Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3014580 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Thank you.

Actually, it wasn't my intention to denigrate nigeria. I have some Nigerian friends. But I feel deeply offended when Nigerians go out of their way to literally drag other countries on the floor grin It is as if other countries are useless and despicable. They insult and denigrate other countries , especially Ghana, as if they have a deep grudge against us. Haba

Respect begets respect, insults begets insults. Simplicita grin I pray Nigeria comes out is its numerous problems soon. By the way, I'm signing out of nairaland after this post. the toxic atmosphere here is .......

You don't need to leave Nairaland for anybody, dem go talk them own and you go talk yours. Pata pata dem go suspend una two.

Instead of leaving nairaland you can just ignore the messages and if your power no reach to read and not reply just swipe pass the comment grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Top 20 Militaries in Africa according to the analysts at Globalfirepower

Nigerias's position has moved up on the global ranking from 41st to 35th wow 6 positions! shocked Almighty Egypt & South Africa has dropped a few while Algeria has risen. I'll admit I think Morocco should be 3rd. Also looks like Ethiopia's position has been plummeting I remember they used to be 4th. I personally believe Senegal should be 15th and Ivory Coast 16th. Everything else checks out.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mysticwarrior(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Tweeeaaaaaaaa nigeeeeria, the "most powerful and strongest military in the world" are learning how to potect themselves with catapults grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin what happened to all the military forces and "heavy" equipments?

Katsina PDP Youths Organise Operation Catapult Shoot Against Bandits grin This lame stunt you pulled up there reeks of acute stupidity, your entire Ghanian military is no match for those Hausa boys with catapult, now go fuckyourmamanakedness.

The Social Media arm of the Peoples Democratic Party in Katsina State has taken the advice of Governor Aminu Masari, who urged citizens to fight bandits with whatever they have got. grin
[s][/s]
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mdntiri(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
When Rawlings was in charge we were formidable

JackWolfskin:

The Ghanaians tried though. Almost 10% of deployed forces. Nigeria's +70%.

Ghana is a rebellious younger brother of Nigeria.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by mdntiri(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Who's the older between us? Who gained independence first and whose independence led to the immediate liberation of 13 other African countries? Read up on the Aborigines Right Protection Society and see how they prevented the British from annexing West Africa lands like they did in East Africa

JackWolfskin:

The Ghanaians tried though. Almost 10% of deployed forces. Nigeria's +70%.

Ghana is a rebellious younger brother of Nigeria.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
In this day and age when there's serious talk about colonizing Mars and voyaging beyond the stars it's a d1ck measuring contest we want to do here. I'm seriously ashamed. I thought we had grown past that stage.

That said, anyone comparing Nigeria to Ghana should have his/her head examined. Nigeria is verging towards a failed state if it already isn't and the countries it should rightly be compared to include the likes of Afghanistan and other sh1tholes of creation. That's the truth, no matter how many here will allow their misguided patriotism to lead them into saying otherwise.

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
bidexiii:
#Random
#CION

The first pic shows the Type 63 MLRS or a derivative. I didn't know we have it in stock. It's a seriously capable short range MLRS and a lot of countries make their own copy.

Is the second pic a minigun? If so it doesn't appear to be externally powered.

The pic below if I remember correctly is from Turkey. They make an advanced Type 63 copy.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
GabrielYulaw:
In this day and age when there's serious talk about colonizing Mars and voyaging beyond the stars it's a d1ck measuring contest we want to do here. I'm seriously ashamed. I thought we had grown past that stage.

That said, anyone comparing Nigeria to Ghana should have his/her head examined. Nigeria is verging towards a failed state if it already isn't and the countries it should rightly be compared to include the likes of Afghanistan and other sh1tholes of creation. That's the truth, no matter how many here will allow their misguided patriotism to lead them into saying otherwise.

If Nigeria is a failed state then Ghana is a failed Village of a Dumpster Fire.

The Facts/Stats...

Nigeria trumps Ghana in most fields. Nigeria has a far superior economy, education, business, industry, industrialization, agriculture, technology, entertainment industry and cultural influence. Let's not forget the most Successful companies dominating in Ghana are either South African or Nigerian. Let's not forget Nigeria also donates Ghana energy and other material leaving the state indebted to Nigeria.

Ghana has 2 functioning airports, Nigeria has 31 with 4 International, Ghana 2 seaports, Nigeria 6 with another 5 new ones under constuction, Ghana 1 airline, Nigeria about 13 airlines, Ghana 10 universities, Nigeria 150 universities, Ghana use old train locomotives, Nigeria standard guage fast trains, Ghana imports from Nigeria, most of ghana food, products, gas, plane parts etc, Nigeria import from ghana cocoa, agriculture some products Nigeria No 1 rice producer in africa, No 1 cassava, No 1 seaseme seed, No 1 fisheries, No 2 maize, No 1 fruits, No 1 goats, No1 eggs etc, ghana no 2 cocoa, miliitary Nigeria No 4 top military in africa, Ghana no military tanks, no military artillery etc, top 10 most beautiful cities in africa, 2 from Nigeria, non from ghana, top 10 best iniversities in africa 2 from Nigeria, 0 from ghana, top 10 best hospitals in afica 1 from Nigeria, 0 from ghana, top 10 best banks in africa 2 from Nigeria, 0 from ghana.

Ghana is a Village by comparison.
"Ghana be Village" - Shatta Wale

Nigeria has been gradually building all her wealth, infrastructure for awhile now. Even more like mega projects are being built like Eko(African Dubai), Centenary City, Imperial international Business City, Ayimba Economic City, Orange Island, and Greater Port Harcourt City. Other projects such as homes, buildings, hospitals, roads, dams, powerplants, and rails are being  completed every year.

Nigeria will be in the top 10 largest economies come 2050-60. Nigeria has one of the fastest growing middle classes in the developing world. NIGERIA home to the richest and most influential Black Man Aliko Dagote, and the most Independent, Wealthy, Progressive, Industrious, and cultured Black People in the world. Nigeria's Rich are 99% Black unlike the other African countries who's wealthy are primarily White Colonist and Asian immigrants. All Nigerian businesses are native owned and expansive all over Africa only rivaled by those of Afrikaner South Africa.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Odunayaw:
Imagine if Hisbah go get Law backed power cheesy

Allah ki yaye!
May God protect us nani o
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
When typing Nnamdi Kanu, please endeavour to include Blessed.

Something like: The Honorable Blessed Nnamdi Kanu.

Thanks for your compliance.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
The Blessed Nnamdi Kanu, the man of the people.
Years from now, the Blessed Nnamdi Kanu would be in the league of Nelson Mandela.
After all, Mandela was termed a terrorist. He was even charged for murder.

So, we the children of light are not distracted by the evils of the Nigeria Government. We are a moving train.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
AskiaHarem:

The Facts/Stats...

Nigeria trumps Ghana in most fields. Nigeria has a far superior economy, education, business, industry, industrialization, agriculture, technology, entertainment industry and cultural influence. Let's not forget the most Successful companies dominating in Ghana are either South African or Nigerian. Let's not forget Nigeria also donates Ghana energy and other material leaving the state indebted to Nigeria.

Ghana has 2 functioning airports, Nigeria has 31 with 4 International, Ghana 2 seaports, Nigeria 6 with another 5 new ones under constuction, Ghana 1 airline, Nigeria about 13 airlines, Ghana 10 universities, Nigeria 150 universities, Ghana use old train locomotives, Nigeria standard guage fast trains, Ghana imports from Nigeria, most of ghana food, products, gas, plane parts etc, Nigeria import from ghana cocoa, agriculture some products Nigeria No 1 rice producer in africa, No 1 cassava, No 1 seaseme seed, No 1 fisheries, No 2 maize, No 1 fruits, No 1 goats, No1 eggs etc, ghana no 2 cocoa, miliitary Nigeria No 4 top military in africa, Ghana no military tanks, no military artillery etc, top 10 most beautiful cities in africa, 2 from Nigeria, non from ghana, top 10 best iniversities in africa 2 from Nigeria, 0 from ghana, top 10 best hospitals in afica 1 from Nigeria, 0 from ghana, top 10 best banks in africa 2 from Nigeria, 0 from ghana.

Nigeria has been gradually building all her wealth, infrastructure for awhile now. Even more like mega projects are being built like Eko(African Dubai), Centenary City, Imperial international Business City, Ayimba Economic City, Orange Island, and Greater Port Harcourt City. Other projects such as homes, buildings, hospitals, roads, dams, powerplants, and rails are being  completed every year.

Nigeria will be in the top 10 largest economies come 2050-60. Nigeria has one of the fastest growing middle classes in the developing world. NIGERIA home to the richest and most influential Black Man Aliko Dagote, and the most Independent, Wealthy, Progressive, Industrious, and cultured Black People in the world. Nigeria's Rich are 99% Black unlike the other African countries who's wealthy are primarily White Colonist and Asian immigrants. All Nigerian businesses are native owned and expansive all over Africa only rivaled by those of Afrikaner South Africa.

Okay bro. Whatever makes you happy

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ascribing the tag "His
Excellency" to Nnamdi Kanu is a good one also.
His Excellency Nnamdi Kanu.

Zombies on this thread should take note. Thank you.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Abohboy: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Illumined939:
Ascribing the tag "His
Excellency" to Nnamdi Kanu is a good one also.
His Excellency Nnamdi Kanu.

Zombies on this thread should take note. Thank you.

Who?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin Well said

GeneralFarouq:

Involuntary admitting to be
1. Malicious defamer
2. Propagandist.(would qualify as cyber terrorist in certain nations)
3. Shameless liar.
aongst other things....
After u were caught red handed, u are now trying to play smart.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Bro why now, leave am i beg lol
Abohboy:

Who?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Iriruaga100(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Sir, Nigeria is a failed state because everyone including me and you decided to be docile! Six years ago we were not so much in this mess we find ourselves as a nation. We elected a nomadic president without no clear cut ideas and vision on how to rule a diverse nation.
Today, we have some marauding terrorist killing and kidnapping people everywhere they go. All the gains that was made economically and otherwise has been eroded by the nepotistic terrorist sitting in Aso Rock.
Nigeria is at a crossroad! We need men and women of goodwill and of great conscience who will put the project of Nigeria at the forefront before their personal gain. We don’t have sincere leaders rather what we have are dealers who are ready to profit on anything.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Sir, Nigeria is a failed state because everyone including me and you decided to be docile! Six years ago we were not so much in this mess we find ourselves as a nation. We elected a nomadic president without no clear cut ideas and vision on how to rule a diverse nation.
Today, we have some marauding terrorist killing and kidnapping people everywhere they go. All the gains that was made economically and otherwise has been eroded by the nepotistic terrorist sitting in Aso Rock.
Nigeria is at a crossroad! We need men and women of goodwill and of great conscience who will put the project of Nigeria at the forefront before their personal gain. We don’t have sincere leaders rather what we have are dealers who are ready to profit on anything.

False; just becuase your a worthless failure doesn't make it the states fault. Blame the person in the mirror for the fact your a loser not other people, groups, or a nation.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 12:46am On Jul 07, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

Okay bro. Whatever makes you happy

And you couldn't refute a thing. wink
Remember facts don't care about your feelings child. Reality want change just becuase your uncomfortable with it. But hey believe whatever helps you sleep at night just don't try to force others in the waking world to believe itwink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2021
AskiaHarem:

The Facts/Stats...

I'm a patriot too. I've read all those stats about our country alot of times, but what are good stats, if they don't reflect on the people.
People are more hungrier today than they were six years ago. We have a wide economy, still our people are not benefiting. Nobody is saying Nigeria is poor. No. We are saying Nigerians are poor. Today alone, I've met two people well dressed coming to me to ask for money for feeding. I just gave them the little i got. People are hungry. I don't know how 2023 is gonna be. There might be anarchy.
Our economy is growing slower than the population. Someone once posted how much we earn as a country in a year. Its low.
Right now, tens of millions of our population haven't eaten breakfast. Nobody is happy with this poor conditions. People are going to bed without dinner. The few middle income population who eat three square meals are considered lucky.
We have a poor population. What's a country without its population? Its failing

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Go and register for your PVC www.cvr.inecnigeria.org
Let's make Nigeria great again

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2021
AskiaHarem:
Top 20 Militaries in Africa according to the analysts at Globalfirepower

Nigerias's position has moved up on the global ranking from 41st to 35th wow 6 positions! shocked Almighty Egypt & South Africa has dropped a few while Algeria has risen. I'll admit I think Morocco should be 3rd. Also looks like Ethiopia's position has been plummeting I remember they used to be 4th. I personally believe Senegal should be 15th and Ivory Coast 16th. Everything else checks out.

Honestly how can a country like Tunisia with fine military be ranked 9th position....

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

The first pic shows the Type 63 MLRS or a derivative. I didn't know we have it in stock. It's a seriously capable short range MLRS and a lot of countries make their own copy.

Is the second pic a minigun? If so it doesn't appear to be externally powered.

The pic below if I remember correctly is from Turkey. They make an advanced Type 63 copy.

The last time I saw these version of NA MLRS was in video/images of the civil war grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

I'm a patriot too. I've read all those stats about our country alot of times, but what are good stats, if they don't reflect on the people.
People are more hungrier today than they were six years ago. We have a wide economy, still our people are not benefiting. Nobody is saying Nigeria is poor. No. We are saying Nigerians are poor. Today alone, I've met two people well dressed coming to me to ask for money for feeding. I just gave them the little i got. People are hungry. I don't know how 2023 is gonna be. There might be anarchy.
Our economy is growing slower than the population. Someone once posted how much we earn as a country in a year. Its low.
Right now, tens of millions of our population haven't eaten breakfast. Nobody is happy with this poor conditions. People are going to bed without dinner. The few middle income population who eat three square meals are considered lucky.
We have a poor population. What's a country without its population? Its failing

When oil was selling at over $100 per barrel and we were producing over 2 million barrels per day, we failed to diversify or to save. The country was looted. Now that oil prices are less than half of what it used to be and we are producing less than half the quantity we used to, we shouldn't expect the economy to be better than the years before 2014.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Whyem15:

When oil was selling at over $100 per barrel and we were producing over 2 million barrels per day, we failed to diversify or to save. The country was looted. Now that oil prices are less than half of what it used to be and we are producing less than half the quantity we used to, we shouldn't expect the economy to be better than the years before 2014.
True. We had let oil prices dictate our economy. Nevertheless, its not too late to diversify. With serious policies, insecurity containment measures, a strong campaign against illiteracy, we'll make ourselves a great nation

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

True. We had let oil prices dictate our economy. Nevertheless, its not too late to diversify. With serious policies, insecurity containment measures, a strong campaign against illiteracy, we'll make ourselves a great nation

I totally agree. The only problem is that the diversification will be far slower because of dwindling revenue. You need money to diversify the economy.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
EricBraven:
Go and register for your PVC www.cvr.inecnigeria.org
Let's make Nigeria great again

Does it even really count?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBraven: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Valkrie:

Does it even really count?
yeah, it does and that was what brought PMB to power and out Johnathan

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Whyem15:

I totally agree. The only problem is that the diversification will be far slower because of dwindling revenue. You need money to diversify the economy.
True. Gas is the next big thing. We got alot of gold in Zamfara. We got alot of untapped resources. I now we will also need money to tap these resources. If we could become a major supplier of food in Africa, we would have less reasons to worry. We need to have a very large control of Africa's food and basic commodities supplies. It might sound ambitious, but i tell you, with 20 billion dollars, with an economic plan which is adjusted every 2 years, with dedicated people on board, this country will change paths in a decade. We really need to take education seriously. We need an educated and vibrant population

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Illumined939:
The Blessed Nnamdi Kanu, the man of the people.
Years from now, the Blessed Nnamdi Kanu would be in the league of Nelson Mandela.
After all, Mandela was termed a terrorist. He was even charged for murder.

So, we the children of light are not distracted by the evils of the Nigeria Government. We are a moving train.

Sycophantic delusions.

You really do not know this megalomaniac, you should ask why the original executive committee that birthed IPOB particular the members in the UK have nothing to do with Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Mr. Josco the liar, where is your dss...
Like I said on Saturday, thunder fire you.
joscofelix2:
you think i am playing. let watch and see.i dont have a dss friend i sent your detail to their headquater. who make mouth do not alway last in attack

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gireiboy(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Ghana has something!

Alomo bitters.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.