Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3033293 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
The time for a coup is now. The time take them off is now. We can't allow the Americans in our territory lest we a failed state. Its becoming to look like this Buhari is an imposter. Its becoming real. It looks like we are on auto pilot after all. We are damned big time.
Is Germany a failed state?

Stop the self worth, Obviously no one rates Nigeria. Congo has no foreign base, yet they are a failed state.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
BlackBaron:
When it took the oldie with an analogue brain 6 months to select a cabinet, I knew he had nothing to offer. There's currently a leadership vacuum in this country and its glaring. The former General sits pretty while the nation burns?! No empathy, nothing!! Even to address the nation is a luxury right now.

Well.

In regards to food, how about using MREs? Very easy to lose morale and will to fight when you haven't eaten! Not like there isn't other dynamics involved too.

I had already given up on this administration but now it looks like the whole country is having palpitations and it is getting to close for comfort!

My brother, wahala dey oo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
fabselad:
#

My brother, I think the soldiers on the ground are getting this all wrong. How come a base which has tanks, MRAPs with high caliber guns be overrun by men using gun trucks and ak47? Seriously it's not the airforce that would give you the courage to face those guys. When you look at the pictures, most of the time, the soldiers are caught off guard. There is no situational awareness of their surrounding, they are not even on alert knowing they are in enemy territory and most at times bases resemble a boy scout camp with no proper positioning of equipment in case of an attack. Most of the soldiers just run away when they are attacked and leave everything behind. We should remember that we are an African army, we should go back to the fundamentals of not always depending on air cover.
NA isn't the US army or the French army where they can call on-air cover all the time. the resource is limited and needs to be used diligently. The high tempo of operation on aircraft cause ware down and remember every 1h a plane flies, it requires 5 to 6 hours of ground maintenance. There is also fatigue on the pilots and I don't think the NAF has that many planes and pilots it can rotate to maintain high sortie rates. Look at my country Cameroon, our soldiers fight without air cover. I don't remember the last time our Alpha Jets were used to bombard or for air cover during military operations. But the soldiers stand their ground, just the last 2 months Cameroonian armed forces have repelled several coordinated attacks of BH or ISWAP without the need for air cover. Same for the Niger Republic and the Chadians. There is a need to change strategy and adapt. BH or ISWAP has adapted to aerial bombardment and is employing new tactics. The NA top brass seems not to learn from past defeats or even try to develop and implement new tactics learned from these huge losses. Buying new weapons or jets won't serve anything if the tactics or strategy behind isn't efficient. Those new requirements would end up destroyed or captured as we can see.
Resources are supposed to be channeled where needed cause I don't they are. Last time I was reading here on how the Nigerian Navy needs new frigates with anti-ship missiles and others. My question is it essential, why spend such when if there is no need. The Nigerian Defence Ministry needs to know its priorities.

God bless you. Like I said earlier, the ground troops have not displayed enough courage and training.

In most videos, you find them laying about without proper dug in positions or proper positioning. No situational alertness, everywhere just cruise.

Abeg my tired is tired.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
sad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
The most annoying part of this South east issue is the response time to attacks. There's faster response to attack in NE which is even a warzone

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

1) NCOs have lost interest in this war. They believe it is being run by their Oga’s and Federal Government as financial conduit pipes.

2) I can see several Soldiers having small kg of gas for their personal cooking. Is the Military Budget also for feeding of staff or not.

3) We have poor communication equipment. In 2018 ISWAP used this same Mainok pattern to run over several bases in the Northeast.

4) what is the salary of a General in the Army to own Buildings worth over a Billion Naira as personal asset.

In most soldiers words “ Baba na to do my own leave here oh, this war no Dey end”

During attacks Most NCOs flee from the trench at the first gunshot from BH. I remember when I visited an NCO friend at a military hospital in Maiduguri. He said they were engaging Bokoharam with their Guntruck before he could say Jack Robinson his Gunner jumped and ran away before he could position to take over the AA he was hit by a bullet.

The Military Generals, Defence ministry etc are enjoying the Financial benefit from this war.

It’s just a pity NCOs and mid range Officers are paying the supreme price.

What’s the price of a small little Chinese drone that military can procure to ensure every-outpost tango in the community has one? Even photographers are now using two Chinese drones.

I have not seen Cameroonians here using Toyota guntrucks. Most of their personnel use APCs as standard.

Like a Major friend here will always tell me “Baba if e set make e no be you go be casualty’’

Gbam..

You've said it all.

This war doesn't seem like its ending. We may blame the soldiers for abandoning their posts easily during a firefight but their reasons are logical. When they are killed due to "Oga's" greed, it will all be for naught

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
fabselad:
Seriously this is getting out of hand. The NA is just giving up weapons I think other armed forces in the region
dream about. How can you have such a defense budget and such arsenal but yet keep having your ass whooped up by guys with sandals and AK47. NA has become a mall center for those guys.look at MRAPs just delivered this month is already in BH or ISWAPs hand. Those same equipments would be turned and used against neighboring nations.
It's really a pity when I see what the NA has become.

Greed and corruption with bad recruitment. This is the result bro.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
bidexiii:

Like I said earlier on these newly appointed chiefs, especially the Army & Airforce chiefs has to up there games.
It's too early for them been newly appointed that all these are happening, my friends in the frontlines are complaining about interdictions strikes are not been carried out often has before. There tactics are not working at all, the tempo of the ongoing operation Tura Takaibango has dropped.
It's too early to be judgemental but these are signs that there tactics are not working out well.

Kai and many people said that those initial successes where just initial gra gra. They may have been proven right

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is going to cost us millions of dollars to take care and equip those 20k soldiers you're talking about.

That's not going to be a problem at all
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Faithful007:
Honestly, these are good suggestions but I don't even understand the kind of president we have. Can he just get out from there so Osinbajo can take over, the latter has better ideas for governance.

They time buhari travelled to London for 6months and Osinbanjo held the fort, I knew we elected the wrong person into power.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

During attacks Most NCOs flee from the trench at the first gunshot from BH. I remember when I visited an NCO friend at a military hospital in Maiduguri. He said they were engaging Bokoharam with their Guntruck before he could say Jack Robinson his Gunner jumped and ran away before he could position to take over the AA he was hit by a bullet.

As for me, the Gunner deserve nothing less than 35 years in jail or execution.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wrote a long epistle on re-strategizing and taking the battle to the enemies but I had to delete on a second thought as it is almost a waste of time. The armed forces aren't short of brilliant military tacticians, they know what to do, the will to implement and enforce is another ball game entirely. If you speak to some middle level officers this war is almost becoming a normal routine for them, that is to go to the north east do their time and get posted out. We can't keep losing vital equipments with reckless abandon and expect a country like US to sell sophisticated weapons to us, if for example they give us the latest version of the Abrams tanks what is the assurance that it won't fall into the hands of Bokoharam? this is one of the things they also consider before their weapons.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
The time for a coup is now. The time take them off is now.
The days of coup is far gone.

Coup no be play play something, it can even lead to the total dissolution of Nigeria.

Forget about coup, is more better we start working on a new constitution that will kick off from 2023 and do away with this present one by 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Presidents Bouteflika (Algeria), Meles (Ethiopia), Obasanjo (Nigeria) and Mbeki (South Africa) were instrumental in crafting the AU position which stressed cooperation with Africom, but no permanent HQ on African soil.

I wonder what the small states - which wanted to host the HQ but were bullied by the big ones - are thinking right now.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Military rule is the main reason we are where we are today. Maybe if there was no coup in 1966, maybe Nigeria will be competing with the likes of Indonesia and Malaysia by now angry

Gowon could have handed over, he didn't. There was no need for a coup again after shagari took over.

Annulment of the June 12 election by the military was a disaster by the military.

Shey nah even this corrupt Nigerian military una even want make dem take over? grin

I swear, I go carry gun and fight against the military if such a thing happen.

It was the military that started creating unviable states and ruin almost every institution in this country.

2023 no too far, the vegetable will leave and someone else will be voted as the president of Nigeria. So far the person have majority of the vote and is declared the winner, I will have no problem with that.

But make one military personnel com carry himself go Abuja and kick out the president and talk say him don become our military head of state, e must be well prepared for a serious fight to death.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has accused the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), of working for the Fulani ethnic stock to take over Nigeria.

Ortom spoke on Tuesday in reaction to the recent killing of residents allegedly perpetrated by herdsmen in parts of the North-Central state.

He also lamented that no fewer than 70 people have been killed in the last two weeks in three local governments in the state.

The governor, who said the killings cannot continue, said, “What is happening now, to me, is very clear; Mr President is just working for these Fulanis to take over the whole country.

“His body language is what is being played out. The body language, the action and inaction of Mr President shows that he is only the President of Fulani people; I have known this.

Read Also
Insecurity: Buhari seeks US assistance, warns of spill over to other countries
Nigerians'll regret it if Pantami is removed, Gumi warns
Osinbajo to represent Buhari at Sierra Leone's independence event
“We are becoming a Banana Republic, if we have a President who gave the security agencies order to shoot at sight, whosoever is having AK-47 and the Minister of Defence came out to say that they cannot shoot at sight… so who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?”

According to the governor, the people of Benue are being overstretched and running out of patience due to the incessant attacks on their communities.

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iRRJ-3Ajc

Bandits have released a video of a pregnant student and others who were abducted from the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation in Afaka, Kaduna State in March.

The bandits who had initially demanded a N500 million ransom from the government, reached out to some parents of the abducted students after the Kaduna state government failed to comply.

One of the bandits was heard speaking in Hausa and later Fulfulde in a four-minute, 56 seconds video shot at night in an unknown location. He asked some of the students to come forward and speak to the camera.

The pregnant girl who the bandits addressed as Hajiya pleaded with their parents to rescue them. She said;

“We are appealing to our parents to help us, we are tired and there is no food. They should do their best to get us out of this place. We have spent 47 days, almost all of us are ill and there is no food. We sleep in the open even when it rains."

Another woman addressed as the wife of a military officer was also called up to speak. The lady who was abducted from her home in Tirkania-Agwa in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State, said her husband is a naval officer working in Warri, Delta State and also urged the Federal Government to come to their rescue.

She also said the bandits had earlier requested for N30million for their release.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wow... Did the Nigerian president just ask the US to relocate AFRICOM to Africa? There is nothing to be proud of in this country again... This is the height... All the stories of our greatness is lost... I just hope it is fake news Sha... Will Algeria ever make such a foolish request? Or Ethiopia? Or even Uganda? We have failed in a very bad way... Where are the idiots that brought in this government?

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
If such a request was really made by a seating head of state is it not clear to Nigerians that this people can no longer guarantee the security and sovereign integrity of the Nigerian State. What we have spent on war against Boko Haram is enough for the capable administrative system in places like Algeria to wage a highly mechanized war in the Maghred against Morocco, Tunisia and Libya at the same time. We have basically armed Boko Haram... Men I so need to get a foreign citizenship... These guys are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Military rule is the main reason we are where we are today. Maybe if there was no coup in 1966, maybe Nigeria will be competing with the likes of Indonesia and Malaysia by now angry

Gowon could have handed over, he didn't. There was no need for a coup again after shagari took over.

Annulment of the June 12 election by the military was a disaster by the military.

Shey nah even this corrupt Nigerian military una even want make dem take over? grin

I swear, I go carry gun and fight against the military if such a thing happen.

It was the military that started creating unviable states and ruin almost every institution in this country.

2023 no too far, the vegetable will leave and someone else will be voted as the president of Nigeria. So far the person have majority of the vote and is declared the winner, I will have no problem with that.

But make one military personnel com carry himself go Abuja and kick out the president and talk say him don become our military head of state, e must be well prepared for a serious fight to death.

You will die early and quickly too. Whatever infrastructure you see in Nigeria was built during the military era. Universities, roads and bridges, states, policies. These lazy civilian thieves have killed us all and are now using the populace to fight against each other in the name of ethnicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has accused the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), of working for the Fulani ethnic stock to take over Nigeria.

Ortom spoke on Tuesday in reaction to the recent killing of residents allegedly perpetrated by herdsmen in parts of the North-Central state.

He also lamented that no fewer than 70 people have been killed in the last two weeks in three local governments in the state.

The governor, who said the killings cannot continue, said, “What is happening now, to me, is very clear; Mr President is just working for these Fulanis to take over the whole country.

“His body language is what is being played out. The body language, the action and inaction of Mr President shows that he is only the President of Fulani people; I have known this.

Read Also
Insecurity: Buhari seeks US assistance, warns of spill over to other countries
Nigerians'll regret it if Pantami is removed, Gumi warns
Osinbajo to represent Buhari at Sierra Leone's independence event
“We are becoming a Banana Republic, if we have a President who gave the security agencies order to shoot at sight, whosoever is having AK-47 and the Minister of Defence came out to say that they cannot shoot at sight… so who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?”

According to the governor, the people of Benue are being overstretched and running out of patience due to the incessant attacks on their communities.

https://punchng.com/insecurity-ortom-accuses-buhari-of-working-for-fulani-to-take-over-nigeria/
Everyone should be careful what he/she says. The country is tensed and people are getting killed. I know emotions are high and everyone is angry, but for God's sake he's a governor. A stakeholder, spreading unfounded rumors. They want to take over Nigeria and do what with it?

These are the kind of utterances that fuel more tension.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Salatavor:
If such a request was really made by a seating head of state is it not clear to Nigerians that this people can no longer guarantee the security and sovereign integrity of the Nigerian State. What we have spent on war against Boko Haram is enough for the capable administrative system in places like Algeria to wage a highly mechanized war in the Maghred against Morocco, Tunisia and Libya at the same time. We have basically armed Boko Haram... Men I so need to get a foreign citizenship... These guys are not serious.
There is nothing absolutely wrong in seeking for help when we clearly need one, on this I support the president 100%. If possible we should lobby AU/ECOWAS/UN to assist us.
US have a base in Japan, South Korea, Germany and we are not as advanced as any of them in whatever indices of development anyone can think of, the country is collapsing we need help from anywhere we can get it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ddream6627(m): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65iRRJ-3Ajc

Bandits have released a video of a pregnant student and others who were abducted from the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation in Afaka, Kaduna State in March.

The bandits who had initially demanded a N500 million ransom from the government, reached out to some parents of the abducted students after the Kaduna state government failed to comply.

One of the bandits was heard speaking in Hausa and later Fulfulde in a four-minute, 56 seconds video shot at night in an unknown location. He asked some of the students to come forward and speak to the camera.

The pregnant girl who the bandits addressed as Hajiya pleaded with their parents to rescue them. She said;

“We are appealing to our parents to help us, we are tired and there is no food. They should do their best to get us out of this place. We have spent 47 days, almost all of us are ill and there is no food. We sleep in the open even when it rains."

Another woman addressed as the wife of a military officer was also called up to speak. The lady who was abducted from her home in Tirkania-Agwa in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State, said her husband is a naval officer working in Warri, Delta State and also urged the Federal Government to come to their rescue.

She also said the bandits had earlier requested for N30million for their release.
can't they trace the phone or the ip address,can't imagine what all those people will be going through

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Faithful007:
Everyone should be careful what he/she says. The country is tensed and people are getting killed. I know emotions are high and everyone is angry, but for God's sake he's a governor. A stakeholder, spreading unfounded rumors. They want to take over Nigeria and do what with it?

These are the kind of utterances that fuel more tension.
The governor and his people sef have suffered enough, I don't blame him for the utterances he is making due to the posturing of Mr President if your people are being massacred with reckless abandon from a particular group of people that come on air to justify their actions without consequences what do you expect Ortom to do when there are different criteria in the same Country for been proscribed and declared a terrorist group.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Salatavor:
Those countries you mentioned are they being ravaged by terrorism?

Only an absolute idiot will think we don't need help.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ddream6627(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Salatavor:
You will die early and quickly too. Whatever infrastructure you see in Nigeria was built during the military era. Universities, roads and bridges, states, policies. These lazy civilian thieves have killed us all and are now using the populace to fight against each other in the name of ethnicity.
why the curse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Salatavor:

The same government that humiliated and kicked out foreign PMC is crawling on its knee's begging the USA. What if this was the long term plan to make Nigeria weak we would come begging on them.

Buhari and his cronies ruined us Sha.

How far the war self?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
ugo4u:

The governor and his people sef have suffered enough, I don't blame him for the utterances he is making due to the posturing of Mr President if your people are being massacred with reckless abandon from a particular group of people that come on air to justify their actions without consequences what do you expect Ortom to do when there are different criteria in the same Country for been proscribed and declared a terrorist group.
The issue here is that you can't label fulani herdsmen a terrorist group. That's a serious hate crime. It's just like calling Ibo traders a robbery gang if there are armed robbers always popping up where they're around. It's a complex issue because it's largely decentralized. Not all of them might be terrorists. In fact, things have got really bad for fulanis, saying that you're fulani might get you killed immidiately in some places.

I know many attacks can be traced to them due to the farmer-herder crisis, but you can't adopt a method of clamping them down directly. As that would be ethnic cleansing straight up.

I think buhari wants to go the easier and safer path of inviting foreign actors than regionalizing security which might break up Nigeria and still not yield results.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
The president has betrayed his oath of office and good people everywhere should come together and ensure the rubber stamp National Assembly commence impeachment proceedings. This president Buhari is the worst and most inept this country has ever had and must be impeached.

The whole deterioration in security seems to be orchestrated to satisfy the whims and caprices of forces beyond our borders for their own gain.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/africa/550499-nigerian-president-calls-on-us-to-relocate-africa-command

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Faithful007:
The issue here is that you can't label fulani herdsmen a terrorist group. That's a serious hate crime. It's just like calling Ibo traders a robbery gang if there are armed robbers always popping up where they're around. It's a complex issue because it's largely decentralized. Not all of them might be terrorists. In fact, things have got really bad for fulanis, saying that you're fulani might get you killed immidiately in some places.

I know many attacks can be traced to them due to the farmer-herder crisis, but you can't adopt a method of clamping them down directly. As that would be ethnic cleansing straight up.

I think buhari wants to go the easier and safer path of inviting foreign actors than regionalizing security which might break up Nigeria and still not yield results.
Did I mention Fulani Herdsmen anywhere? we all know the group responsible for most of the atrocities in Benue is Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore which is totally different from the mainstream Miyetti Allah. I've watched Bodejo their spokesman openly threaten Nigerians on national television without consequences, this is the same group that took responsibility for the attack in Agatu, and said Benue trough belongs to Fulanis by conquest and now issuing threats to the governor because of the open grazing law, persons and groups making such inflammatory statements ought to be reprimanded/sanctioned.
What is good for the goose should be good for the gander.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Covert1:
The president has betrayed his oath of office and good people everywhere should come together and ensure the rubber stamp National Assembly commence impeachment proceedings. This president Buhari is the worst and most inept this country has ever had and must be impeached.

The whole deterioration in security seems to be orchestrated to satisfy the whims and caprices of forces beyond our borders for their own gain.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/africa/550499-nigerian-president-calls-on-us-to-relocate-africa-command

Nigerians need to call for suspension of that 1.8 billion dollar rail to Niger Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
As for me, the Gunner deserve nothing less than 35 years in jail or execution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.