Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3033569 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2021
iblawi:

How will they have such issues when they hardly even do the needful. It's more like do your thing and I do mine. Secondly, the terrorist there are still learning compared to what we have here.

Which Terrorists are you saying they are learning? Terrorists fighting in Mali?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2021
jpphilips:

Funny thing you said, can you tell us any country in the world you can easily import arms in large numbers unchecked?
You are not even seeing where military intelligence failed you are basically scratching the surface, now let me teach you how sensible countries like Sri Lanka operate;

They bomb the living hell out of you then deny you access to arms, what will you fight back with? stone?? Stop sugar coating failure, a country with no consequence management is completely finished!! That is the biggest problem of this administration & many before it.

Who is charge of those MRAPS ISWAP took?
what contingency plan was made for scenarios like this & was it activated quick enough?
Where is the Pilot that bombed our soldiers?
Let me guess, they are making calls to big men to save their arses then you wonder why we sink lower.

In Nigeria, if you have the money and right connection.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2021
A lot of people don't know how fvcked up this country is.

When you wan travel on Nigerian roads, is always checkpoint upon checkpoint. Yet, see how disorganize the country is.

IGP go talk for Abuja say no more checkpoint, yet police still dey mount checkpoint on ikorodu road everyday. Imagine make police dey get checkpoint for such an expressway, I swear to God, I go hit one of them one day.

Dem go stop me, and start accusing me of been a Yahoo boy undecided I dey follow dem drag am once in a while.

Rubbish!! The last time I traveled between Ibadan and Gbogan. As u dey settle with the Nigerian police for one checkpoint, you go dey look another checkpoint for front.

Even though dem don stop you, search your car and check your papers for the first checkpoint, them go still stop you, search your cars and check your papers for the second checkpoint too.

Which kind of useless country is this. There should be a way to report this guys, and is either they will be sack or they will be transferred to the North East.

A journey of 1hrs, person go dey use more than 3hrs because of numerous police checkpoint. Is so fvcking frustrating.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2021
The first time I went to Kaduna, there was numerous checkpoint upon checkpoint on the road from Oyo to Ondo. It started reducing in Kogi and start increasing when I was about to leave Kogi and enter Abuja. Immediately I leave Abuja for Kaduna, I didn't see a single checkpoint on that Kaduna to Abuja expressway.

We southerners have to riot about this bullshit. It must stop.

Abuja-Kaduna expressway is one of the most dangerous roads to drive in Nigeria. There was no single checkpoint. But Ibadan-Gbogan road wey dey so so peaceful, you will start seeing numerous checkpoint.

What sort of madness is this undecided

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
In terms of landmass and population size, Benin republic is bigger than Kano state. No state in Nigeria is as big as Benin republic.

Its a way to tell you the size of Nigeria & Benin can't be compared.
Furthermore, population estimate of Kano was a 2006 figure, using geometric progression for 15yrs, Kano is more populated than Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
I fully support the way UGM are attacking them in checkpoint. If nah to dey hit dem while driving we fit dey do here, make we start.

If a person living in ikorodu wants to go to Ibadan, the fastest route to pass is to pass through itokin to ijebu ode, from ijebu ode to Ibadan. But the numerous police checkpoint on that road fit make person start to dey cry. I've stop passing through that road a long time ago.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpajX85vyKA

See eh, the Nigerian police force needs to be decentralise. The states should be the ones employing and arming their policemen.

There is absolutely no improvement in the Nigerian police from 1999 till 2021, and with the way things dey go, this guys are not ready to change.

Is there a law that states a policeman can search a car for no absolute reason? Policemen checking papers and driving license is even against our Constitution. I thought only VIO's have the right to check papers.

Anybody can correct me if am wrong please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpajX85vyKA

See eh, the Nigerian police force needs to be decentralise. The states should be the ones employing and arming their policemen.

There is absolutely no improvement in the Nigerian police from 1999 till 2021, and with the way things dey go, this guys are not ready to change.

Is there a law that states a policeman can search a car for no absolute reason? Policemen checking papers and driving license is even against our Constitution. I thought only VIO's have the right to check papers.

Anybody can correct me if am wrong please.

Nigeria Police is the most useless thing in the whole world. Very useless and criminal organization. Even vigilante group better pass them.

I know there are some officers here, let them come out and defend it.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2021
This is what I'm talking about the DSS. They leave the real threats to the soul of the country and pursue petty issues like this. I keep on saying this we are not serious at all. Only the army and NAF are commited to this fight against insurgency the rest are just collecting salaries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Hoverbird:
Rivers state gov't has declared curfew in all land borders in the state because of the recent development in the state, AkwaIbom is also heating up.
I remember making a post here that the crises in the south east can potentially spill over to some south South state but a certain troll jumped in to disgrace himself. The military keep opening new fronts all over the country unnecessarily when we are not capable of managing the one already created, we should keep on complicating issues till the country caves in.

People in the southeast have this incredible misconception that the southsouth belongs to them. Some fools like beegeagle seem to believe that the southsouth is a base for southeastern militancy. You guys need to stop linking us southsouth to the southeast, we are two different peoples in two different regions. When you are talking about the southeast, there is no need to include the Southsouth in that talk !

The southsouth is a region in it's own right, not a property belonging to the southeast or to any other region.

It is very irritating to constantly see people from other regions claiming to speak for the southsouth as if the southsouth was a conquered people !
We are not a conquered people !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Covert1:
iSWAP to all intents and purposes have the appearance of enhanced services of Spec Ops advisors. The forces in this war are not taking anything for granted. They want a weak Nigeria. The pattern of attacks, carefully crafted and choice of attacks is not average in military terms. The Nigerian military should be commended for its efforts not pilloried. More to come.

Agreed but the forces particularly the NA haven't shown any form of ingenuity or ability to adapt to the changing dynamics given the amount of investment that have been made with them.

Losing key assets in the manner they are lost is disgraceful. Let's not even discuss the problem of poor discipline and training.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Covert1:
iSWAP to all intents and purposes have the appearance of enhanced services of Spec Ops advisors. The forces in this war are not taking anything for granted. They want a weak Nigeria. The pattern of attacks, carefully crafted and choice of attacks is not average in military terms. The Nigerian military should be commended for its efforts not pilloried. More to come.
Your comment is totally nonsensical, basically you want the Nigerian military to be commended for failing so bad ?
What side are you on again ?

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hoverbird: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Truthshots2:

People in the southeast have this incredible misconception that the southsouth belongs to them. Some fools like beegeagle seem to believe that the southsouth is a base for southeastern militancy. You guys need to stop linking us southsouth to the southeast, we are two different peoples in two different regions. When you are talking about the southeast, there is no need to include the Southsouth in that talk !

The southsouth is a region in it's own right, not a property belonging to the southeast or to any other region.

It is very irritating to constantly see people from other regions claiming to speak for the southsouth as if the southsouth was a conquered people !
We are not a conquered people !
Who are the people speaking for South South and give us instances. We are talking about security implications in South east Region having the possibility of spilling over to the south South and you're talking gibberish, is the South South ethnically as homogeneous as the south east? When people discuss security matters please pocket your emotions.
Speak for yourself and not for the numerous ethnic group within that geographic space.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2021
ugo4u:
This is what I'm talking about the DSS. They leave the real threats to the soul of the country and pursue petty issues like this. I keep on saying this we are not serious at all. Only the army and NAF are commited to this fight against insurgency the rest are just collecting salaries.
DSS under Buhari is just a political police, Buhari still has the reflexes of the dictator he once was.
DSS is there to consolidate buhari's grip on power and fight against dissent amongst the population...mission: protect Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2021
jpphilips:

Funny thing you said, can you tell us any country in the world you can easily import arms in large numbers unchecked?
You are not even seeing where military intelligence failed you are basically scratching the surface, now let me teach you how sensible countries like Sri Lanka operate;

They bomb the living hell out of you then deny you access to arms, what will you fight back with? stone?? Stop sugar coating failure, a country with no consequence management is completely finished!! That is the biggest problem of this administration & many before it.

Who is charge of those MRAPS ISWAP took?
what contingency plan was made for scenarios like this & was it activated quick enough?
Where is the Pilot that bombed our soldiers?
Let me guess, they are making calls to big men to save their arses then you wonder why we sink lower.

True talk!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2021
Less Than 3-months of repentance, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Makes U-Turn, Returns To Forest

Auwal Daudawa, the little known bandit leader in Zamfara State, who shot to prominence after masterminding abduction of over 300 students in neighbouring Katsina State has gone back to the trenches, less than three months after his celebrated repentance.

A security source and two other sources close to the bandit confirmed to Daily Trust yesterday that Daudawa has relocated to one of the forests, near the border with Katsina.

The middle-aged bandit coordinated the mass abduction of the students of Government Secondary School Kankara, on December 12, 2020, the first of such abduction by any criminal group outside Boko Haram in the North-East.

About two months later, Daudawa was paraded before the governor in Gusau, where he proclaimed his decision to be a changed man.
Daudawa and five of his lieutenants surrendered 20 AK 47 rifles, ammunition and a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) launcher, during the ceremony.

Sources familiar with Daudawa’s latest decision told our reporter that he packed out his family and his lieutenants back to Jaja forest in Zurmi Local Government on Monday.

“He called one of his contacts in Gusau to inform him that he had arrived at the forest and decided to pick up arms again. He did not inform anybody before he left,” one of the sources said.

Daudawa was said to have been frustrated by the lack of proper engagement after he had laid down his arms.

He was and members of his gang who repented were housed in a government chalet for weeks before a house was secured for him in Damba, in the outskirts of Gusau, to move in with his family.

“His upkeep was being shouldered by the government. I don’t know what it was he needed. Perhaps his tall expectations were not met,” one security source in Gusau disclosed.

His action, analysts say, is a major setback for the controversial peace deal and amnesty for bandits being championed by the Zamfara State Governor, Hon. Bello Matawalle.

A prominent bandit in the state, Shehu Rekeb, told Daily Trust that more repentant gunmen will move back to the forest to avoid being targeted. He accused government of insincerity in its dealing with the Fulani armed men.

A senior security official told Daily Trust last night that the collapse of the pact was only predictable as it was not premised on a sustainable framework.

“Honestly, there is a problem with that arrangement because you cannot claim to have a peace accord when there is no paperwork where the parties sign on specified conditions,” he said.

He also lamented that lack of rehabilitation and counselling for the repentant bandits which, he said, cannot be substituted with financial handouts.

The governor had on assumption of office two years ago re-introduced the amnesty window, urging armed Fulani youths who have been terrorising rural communities in the state to lay down their arms.

The police have had its critics, the most prominent being the governor of neighbouring Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, who insist that bandits are not trustworthy and could not be placated into permanently abandoning their criminal activities.

In opting for amnesty, Matawalle was toeing the path followed by his predecessor Abdulaziz Yari who in 2018 announced a N1 million prize on each AK47 rifle turned in by the bandits. The pact was however short-lived.

Katsina State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari last year vowed not to dialogue with the bandits again after some repentant bandits re-joined hostilities.

When contacted, Zamfara State Police Spokesperson, SP Shehu Mohammed asked our reporter to call him on Thursday (today) to enable him make findings on the issue.

The state’s Commissioner for Information, Ibrahim Dosara, referred our reporter to the commissioner for security and Home Affairs, Abubakar Dauran, for comments. Dauran was however unreachable despite repeated attempts.

https://dailytrust.com/mastermind-of-kankara-abduction-makes-u-turn-returns-to-forest

This country is turning out to be a huge joke grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2021
fabselad:

Remember Nigeria isn't Sri lanka. And also remember it took Sri Lanka close to 30years to be able to deal with the Tamil Tiger Rebel Group. Lastly the situation in Nigeria is far different to that of Sri lanka

The SL platoon commanders of the late 80s grew into the brigade and divisional leaders who defeated the Tamils in '09.
They developed the warfighting tactics, techniques and protocols to defeat the LTTE which OFTEN won conventional battles capturing even divisional bases!
[url][https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Elephant_Pass#Battleurl]

Of the army had full political and media support ESPECIALLY after 2005.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Hoverbird:

Who are the people speaking for South South and give us instances. We are talking about security implications in South east Region having the possibility of spilling over to the south South and you're talking gibberish, is the South South ethnically as homogeneous as the south east? When people discuss security matters please pocket your emotions.
Speak for yourself and not for the numerous ethnic group within that geographic space.

1) the southeast is not a homogeneous region
2) the peoples of the southeast had nothing in common when the British conquered them(except cannibalism and backwardness), the British had to bring them together due to the logistical nightmare of ruling over thousands of small tribes. The British even banned most of the traditions in the southeast due to cannibalism concerns. That is why you guys basically have no traditions today.
3) the southsouth is way more homogeneous than the southeast, indeed most of the southsouth was part of the same precolonial country (Benin Kingdom).
4)It is weird you have problems with a person of the south-south supposedly speaking for the south south and claiming the south-south doesn't belong to any other region but to the southsouth and it's people, yet you have no problems when your fellow southeasterners on this forum or some deluded fools on twitter speak on behalf of the southsouth in a tone basically calling it a property of the southeast.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2021
Truthshots2:

2) the peoples of the southeast had nothing in common when the British conquered them(except cannibalism and backwardness), the British had to bring them together due to the logistical nightmare of ruling over thousands of small tribes.
3) the southsouth is way more homogeneous than the southeast, indeed most of the southsouth was part of the same precolonial country (Benin Kingdom).
4)It is weird you have problems with a person of the south-south supposedly speaking for the south south and claiming the south-south doesn't belong to any other region but to the southsoutherm people, yet you have no problems when your fellow southeasterners on this forum or some deluded fools on twitter speak on behalf of the southsouth in a tone basically calling it a property of the southeast.

Oga this is not a prick sizing contest... Take your insecurities elsewhere.

What we discuss here is National security and more in recent times as it pertains to the fight against insurgency in the North East and other parts of the country.

Anything outside of this is derailing and we would not hesitate to report you and your post to the MOD for blocking.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2021
iboboyswag:

Oga this is not a prick sizing contest... Take your insecurities elsewhere.

What we discuss here is National security and more in recent times as it pertains to the fight against insurgency in the North East and other parts of the country.

Anything outside of this is derailing and we would not hesitate to report you and your post to the MOD for blocking.
Calm yourself down before you get high blood pressure, I am responding to a comment. Try and act as if you had a brain.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 8:55am On Apr 29, 2021
Truthshots2:

Calm yourself down before you get high blood pressure, I am responding to a comment. Try and act as if you had a brain.

I am calm, just keep within the scope of the conversation. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2021
iboboyswag:

I only responded to a comment with a relevent answer to that comment. It is funny you didn't ask the person making that comment to comply with the topic, but you ask the guy responding him to ...
Don't you need to apply the same rules to everybody ? Or is it one rule for one and an other rule for an other person ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Buderi Isiya, the most wanted bandits terrorizing Kaduna State, is still at large despite rigorous manhunt by security forces.

DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that Buderi, who is in his late 20s, has a large contingent of fighters in his command as well as heavy firepower.

Buderi also has close operational ties with Zamfara bandits’ leader, Dogo Gide, who controls the southern part of the Zamfara forest. Dogo Gide was the one who shot the famous bandit leader, Buharin Daji, in March 2018.

Security sources in Abuja told this newspaper that Buderi is currently holding 29 students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Afaka, who were abducted on March 11.

“If you look at the video he released, you will hear him ordering the victims to speak so that ransom would be paid on time,” said a source who preferred anonymity.

Operating along Igabi-Giwa axis and forests in Chikun, Buderi is one of the most ruthless bandits in the state.

Leading over 100 well-armed fighters astride motorcycles, Buderi carried out many daring attacks in Kaduna communities.

“Buderi killed many security agents and civilians. Last year his gang killed four policemen. He buys arms and ammunition to maintain his primacy. He is very ruthless and deadly.

“He has thousands of cattle scattered in different locations of the state. He also controls a number of camps, which they call ‘daba’,” said the source.

According to the source, he is responsible for over 50 percent of kidnappings and cattle rustling taking place in Kaduna.

https://dailynigerian.com/buderi-isiya-kaduna-wanted/

ESN didn't do up to 1% of what this Fulanis are doing before they were proscribed as a terrorist group. Soldiers and police will attack and shoot them dead. Yet, proscribing and attacking this Fulani heardsmen has become has hard as going to Venus for the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hoverbird: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2021
Truthshots2:

2) the peoples of the southeast had nothing in common when the British conquered them(except cannibalism and backwardness), the British had to bring them together due to the logistical nightmare of ruling over thousands of small tribes. The British even banned most of the traditions in the southeast due to cannibalism concerns. That is why you guys basically have no traditions today.
4)It is weird you have problems with a person of the south-south supposedly speaking for the south south and claiming the south-south doesn't belong to any other region but to the southsouth and it's people, yet you have no problems when your fellow southeasterners on this forum or some deluded fools on twitter speak on behalf of the southsouth in a tone basically calling it a property of the southeast.
You're an illiterate and don't have the intellectual wherewithal to make enlightened engagement in this thread, go back to romance or crime section that's where your kind belong.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2021
Those who want to cry for ESN can do so, I really don't care about ESN. They are a terrorist group in the making if you ask me. What I would rather talk about is buhari's complicity in the Fulani herdsmen terrorist group.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2021
iboboyswag:

So are you going to ask this guy to remain on topic ? Speak now or keep your mouth shut forever.

Hoverbird:

You're an illiterate and don't have the intellectual wherewithal to make enlightened engagement in this thread, go back to romance or crime section that's where your kind belongs.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2021
fabselad:
Seriously this is getting out of hand. The NA is just giving up weapons I think other armed forces in the region
dream about. How can you have such a defense budget and such arsenal but yet keep having your ass whooped up by guys with sandals and AK47. [/b]NA has become a mall center for those guys.look at MRAPs just delivered this month is already in BH or ISWAPs hand. Those same equipments would be turned and used against neighboring nations.
It's really a pity when I see what the NA has become.

The budget is TINY! Naij spent some 900 mn USD for 120 k.
We spent 1.2 bn USD for 30k.
Pakistan 10.3 bn for 650k.
South Africa budget is 4.3 bn for 90k active and reserve personnel.
Per capita, only the Saffas outspend us. [b]Tbh, its a miracle the NDF has come this far.
Pay, training, acquisitions, welfare etc, etc the strain must be ENORMOUS.
IMO, the Brass would ideally come to a short term modus vivendi with BH allowing them to work out a deal with the Treasury and Aso Rock to collect at LEAST an extra billion dollars yearly for training, kit and platforms to properly prosecute the war.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2021
kikuyu1:

The budget is TINY! Naij spent some 900 mn USD for 120 k.
We spent 1.2 bn USD for 30k.
Pakistan 10.3 bn for 650k.
South Africa budget is 4.3 bn for 90k active and reserve personnel.
Per capita, only the Saffas outspend us. Tbh, its a miracle the NDF has come this far. Pay, training, acquisitions, welfare etc, etc the strain must be ENORMOUS.
IMO, the Brass would ideally come to a short term modus vivendi with BH allowing them to work out a deal with the Treasury and Aso Rock to collect at LEAST an extra billion dollars yearly for training, kit and platforms to properly prosecute the war.

It is not about the budget, the problem begins with the military doctrine or lack of, lack of meritocracy, lack of foresight, corruption at all levels of the Nigerian society, tribalistic president and citizens, religious extremism at all levels, inadequate education...
You could give the Nigerian military one trillion dollars, it would still be the same mess, although buratai would no longer be the only one of its personnel owning a hotel in Dubai.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Faithful007:
I didn't say it's because of loans. I'm saying that most of Nigeria's gas is exported to the US. I ain't even thinking about oil, most of our oil is India I think. I didn't really understand your second paragraph.

Concerning your earlier post, Buhari isn't asking for Fort Bragg or JBA. Africom though having the capacity for about 10000 troops usually has no more than 1200 people on base. It's mostly for recon BTW.

Majority of Nigerian gas don't go to the US, it goes to Spain, India & France.
Exporting to a country makes you a trade partner nothing strategic about that, Nigeria is the 5th exporter of Gas globally meaning there are so many options out there.

Go & get the asset list of AFRICOM & stop debating your own assumptions, I didn't mention personnel, I said Assets.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2021
iboboyswag:

Ok, I have concluded you are a tribalistic person pretending to care about the topic. You don't really care about people being on topic.
I shall ignore your hypocrisy motivated comments from now on.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Truthshots2:

I only responded to a comment with a relevent answer to that comment. It is funny you didn't ask the person making that comment to comply with the topic, but you ask the guy responding him to ...
Don't you need to apply the same rules to everybody ? Or is it one rule for one and an other rule for an other person ?

Sorry if you feel this way but many have come before with tribal arguments that leads nowhere.

But please let it rest and let's keep within the scope of the topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.