Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3014159 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
How i wish bh and Iswap would assemble themselves in the open like that, NAF pilots would have a great deal of fun

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6deR4__K8-s

Battle of yesterday between the Chadians army and rebel forces
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
fabselad:

Make una come analyse oo, I just hear 'HILA!, HILA! HILA!!'..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sheyiofficial(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
[b]Boko Haram: Troops kill over 40 terrorists in DikwaPublished on April 19, 2021

Residents of Dikwa town in Dikwa local government area of Borno State on Monday said not less than 40 Islamic State of West Province, ISWAP fighters were killed in 13 hours of battle with military,

Sources among residents say the gunfight started on Sunday evening 18th April 2021 and ended on Monday morning 19th April 2012.

The source informed that ISWAP fighters had occupied the town after residents and the military were withdrawn, giving the insurgents false assurance that they had captured the ancient town of Dikwa.

“As the residents fled, soldiers also withdrew from the town in the night creating confidence in the militants who thought they were taking control, but we learnt that soon after the soldiers withdrew, fighter jets came and released fire on the terrorists living them scampering for safety in all directions.

” In the afternoon on Monday, while residents are gradually returning some to carry some necessary and personal belongings, we saw corpses being evacuated and some gun trucks belonging to the insurgents burnt and we learnt that over 40 ISWAP fighter were killed in the night battle.” The source insisted.

Dikwa is about 90 km from Maiduguri, the Borno State capital and has suffered several attacks since the appointment of the new service chiefs early this year.

In the last attack, both the Army Super Camp and United Nations hub were destroyed.

Also corroborating the attack in Dikwa, the Army in a statement on Monday said troops of Operation Lafiya Dole currently carrying out Operation Tura Takaibango stationed at Dikwa and Gulumba Gana supported by the Air Component inflicted heavy casualty on Boko Haram Terrorists who attempted to take control of the strategic town of Dikwa, the headquarters of Dikwa LGA of Borno State.

The statement from Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima, Director Army Public Relations said the terrorists in their numbers mounted on 12 gun trucks, attacked the town on the eve of Sunday 18 April 2021, just as the locals prepared to break their Ramadan fast for the day.

“The troops having contained the initial wave of the attack had to occupy their alternative Headquarters at Gulumba Gana to enable the Air Component to engage any gun trucks and other technicals in the vicinity of the attack to prevent fratricide.

“The troops launched a counter-attack in the early hours of Monday 19 April 2021 and successfully reoccupied their main headquarters in Dikwa.

“The retreating terrorists suffered heavy losses in both equipment and personnel including some of their key leaders from the superior firepower of own troops both from the air and ground forces.

“The troops are currently patrolling Dikwa town and environs to assess the level of damage inflicted on the terrorists.” The statement said.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sizzorkay:
if he becomes the President and want to send france packing, he can. And there's no darn thing france can do to him. only way they can retaliate is via economic sabotage. The world has changed, sure france have deep reach over there, but it's not absolute. sbeet. France's reputation can be easily ruined if they make unpopular move, and all it takes is a few strokes on a keyboard. The world is more sensitive than before.
Only reason he might be unable to if he wanted would be if they have some sort of agreements in place, And I'm talking about french military presence in the region. Chad isn't powerless, only risk i see for them in my scenario is economic

French influence across francophone West Africa is not as fickle as your attempt to paint it, and the world don't live on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
don't care. move on. and i doubt i mentioned Twitter.
this a matter of opinion. mine won't change, so no need beating a dead horse.

iboboyswag:

French influence across francophone West Africa is not as fickle as your attempt to paint it, and the world don't live on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
fabselad:

fake. Its an old video when chad was claiming they killed 1000 boko haram.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
https://twitter.com/DinoMahtani/status/1384468659922427905?s=19

From the video . the caption says they are chad rebels. Please kindly watch. Is that true ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
last week i put on a discussion about the frigate you will want Nigeria navy to have and the quantity, i have intel since one month ago about the procurement of a new frigate for the nigerian navy , i dont want to go straight and say that the navy will procure a frigate because some uncompleted person will make noise and tag me a liar. from the two navy retreat the nigeria navy will start procurement of a new frigate. i have a credible intel pointing at china, between a type 54d frigate or type 52d destroyer. the quantity for now is 2.(it may change with quantity and country)

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
idress debby was killed by a close guard, are you guy thinking what i am thinking

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
idress debby was killed by a close guard, are you guy thinking what i am thinking

Men this man was bloodied, were was his personal guards?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 4:12am On Apr 21, 2021
cutievik:

Men this man was bloodied, were was his personal guards?
It was a Coup attempt, he died instantly as he was shot at point blank range, forget the story concoted of him dying after sustaining battle injuries. His son immediately executed four Generals and the personal bodyguard of Deby, who hatched the plot. Deby came to power via killings taking over from Habré, he too have gone the same way.
The 37 year old Mahatma Deby have taken over and will conduct elections after 180 days(contravening the Chadians constitution; Article 17 to be specific which mandates a fresh elections to occur after 45 to 60days incase a sitting President dies after an election). Invariably speaking, Another dictator have been born and the French have no issue with this.
How they decide to run their affairs in that country is their business, what we ought to concern ourselves is finding a way to support Mahatma to hold the fort like his father and even do better else if Chad fails all our efforts against terrorism will come to nought..

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Unconfirmed reports of the injury or death of Mahamat Kaka Idris Deby.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2021
Whyem15:

What...!! again?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2021
Whyem15:

Disregard
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by motymop: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2021
ugo4u:

It was a Coup attempt, he died instantly as he was shot at point blank range, forget the story concoted of him dying after sustaining battle injuries. His son immediately executed four Generals and the personal bodyguard of Deby, who hatched the plot. Deby came to power via killings taking over from Habré, he too have gone the same way.
The 37 year old Mahatma Deby have taken over and will conduct elections after 180 days(contravening the Chadians constitution; Article 17 to be specific which mandates a fresh elections to occur after 45 to 60days incase a sitting President dies after an election). Invariably speaking, Another dictator have been born and the French have no issue with this.
How they decide to run their affairs in that country is their business, what we ought to concern ourselves is finding a way to support Mahatma to hold the fort like his father and even do better else if Chad fails all our efforts against terrorism will come to nought..

I am 100% sure that France intelligence and the CIA were involved in the coup but it seems the former president has many loyalists that is why his son was given power.

I don't believe the personal body hatched the plot, he was just a tool to achieve the plot.

This is a prime example why most African leaders always want their tribesmen as body guards or closest confidant when they are in power, it is for their protection, i don't blame them, i understand the need to protect themselves from the jealousy of rivalry.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2021
motymop:

I am 100% sure that France intelligence and the CIA were involved in the coup but it seems the former president has many loyalists that is why his son was given power.

But he was a French close ally in Chad why would they want to kill him? Looks more like a inside drama than a conspiracy from outside.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2021
Sizzorkay:
don't care. move on. and i doubt i mentioned Twitter.
this a matter of opinion. mine won't change, so no need beating a dead horse.

Easy lad... No need to be feisty.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2021
motymop:

I don't believe the personal body hatched the plot, he was just a tool to achieve the plot.

This is a prime example why most African leaders always want their tribesmen as body guards or closest confidant when they are in power, it is for their protection, i don't blame them, i understand the need to protect themselves from the jealousy of rivalry.

I don't think so. Derby was an extremely strong ally of the west in the battle against Islamic terrorism in our region. Even the French provided logistical support against the rebel group during the operation where Derby was killed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by christopher123(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2021
tutudesz:

50% of Niger Delta are Igbo undecided Never knew Bayelsa had Igbos and which LG are they located in

Let me lecture you, I hate doing this but let me lecture you .... Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, are all Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in BAYELSA

https://igbodefender.com/2019/11/11/igbo-in-non-south-eastern-states-of-the-federation-radio-biafra/

Oya argue again
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
christopher123:

Let me lecture you, I hate doing this but let me lecture you .... Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, are all Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in BAYELSA

https://igbodefender.com/2019/11/11/igbo-in-non-south-eastern-states-of-the-federation-radio-biafra/

Oya argue again
grin grin grin grin abeg come to Bayelsa and repeat this same statement undecided
Iand grabber

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2021
ugo4u:

Source of info. I read he instead died from an ambush during his trip to the battle front. My question is how did the rebels know about route he is going to use. Guess someone from his inner circle leaked the secret.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
Please where did u get the picture bro
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2021
BREAKING Indonesia submarine goes missing as navy launches urgent search for silent vessel

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2021
NafeesaAA:
ZONE 13 POLICE HEADQUARTERS DIARY:

POLICE OPERATIVES REPEL ATTACK ON ZONE 13 HEADQUARTERS, UKPO

• Neutralize one of the attackers, recover one GPMG and several ammunition

Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force attached to Zone-13 Headquarters, Ukpo, Anambra State have successfully repelled an attack on the Zonal Headquarters by criminal elements in the early hours of today, 19th April, 2021. The attackers, who came in their numbers shooting sporadically in order to gain access to the facility, were repelled by Police personnel on duty who showed profound gallantry in the face of the seemingly overwhelming attack.

Following the inability of the attackers to access the facility, they cowardly threw petrol bombs and Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) on vehicles within the periphery of the Headquarters. One of the criminal elements was neutralized during the exchange of gunfire between the Police and the attackers while many of the gang members escaped with gunshots injuries. One L7A2 General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), Ninety-two rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition, one locally-made smoke pistol and an axe were recovered by the Police. Regrettably, two police operatives sustained gunshot injuries and are presently receiving treatment.

The Commissioner of Police, Anambra State Police Command, CP Kuryas Monday, fsi, who is also standing in for the Zonal Assistant Inspector General of Police, has commended the Police operatives for putting up a strong resistance against the attackers.

The CP, supported by other senior officers from Zone-13 Headquarters and the State Command, is personally leading a special operation aimed at tracing, identifying and arresting the perpetrators to bring them to book. He also called on proprietors of private and public (including unorthodox) medical facilities in and around Anambra state to admit, but report anyone found seeking medical attention for bullet wounds and related injuries to the nearest police station.

The CP has called on citizens in the State not to panic but to go about their lawful duties. While assuring of the Command’s resolve to re-dominate, reclaim and secure all public spaces as directed by the Inspector General of Police, the CP enjoins members of the public to continue to support the Police with vital and timely information on the activities of criminals and other subversive elements within their respective communities.

DSP NWODE NKEIRUKA ANIPR
ZPPRO

PKP Pecheneg.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2021
fabselad:

Please where did u get the picture bro
i heard the death of idress debby on monday afternoon and the picture. but because i was not sure about the death i could not post it. but is online now. i repeat france government in involved in the death of debby. from my intel and investigation debby was killed by is cousin brother. back with france. debby made a visit to abuja few month ago about france bring a new policy that will affect chad and Sahel with debby refused to accept the policy. i will not go more than this.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by motymop: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

But he was a French close ally in Chad why would they want to kill him? Looks more like a inside drama than a conspiracy from outside.

Countries have no friends, they just look out for personal interest.

Every coup in Africa, the Cia and the french intelligence have always participated.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by christopher123(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2021
tutudesz:

grin grin grin grin abeg come to Bayelsa and repeat this same statement undecided
Iand grabber

Do not worry, time will come for that......
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
i heard the death of idress debby on monday afternoon and the picture. but because i was not sure about the death i could not post it. but is online now. i repeat france government in involved in the death of debby. from my intel and investigation debby was killed by is cousin brother. back with france. debby made a visit to abuja few month ago about france bring a new policy that will affect chad and Sahel with debby refused to accept the policy. i will not go more than this.

Your Intel is nothing but rumors and cheap talk - name your sources and proof us your intel in solid !

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by christopher123(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2021
The Federal Government yesterday expressed angst over the decision of the United Kingdom to offer asylum to ‘persecuted’ member of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB. The UK Visas and Immigration had released new guildelines to its decision makers on how to consider and grant asylum applications by members of Biafran secessionist groups, according to online platform, TheCable

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/fg-fumes-as-uk-offers-asylum-to-ipob-massob-members/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by motymop: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2021
ocelot2006:

I don't think so. Derby was an extremely strong ally of the west in the battle against Islamic terrorism in our region. Even the French provided logistical support against the rebel group during the operation where Derby was killed.

Tell that to the Turkish PM, who was a close ally to Nato and the United states and was almost removed from power by an organized coup which pointed at the cia office at the United states embassy in Turkey. The Turkish government had to expel the cia head there.

How about gadaffi, who later became a close ally to the west, see how they invaded his country.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2021
another two twin jet loading for the nigeria airforce 60% thank to supplementary military budget

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.