Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042971 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:50pm On May 19, 2021
following the offensive military operation , air strike and artillery bombardment on jas location since last year, have made jas more than 100% weak. the latest one was and artillery bombardment from sector 2 artillery brigade and a m35 helicopter that strike jas location killing up to 80% of jas men ranging from 60-150 men. according to intel sheaku was in the meeting ground on that day of artillery strike but he manage to escaped to another location. iswap saw an opportunity to take over jas by launching an offensive against them,.
iswap came from different route to attack jas, and was never in a convoy move or a single file . according to local who saw the terrorist crossing from gudzmala , marte and damboa, said , iswap move through the bush to avoid being detect. a Fulani man first saw iswap movement reported to the village head which he contacted the military , the nigeria army intercept iswap communication network. and started advancing to the boarder of the village to protect the town from iswap attack thinking iswap was coming to attack the village but the signal corp member detect that the attack was between jas and iswap. according to what i heard the military started planning an advancement to attack iswap but was stop. the military refused to attack, because attacking will danger and risky them to attack from jas and iswap at once. according to what i heard isr plane was move to beune and Niger state for two day surveillance . 4 mi35 helicopter was deploy but was unable to detect the iswap location, iswap attack with 28-35 guntruck. following the last artillery bombardment sheaku was move to another location. intel reaching me say iswap is in total control of sambisa forest. intel review jas lost a lot of men to iswap well coordinated attack.. this is my intel review . the offensive two is expect to begin any more from now. the military started advancing closer to terrorist base including gudzmala by opening a fob command their. according to intel lswap lost close to 258 member from march tomay foolwing artillary bombardment and air interdiction forceing them to recurit ederly men, intel still review that iswap have started recuritng m,en from Burkina faso , cameroon, chad and niger.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 8:23pm On May 19, 2021
Whyem15:

How did the person whose report we are relying on also know the number of guntrucks? C'mon now.....

Oga...as you ask now nah who you want make I go ask?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:25pm On May 19, 2021
artililary bombardment in brono sector 2 doing God work

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:26pm On May 19, 2021
Xbee007:

In the coming days, the Air Force is expected to officially induct three JF-17 Thunder multiple fighter jets. However, the small number of the aircraft might hinder their deployment due to technical and mechanical constraints.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:41pm On May 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2021
Kidnappers have killed a driver identified as Adamu Usman and abducted 13 passengers along Shafa-Abakpa -Umaisha road in Toto Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

Daily Trust learnt that the deceased, who was shot thrice on the abdomen, died while being treated at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, on Tuesday night.

Ibrahim Saidu, a driver, who narrowly escaped the attack, said the incident happened around 5pm.

He said the kidnappers in their larger numbers emerged from the bush and attacked four vehicles coming from Ugya village.

He said the vehicles were conveying passengers from Ugya to Abaji and Toto town when they were attacked.

Saidu said the kidnappers surrounded the vehicles after the driver lost control and whisked away 13 passengers, including a middle-aged woman, into the bush.

“In fact, I was driving behind the four vehicles in front of me, but it was God that saved when I stopped at one of the village to pick a passenger. As I was coming, I heard gunshot and immediately made a U-turn,” he said.

While commenting on the incident, the Ohimegye of Opanda-Umaisha, His Royal Majesty (HRM) Usman Abdullahi, said bandits hiding in forest along the axis have been terrorising travellers.

“There are some remnants of bandits that are terrorising our people along this axis, which I am appealing to the state government to collaborate with federal government to see how these bandits are flushed out completely,” he said.

Two weeks ago, nine travellers who were returning from Ugya market along the axis, were abducted.

A total of N9 million was said to have paid before they regained freedom.

When contacted, the spokesman of the Nasarawa state police command, ASP Ramhan Nansel, said he had not been briefed about the latest kidnap incident.

He said he would reach out to the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Toto Local Government Area to get details about the incident and get back to our reporter but had not done so as of the time of filing this report.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-driver-shot-dead-as-gunmen-abduct-13-passengers-in-nasarawa
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2021
A baby was found in the sambisa forest by troops yesterday

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:41pm On May 19, 2021
ALPHA DELTA SHEAKU IS DOWN I REPEAT SHEAKU IS DEAD

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:45pm On May 19, 2021
UNCONFIRMED YET. THE NIGERIA ARMY REFUSED TO INTERVENE IN THE CLASH BETWEEN SHEAKU JAS AND ISWAP . ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD THE MILITARY MEN SAID THAT ISWAP SHOULD FIGHT THEMSELVES TILL THEY KILL EACH OTHER FINISH. FOLLOWING THAT UNCONFIRMED NEWS THE NIGERIA ARMY SECTOR 2 ARTILLERY BRIDGED LAUNCH AND HEAVY ARTLITARY STRIKE TO THE BATTLEGROUND BETWEEN JAS AND ISWAP. MORE DETAIL TO FOLLOW...............................

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
following the offensive military operation , air strike and artillery bombardment on jas location since last year, have made jas more than 100% weak. the latest one was and artillery bombardment from sector 2 artillery brigade and a m35 helicopter that strike jas location killing up to 80% of jas men ranging from 60-150 men. according to intel sheaku was in the meeting ground on that day of artillery strike but he manage to escaped to another location. iswap saw an opportunity to take over jas by launching an offensive against them,.
iswap came from different route to attack jas, and was never in a convoy move or a single file . according to local who saw the terrorist crossing from gudzmala , marte and damboa, said , iswap move through the bush to avoid being detect. a Fulani man first saw iswap movement reported to the village head which he contacted the military , the nigeria army intercept iswap communication network. and started advancing to the boarder of the village to protect the town from iswap attack thinking iswap was coming to attack the village but the signal corp member detect that the attack was between jas and iswap. according to what i heard the military started planning an advancement to attack iswap but was stop. the military refused to attack, because attacking will danger and risky them to attack from jas and iswap at once. according to what i heard isr plane was move to beune and Niger state for two day surveillance . 4 mi35 helicopter was deploy but was unable to detect the iswap location, iswap attack with 28-35 guntruck. following the last artillery bombardment sheaku was move to another location. intel reaching me say iswap is in total control of sambisa forest. intel review jas lost a lot of men to iswap well coordinated attack.. this is my intel review . the offensive two is expect to begin any more from now. the military started advancing closer to terrorist base including gudzmala by opening a fob command their. according to intel lswap lost close to 258 member from march tomay foolwing artillary bombardment and air interdiction forceing them to recurit ederly men, intel still review that iswap have started recuritng m,en from Burkina faso , cameroon, chad and niger.

Two Fulani Herdswomen for you . Love � your intel, it sound genuine.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 9:49pm On May 19, 2021
...caps lock...
JOSCOFELIX:
UNCONFIRMED YET. THE NIGERIA ARMY REFUSED TO INTERVENE IN THE CLASH BETWEEN ..............................

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Is this confirmed?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:54pm On May 19, 2021
sanctity454:

Is this confirmed?
I AM WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION FROM MILITARY AND LOCALS. BUT ARTLITARY BOMBARDMENT IS WORKING

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2021
sanctity454 post=

101864798:

Is this confirmed?

I've seen a lot of buzz about this on Twitter. If confirmed, he's been kicking the can along the road for far too long.

What a way to go, for a man with 9 lives

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
I AM WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION FROM MILITARY AND LOCALS. BUT ARTLITARY BOMBARDMENT IS WORKING

Is it ongoing at the moment?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 9:58pm On May 19, 2021
lebuhsi:

I've seen a lot of buzz about this on Twitter. If confirmed, he's been kicking the can along the road for far too long.

What a way to go, for a man with 9 lives

Thats what they say everytime when he is on the run. We need a clear picture of his dead body or it didnt happen.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 10:00pm On May 19, 2021
Oh lord let this be true

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

That's what they say whenever he is on the run. We need a clear picture of his dead body or it didn't happen.

Tbh, until I see his corpse on AMAQ or something, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I believe we'll get a clearer picture tomorrow....... or not.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:02pm On May 19, 2021
lebuhsi:

Is it ongoing at the moment?
yes.
i heard military advancing to some location . but they are still heavy artillery bombardment . local and intel say they spot a m35 helicopter with alpha jet and f7 fighter jet

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
yes.
i heard military advancing to some location . but they are still heavy artillery bombardment . local and intel say they spot a m35 helicopter with alpha jet and f7 fighter jet

Interesting...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:06pm On May 19, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Two Fulani Herdswomen for you . Love � your intel, it sound genuine.
thanks ma, but this two lady fine oooo ; wink i will love to see them physical ooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2021
JAS identity is/was? built around Shekau, if they were finished before, there are very dead now.

The remnants of the sect will join ISWAP or seek green pastures elsewhere, there's no way Al Musab will let any sub-set have any kind of control.

Bakura faction in Niger and Chad is next in line on the list of annihilation, when Nurman Nur was beheaded most of his fighters and commanders joined ISWAP

With Ba Idrissa out of the way, they is really nothing holding his ambitions anymore, there is no one else to challenge him for leadership anymore, Nur is dead, Abu kaka is dead, Ba Idrissa is dead, now Shekau? it leaves only him.
His hubris might lead to his downfall, his rise to power may be short-lived Borno Afterall, is a large expanse of territory, with limited resources his forces will be spread thin, the arrival and deployment of A-29 would prove a game-changer, pilots wouldn't bother about making several passes to hit their target, a CT-COIN Christmas.

They will only be interesting times ahead of us.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:25pm On May 19, 2021
confirmed. sheaku is dead from a vvip reliable source. military bombardment is still on

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by yoged(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
Before you start claiming your Intel watched the fight live and direct. grin. Kidding thou

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:01pm On May 19, 2021
Litmus:
Why do some claim Nigeria is illegitimate because the British created it? I ask because these types of people will claim that Ghana forefathers (or is it Founding Fathers) legitimated Ghana in their eyes but do not take into account that by the same token thousands if not millions of Nigerians legitimated Nigeria by fighting a civil war, which in a way was a blood referendum on whether to keep Nigeria. Millions died in that war in the name of keeping Nigeria one. In my reckoning this legitimises Nigeria more than majority of African nations.
This one na unadulterated mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 11:13pm On May 19, 2021
Just right now, an unidentified plane flying over Bauchi going onto the direction of Borno. Why is this unusual? Only Max airline operates from Bauchi to Abuja and they normally leave by 5pm.

So it's quite unusual to see a plane in Bauchi sky around tuis time.

One curious aspect is that, it's coming from Abuja direction and heading to the NE.

My wild guess, a Nigeria surveillance plane probably redeployed to bring real.time intel on purported rumour of Shekau dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 2:39am On May 20, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Bro can you confirm the exact area of the attack please. Which part of sambisa?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:24am On May 20, 2021
Welcome The Pathfinder of The Nigerian Navy The Brand New Ultra-Modern Hydrographic Survey Vessel NNS Lana A499. Now you can't sail blind with anticipated Frigates, Corvettes and Landing Ship Tanks. Nigerian Navy Sea Exercise Loading For Later This Month of May.
The Advent of Democracy Has Faired The Nigerian Armed Forces Well With All The Services Modernizing Apace Strategically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdbeBy5GT2s
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 4:47am On May 20, 2021
So Iswap has intelligence on shekau all these while ?

This looks like the NA has always known his whereabouts

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2021
Kalapizim:
So Iswap has intelligence on shekau all these while ?

This looks like the NA has always known his whereabouts

The areas where these guys stay ain’t hidden. BH Live in abandoned communities.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2021
Covert1:
Welcome The Pathfinder of The Nigerian Navy The Brand New Ultra-Modern Hydrographic Survey Vessel NNS Lana A499. Now you can't sail blind with anticipated Frigates, Corvettes and Landing Ship Tanks. Nigerian Navy Sea Exercise Loading For Later This Month of May.
The Advent of Democracy Has Faired The Nigerian Armed Forces Well With All The Services Modernizing Apace Strategically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdbeBy5GT2s

Can you explain more on the strategic importance of this vessel.

I like that it is new but I don't see any guns on it.

Anyone who can should please help

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:46am On May 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

The areas where these guys stay ain’t hidden. BH Live in abandoned communities.

This war go give you headache grin, mteeeew, IPOB go mess the NA badly, NA dey show how useless their commander's are. They better pay that bounty money on Shekua's head to ISWAP....�

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m), IGpro1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.