Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042523 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Mountain don fall oo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2021
joscofelix2:
Mountain don fall oo

What do you mean
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Navy SBS Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Nigeria shock troopers on an anti terror simulation drill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Our new birds are on there way.. newly formed
Nigerian Army aviation corp.. just ordered a squadron of the HAL LCH from india...

Army pilots in India 4 training

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:
Nigerian Army aviation corp.. just ordered a squadron of the HAL LCH from india...

Source pls,

The company already denied this claims...

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
AFSF troops in the north east after a battle with a fierce sand storm

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2021
A view from above the Chinese made bigfoot MRAP one of d baddest mraps in the Nigerian army arsenal, the bigfoot has been recorded to have survived very huge mines and IED.

I pray we can order at least a 1000 no more light skin vehicles in the north east

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Bozena remote controled mine clearance vehicle, unarguably one of the very best of its type in the world..

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2021
GeneralFarouq:

Source pls,

The company already denied this claims...
please go to the so called companies website you will see it there, it's also in our national budget paper, check the part on military aquisations and also the photo of the Nigerian pilots in India 4 training you just might know 1 so call and ask also

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
All female special forces of the Nigerian security and civil defence..

Truly Nigeria leads the rest of the world on gender equality in the military circle.. our women were first allowed to see real combat even b4 the British or American armies, we had 2 star female generals b4 almost the whole world. And our women has never dulled us

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Search and destroy, exciting, dangerous and tiring

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2021
Kidnap victims on Monday explained how bandits had been thwarting the Federal Government’s security regulations in the telecommunications sector.

Residents of Katsina, Zamfara and Kaduna states, who recounted their experiences in kidnappers’ dens, told our correspondents that they made the bandits’ telephone numbers available to security agents.

They, however, lamented that nothing was done to apprehend the hoodlums, thus making a mess of the Federal Government’s directives on registration of telephone subscribers and the linkage of SIM with the National Identification Number.

Under sections 19 and 20 of the Nigerian Communications Commission (Registration of Telephone Subscribers) Regulations, 2011, telecommunications firms are expected to register all subscribers.

In 2015, the NCC directed all telecommunications firms to deactivate unregistered or partly registered SIMs.

The regulation, according to government, is aimed at ensuring that all subscribers are traceable for security reasons.

To further strengthen security in the country, the NCC last year directed the linkage of SIMs with the NIN.

But victims, who spoke to The PUNCH, said with the way bandits were operating, the two regulations were of no use.

In Zamfara State, a kidnap victim, Mallam Yusha,u Jangeme, said security agents in his village, Jangeme, did nothing to trace the telephone calls of the bandits who kidnapped him.

Jangeme said bandits a few months ago kidnapped seven people in his village and he was contacted to bring ransom before they could be freed.

According to him, when he got to the forest to give kidnappers N1.4m out of N3m they demanded, they detained him, saying he must bring the remaining N1.6m.

He stated, “As soon as I got there, they received the money and refused to allow me to return home, saying that the remaining balance of N1.6m must be paid otherwise, they would not release me and the other seven people.”

The victim stressed that the security agents didn’t render any assistance in tracing the telephone calls of the bandits despite the fact that operatives in his village (Jangeme) were aware of the situation.

He stated, “The security agents posted to my village (Jangeme) knew what was happening, but they didn’t make any attempt to use the telephone number sent by the bandits who kidnapped us.”

I gave bandits’ phone number to police when they demanded N50m – Father of Zamfara seven kidnapped children

Another person, Alhaji Sani Gyare, whose seven children were kidnapped some months ago, said “My seven children were kidnapped by bandits without resistance from the security agents who were alerted on what was happening in Kadauri village.

“When the bandits entered our village, we quickly informed the police but they didn’t report to the scene until after three hours when the bandits had left.”

He added that when the bandits called him and demanded N50m, he gave their phone number to the security agents, but nothing was done.

“The bandits called me and asked me to pay N50m so that they could release my children and I told them that I didn’t have such a huge amount”.

“I gave their phone number to the police so that they could trace the abductors but unfortunately, nothing happened”.

Another victim, Aminu Sarki told The PUNCH that he spent 23 days in bandits’ den, adding that he did not get any assistance from the security agents who were aware of his abduction.

He stated, “There was no any effort by the security agents to rescue me throughout the 23 days I stayed in bandits den.”

He however explained that he was lucky to have escaped when the bandits were asleep.

In Katsina State, a victim, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said when he was kidnapped, the bandits seized his younger brother’s phone.

According to him, it was the telephone they used in contacting his wife and negotiating a ransom of N7m.

He said the police were informed, but they did nothing.

SIM registration not helpful in preventing ban.

https://punchng.com/bandits-expose-sim-nin-linkage-failure-police-cant-track-gunmen/?utm_medium
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:

Truly Nigeria leads the rest of the world on gender equality in the military circle.. our women were first allowed to see real combat even b4 the British or American armies, we had 2 star female generals b4 almost the whole world. And our women has never dulled us
Can you stop reposting old pictures? Every single one of your picture is already here.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:

But is there a need for this female special force?

I feel they should spend all this money and time on the NSCD special force. Any lady serving with the NSCD can then partake in joining the NSCD special force along with their male colleagues that are willing to join.

All this nah just waste of money and time for me.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
But is there a need for this female special forces?

I feel they should spend all this money and time on the NSCD special forces. Any lady serving with the NSCD can then partake in joining the NSCD special forces along with their male colleagues that are willing to join.

Las las they will deploy all those SF ladies to be carrying handbags and umbrella for wives of VIPs. We like corrupting the true meaning of SF anybody that goes for weapon handling training will be giving black cap and starched uniform to feed the egos of the Ogas of those services, and create avenues for looting. We all know who the true SF guys are in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6644957/bandits-abduct-emir-kajuru-alhassan

Kidnapped Emir of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, has regained his freedom, authorities confirmed to Channels Television on Monday.

He was released at about 5 pm, after spending a night in the custody of the bandits. Although the abductors had demanded a N200 million ransom, it is unclear if any money was paid for his release.

A top official of the Kajuru council area as well as the spokesman of the Kajuru Emirate council, Dahiru Abubakar confirmed the release of the 85-year-old traditional ruler to Channels Television.

He said Emir Adamu was released at an undisclosed location within Kajuru Local Government Area of Kaduna and is in good condition.

But 13 other members of his family who were kidnapped alongside the Emir are still in captivity.

The bandits had swooped on the Emir in the early hours of Sunday morning, just six days after the abduction of 121 students of Bethel Baptist school in neighboring Chikun Local Government Area.

It was gathered that the gunmen numbering over 200 stormed the emirate, firing gunshots, before proceeding to the Emir’s palace and taking him and 13 members of his family away.

Hours later, the bandits contacted the emirates and demanded a ransom of N200 million to facilitate the monarch’s release.

According to the spokesperson of the Kajuru Emirate Council, the bandits also gave assurances that all the victims are in good condition and were not being molested.

Govt Insists On No Ransom

Kaduna State has seen a spike in mass abductions with bandits equally having a field day in the northwestern state.

The abduction of the monarch was the latest in the kidnapping of high-profile personalities in the state.

Despite the heightening crime rate in the state, Governor Nasir El-Rufai has vowed not to negotiate with and pay ransom to abductors, threatening to sanction anyone who follow such path.

“We have a feeling that the renewed attacks in Kaduna are not unconnected to the position that we have taken as a government that we will not negotiate with criminals,” the governor said in April.

“We will not give them any money and they will not make any profit from Kaduna; anyone that comes to Kaduna will not get a penny from the state government, except he will get a bullet instead.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/07/12/breaking-emir-of-kajuru-regains-freedom-after-one-night-in-kidnappers-den/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
https://www.nairaland.com/6644957/bandits-abduct-emir-kajuru-alhassan

Kidnapped Emir of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, has regained his freedom, authorities confirmed to Channels Television on Monday.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/07/12/breaking-emir-of-kajuru-regains-freedom-after-one-night-in-kidnappers-den/
Kidnapped Emir of Kajuru breaks down at reunion after regaining freedom. The Emir who was abducted on Saturday, July, 10, 2021 was released hours after abductors demanded a N200 million ($400,000) ransom.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Uq47cyaD8
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:

You think you are damn clever. grin ...but how does a Iranian AH-1 relate with your wrong claims?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:

Are you a disciple of Defense News Nigeria?

...because all these fantasies usually emanate from him.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xbee007:

Can you stop reposting old pictures? Every single one of your picture is already here.
sorry about that, didn't follow the thread from page 1
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
kabe1:

Are you a discipline of Defense News Nigeria?

...because all these fantasies usually emanate from him.
lol I didn't know defensenews Nigeria had disciples, i like him sha
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
ugo4u:

Las las they will deploy all those SF ladies to be carrying handbags and umbrella for wives of VIPs. We like corrupting the true meaning of SF anybody that goes for weapon handling training will be giving black cap and starched uniform to feed the egos of the Ogas of those services, and create avenues for looting. We all know who the true SF guys are in Nigeria.
as in ba, I can't help but to concur with you on this
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:
lol I didn't know defensenews Nigeria had disciples, i like him sha

Nigeria is not buying any LCH from HAL.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
As expected our twitter defence champion has taken the comments made about him here to his twitter page to rant grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Litmus:

The Migration start-point was centred in the east of Nigeria encompassing the part of Cameroon near Nigeria. I read this in numerous books taking their sources from competent researchers in the field. For some reason, the start point of this migration has been steadily shifted to Cameroon in contemporary literature. I personally believe that this shifting of the start point of the great migration from what is now Nigeria ending in South Africa to from Cameroon to South Africa owes more to political tinkering, perhaps some of these bogus Afrocentric Kemet, Nemet, Queen and Kings type works etc, than any new findings in the fields. The problem is that Nigerians don’t seem to take these things seriously because Nigerians are ignorant of how important they are to National grounding.

Omfg! I was going to ignore the previous posts on this: there was no Bantu migration from S Naij/N Cameroon to Africa via the Ituri.
Firstly the region was a giant swamp til maybe 1000 bc.
The Ituri WASN'T a highway but an impenetrable jungle and STILL is.
Oral, linguistic and genetic histories places Bantus in Ancient Egypt.
The Bantu migration THEORY still remains a THEORY invented by COLONIAL historiography to separate the vast MAJORITY of Africa from their true history.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:
please go to the so called companies website you will see it there, it's also in our national budget paper, check the part on military aquisations and also the photo of the Nigerian pilots in India 4 training you just might know 1 so call and ask also

Where is the link to the 2021 Supplementary Budget document. I did not see LCH chopper in the summary document I sighted
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fynline:
As expected our twitter defence champion has taken the comments made about him here to his twitter page to rant grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Can you post screenshot?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kikuyu1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:
Search and destroy, exciting, dangerous and tiring

It looks like a training exercise and I hope it is cause those guys are wayyyy too close! A single 3 second burst will take them all out.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
kabe1:

Nigeria is not buying any LCH from HAL.
do not say that with confident. Even if i do not support the intel but you have no knowledge of military procurement.because i do not see nigeria army sending their pilot to india without something in mind. Army is full of secreat procurement
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
kikuyu1:

It looks like a training exercise and I hope it is cause those guys are wayyyy too close! A single 3 second burst will take them all out.
yea it's a training exercise on search on destroy operations
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
But is there a need for this female special force?

I feel they should spend all this money and time on the NSCD special force. Any lady serving with the NSCD can then partake in joining the NSCD special force along with their male colleagues that are willing to join.

I for one feel most money spent on the whole nscdc should go to the police, if our police was better trained and equipped, most military personnel would likely be in there barracks, now even armed robbery army is called

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.