Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3047212 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Roan77:

Jasco please stop, it's okay, the guy you are quoting will contaminate this thread, please let be mature and responsible here please.
true sir.but i wan sen dcp abba karyi for that guy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
joscofelix2:

Oga relax....E don do.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
joscofelix2:

Abeg e don do my gee.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Wow, he will be leading from prison grin grin grin
I wonder why shekau never thought of that.

Stretch which army.
And is it not this same ESN Abba kyari dey use catch cruise,

Mad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iboboyswag(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nemesis4you:

In UK extradition is a judicial process

I am thinking it was an extraction more than an extradition.

Something straight out of a Steven Spielberg plot. I like this President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fabselad(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
typical nonsense from a nigerian. it is this type of talk that has reduced nigeria to what it is today grin all nigerians do is boast upanddown. very funny mudder fuggerz, walahi shocked

which equipment? which technology? nigeria that cannot even manufacture toothpick has technology? abeg, I no wan laugh, huh? grin you can fool some people,huh?

Ghanaian and Nigerian soldiers interact both in theatres of operations, including UN peace keeping and even ecomog. If you know any nigerian soldier who had ever participated in any operations with Ghanaian soldiers ask them to tell you about Ghanaian soldiers. Don't come to nairaland and spew crap about things you know nothing about, huh?

Military are not like eating eating cow head and talking bull crap!

nigeria's military's strength is only on paper. I saw that in Liberia with my own eyes, so don't come here talking nonsense grin abeg, make una yarn better tori joor grin grin grin

By the way, nigeria is NOT a wealthy country. In fact, nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin just that nigerians like to pretend they are rich grin nothing gum dem nyash grin oh dear oh dear funny mudder fuggez

[s][/s]

At times one has to ask which herb are you taking before you write this nonsense. IN the region, the NA is by far the most potent, followed by the Chadians, Cameroonians, and Niger. A force that has been fighting for over 10 years has more experience than a force that only knows how to parade during national days. The Nigerians and the others fighting insurgency have more battle-hardened troops with experience than the Ghanaians. You can't compare. If war broke out, Accra would be under bombs, your seaport blocked, your airspace occupied and your land forces dislodged for their positions.

19 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
fabselad:

At times one has to ask which herb are you taking before you write this nonsense. IN the region, the NA is by far the most potent, followed by the Chadians, Cameroonians, and Niger. A force that has been fighting for over 10 years has more experience than a force that only knows how to parade during national days. The Nigerians and the others fighting insurgency have more battle-hardened troops with experience than the Ghanaians. You can't compare. If war broke out, Accra would be under bombs, your seaport blocked, your airspace occupied and your land forces dislodged for their positions.

You forgot the part where Nana inedibly attempts to flee the country only to be intercepted and hauled off to Aso Rock in a cage. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jd3trice(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Charle be serious. Zambia military is highly ranked than Ghana’s military. You only have men eating banku in Burmoa Camp.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gireiboy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whyem15:
A lot of people are in pains tonight cry

They are past the denial phase of grief, they are now in the anger phase grin
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gireiboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
AskiaHarem:

You forgot the part where Nana inedibly attempts to flee the country only to be intercepted and hauled off to Aso Rock in a cage. grin
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Enough of this talk about Ghana i beg, leave that peaceful country alone, we get bigger issues to deal with, right now is not the time to be taking measurement, to put it nicely. We won't fight Ghana, enough, its pointless

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Courtesy visit by the Inspector General of the Senegalese Armed Forces, Major General Elhadji Daouda Niang to the Naval Headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:24am On Jun 30, 2021
Today in History.

Photograph taken in Leopoldville (now Kinshasa) of Major General J.T.U. Aguiyi-Ironsi while bidding farewell to the Congo where he served as the fifth and final Force Commander of "Operation des Nations Unies au Congo" (The United Nations Operation in the Congo).

It was taken on Tuesday, June 30th 1964 on the gangway of a chartered Lebanese transport plane which took him and 85 Nigerian troops back to Lagos. Ironsi and the men under his command were the last UN soldiers to leave the Congo in an operation that cost 420 million dollars. It did not succeed in bringing peace to the country.

Ironsi told newsmen:

"Remember this day. It is the end of an era. My boys are very glad to be going home. So am I."

A New York Times dispatch from London reporting on his coming to power as military Head of State after the army mutiny of January 1966 described him as "a somewhat eccentric, British-trained, tough professional soldier who carries a stuffed baby crocodile as a swagger stick".

"Charlie" was his nickname for the stuffed crocodile.

Ironsi was assassinated on July 29th 1966 during an army mutiny orchestrated by soldiers from Nigeria's Northern region.

Photo Credit: United Archives International. #NigerianHistory #militaryhistory #aguiyiironsi #crocodile #knowledgeispower #Historychannel #photooftheday #historyinpictures #todayinhistory #militarybanner #educationmatters #instagramtags #militarytraining #NigeriaRoyalty

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Referring to your father, I guess.
GeneralFarouq:

Well illumined suggestion, makes him appear a bigger fool....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2021
I remember when the strategists here were waxing lyrical about how a government can't be defeated, when the Tigray people were being decimated by the Ethiopian Army. Well, the Tigray revolutionaries went underground, strategized, recruited, then struck back. The Ethiopian forces just declared a seize fire, after weighing the dangerous turn of events.

It is on this platform some of you rejoicing, months from now, will type phrases like, "the ipob people should be dialogued with; we don't need another war", after the bombs start coming off in various places. And this time, it won't just be in the east. Lagos, Kano, Portharcourt, Abuja, etc. aren't immune from bombs.

The right questions aren't being asked:

Why the alliance with the Armed Ambazonian fighters?

Could ipob have fronts for dealing with arms dealers in the international black market?

What benefits do foreign arms dealers stand to gain if a war breaks out in Nigeria. Are they really backing him?

Kanu promised to return with hell, why is he so confident about his claims of burning Nigeria down.

Kanu stated somewhere that if the jews hadn't bombed the British, the British wouldn't have left the Jewish lands (now israel). Does Kanu have bad plans of shaking the economic hubs of Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, etc.)?

How about Ipob planting bombs in the north, just to cause ethnic tensions engulfing the whole country.

Well, it's easy to call Kanu a rabble rouser, but I do know he is a psychopath. And psychopaths go far.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Illumined939:
I remember when the strategists here were waxing lyrical about how a government can't be defeated, when the Tigray people were being decimated by the Ethiopian Army. Well, the Tigray revolutionaries went underground, strategized, recruited, then struck back. The Ethiopian forces just declared a seize fire, after weighing the dangerous turn of events.

It is on this platform some of you rejoicing, months from now, will type phrases like, "the ipob people should be dialogued with; we don't need another war", after the bombs start coming off in various places. And this time, it won't just be in the east. Lagos, Kano, Portharcourt, Abuja, etc. aren't immune from bombs.

Could ipob have fronts for dealing with arms dealers in the international black market?

What benefits do foreign arms dealers stand to gain if a war breaks out in Nigeria. Are they really backing him?

Kanu promised to return with hell, why is he so confident about his claims of burning Nigeria down.

Kanu stated somewhere that if the jews hadn't bombed the British, the British wouldn't have left the Jewish lands (now israel). Does Kanu have bad plans of shaking the economic hubs of Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja, Kano, etc.)?

How about Ipob planting bombs in the north, just to cause ethnic tensions engulfing the whole country.

Well, it's easy to call Kanu a rabble rouser, but I do know he is a psychopath. And psychopaths go far.
This guy must have cried overnight grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2021
With all due respects, i do feel that some of our lads are ill. The effects of Hollywood is been reflected daily here. Personally, am really grateful to witness the amount of humour and sarcasm going on around here grin

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Illumined939:

Oga Kanu is going to do nothing. E be like you don’t know my people wella. Kanu was misguided on how to push for Sovereignty. He allowed Ego to rule over him.

He should enjoy his stay there.

E wan turn my Peaceful Owerri into an unnecessary war zone. Businessmen controls the Southeast and for now they all want peace cool

I need visit Club Xhrine and Opium Cubana with some Cute University babes

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Okay oo. They said Bokoharam would do nothing after Mohammed Yusuf was killed. But before Sallah, you were panicking about running to Maiduguri and even submitted a request to leave the deep field, so your mummy wouldn't lose a son.
It's always he won't do shit, till soldiers and Esn operatives start dropping. Then you realize shit is real.
PS: Hope you know the iswap guys are strategizing and recruiting underground?I don't know how panicky you would be this time, when they are done strategizing and attacking bigtime.
My point is, do not underestimate a psychopath. And Kanu is one.
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga Kanu is going to do nothing. E be like you don’t know my people wella. Kanu was misguided on how to push for Sovereignty. He allowed Ego to rule over him.

E wan turn my Peaceful Owerri into an unnecessary war zone. Businessmen controls the Southeast and for now they all want peace cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Illumined939:
Okay oo. They said Bokoharam would do nothing after Mohammed Yusuf was killed. But before Sallah, you were panicking about running to Maiduguri and even submitted a request to leave the deep field, so your mummy wouldn't lose a son.
It's always he won't do shit, till soldiers and Esn operatives start dropping. Then you realize shit is real.
PS: Hope you know the iswap guys are strategizing and recruiting underground?I don't know how panicky you would be this time, when they are done strategizing and attacking bigtime.

Lol grin cheesy Baba just chill

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2021
Misguided you say?
When they were being used for target practice by the Nigerian soldiers, for protesting peacefully with their flags, what did anyone do to call the Nigerian government to order?
The numerous massacres.
They got tired of getting killed, and made the decision to communicate with the Army through guns, bombs, missiles. The missiles are locally produced, and will be brought to the fire, in time.
SamuelAnyawu:

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2021
I chill. But try leave that your job. You might not be lucky, when the iswap start again.
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol grin cheesy Baba just chill
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
and who's suffering the most in the north-east chaos right now? isn't it the people? you have no sense. when you see your mother and father homeless, sleeping in IDP camps, then come back and tell us how great things are going for ya. slowpoke

Illumined939:

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2021
How about the families of dead soldiers,
have you tried checking how most of them live in squalor. And in your stupidity you want to create more widows and orphans out of military families.

Like the saying goes, "out of chaos comes order". War could be a necessary evil for the collective good.

sizzorchan:
and who's suffering the most in the north-east chaos right now? isn't it the people? you have no sense. when you see your mother and father homeless, sleeping in IDP camps, then come back and tell us how great things are going for ya. slowpoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2021
lol. you think soldiers will suffer more? or their families? like i said, you have no sense. we are talking about war here. All the businesses, homes, all will be destroyed. use your head or go take ur medication.
like most have constantly mentioned on here, war isn't a movie. but i hope you lead the charge sha. good luck to you, you're gonna need it. internet tough guy

Illumined939:
How about the families of dead soldiers,
have you tried checking how most of them live in squalor. And in your stupidity you want to create more widows and orphans out of military families.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
I'm sure you are referring to your demented parents.
Like I said, "out of chaos comes order". Sometimes, war is the necessary evil we go through,
to be treated with respect.
sizzorchan:
lol. you think soldiers will suffer more? or their families? like i said, you have no sense. we are talking about war here. All the businesses, homes, all will be destroyed. use your head or go take ur medication

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
lol. when people start insulting other people's parents, you know they're pained lol. that's the best you got? haha. please boy, get a grip

Illumined939:
I'm sure you are referring to your demented parents.
Like I said, "out of chaos comes order". Sometimes, war is the necessary evil we go through,
to be treated with respect.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
pained? Lol, I'm not pained.
sizzorchan:
lol. when people start insulting other people's parents, you know they're pained lol. that's the best you got? haha. please boy, get a grip

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Illumined939:
pained? Lol, I'm not pained.

Get out with your ranting boy, nobody cares.

The message is simple, they would be chaos in war, your valuables looted, sister's and mother's raped, the UN, Israel, and your mighty connections wouldn't help, they would of course read it in the news like we all do about Ethiopia.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kill yourself.
cutievik:

Get out with your ranting boy, nobody cares.

The message is simple, they would be chaos in war, your valuables looted, sister's and mother's raped, the UN, Israel, and your mighty connections wouldn't help, they would of course read it in the news like we all do about Ethiopia.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Illumined939:
Kill yourself.

I think MNK capture and the shameful dragging yesterday like a criminal killed you already, it's your ghost typing as sanity has obviously left you.

Reading all your rants, I would only advice you call down, don't beat yourself over someone wearing#750,000 Fendi... Biafra would come but not by turning the east to IDP camps and immigrants. That's our point.
Peace!

Btw, I saw this news..I'm happy they're doing some sought of training, most have forgotten how their guns sound.
https:///Wafohqs5f1?amp=1

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
#NAF PANTHERS
#SOF

The first truth for any special operations is that, quality is far more better and important than quantity.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.