Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3025629 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Enugu that has always been peaceful is also about to become a battle zone
https://www.facebook.com/203548049832779/videos/175384677851177/?app=fbl
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:
They didn't comply with the sit at home,they were scared for their life
https://www.facebook.com/1848948834/posts/10214393786119014/?app=fbl
Even the civil servants, Judicial workers, State house of assembly members etc were all scared for their life and all stayed at home right? Is IPOB and ESN that powerful in the South East? grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
I hope the elders in the east do the necessary things
https://www.facebook.com/203548049832779/videos/249138507012133/?app=fbl
See them abducting people,mostly youth probably to get large recruitment number
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Even the civil servants, Judicial workers, State house of assembly members etc were all scared for their life and all stayed at home right? Is IPOB and ESN that powerful in the South East? grin
You are a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:

You are a clown.
You're a joker.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
The south west if care is not taken is about to be another hotspot for terrorism
https://www.facebook.com/isokanomoooduatv/videos/1267855780318916/?app=fbl
Igboho group shooting and always confronting law enforcement agencies
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:

Am just laughing when I watch videos like this !
So called Biafrans treating thereselves like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Now imagine a new country with no law and order. hmm. the kind abuse the ppl will go thru at the hands of these animals won't be funny.
these are the same guys that will now constitute a new police force and military? lol. right now dem never get power them dey abuse civilians. I can bet you that nothing will change if that new country ever happen. a select few will form a cabal and the stealing and looting of treasury will continue

bidexiii:

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

You're laughing, hope your don't have families in the East. Because when two elephants fight, naa the grass go suffer grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:
The south west if care is not taken is about to be another hotspot for terrorism

See this clowns also they want to start there own movement also. grin smiley grin
Trust me this Oduduwa movement or what do they call thereselves are just doing "copy-cat". The guy making that video will run at the sound of ak discharging.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:

Honestly another South East theatre is immenent.
It's dangerous in the East now for a military personnel to go out with is or her uniform !

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
bidexiii:

See this clowns also they want to start there own movement also. grin smiley grin
Trust me this Oduduwa movement or what do they call thereselves are just doing "copy-cat". The guy making that video will run at the sound of ak discharging.
Why didn't soldiers and custom officers unleash their weapons on them at the idi-iroko border? grin

Even Sunday Igboho chase the Fulanis away from an Oyo town with the army just looking grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Why didn't soldiers and custom officers unleash their weapons on them at the idi-iroko border? grin

Even Sunday Igboho chase the Fulanis away from an Oyo town with the army just looking grin

Stop saying what you don't know.
Am from Oyo state but I don't reside there but I can tell you what is happening in oke Ogun of Oyo state. Yes Sunday Ighoho chased Fulani out without killing anyone of them or killing there most valuable assets which is there cow.
Yeap I remember that the head of the Fulani in Ighoho was burnt down. But the soldiers where not even there, it took two weeks before the CP Mrs Ngozi Onadeko went there with her men.
Let me tell you the way Yoruba people behave they would go around destroying houses or anything that will lead to going to there business, farms and work.
In a week the Fulani stopped people from going to work they abducted the king's wife and son, killed a farm manager in the town alongside two people and other two seriously injured.
The most painfull part was a business man from American that came home to start serious farming was killed and he was a friend or relation to Sunday Ighoho and countless rape of women coming from farms. In all this he fought those Fulani out without creating choas. Although the guy Don they miss yarn now and am in full support that he has to be checked. The guy Don they commot from Fulani matter to politics, I don't trust people like that.
Let me tell nobody is bigger than the government, stop decieving yourself.

For your own sake see videos of soldiers moving into the East. Enough word is okay for the wise ! Go and ask the North East people if you allow your region to be turned into war zone it's your people that will suffer.

Video -https://twitter.com/Gen_Buhar/status/1399679703405969409?s=19

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
H.E Hon Uhuru Kenyatta President of the Republic of Kenya and C-in-C of the Defence Forces today presided over the 58th Madaraka Day celebrations at the Jomo Kenyatta International Stadium, Kisumu where he inspected a Guard of Honour mounted by KDF troops and a precision parachute display

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Egypt is currently conducting three major military drills at the same time with its strategic allies:

• Large-scale military exercise in Iraq military and participation of Egyptian airgorce, Army & navy

• Joint Air Defense Exercise with Pakistan

• Special Forces Training Jordan.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
bidexiii:

They would soon know what terrorism looks like and what it does

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Sizzorkay:
Now imagine a new country with no law and order. hmm. the kind abuse the ppl will go thru at the hands of these animals won't be funny.
these are the same guys that will now constitute a new police force and military? lol. right now dem never get power them dey abuse civilians. I can bet you that nothing will change if that new country ever happen. a select few will form a cabal and the stealing and looting of treasury will continue

The country haven't started yet but they are already looting the little they contributed

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Precision jumpers during Kenya 58th Madaraka Day celebrations

https://twitter.com/BulleJR3/status/1399666024551751680?s=19
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
bidexiii:

For your own sake see videos of soldiers moving into the East. Enough word is okay for the wise ! Go and ask the North East people if you allow your region to be turned into war zone it's your people that will suffer.

A complete misadventure by that boy Kanu and misguided Igbos. A venture that has no chance of success. The military goes in and in classic FIBUA and counterinsurgency/CT operations completely changes the aesthetics of the region and mind you they now have a lot of experience with the Kanuris up north that make up Boko Haram. Anywhere soldiers go whether the US Army or the Nigerian Army or generally any modern army it never is the same and it takes many many years to rid the invaded areas of the after effect of militarization. Much of what we still suffer today in Nigeria is as a result of the civil war. In this case their fathers told them very little of the war and why not because it was all horror. Now the poor people will suffer and eventually turn on the agitators themselves and the agitators will also turn on them. A waste.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:
I hope the elders in the east do the necessary things
https://www.facebook.com/203548049832779/videos/249138507012133/?app=fbl
See them abducting people,mostly youth probably to get large recruitment number
There’s no abduction in that video.
That’s umuahia after the attack at state CID, they don’t need to abduct, their leader has a cult following.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:

The country haven't started yet but they are already looting the little they contributed

Its all about the money. If no IPOB the i.diot Kanu has no money to profligate on pleasures

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
EricBraven:
These are men of the Nigerian police force.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
A NAF JF-17 Thunder multi-role fighter Jet and two NAF F-7Ni Interceptors in the background at the hub of command for tactical air warfare

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Covert1:

A complete misadventure by that boy Kanu and misguided Igbos. A venture that has no chance of success. The military goes in and in classic FIBUA and counterinsurgency/CT operations completely changes the aesthetics of the region and mind you they now have a lot of experience with the Kanuris up north that make up Boko Haram. Anywhere soldiers go whether the US Army or the Nigerian Army or generally any modern army it never is the same and it takes many many years to rid the invaded areas of the after effect of militarization. Much of what we still suffer today in Nigeria is as a result of the civil war. In this case their fathers told them very little of the war and why not because it was all horror. Now the poor people will suffer and eventually turn on the agitators themselves and the agitators will also turn on them. A waste.
It’s a matter of time before the IPOB/ESN turn on themselves and ordinary Igbos. For now they are still enjoying the backing of the locals. Time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
upko:

It’s a matter of time before the IPOB/ESN turn on themselves and ordinary Igbos. For now they are still enjoying the backing of the locals. Time will tell.

Matter of time? Something that has already started. Few months ago, two brothers killed their sister because she is in the police force. Majority of the cars being used for their operations are gotten from who? What tribe does the former judge killed on Sunday belong to? The houses being burnt in the southeast are owned by who?

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
bidexiii:

Stop saying what you don't know.
Am from Oyo state but I don't reside there but I can tell you what is happening in oke Ogun of Oyo state. Yes Sunday Ighoho chased Fulani out without killing anyone of them or killing there most valuable assets which is there cow.
Yeap I remember that the head of the Fulani in Ighoho was burnt down. But the soldiers where not even there, it took two weeks before the CP Mrs Ngozi Onadeko went there with her men.
Let me tell you the way Yoruba people behave they would go around destroying houses or anything that will lead to going to there business, farms and work.
In a week the Fulani stopped people from going to work they abducted the king's wife and son, killed a farm manager in the town alongside two people and other two seriously injured.
The most painfull part was a business man from American that came home to start serious farming was killed and he was a friend or relation to Sunday Ighoho and countless rape of women coming from farms. In all this he fought those Fulani out without creating choas. Although the guy Don they miss yarn now and am in full support that he has to be checked. The guy Don they commot from Fulani matter to politics, I don't trust people like that.
Let me tell nobody is bigger than the government, stop decieving yourself.

I am not an Igbo man.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You don't believe in juju working, but you believe a Jewish man in far away Israel died for your sin?

Why did our forefathers not use that juju to drive the germans, french or British who colonized us. Why did the juju not bring us prosperity and development in the days of our forefathers? Why is the juju not helping us fight terrorism. I beg man won't believe in something that's not working

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
fabselad:

Why did our forefathers not use that juju to drive the germans, french or British who colonized us. Why did the juju not bring us prosperity and development in the days of our forefathers? Why is the juju not helping us fight terrorism. I beg man won't believe in something that's not working
There are some very powerful weapons that JuJu can't work against which were fielded against our forefathers.

Asking why Juju didn't bring prosperity and development in the days of our forefathers is like asking why is Christianity not bringing Cameroon prosperity since Cameroon become an independent country?

Asking why Juju is not helping to fight terrorism is like asking why is Islam not helping the Syrians in fighting terrorism?

Just the way I won't believe someone killed a lion with his bare hands.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
EXCLUSIVE: Seven soldiers killed, five injured as terrorists ambush Nigerian troops

At least seven soldiers of the Nigerian Army have been killed by an improvised explosive device planted by Boko Haram terrorists, in Borno state, Nort-east Nigeria, PREMIUM TIMES can exclusively report.

The latest attack came less than a week after the appointment of a new Chief of Army Staff, Farouk Yahaya.

Mr Yahaya, a major general, was appointed last Thursday following the death of the former army chief, Ibrahim Attahiru, in a plane crash recently.

According to sources familiar with the situation, a senior military officer and four other soldiers were severely injured by the explosive.

The incident , which occurred at about 10:15am on Monday, is one amongst the many traps the terrorists have used against the military, security sources said.

The officer, a colonel, whose name was not given, was said to have been on his way from Marti, a town in Borno State to the state capital, Maiduguri, together with his 11 soldiers in a gun truck.

The wounded personnel were later moved to a military hospital in Maiduguri.

Serial Attacks

Troops of the Nigerian Armed forces have suffered many attacks from the Boko Haram terrorists.

Groups like Boko Haram and the Islamic State’s West Africa Province have terrorised Nigeria’s North-east geopolitical zone for more than a decade.

This has led to the death of thousands of soldiers and civilians and has displaced thousands of residents.

Despite repeated attacks on troops and vulnerable citizens, the government has continued to claim that the terrorists have been defeated.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464923-exclusive-seven-soldiers-killed-five-injured-as-terrorists-ambush-nigerian-troops.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I am not an Igbo man.

Dude you can't fool me and the rest of the people on this thread. And I don't care if you are Igbo/Yoruba or you come from the SE - SS. How is that my business undecided

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Covert1:
A NAF JF-17 Thunder multi-role fighter Jet and two NAF F-7Ni Interceptors in the background at the hub of command for tactical air warfare

It's unfortunate that the JF-17 came in when PR is at its lowest peak by the newly appointed chiefs.
If it was the former chief this thread would have been flooded by the jf-17 pictures and its various munitions. By now we would have been getting images/videos from the Aselpod targeting pod embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
bidexiii:

It's unfortunate that the JF-17 came in when PR is at its lowest peak by the newly appointed chiefs.
If it was the former chief this thread would have been flooded by the jf-17 pictures and its various munitions. By now we would have been getting images/videos from the Aselpod targeting pod embarassed

Exactly, we miss Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar but I still anticipate they would give us cool cockpit and airborne videos of the JF-17 in various stages of flight at some point though I don't think we might see anything of its munitions just yet. The new chief is media shy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.