Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027553 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
My Shuwa colleagues are crying embarassed embarassed.

Brb make I join them cry as one of my female colleagues helping me out here in deep field Na Shuwa

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:
That's your opinion. All good
talking about capacity and structural integrity. Haven't such deployment happen before? smh. we act like when it comes down to it we wouldn't do the needful. so what if there was no france, we fold our arms and allow terrorists run amock? the capacity is there, the will isn't.
And i don't recall saying the AU should deploy soldiers. I was talking about authorization for ecowas deployment into chad.

Bro, you need to face political reality.

Stop assuming things, live in the present. In this present reality there is nothing Chad can do if their interest challenges French interest in Chad.

This is the reality of things.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:
There you go. it's all about the messaging. lobby chinese vocal support, Russia etc, there's literally nothing france can do to overide the entire wishes of a continent and support from some other big countries. messaging matters, and showing the capacity to get the job done is also critical such scenario. France isn't some all powerful entity. There are limits, and the world still have rules that Govern it

As far as French interests are concerned in Chad, there is no where Chad can run to.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Brb make I join them cry as one of my female colleagues helping me out here in deep field Na Shuwa

You can contact any officer of 7 division to confirm. Particularly those presently in maiduguri, maybe working in the HQ.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
That's your opinion. gooduck with that. don't care. i have mine. And I'm very well present. Enjoy ur day chief

kabe1:

Bro, you need to face political reality.

Stop assuming things, live in the present. In this present reality there is nothing Chad can do if their interest challenges French interest in Chad.

This is the reality of things.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
which one be shuwa. oga

SamuelAnyawu:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:
which one be shuwa. oga

It’s a tribe found in Borno and Chad too. They have vey fair people too like Arabs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Nigerian military has raised alert level.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

It’s a tribe found in Borno and Chad too. They have vey fair people too like Arabs
Some people call them Shuwa Arab. I really enjoy listening to their music.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Thx

SamuelAnyawu:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Xbee007:

Some people call them Shuwa Arab. I really enjoy listening to their music.

Yeaa musics like Indians and Arabs. They somehow do more of Arab/Indian culture and food.

Their local tea is top notch cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kaplip(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Just watching that IDRISS DEBY the Chadian President just died how true please
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Very. him be your relative? jk. no mind me i beg. but yea. he's gone

kaplip:
Just watching that IDRISS DEBY the Chadian President just died how true please
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Odunayaw:
Tah, I doubt it was "hot zone" that killed him abeg

I thought as much

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigerian troops kill 40 Boko Haram terrorists

AFRICA

Nigerian troops kill 40 Boko Haram terroristsMany other members of terror group wounded in clashes yet managed to run away

Adam Abu-bashal   |20.04.2021

ABUJA, Nigeria 

Nigerian troops eliminated at least 40 Boko Haram terrorists Monday in clashes in the country’s northeast, local media reported. 

A security source said on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on speaking to the media that the terrorists were killed during clashes that lasted more than 13 hours in the town of Dikwa in Borno state.

Several other members of the terrorist group were wounded yet managed to escape.

Vehicles belonging to the terrorists and a significant amount of ammunition was also destroyed, said the security source.

Boko Haram launched a bloody insurgency in 2009 in northeastern Nigeria but later spread its atrocities to neighboring Niger, Chad and Cameroon, prompting a military response.

More than 30,000 people have been killed and nearly 3 million displaced in a decade of Boko Haram's terrorist activities in Nigeria, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

Violence committed by Boko Haram has affected some 26 million people in the Lake Chad region and displaced 2.6 million others, according to the UN Refugee Agency
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kaplip(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Very. him be your relative? jk. no mind me i beg. but yea. he's gone

what the f***k, no
just happy for Nigeria in some way
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Buhari is shocked by ethnic clashes in Chad, demands more tolerance from Africans

This gave me a chuckle. hope he's aware his own country is on fire
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
lol. i was being sarcastic. Happy? Four star General Derby Jr is in charge. he might be crazy. let's wait and see grin

kaplip:

what the f***k, no
just happy for Nigeria in some way
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Imagine that. so he died, and 4 people were executed. for what reason. no justice in this world oo. how do you just execute people without being guilty of a crime. unless they are involved in his killing, this kind justice is wrong.
maybe the presidency should have invested money in armored vehicles. me no know

youghs:

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kaplip(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:

lol. i was being sarcastic. Happy? Four star General Derby Jr is in charge. he might be crazy. let's wait and see grin

Oh shit
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is it too late to start grooming little Derby? these are things we suppose they do all over the continent.
I'm sure we'd find some use for him. but i bet the french are already offering him a the suppohe might need.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Imagine that. so he died, and 4 people were executed. for what reason. no justice in this world oo. how do you just execute people without being guilty of a crime. unless they are involved in his killing, this kind justice is wrong.
maybe the presidency should have invested money in armored vehicles. me no know

I think the execution signifies coup
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Well, after more than 30yrs, he had a good run, must be tiring to have a President who just refuse to quit. not like the lives of the ppl were better under his leadership. Good riddance

youghs:

I think the execution signifies coup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
We think we shall wait until we are caught unaware grin
we love surprise attacks it seems

cutievik:
What do you guys think?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
cutievik:
What do you guys think?
How do you know these measures havent been activated already ? We overthink things too much

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
cutievik:
What do you guys think?
The best we can do now is to fortify our borders especially the lake Chad region. I doubt if the Chadians at this point in time will Cooperate with us to carryout recon mission deep into Chad, due to the tension right now maybe till the situation stabilizes.
In other news Nigerian Police have sent some of their personnel for Peace keeping mission in Somalia, them don kuku go hussle the much needed foreign exchange (I don't even blame them, things no kuku easy for them financially).
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
THE NIGERIA ARMY HIGH COMMAND HAVE DEPLOYED SOME TROOP TO CHAD BORDER. THE MILITARY HAVE HIGH COMMAND SAY THEY MEN ARE ON HIGH RED ALRET. THE MILITARY HAVE BEING GIVEN COMMAND TO PATROL 6 KM TO CHAD. INTEL CREDIBLE

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
cutievik:
What do you guys think?
More like this person wants all of this done FIRST on Twitter. Make we de chill abeg
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
cutievik:
What do you guys think?
No be Nigeria cause am na... So why the over defensive posture recommendatikn.
Deploying soldier is enough, why aricrafts
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
https://twitter.com/DinoMahtani/status/1384468659922427905?s=19

This Chadians rebels meant bizness. See equipment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.