Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026108 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
He is a big fool if this is true.
Well illumined suggestion, makes him appear a bigger fool....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
joscofelix2:
they are station in niger and even in cameroon. under ecowas
Is Cameroon now part of ECOWAS ni? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
joscofelix2:
oga i dont want to argue but nigeria army are station in ghana under ecowas. even in cameroon down to niger
I'm talking about "our navy can destroy blahblah". You want to ruin the thread by measuring deeks.

Go to the Strongest Military in Africa thread and see how such comments end

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Illumined939:
To the folks who always asked him to come home and lead his war, rather than enjoying in the uk., he is in Nigeria now. He promised he will come back with hell, and he has fulfilled his promise. I wait for their next narrative. But i do know the Esn guys are watching in 3d.
The plan has always being to stretch the Army to such an extent that soldiers are withdrawn from Borno to the east.
Wow, he will be leading from prison grin grin grin
I wonder why shekau never thought of that.

Stretch which army.
And is it not this same ESN Abba kyari dey use catch cruise,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
He is not just leading from prison, he could be killed also. Then, we will see the aftermath.
Pray hard he is killed, just so we see if Ipob cum Esn are just empty barrels making loud noises. Pray hard.
GeneralFarouq:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
If the story of him been caught in Cameroon turns out to be true

PMB be like : Eh Mr Paul, about that favour you owed me cool grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2018/01/29/cameroon-receives-ambazonia-leader-46-others-deported-from-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is Cameroon now part of ECOWAS ni? embarassed
no .because of insurgency it is a mixed base

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lurker4Long:
Kanu was not extradited by the UK. That is a very long and public court process.

I didn't see your post , otherwise i would not have clarified grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
But you know the Nigerian Army threatened
to sue news outlets and blogs if they post the corpses of their soldiers on the internet. Reason you don't get to see your fallen heroes. The Esn guys kill the Nigerian forces in their numbers. They kill them and seize their corpses sometimes.
They post dead esn members to make you feel good, but they don't tell you how their soldiers die in their numbers. It's a war, and it will get worse now.

PS: Were you informed that your soldiers were massacred in the ohafia siege? Ofcourse no, because they want to make you feel good, so, they don't tell you sad stories.
GeneralFarouq:

Stretch which army.
And is it not this same ESN Abba kyari dey use catch cruise,
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Odunayaw:
I'm talking about "our navy can destroy blahblah". You want to ruin the thread by measuring deeks.

Go to the Strongest Military in Africa thread and see how such comments end
oga me that guy dey hype their army make we hype our own na.our navy go crush ghana army

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

"Nnamdi Kanu wasn’t arrested in the UK, hence there was no extradition hearing. Suspicion is that he was kidnapped by one of the neighbouring banana republics and transferred to Nigerian authorities. #FreeKanu Now!"
https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

"Nnamdi Kanu wasn’t arrested in the UK, hence there was no extradition hearing. Suspicion is that he was kidnapped by one of the neighbouring banana republics and transferred to Nigerian authorities. #FreeKanu Now!"
https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl

Funniest shizz I've read all day! grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
A lot of people are in pains tonight cry

They are past the denial phase of grief, they are now in the anger phase grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whyem15:
A lot of people are in pains tonight cry

Me just decide to fold my arms and watch has people they post grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Watery beans ad infinitum ascerta...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
of course it's not automatic. my ealier opinion was that before it get to the judiciary level, political officials might be involved, especially where it concerns someone accused of a crime against another sovereign state.
i saw the fight MacCaffee or whatever his name is put up, so i get the judicial part.
anyways, thx for taking the timesmiley

Nemesis4you:

What can i say we have been fighting extradition cases for long in UK lol

Best visit this

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/extradition

Everything explained beyond doubt

A specific quote

"Once arrested, the requested person must be brought to Westminster Magistrates’ Court, where all extradition proceedings in England & Wales are conducted. There are proceedings in all cases; extradition is not “automatic”, even under the EAW."
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PetroDolla2020: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Rubbish upon rubbish grin you better go to the sports section and talk about things you know something about,huh? Nigerian troops were stationed in Ghana? when? where? and what were they doing there? you guys are a bunch of comedians, walahi grin

[s]
joscofelix2:
oga you speak out off immgination . once again nigeria troop are station in ghana.get that.our navy alone can destroy the whole of ghana army
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
lebuhsi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.africanews.com/amp/2018/01/29/cameroon-receives-ambazonia-leader-46-others-deported-from-nigeria/
grin
lebuhsi:

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
People are funny. I had been laughing non stop grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
lebuhsi:

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Illumined939:
All of you here are celebrating the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, believing the government lies on his extradition through the help of interpol. Well, if you people had brains, a simple search on interpol's website will help you see the list of Wanted Nigerians, and Nnamdi Kanu is not on that list.
Furthermore, extradition is a very tedious process that requires court appearances, and the right of appeal before a fugitive is handed over to the country demanding their presence. But as lovers of tyranny, you all couldn't think critically, you just believed the government lies, as it feeds into your biases.

Kanu handed himself to the country, he had always promised to come back with hell. The Esn is a well structured organization, wherein Kanu plays no critical role in its armed operations. Everything has been delegated to lieutenants and field commanders he doesnt even know personally. Nigerians requested for Kanu to be on ground, rather than enjoying in the uk.. He is on ground now, and he brought hell with him.

Months from now, we will see. Esn guys will die, but your soldiers and politicians will die also. The hell is here.

This is so funny to read. Keep it up. I am impressed.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Illumined939:
He is not just leading from prison, he could be killed also. Then, we will see the aftermath.
Pray hard he is killed, just so we see if Ipob cum Esn are just empty barrels making loud noises. Pray hard.
Why would I pray for his death,,,, he ain't worth my time

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
bidexiii:

Me just decide to fold my arms and watch has people they post grin

Same here, very pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Rubbish upon rubbish grin you better go to the sports section and talk about things you know something about,huh? Nigerian troops were stationed in Ghana? when? where? and what were they doing there? you guys are a bunch of comedians, walahi grin

[s][/s]
na why i say u dey speak from immgination. if chad solider wey defeat almighty libya solider,sufer for bh and isawp hand, ghana dey go overrun whona capital

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
RiceProducers:

This is so funny to read. Keep it up. I am impressed.

Lol, damn!!! This guy's wouldn't kill us...
I hope he realises bullet has no friend.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PetroDolla2020: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
typical nonsense from a nigerian. it is this type of talk that has reduced nigeria to what it is today grin all nigerians do is boast upanddown. very funny mudder fuggerz, walahi shocked

which equipment? which technology? nigeria that cannot even manufacture toothpick has technology? abeg, I no wan laugh, huh? grin you can fool some people,huh?

Ghanaian and Nigerian soldiers interact both in theatres of operations, including UN peace keeping and even ecomog. If you know any nigerian soldier who had ever participated in any operations with Ghanaian soldiers ask them to tell you about Ghanaian soldiers. Don't come to nairaland and spew crap about things you know nothing about, huh?

Military are not like eating eating cow head and talking bull crap!

nigeria's military's strength is only on paper. I saw that in Liberia with my own eyes, so don't come here talking nonsense grin abeg, make una yarn better tori joor grin grin grin

By the way, nigeria is NOT a wealthy country. In fact, nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin just that nigerians like to pretend they are rich grin nothing gum dem nyash grin oh dear oh dear funny mudder fuggez

[s]
AskiaHarem:

Nigerian Armed Forces has FAR more experience than the Ghanaian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Armed Forces not only fields far more equipment but technology superior equipment. Nigeria is also an overall more wealthy & industrialized state than Ghana.

If it weren't for Nigeria, France, and to a lesser extent Senegal & the International community all of West Africa & Northern Central Africa with the exception of Nigeria & maybe Senegal, Ivory Coast and Cameroon would be overrun by terrorists.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
He ain't worth your time, but you can discuss his matter on this platform.
GeneralFarouq:

Why would I pray for his death,,,, he ain't worth my time

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
cutievik:

We are just really too slow to adapt, we don't learn, what is wrong with us? what can we do to make this better?.

That is a question

Many have asked

In many countries

But to no avail grin

Anyways regarding the police , police is simply the stick welded by the politicians bureaucrats judiciary

Bad police good police do they actually matter in the bigger picture ? They follow orders more or less

No they - politicians bureaucrats judiciary matter

No short term solutions exists , need efforts spread over decades to change 1st judiciary 2nd bureaucrats last but not the least the politicians..... Police will then themselves change for good without them even realising it grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PetroDolla2020: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
you guys are a bunch of comedians. I shouldn't waste my time arguing. You know nothing about the military so go to the sports section and talk about Plateau United, Sharks, Kano Pillars, etc. Don't waste your time talking about things you know nothing about.

Chad, Libya, nigeria all had their citizens in the jihadists armed groups. Ghana does not have jihadists, which means those terrorist groups will be foreigners "invading" Ghana. Those types of threats can be easily stamped out. It takes on a different coloration when the local people are involved. Don't you get it? Simple logic cool

[s]
joscofelix2:
na why i say u dey speak from immgination. if chad solider wey defeat almighty libya solider,sufer for bh and isawp hand, ghana dey go overrun whona capital
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
joscofelix2:

Jasco please stop, it's okay, the guy you are quoting will contaminate this thread, please let be mature and responsible here please.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
One thing I know about Nnamdi Kalu is, if the braggart was coming in to bring hell as he said, he would have announced it, he loves attention, he craves for attention, he lives and dies for the attention, that's one certain fact about him. So why would he sneak in cowardly into their hands when he would have announced it on his platform, to prove he's a god to his followers.

please spare us Some bull.shit tonight about him surrendering to the NG government...

Think!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Funniest shizz I've read all day! grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.