Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3025702 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 6:20pm On May 31, 2021
jpphilips:

What exactly will you be negotiating with IPOB? Why are you not negotiating with Boko? The militants you negotiated with, do you have any idea how fragile that peace is and the cost of that peace?
You are delusional young man, Nigeria is going through a renaissance, it will die, decay and germinate again, those who refuse to do the right things will pay a price, once everyone straightens up, Nigeria will start winning, from sleeping law enforcements, to corrupt politicians to everyone in any sector that has failed to do his or her job right, one way or another, the price will be steep.

You cant collect 1m naira bribe to allow ammo through our borders then hope the ammo wont be used on the same customs office that let it in, this is the price of corruption, from the CO that refuses to release allowances to the unfit soldier that entered service through the backdoor to the man that took arms against the state, everyone will pay the price of corruption in full, once we all clear our debt, you wont believe the New Nigeria that will be born.

this dude has nose but cant smell the coffee.....

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Mapping out your escape route huh? grin grin

Lol Omo as ISWAP moved over to our side men got increase their security awareness. It’s no more business as usual grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2021
seankafor:
how police go kill 6 persons without any casualty on the police side..
Even if na James bond movie?

Tf is this?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:58pm On May 31, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol Omo as ISWAP moved over to our side men got increase their security awareness. It’s no more business as usual grin

I don't understand this country anymore, why are we giving them time to attack? Shouldn't we be decimating there rank and files now? Shouldn't we be bombing them to oblivion? My guy, this country, the more you look the less you see....I weep.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:06pm On May 31, 2021
Odunayaw:
Insensitive post. But I'm not surprised at who it is coming from cheesy

Am not surprised tho undecided

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Gulak killers

WHO TOLD THESE GUYS THERE IS CHARM AGAINST BULLETS. IF THAT WAS THE CASE, OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH OUR COLONIZERS AS WITCHCRAFT WAS STILL RAW IN THOSE DAYS

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 7:33pm On May 31, 2021
cutievik:

I don't understand this country anymore, why are we giving them time to attack? Shouldn't we be decimating there rank and files now? Shouldn't we be bombing them to oblivion? My guy, this country, the more you look the less you see....I weep.

Bombing them you say? Didn't you hear or read when Lie Mohammed said they were avoiding bombing bandits to preserve the ecosystem? They don't want to destroy the bushes and forest up north...so rule out any bombing....

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 7:36pm On May 31, 2021
Odunayaw:
Insensitive post. But I'm not surprised at who it is coming from cheesy

Then why not shut the furcck up and face your front...!!? You people like looking for trouble pokenosing into things that is non of your concern and business...!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:38pm On May 31, 2021
fabselad:

WHO TOLD THESE GUYS THERE IS CHARM AGAINST BULLETS. IF THAT WAS THE CASE, OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH OUR COLONIZERS AS WITCHCRAFT WAS STILL RAW IN THOSE DAYS

grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2021
cutievik:

The more you complain the more you become Unpatriotic wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:42pm On May 31, 2021
More videos from the east of UGM undecided

I hope he survives this, next time you sit at home when you're told to do so cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/100007421687230/posts/2939471556310205/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:45pm On May 31, 2021
CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF ADDRESSES PRINCIPAL STAFF OFFICERS AND FIELD COMMANDERS, UNVEILS HIS VISION AND MISSION FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Major General Faruk Yahaya today Monday 31 May 2021 addressed the senior Army leadership in Abuja. The address which was delivered to the Principal Staff Officers and Field Commanders of the Nigerian Army (NA) was used to unveil the COAS Vision for the NA which is *"A PROFESSIONAL NIGERIAN ARMY READY TO ACCOMPLISH ASSIGNED MISSIONS WITHIN A JOINT ENVIRONMENT IN DEFENCE OF NIGERIA”*.

The COAS pointed out that his appointment came at a time when the NA lost it's former COAS Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru who died in a plane crash along 10 other officers. He described the late COAS as a big brother, a brilliant officer and a mentor as well as a guardian who has shown exemplary leadership in his brief stay in office. He assured of his desire to continue on the good foot prints of the deceased General.

The Army Boss said his vision is channeled towards defeating all security challenges presently confronting the Nigerian Nation in collaboration with sister services and other security agencies. On his mission, the COAS said he will command the NA to win all land battles in defence of the territorial integrity of Nigeria, protect her national interests and accomplish assigned tasks in aid of civil authority among other responsibilities.

The COAS pledged the unalloyed commitment and loyalty of the NA to the President Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces while assuring all officers and men of exemplary and professional leadership that would serve as a rallying point for all. "The NA under my command will discharge its duties with diligence, commitment and loyalty to the President Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, President Mohammadu Buhari’’ he said.

In attendance were Principal Staff Officers, Corps Commanders, General Officers Commanding, Operational Commanders, Directors and Heads of various NA Establishments.

MOHAMMED YERIMA
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
31 May 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2021
Valkrie:

Then why not shut the furcck up and face your front...!!? You people like looking for trouble porknosing into things that is non of your concern and business...!!
porknosing ko, beefnosing ni

grin Of course we leave fools to their own destruction

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:17pm On May 31, 2021
Can't wait for here babies to arrive tongue

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
i came to understand that majority of people pushing for violence in the east are not living in the east. following the call from my dad i went to eungu to vacate my sister and some of my cousin. between the boundary in ankpa local government to branch heavy military convoy lumbering more than 30 vehicles pass and will were force to leave the road to avoid be hit. in branch heavy military checkpoint with majority of them looking dangerous. we were force to come down from the vehicle, we have to raise our hand up and move 2 meter to the solider. some solider were taking strategic position with heavy machine gun.. people were arrested in that location and move to unknown location. from every 50 meter that are heavy military checkpoint but some people will come online and say they is no checkpoint in the road. i met some police sf there were with apc with a gunner pointing gun at every vehicles that pass. people are being wasted, innocent, non Innocent are being wasted, from what i heard they is a plan to declare 24hour curfew in the some part of east. juju do no save. mnk is a terrorist . this was on Thursday last week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:02pm On May 31, 2021
Odunayaw:
porknosing ko, beefnosing ni

grin Of course we leave fools to their own destruction

Oga...what destruction...are you demented or what? Its my opinion and if you don't like...then go forckk yourself..I owe nobody apology...!! Again stop pokenosing in people's affair..those that my comment is meant for have read and pass..carry your wahala go...if things are not working the way they should for you why bringing your trouble and frustration to the forum...? I don't bury my head in the sand or try to be politically correct..!! Fact check would some of them die in few months time...? The answer is YES..!! Would some of them misbehave cos of the uniform they are wearing ? The answer is YES..!! So what the furckk don't you understand you your block head..!!? Again I say rest in peace or Pieces in advance depending on their deeds wearing that uniform...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2021
bidexiii:

grin cool grin

My Brother I wonder who format this guys their Brains. In cameroon na Odeshi or wata na wata. If such existed, we would have dealt with BH or ISWAP since

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 9:16pm On May 31, 2021
My guys, I just watched a video of the Nigerian Army going out on a mission, someone was praying and he said "we never go this place before, any plan wey dem get for us d go carry am with their head. The sad part for me as I saw the convoys pull out was the entire soft skins Toyota hilux series..At this point bro, if I dey army I go lead coup!

Na politicians dey instigate violence, still keep army to die there while their cars na bullet proof, our attrition rate is getting too high Jare. About 5million Euros is missing recently.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:22pm On May 31, 2021
fabselad:

My Brother I wonder who format this guys their Brains. In cameroon na Odeshi or wata na wata. If such existed, we would have dealt with BH or ISWAP since

Abii naa grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:24pm On May 31, 2021
cutievik:
My guys, I just watched a video of the Nigerian Army going out on a mission, someone was praying and he said "we never go this place before, any plan wey dem get for us d go carry am with their head. The sad part for me as I saw the convoys pull out was the entire soft skins Toyota hilux series..At this point bro, if I dey army I go lead coup!

Na politicians dey instigate violence, still keep army to die there while their cars na bullet proof, our attrition rate is getting too high Jare. About 5million Euros is missing recently.
they finally advance to that location in north bornu between damboa and marte a large number of iswap was killed while a some solider died of ied attack 1 to 2 solider. i love the gallantry of our men they never withdraw

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2021
Valkrie:

Oga...what destruction...are you demented or what? Its my opinion and if you don't like...then go forckk yourself..I owe nobody apology...!! Again stop pokenosing in people's affair..those that my comment is meant for have read and pass..carry your wahala go...if things are not working the way they should for you why bringing your trouble and frustration to the forum...? I don't bury my head in the sand or try to be politically correct..!! Fact check would some of them die in few months time...? The answer is YES..!! Would some of them misbehave cos of the uniform they are wearing ? The answer is YES..!! So what the furckk don't you understand you your block head..!!? Again I say rest in peace or Pieces in advance depending on their deeds wearing that uniform...
Still running around on my mentions? That manners of a gentleman you refused to learn from home, you go learn am here

See mumu talk. Rest in peace to some people's parents and loved ones since they'd sooner or later die. Make we wish your loved ones too na.

Stupid opinions are no opinions

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:07pm On May 31, 2021
An Egyptian Army loading an APFSDS, Armour Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2021
cutievik:

What part of the country
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
they finally advance to that location in north bornu between damboa and marte a large number of iswap was killed while a some solider died of ied attack 1 to 2 solider. i love the gallantry of our men they never withdraw

Between Damboa and Marte? There is no connection between both LGAs

Damboa is not in Northern Borno.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Between Damboa and Marte? There is no connection between both LGAs

Damboa is not in Northern Borno.

CC:JOSCOFELIX

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 01, 2021
fabselad:

Are you an atheist, a Muslim or Christian?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2021
UPDATE: Unknown Immigration officers also killed Unknown Gunmen after they burnt their building in Abia State.

Video- https://twitter.com/mobilisingniger/status/1399458108896854020?s=19

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2021
Shell facilities set ablaze by gunmen in Imo

A Shell facility located at Obiakpu-Egbema in Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area of Imo State has been set ablaze by people suspected to be gunmen.

The incident occurred late Friday when the hoodlums stormed the place and set the facility ablaze. The inferno destroyed both oil pipes that supply oil to other locations and other equipment.

The destruction attracted the attention of the Special Adviser to the Governor of Imo State on Oil and Gas, Hon. Goodluck Nanah Opia, who visited the scene in the company of officials of Nigeria Petroleum Development Company, (NDP), and Fire Service personnel.

The former Speaker, Imo State House of Assembly and former House of Representatives member, who represented Ohaji/Egbema, Oguta and Oru West Federal Constituency expressed regret over the destruction of the facilities by hoodlums.

While assuring that he would look into the matter, Opia called on the Shell Company to fix the place back.

Meanwhile, the leader of the Fire Service team from the NPDC who refused to give his name blamed the attack on bunkering activities.

The Fire Service team who visited the facilities succeeded in containing the conflagration to a very moderate magnitude before leaving.

When contacted, the Imo State Police Command Public Relations Officer SP Elkana Bala, denied knowledge of the incident.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/shell-facilities-set-ablaze-by-gunmen-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2021
bidexiii:
UPDATE: Unknown Immigration officers also killed Unknown Gunmen after they burnt their building in Abia State.

Video- https://twitter.com/mobilisingniger/status/1399458108896854020?s=19

I've been processing how this lightly armed guys are able to burn down supposedly well defended locations. Seeing the low casualties on the defending side, it is reasonable to assume that the buildings are being set on fire from a stand off distance with molotov cocktails and other crude incendiary bombs. It will even be wise to send the would be defenders into panic by setting the buildings they are inside on fire and also distracting them just before the attack.
If these buildings had fire extinguishers, sand buckets and water reels like any reasonable buildings should have, many of them will still be in use today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 7:41am On Jun 01, 2021
TabletMan:
Guy the place UGM dance and address residents was at Owerri but the crime scene was at Ngor Okpala. I don't want to give you more reasons why police report doesn't tally so make e no be like say I dey support UGM.
I also have something to say about police statement on attack at umuahia CID but make I just dey by the side dey read una comment like I have been doing for the past two years.

NB: From my first comment, I am not disputing whether the guys are UGM or not but they're not Gulak's killers
If you what point out the reason why the police report do not tally do so, so that people can ask questions along that line.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Shell facilities set ablaze by gunmen in Imo

While assuring that he would look into the matter, Opia called on the Shell Company to fix the place back.

So that it can be burnt again abi? No talk of compensation by the state or provision of security to ensure that future attacks can be prevented yet they want those ones to fix it because they are stupid.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Whyem15:

I've been processing how this lightly armed guys are able to burn down supposedly well defended locations. Seeing the low casualties on the defending side, it is reasonable to assume that the buildings are being set on fire from a stand off distance with molotov cocktails and other crude incendiary bombs. It will even be wise to send the would be defenders into panic by setting the buildings they are inside on fire and also distracting them just before the attack.
If these buildings had fire extinguishers, sand buckets and water reels like any reasonable buildings should have, many of them will still be in use today.
Some people with soon start asking this question .
Where are the guns, forgetting that this the attack with petrol bombs and machete. And being lead by a group of gun wedging men. Who will ball when the heat gets to much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.