescue ops sighted their ejection seat? this will give them a clue if they ejected at all. If it is established that they ejected then I believe the rescue party must have cordoned off atleast an area 40km radius within the crash site, who knows they might have had complications after ejection and lose their lives(God forbids) because that F7 jet ejection seat is very notorious for causing aggravated injuries to pilots, or they may have being captured.
I pray let it be that those guys are chilling somewhere in a hotel in a near by town let them use the opportunity to give themselves pass.
it wasn't an F7 but alpha jet.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
the boko harm have relaesed some picture about the nigeria aplha jet crashland
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
it was believe to have being shoot down by a anti aircraft weapon or manpad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stephandesward:

How old is Singapore,?
how did you feel after mentioning Singapore, if your a sincere person you'd feel shame, what would you gain if I'd said Nigeria is useless, start cursing like the rest of you do.

the topic of discuss is on security and military capabilities, then a comparison was made "specifically" between Nigeria and the USA do well to go tru once again, this will help you comment more wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
bidexiii:

Can't count the number of times the army has gone for rescue missions and it turns out successful during my years in service.
We've gone for missions for recovering damaged vehicles, missions to recover fallen soldiers and missions to rescue soldiers that are trapped behind enemy lines. The fact that you don't hear them doesn't mean it does not happen
thank you sir, I hate it the way Nigerians tend to look down on the army..

sir please tell us more stories on missions,rescues I know it gonna be exciting grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
joscofelix2:
it was believe to have being shoot down by a anti aircraft weapon or manpad

Saddening embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Saddening embarassed

It's just too painful to look at, it looks like the pilots died in the crash.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tomasz earlier in the day also confirmed the location of the crash

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

Do these bastards have the capability to shoot down an Aircraft?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Do these bastards have the capability to shoot down an Aircraft?

I seriously doubt they do, look at the distance the aircraft was hauling down from, it's obvious the pilots were not flying low, so there's no way JAS(they are the fraction that released the photos) would have been able to clip the bird with AA fire.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

I seriously doubt they do, look at the distance the aircraft was hauling down from, it's obvious the pilots were not flying low, so there's no way JAS(they are the fraction that released the photos) would have been able to clip the bird with AA fire.
It was AA fire. This is not their first time of trying too.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
so who took the pictures? both in the air and on ground?. that was a question by the way. not insinuating that they shot it down.
but if they took those pics, then the timing and coincidence is suspect

lebuhsi:

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

Yeaaa it’s so far away for an AA shot. Well let’s all wait to get the real details
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

not enough proof to show that it is our jet
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
EricBraven:

not enough proof to show that it is our jet

Look at the debris from the wreckage man, you could tell it's an A-jet.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sizzorkay:
so who took the pictures? both in the air and on the ground?. that was a question by the way. not insinuating that they shot it down.
but if they took those pics, then the timing and coincidence is suspect

The details are still sketchy, it would help it they was a video or something
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

since details are still sketchy pls kindly bring it down for some reasons onlookers here will start spreading the info without verifing..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Toju200:
since details are still sketchy pls kindly bring it down for some reasons onlookers here will start spreading the info without verifing..
Nobody is saying anything, even the South South and Ijaw military community is silent.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
lebuhsi:

If they actually shot the jet down, I don't think they would just be reporting about 3 days after and those pictures could be from anywhere. Let's try and wait until everything comes out first.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
If it was shot down by BH Geng, they wouldn't wait longer to service their Ego with it. We should not believe what's posted on the Internet yet, perhaps they are safe.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.