Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3056160 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 9:46am On May 12, 2021
Odunayaw:
Is it me or nairaland is looking awkward

They changed the font.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
bidexiii:
Police, Civil Defence crush Boko Haram men seeking to overrun Jiddari Polo and Molai general areas of Maiduguri.

More photos from BH attack on Maiduguri outskirts

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:49am On May 12, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:50am On May 12, 2021
Concl...

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2021
How do boko boys get fuel to drive all these gun trucks they are carrying around. Is it like there is a filling station under their custody or what.

I am not a military expert, but to be fair our govt don't what to crush boko haram.

During the civil war, Nig govt used a blockade as a source of weapon to get Biafrans to surrender. Since the govt knows that BH are mostly residing in sambisa and around lake Chad, why can't they together with Niger, Chad and Cameroon form a perimeter around those areas so as to block any form of movt to and from that area. Let's see how they can get their weapons, supplies or even launch an attack.

Except if the govt (like we all know already) are actually part of boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 9:56am On May 12, 2021
Odunayaw:
It'd end in tears. The rains kind of evens the playing field in terms of mobility and they'd have to amass men and suicide bombers if they ever think they hope to achieve any form of battlefield victory
Oh I have no doubt they'd have their clocks cleaned. Just trying to understand the military thought behind all their attacks, and plotting them on a map, a clear pattern emerges.
Are they crazy enough to try it?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2021
Mzal3ndo:

were the drones used against Israel?

No, TB2s were really famous last year because of it's exploits in Libya and Nagorno-Karabakh
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2021
Two Divisional Police Stations in Akwa Ibom State this morning suffered various degrees of attacks by yet-to-be-identified gunmen.

The Ika Police Station in Akwa Ibom State was attacked this morning making it the second time the station will suffer such an attack in two weeks.

Etim Ekpo Divisional Police Station is the other police facility attacked Wednesday morning

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3962968007105315&id=129804217088399

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Blueelf: 11:38am On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:
How do boko boys get fuel to drive all these gun trucks they are carrying around. Is it like there is a filling station under their custody or what.

I am not a military expert, but to be fair our govt don't what to crush boko haram.

During the civil war, Nig govt used a blockade as a source of weapon to get Biafrans to surrender. Since the govt knows that BH are mostly residing in sambisa and around lake Chad, why can't they together with Niger, Chad and Cameroon form a perimeter around those areas so as to block any form of movt to and from that area. Let's see how they can get their weapons, supplies or even launch an attack.

You make a valid point about the blockade

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:

1) When BH Overruns a military base.
2) The local Golf drivers construct additional fuel tanks and sell to both good and bad guys.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:

Biafra is easy to block, Lake Chad basin is practically impossible at the moment.
All the Lake Chad basin countries don't have the resources to pull it off. So if those governments don't have the resources it means they are part of BOKo haram baa?

I can as well conclude that since you can't juxtapose the landmass & topography of Biafra vs Lake Chad then you are brainless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 12:15pm On May 12, 2021
lebuhsi:

When you do, drop your handle here make we follow you, you be premium source for a lot of those "defence analysis" for Twitter.

Them De come here de read you sh*t, pass am off as "sources".
How much information does Mr. Samual post here that will warrant pple from Twitter to use as source....
Am not taking any of his acheivement from him, but u make it sound like he provides 97% of infomation on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

1) When BH Overruns a military base.
2) The local Golf drivers construct additional fuel tanks and sell to both good and bad guys.
I can understand overrunning of military base, but those golf men, since you have an info like this, I believe the military have such info too. How come they can't profer a solution to this. There is always check point along the way, in fact, they should ban any form of vehicular movement with suspicious goods into those area.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
Two military Helo moving.....

I hope it’s all well in the deep field cool

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
jpphilips:

Biafra is easy to block, Lake Chad basin is practically impossible at the moment.
All the Lake Chad basin countries don't have the resources to pull it off.
how do you mean Biafra was easy.

With the offensive of Chad and Niger, I believe they can pull this off. I don't knw about Cameron sha. But I want to believe that its more easier and safer to pull a blockade and allow their supplies to dwindle than all these small small bases the military set up only for BH to overran it .

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:
I can understand overrunning of military base, but those golf men, since you have an info like this, I believe the military have such info too. How come they can't profer a solution to this. There is always check point along the way, in fact, they should ban any form of vehicular movement with suspicious goods into those area.

Military can’t do anything as they claim it’s for their cars. I remember last year military were clamping down on them that drive with full tanks.

But you can’t legally arrest someone filling his tank.

This guys will fill a tank of almost 100litres for a journey not up to an hour. When they get to their destination they offload close to 80litres and manage the rest back to Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Two military Helo moving.....

I hope it’s all well in the deep field cool

If this information is real time, I find it detrimental in the fight against BH.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Military can’t do anything as they claim it’s for their cars. I remember last year military were clamping down on them that drive with full tanks.

But you can’t legally arrest someone filling his tank.

This guys will fill a tank of almost 100litres for a journey not up to an hour. When they get to their destination they offload close to 80litres and manage the rest back to Maiduguri.

I want to believe govt aren't doing enough. In times like this, desperate measures can be taken. Right now, their is curfew in rivers state starting from 7pm all for the good of the citizens. The govt is supposed to place and outright ban on such vehicles moving into areas designated as hot spot for BH guys.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:

If this information is real time, I find it detrimental in the fight against BH.

Two hours ago cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Two hours ago cool

Alright... Kudos to you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 12:34pm On May 12, 2021
dude. you really are a low life. can't you ever respond to people's posts without insult and questioning their intelligence? what an A-hole you are.

jpphilips:

All the Lake Chad basin countries don't have the resources to pull it off. So if those governments don't have the resources it means they are part of BOKo haram baa?

I can as well conclude that since you can't juxtapose the landmass & topography of Biafra vs Lake Chad then you are brainless.

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:

I want to believe govt aren't doing enough. In times like this, desperate measures can be taken. Right now, their is curfew in rivers state starting from 7pm all for the good of the citizens. The govt is supposed to place and outright ban on such vehicles moving into areas designated as hot spot for BH guys.

They are passenger transport vehicles so it’s hard to do anything about it. I don’t think it’s possible to enforce that someone should limit the amount of fuel he purchases for a trip.

This war get as e be shaaaaa.

Sometimes too Bokoharam ambushes fuel we even procure especially at Damasak and Monguno road.

Them even ambush alcohol I sent for a friend in Damasak cheesy they took it into the bush. I though they are against Alcohol self

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2021
jpphilips:

If you actually have a brain, you should know that no matter how big a land mass is, a blockade can successfully be set up. As along as it's not bordering an ocean, wch will make it difficult to block, every land, no matter how big, can be blocked.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 12:54pm On May 12, 2021
Sizzorkay:
dude. you really are a low life. can't you ever respond to people's posts without insult and questioning their intelligence? what an A-hole you are.

That guy's is sick... That has to be the only logical explanation

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2021
Sizzorkay:

No need to question yours, you have proved it beyond reasonable doubt.
I don't expect a low IQ like you to know how to read with understanding.

A Nigerian that believes his government is boko haram is brainless, like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2021
bidexiii:

Captured in Central African Republic:
He is FRENCH, he is a journalist and a humanitarian services provider.
Under cover, he is an Arms Dealer, setting the Country and the region on fire.
We need to keep a close eye on those Oyibos providing Humanitarian Services in Nigeria.

Credit: Mudiaga Okorite Wanogho

Ohh wow! A Frenchman supplying arms: I'M SHOCKED-NOT!?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2021
Rich4god:

If you actually have a brain, you should know that no matter how big a land mass is, a blockade can successfully be set up. As along as it's not bordering an ocean, wch will make it difficult to block, every land, no matter how big, can be blocked.

You see, you didn't understand the fundamental difference between blocking Biafra vs Lake Chad, yet you drew a conclusion that government is Boko haram.
If you own a brain, you would ask questions about those fundamental differences first before such irresponsible conclusion.
Dont fret over it, there is another goat behind you, you are not alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2021
ugo4u:
The interesting thing about the Iron Dome is it's ability to detect the threat level of incoming missiles, before intercepting it. If the incoming missile would land in an isolated/uninhabited area the Dome won't fire it's own missile.
When the Chinese lay hold of that technology, I trust them to come up with a very cheaper version cos I don't think that huge operational cost is sustainable in the long run.

Imo what we're ACTUALLY seeing is Israeli advertising!! There's no way of confirming anything apart from the short clips theyre showing us. The Hamas rockets also legitimise the killing of Palestinians, what Shlomo himself calls," mowing the lawn."
Btw, has anyone asked just HTF Hamas is TRULY firing those rockets from Palestine, the world's most HEAVILY surveilled place?
Informers, drones, micro drones,maybe even operational nano drones we've no idea about,near earth satellites and recon aircraft cover the wider region 24/7. Raggedy Palestinian kids somehow smuggle in or jury build their own rockets and LAUNCH them with Shlomo unawares?
I don't think so! The CHOSENITES are also advertising their Iron Dome system to gullible goyim.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:28pm On May 12, 2021
This shit is getting serious...!
The DSS should get to work !

[/b]Unknown Gunmen Has Ordered All Radio Stations To Start Preaching Biafra Restoration Or Get Ready To Be Burnt Down Very Soon[b]

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:40pm On May 12, 2021
they have been heavy military bombing in brono since monday. i heard that gudzmala was bomb too. i think the bombing was for perperation for salah. but the nigeria media have not say anything

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
jpphilips:

The last paragraph was unnecessary na

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 2:00pm On May 12, 2021
x

(1) (2) (3) ... (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.