Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3025066 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 11:28pm On May 30, 2021
Sir, Sitrep 30/5/2021: Arrest/Death of killers of Ahmed Gulak In Imo state.

On 30/5/2021 Sequel to the killing of Ahmed Gulak by Some criminals who suddenly came out to block the Imo Airport road at Obiangwu Junction at Ngor~okpala LGA of Imo state.

The Driver of the Vehicle conveying Ahmed Gulak to the Airport was immediately interviewed and he described the Vehicles the Hoodlums were using as One Toyota Camry 2005 Silver color, Toyota Sienna 1998 Model Gold Color, Toyota Hilux White color, Lexus RX 330 Gold Color.

Police teams from the Special forces,PMF, IRT, IMO State Command Tactical Units who have all reached the Scene of the killing were directed to immediately Proceed on Patrol and look for those Vehicles.

Fortunately at Afor Enyi Ogwgu junction in Same LGA the Police Teams came in contact with the Hoodlums with same Vehicles mentioned by the Driver, The Hoodlums have already confiscated a trailer loaded with Onions from the North and were busy sharing the onions to the local Population as they also took positions to Protect themselves and attack any incoming Security agents.

The Hoodlums on sighting the Police teams immediately Opened fire on the teams and the Galant teams returned Fire and eventually fatally wounded 10 of the Hoodlums during the gun battle while others were pursued as they escaped with their vehicles. 3 of the Four Vehicles Toyota Sienna, Toyota Hilux and Toyota Camry use by the IPOB/ESN Terrorist for their Operation were Demobilized/Recovered and 7 of the Terrorist with bullet wounds were completely burnt down inside the Toyota Sienna and Hilux Vehicles that caught fire during the Gun battle.

3 Ak47 Rifles, 1 English Pistol, 5 Ak47 Magazines, 92 Ak47 Ammunition, Several Charms and 3 Operational Vehicles of the IPOB/ESN were recovered.

Serious efforts in progress to trace and arrest Several wounded IPOB/ESN Terrorist members who are hiding in the surrounding Forrest and villages. The 3 bodies of the IPOB/ESN Terrorist not burnt down were brought to the Police state Headquarters while efforts to recover the burnt bodies of the Hoodlums to the Police state HQ in Progress.

Above for your information Sir

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 11:33pm On May 30, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Rumors has it that ISWAP are massively restrategizing since Yusuf’s son took over. Everyone (Military & Civilians) is on alert . I’m kinda scared now since the rumoured ISWAP takeover Sambisa area.

We are just watching

Why not hit them in their bases?? This is not rocket science na!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 11:47pm On May 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Nonsense!

So this is a more serious crime than an army General having two properties worth millions of dollars in Dubai An army General that was not even earning up to $150,000 per annum, how can he be able to afford Properties worth more than $1m in Dubai.

A clueless military.
Is soldiers like that, who go around killing ur fruit sellers whom you come kicking and fighting for under tags like Justice for the dead...
So in a nutshell the army is trying to get rid of guys like this b4 they become a liability

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:36am On May 31, 2021
Whyem15:
As it is, the current crisis in the southeast may take decades to fully resolve, many innocent people will die and life will change for several people. Schools and businesses will be shut down, multinational companies will be thinking of suspending operations and expatriates/workers from other parts of the country or world will be planning to leave by now, even many non-native traders will be moving out soon worsening already bad economic conditions. Federal government acted very stupidly and mismanaged the situation which isn't surprising at all but our people decided to join in the foolishness. I'm still wondering how IPOB will achieve a military victory over FGN in less than 20 years. I hope their online supporters will join active combat so that it can end soon though. The definitely have the numbers to pose a real threat.
The Buhari administration has been stupid enough to let issues escalate this level, they should at least get MRAPs and IFVs in hundreds so that soldiers who will be victims of this stupidity won't really suffer much.
Seeing soft skin vehicles in another conflict zone today was really disheartening.

The government still has the options of stopping all other projects to focus on modernizing the military. There are options of borrowing, diplomacy, hiring mercenaries to take care of other non-state actors in other parts of the country and so on.

In the end, even if IPOB comes out victorious against all odds, the cost would be enormous and might take decades more to heal from.

We blaim Buhari or the federal government for everything that befalls us, we have terrorism and kidnapping/banditry in the North East/Central and West and now ESN/UNG palaba in the East. Now let's assume there is another terrorist group named- "Odua people's fighters or WSN".... etc then there will be chaos every where, am just sighting an example.
Don't let us forget that its the grass people or the poor that will suffer the most, and the soldiers would always be the ones called to clean up the mess. All these stupid young men joining armed group bearing dangerous weapons causing troubles in there communities will still be the ones that will suffer the most. There also jobless youth doing something meaningful with there lives rather than carrying ak's in other regions of the country.
Honestly I don't understand how the federal government mismanaged security in the region. If that's your point, then it's enough reason for the Oduduwa whatever to start bearing arms and turn another region to a blood sucking area. .

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:42am On May 31, 2021
Video of UGM in Umuahia Abia State.

https://fb.watch/5PWtmrJn20/

I pity this people honestly, they should go and ask the people from the the North East, Borno people to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 7:41am On May 31, 2021
bidexiii:

We blaim Buhari or the federal government for everything that befalls us, we have terrorism and kidnapping/banditry in the North East/Central and West and now ESN/UNG palaba in the East. Now let's assume there is another terrorist group named- "Odua people's fighters or WSN".... etc then there will be chaos every where, am just sighting an example.
Don't let us forget that its the grass people or the poor that will suffer the most, and the soldiers would always be the ones called to clean up the mess. All these stupid young men joining armed group bearing dangerous weapons causing troubles in there communities will still be the ones that will suffer the most. There also jobless youth doing something meaningful with there lives rather than carrying ak's in other regions of the country.
Honestly I don't understand how the federal government mismanaged security in the region. If that's your point, then it's enough reason for the Oduduwa whatever to start bearing arms and turn another region to a blood sucking area. .

BUHARI is responsible for this! He's a man without empathy and emotional intelligence. As a father of the nation, he was meant to reconcile and come to amicable resolutions. Instead, he seems to have no bearing or clues.

His 5% statement alone slowly confined FG support in the East to a bare minimal. Their best resolution of the farmer-herder crises was to force down RUGA and statements like 'Giving land for ranching is better than death' clearly enraged others. Banditry & Kidnapping in the NW started as a result of farmer-herder clashes, yet he still managed to ignore that and here we are.

The hydra from SW,SE and other places started from groups who set up to resist herding but has now escalated beyond that with criminals and others taking advantage of the situation!

15 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:22am On May 31, 2021
The bidexi you quoted is paid to do PR for the Nigerian Army. This is how he feeds, he is paid to support evil. So, unless you can provide him with a better monetary offer, you will never make him see the truth. Alot of them on this thread are paid government agents contracted to support tyranny. Know this and know peace. This is why I don't try proving any point to any bagar here, i just state my opinion and keep it moving. Whichever way, folks with open minds who read from this thread will always see my truth and make sense of it regardless.
BlackBaron:

BUHARI is responsible for this! He's a man without empathy and emotional intelligence. As a father of the nation, he was meant to reconcile and come to amicable resolutions. Instead, he seems to have no bearing or clues.

His 5% statement alone slowly confined FG support in the East to a bare minimal. Their best resolution of the farmer-herder crises was to force down RUGA and statements like 'Giving land for ranching is better than death' clearly enraged others. Banditry & Kidnapping in the NW started as a result of farmer-herder clashes, yet he still managed to ignore that and here we are.

The hydra from SW,SE and other places started from groups who set up to resist herding but has now escalated beyond that with criminals and others taking advantage of the situation!

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 8:31am On May 31, 2021
Illumined939:
The bidexi you quoted is paid to do PR for the Nigerian Army. This is how he feeds, he is paid to support evil. So, unless you can provide him with a better monetary offer, you will never make him see the truth. Alot of them on this thread are paid government agents contracted to support tyranny. Know this and know peace. This is why I don't try proving any point to any bagar here, i just state my opinion and keep it moving. Whichever way, folks with open minds who read from this thread will always see my truth and make sense of it regardless.

Sure...when you see them shouting patriot, patriot.. just know say nah them...!!

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 8:44am On May 31, 2021
Clowns

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 8:45am On May 31, 2021
Illumined939:
Let's be matured about this. We can attack the message and not the messenger. I'm a fan of his.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:51am On May 31, 2021
BlackBaron:

So because one man decided to be useless you also decided to tear down your region?
Buhari will leave 700 days from now, the flame that has been ignited may take 7000 days to quench.

Ranches that GEJ's government had given governors #100bn to establish since 2014.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:56am On May 31, 2021
BlackBaron:

You comments are just full of emotions !

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:07am On May 31, 2021
Illumined939:

cheesy shocked grin grin
This is the most ridiculous comment and yet the most funniest !
Most of you guys supporting the IPOB/ESN and of recent the UGM are clueless, you guys should visit the northeast and see what war does.
Even the west where police stations where burnt and the "so-claimed lekki killings", the youth did not turn to bearing of arms or UGM or what you have?
[/b]you sit down they claim army or government they pay me for PR[b]

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:14am On May 31, 2021
"The so- claimed lekki killings", you claimed never happened, the Army you work for finally came out to state that they were at the tollgate, but they shot blanks. Well, like I started earlier, I'm not here to convince any bagar to embrace the truth, cos embracing the truth would mean an empty belly for you and your kind.
bidexiii:

cheesy shocked grin grin
Most of you guys supporting the IPOB/ESN and of recent the UGM are clueless, you guys should visit the northeast and see what war does.
Even the west where police stations where burnt and the "so-claimed lekki killings", the youth did not turn to bearing of arms or UGM or what you have?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 9:15am On May 31, 2021
Whyem15:

So because one man decided to be useless you also decided to tear down your region?
Buhari will leave 700 days from now, the flame that has been ignited may take 7000 days to quench.

Ranches that GEJ's government had given governors #100bn to establish since 2014.
You don't know my ethnicity (I'm not from the SE) nor did I mention support of any group causing chaos, so let's leave it there...
bidexiii:

You comments are just full of emotions !
I'm waiting for a superior argument.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nostradamus1: 9:29am On May 31, 2021
The blood of many innocent igbos will be wasted due to esn.

They will gnash their teeth after losing everything in a senseless war. The usa will support naija as usual and after the war, all igbos will be settled with 20naira. It will tears and pain all over. Remember Tigray.

Igbos are business wise but have no common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nostradamus1: 9:38am On May 31, 2021
Illumined939:
Are you going to destroy ur home because of buhari incopetence?

Goods are having problems entering onitsha because of roadblocks. Traders are complaining. Is this what u want in the light of the nation?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:46am On May 31, 2021
@bkackbaron or what do you call yourself I'll be blunt and straight with you.
The government does not pay me anything and even by my code of profession I shouldn't be doing this, if am caught it might be life imprisonment.
See let me run a quick demographic of Nigerian regions/ethnicity for you. I'll start with the North which is very volatile and this is because a particular religion and there low level of education. We have the Maitatsine crisis In the late 1970s and early 1980s, there was a major Islamic uprising led by Maitatsine and his followers, Yan Tatsine which led to several thousand deaths. Also in the early 1980s, there have been some serious outbreaks between Christians and Muslims occurred in Kafanchan in southern Kaduna State in a border area between the two religions.
In early 1991, the German evangelist Reinhard Bonnke attempted a crusade in Kano, causing a religious riot leading to the deaths of about a dozen people. Riots in Jos, any blasphemy of the prophet Leeds to killings and riots with the opposite religion. And now we have BHT/ISWAP which start has a religious body and now it has metaphorsized to a big terrorist group.

Now to the East which are the Militancy: first it was a group fighting for some communities or region because of neglect from the federal government has a result of crude oil destroying there environment/communities and neglect of infrastructure in these areas. Which we all know this region has suffered neglect truly from the past and has far back from the military era. Over the years this Militancy has has turned into Militancy group used by politicians. We also have the BIAFRAN/IPOB movement a group aggitating for a BIAFRAN separatist organization in Nigeria. Its main aim is to restore an independent state of Biafra in the South East of Nigeria, it's armed wing now called ESN/UGM or what ever it has metaphorsized into.
We have kidnapping which I haven't mentioned, which is more Tampere in the North and other parts of country. Now to the western part of the country we have the Oduduwa separatist aggitating for an Oduduwa nation or separatist, I even heard there was a large turn out in Osun State only for an heavy rain to desperse the gathering, what you'll find out is that some politicians are behind these types of groups just to distabilize the region.
My conclusion is some regions in this country are just tired of embracing peace and it's in there DNA to embrace arms, to be used has thugs, some are easily hypnotize to call to bear arms and kill/destroy in the name of religion, at the end we blame the president and government for we not using our common sense to embrace.
When two elephant fight naa the grass dey suffer am !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2021
Head Shot

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 9:59am On May 31, 2021
bidexiii:
Video of UGM in Umuahia Abia State.

https://fb.watch/5PWtmrJn20/

I pity this people honestly, they should go and ask the people from the the North East, Borno people to be precise.

Unfortunate..! More youthful targets to waste

Video of captured IPOB/ESN/UGM terrorist
https://www.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/VID-20210531-WA0011.mp4
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Donian007: 10:16am On May 31, 2021
bidexiii:

cheesy shocked grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 10:21am On May 31, 2021
A Nigerian Air Force ATR 42 aircraft heading for Owerri, Imo State, to aid military operations in the South-East region, crash-landed in Akure, the Ondo State capital, SaharaReporters has gathered.

SaharaReporters learnt from top NAF sources that the crash-landing of the ATR 42 occurred about two weeks ago – a week before the late Chief of the Army Staff, Lt Gen Ibrahim Attahiru, died in a similar NAF jet crash in Kaduna State.

It was gathered that military authorities covered up the incident and failed to make it public to avoid national embarrassment.

Top sources released the photograph of the ill-fated ATR 42 to SaharaReporters, adding that the aircraft was conveying some Special Forces personnel to Imo State, some of whom were reportedly injured after the crash.

But there was no casualty according to sources, which made it easier for the NAF authorities to be silent on the incident.

“It was an ATR 42 and we were going to Imo State. The aircraft crashed-landed the next day; the authorities are hiding the incident. The crash occurred in the morning. It was a solely military affair and they prevented anyone of us from taking photographs of the incident.

“It crash-landed at the Akure airport two weeks ago but they hid it. About 15 to 20 personnel were on board to the South-East.”

In about three months, the NAF jets have crashed in the North-Central, North-East, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, and now South-West regions, raising fears about the maintenance culture of the military aircrafts.

SaharaReporters last Friday reported that the families of two Nigerian Air Force pilots – Flight Lieutenant John Abolarinwa and Flight Lieutenant Ebiakpo Chapele – are still in the dark about their loved ones onboard an Alpha Jet which went missing since March 31.

The NAF has yet to provide an update on the location of the missing Alpha Jet NAF 475 which believably crashed on March 30 in Borno State as well as on the bodies of the late pilots, giving the families a great concern.

“The families are in distress. Nobody is talking about the two pilots on the Alpha Jet. The NAF’s investigation is taking forever. Now that another crash of bigger national importance has happened, the authorities may not even revert to the missing jet in Borno State, so as not to put up too many negativities into the public domain,” a source had said.

The fighter jet went missing on Wednesday, March 30, around 5pm, amidst fears that it might have been captured or shot down by the Boko Haram terrorists.

The Alpha Jet, a light attack jet and advanced jet trainer aircraft, has played a significant role in Nigeria’s counter-insurgency campaign in the North-East theatre of operation.

It was acquired by NAF in 2014 from the United States of America air force.

The last update the NAF gave was on April 2, when the NAF authorities said that intelligence gathered so far indicated that the jet might have crashed although it had yet to know the whereabouts of the jet or the two pilots on board.

Military sources had said at that time that the jet crashed in the Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, although the NAF did not confirm the location.

It will be recalled that in February 2021, a NAF Beechcraft King Air 350i Surveillance Aircraft also crashed in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

The outcome of NAF’s supposed investigations into the crash had yet to be made public.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/31/exclusive-nigerian-air-force-jet-crash-lands-akure-covered-military-authorities
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Donian007: 10:35am On May 31, 2021
bidexiii:

102219423]
Been watching reading. But I must say that you're quite pathetic!!! You have a way of ignoring salient issues raised by others and tagging it "emotions", making yourself a hypocrite without knowing. From the onset Maj. Gen Buhari by himself had set the stage for trouble in His regime with his uncouth pronouncements. His supporters acknowledge that fact howbeit secretly. What interests me most on this thread is the various positions taken by participants issues, I could see clearly those who are round hypocrites, who do not have the balls to say the truth. I HATE HYPOCRISY!!!

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 10:55am On May 31, 2021
cutievik:
A Nigerian Air Force ATR 42 aircraft heading for Owerri, Imo State, to aid military operations in the South-East region, crash-landed in Akure, the Ondo State capital, SaharaReporters has gathered.

SaharaReporters learnt from top NAF sources that the crash-landing of the ATR 42 occurred about two weeks ago – a week before the late Chief of the Army Staff, Lt Gen Ibrahim Attahiru, died in a similar NAF jet crash in Kaduna State.

It was gathered that military authorities covered up the incident and failed to make it public to avoid national embarrassment.

Top sources released the photograph of the ill-fated ATR 42 to SaharaReporters, adding that the aircraft was conveying some Special Forces personnel to Imo State, some of whom were reportedly injured after the crash.

But there was no casualty according to sources, which made it easier for the NAF authorities to be silent on the incident.

“It was an ATR 42 and we were going to Imo State. The aircraft crashed-landed the next day; the authorities are hiding the incident. The crash occurred in the morning. It was a solely military affair and they prevented anyone of us from taking photographs of the incident.

“It crash-landed at the Akure airport two weeks ago but they hid it. About 15 to 20 personnel were on board to the South-East.”

In about three months, the NAF jets have crashed in the North-Central, North-East, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, and now South-West regions, raising fears about the maintenance culture of the military aircrafts.

SaharaReporters last Friday reported that the families of two Nigerian Air Force pilots – Flight Lieutenant John Abolarinwa and Flight Lieutenant Ebiakpo Chapele – are still in the dark about their loved ones onboard an Alpha Jet which went missing since March 31.

The NAF has yet to provide an update on the location of the missing Alpha Jet NAF 475 which believably crashed on March 30 in Borno State as well as on the bodies of the late pilots, giving the families a great concern.

“The families are in distress. Nobody is talking about the two pilots on the Alpha Jet. The NAF’s investigation is taking forever. Now that another crash of bigger national importance has happened, the authorities may not even revert to the missing jet in Borno State, so as not to put up too many negativities into the public domain,” a source had said.

The fighter jet went missing on Wednesday, March 30, around 5pm, amidst fears that it might have been captured or shot down by the Boko Haram terrorists.

The Alpha Jet, a light attack jet and advanced jet trainer aircraft, has played a significant role in Nigeria’s counter-insurgency campaign in the North-East theatre of operation.

The last update the NAF gave was on April 2, when the NAF authorities said that intelligence gathered so far indicated that the jet might have crashed although it had yet to know the whereabouts of the jet or the two pilots on board.

Military sources had said at that time that the jet crashed in the Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State, although the NAF did not confirm the location.

It will be recalled that in February 2021, a NAF Beechcraft King Air 350i Surveillance Aircraft also crashed in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

The outcome of NAF’s supposed investigations into the crash had yet to be made public.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/31/exclusive-nigerian-air-force-jet-crash-lands-akure-covered-military-authorities

See why we shouldn't be quick to ridicule and insult?!!

When the crash that killed the COAS happened, somebody here stated that this accident occurred and was roundly shouted down.

Now that there is proof, I hope the rapid fire to insult brigade will also be rapid with their apology.

It's largely reaction to news without investigation from both citizens and Government that has put Nigeria in the position she is in today.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 10:56am On May 31, 2021
Meanwhile, dem don shoot Sowore for Unity Fountain.

Naija na wa o!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 11:00am On May 31, 2021
bidexiii:
@bkackbaron or what do you call yourself I'll be blunt and straight with you...
It isn't today Nigeria started dealing with ethnic issues and violence.

We are asking why almost all cardinal points in Nigeria is suddenly dealing with insecurity. It is down to governance and nothing more. Nigeria already had teeming population of unemployed youths, but they were easily contained by just sufficient numbers of personnel.

When discontent began to surface, the response was a cold and somewhat hard approach from The Government. Lots of missed opportunities to be conciliatory in dealing with issues and seeming disregard for the grassroots. Last thing anybody wants with the issues in the NE is to have it extended to other parts of the country. The UGM issue in the SE is disgusting, evil and I say that with a family member in the Police force. However, don't forget that BH also fed off with initial support from the local populace before turning on them which UGM will likely do.

Now, we have an overstretched army seemingly trying to quell fire at almost all geographical location.
This thread is all about the army's welfare amongst others. There is no point in having a leader mismanage issues either by actions or staements and then send the army to clean up his misadventures.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:02am On May 31, 2021
Toju200:
Head Shot

Close range.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:13am On May 31, 2021
cutievik:

NAF should do a proper investigation, I won't be surprised if this are cells trying to cripple her.

Its almost like a Rollercoaster now.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:23am On May 31, 2021
DaddyGoo:
Meanwhile, dem don shoot Sowore for Unity Fountain.

Naija na wa o!

If you're familiar with gunshot injuries you'll tell.

That thing looks like an attempt slash or stab
He'd be bleeding out if a bullet grazed him on that spot.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 11:42am On May 31, 2021
shadowprimezero:
Some more bad news from a few days ago lads. We've lost one of our ATR-42 ISR/ELNIT aircraft to a runway accident two days ago. There were no fatalities thankfully. Apparently the plane's wing struck some vegetation when taxiing down the runway. From the extensive damage, the airframe is probably going to be written off.

As I reported last week. Unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
demolition:

If you're familiar with gunshot injuries you'll tell.

That thing looks like an attempt slash or stab
He'd be bleeding out if a bullet grazed him on that spot.

Hmmmm......so what's his aim then?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:56pm On May 31, 2021
DaddyGoo:

Hmmmm......so what's his aim then?

TROLLING.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.