Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042759 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
joscofelix2:
do not say that with confident. Even if i do not support the intel but you have no knowledge of military procurement.because i do not see nigeria army sending their pilot to india without something in mind. Army is full of secreat procurement

You guys should please think.

There are only 3 LCH helicopters produced, none is in Indian Air Force & Army service.

Why would you think the Nigerian army that has no experience flying and operating basic helicopters, no experience with flying advanced helicopters would suddenly purchase a helicopter that's not in service anywhere in the world?

Can't you see how unreasonable such a procurement sounds?

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fynline:
As expected our twitter defence champion has taken the comments made about him here to his twitter page to rant grin grin grin grin
why don't you like defensenewsnigeria
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xbee007:

grin grin grin
Can you post screenshot?

Just a long, narcissistic and incoherent rant about how he sacrifices himself for nigeria while others try to compete with him. Not one thought about his own mistakes and responsibility.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Didn't i say he was monitoring the thread? grin lol. Defensenigeria grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
kabe1:

You guys should please think.

There are only 3 LCH helicopters produced, none is in Indian Air Force & Army service.

Why would you think the Nigerian army that has no experience flying and operating basic helicopters, no experience with flying advanced helicopters would suddenly purchase a helicopter that's not in service anywhere in the world?

Can't you see how unreasonable such a procurement sounds?
it is true sha.i have asked people with intel, they all say no that intel but say maybe a c14 classified info. But for me i think the guy just decided to right this when he saw the pic of army pilot and indians, may be he wish they was going to be a procurement
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

Just a long, narcissistic and incoherent rant about how he sacrifices himself for nigeria while others try to compete with him. Not one thought about his own mistakes and responsibility.
Compete with him, lmao. grin grin grin

He should just say the truth always and he will never have issue with anyone. He constantly fabricate unnecessary lies which is just sad if you think about it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Didn't i say he was monitoring the thread? grin lol. Defensenigeria grin grin
This is no news na, the guy visits here to get gist from the like of SamuelAnyanwu and co, aggregate it with fake news from his phantasies and post on his page to the applause of his gullible followers. He is the same person making Nonsense of the work of respectable military bloggers like beeeagles, he is just doing propaganda on his page and making our military look stupid in the process. He's the guy that lifted a random pic of a Chilean paratrooper descending with a parachute and said it was Buratai grin , I remember the army had to publicly come out and deny it because of the embarrassment it brought, same person said our Tucano has arrived prompting NAF HQ to release a statement debunking the fake news.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
joscofelix2:
it is true sha.i have asked people with intel, they all say no that intel but say maybe a c14 classified info. But for me i think the guy just decided to right this when he saw the pic of army pilot and indians, may be he wish they was going to be a procurement
Can you post screenshot of this your "intel"?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
ugo4u:

This is no news na, the guy visits here to get gist from the like of SamuelAnyanwu and co, aggregate it with fake news from his phantasies and post on his page to the applause of his gullible followers. He is the same person making Nonsense of the work of respectable military bloggers like beeeagles, he is just doing propaganda on his page and making our military look stupid. He's the guy that lifted a random pic of a Chilean paratrooper descending with a parachute and said it was Buratai grin , I remember the army had to publicly come out and deny it because of the embarrassment it brought, same person said our Tucano has arrived prompting NAF HQ to release a statement debunking the fake news.
He never sees his faults. He will say you are jealous if he read this very reasonable submission.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xbee007:

He never sees his faults. He will say you are jealous if he read this very reasonable submission.

It would seem Nigerian Army apparently already settled on a good choice - H125M (AS350) Ecureuil chopper. This was two/three years ago

They have acquired 2 nos of this chopper according to the ex Army Chief Buratai then.

HAL contract is only for training more basic pilots for NA.

I expect the NA will increase the nos of their helicopter holdings with this new supplementary budget.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
joscofelix2:

Exactly !!!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
willybaby:
Search and destroy, exciting, dangerous and tiring
Wats up ssbn

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Military should as much as possible track phone calls of killed BH.

A Short story of my experience here …………

During the old days visiting Rann( 2017 and 2018) Whenever the Military goes on operation around Wulgo, Kirenowa, Chukungudum extending to Mallam Fatori. The Military Kills some of these BH Bastards and return back to operational base of Gamboru or Rann.

They usually notice the locals who are relatives of the deceased in Rann or Gamboru will do a fidau prayer for some of their dead brothers. At a time Military COs were arresting locals who participated in this grin

How do the Locals know who and who the Military killed in an operation? Even sometimes the Military kill them and abandon their bodies there. How do locals know who and who has died?

Too many wahala for this war.

Brb make I take bicycle stroll around town grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joscofelix2: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

During the old days visiting Rann( 2017 and 2018) Whenever the Military goes on operation around Wulgo, Kirenowa, Chukungudum extending to Mallam Fatori. The Military Kills some of these BH Bastards and return back to operational base of Gamboru or Rann.

They usually notice the locals who are relatives of the deceased in Rann or Gamboru will do a fidau prayer for some of their dead brothers. At a time Military COs were arresting locals who participated in this grin

How do the Locals know who and who the Military killed in an operation? Even sometimes the Military kill them and abandon their bodies there. How do locals know who and who has died?

tdey careful oo. but marte don clam oo.all those area you call na dangerous area. wetin my guy see for their eh.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
ugo4u:

This is no news na, the guy visits here to get gist from the like of SamuelAnyanwu and co, aggregate it with fake news from his phantasies and post on his page to the applause of his gullible followers. He is the same person making Nonsense of the work of respectable military bloggers like beeeagles, he is just doing propaganda on his page and making our military look stupid in the process. He's the guy that lifted a random pic of a Chilean paratrooper descending with a parachute and said it was Buratai grin , I remember the army had to publicly come out and deny it because of the embarrassment it brought, same person said our Tucano has arrived prompting NAF HQ to release a statement debunking the fake news.
Damn. He's a maniac. And he blocks his Twitter followers if they try to correct or debate him grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

NAF needs not only eyes in the sky but ears in the sky too

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
So what are your takes on the Ethiopian Grand Renaissance Dam situation? I've spoke to Ethiopians irl and on the internet and many believe that Egypt & Sudan will just sit there and take it with no action. I've even spoke to some that believe that the Ethiopian Airforce can defend against any Egyptian attempt on the Dam. lipsrsealed.

One guy even told me that if Egypt successfully attacked the dam Ethiopia would blow up the Aswan Dam and occupy Cairo. shocked grin When I sked many why are they so confident in Ethiopia's ability to take on Egypt after their defeat in the Tigray region they typically say something like "Egypt has never won a war" or "Do you know our history we defeated Egypt many times in the PAST". grin

According to just about every Black Person on Youtube if Egypt attacks Ethiopia all Sub Saharan nations and blk people across the world will declare war on Egypt. shocked grin
Also do you think Turkey take tge opportunity to try something? grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
AskiaHarem:
So what are your takes on the Ethiopian Grand Renaissance Dam situation? I've spoke to Ethiopians irl and on the internet and many believe that Egypt & Sudan will just sit there and take it with no action. I've even spoke to some that believe that the Ethiopian Airforce can defend against any Egyptian attempt on the Dam. lipsrsealed.

One guy even told me that if Egypt successfully attacked the dam Ethiopia would blow up the Aswan Dam and occupy Cairo. shocked grin When I sked many why are they so confident in Ethiopia's ability to take on Egypt after their defeat in the Tigray region they typically say something like "Egypt has never won a war" or "Do you know our history we defeated Egypt many times in the PAST". grin

According to just about every Black Person on Youtube if Egypt attacks Ethiopia all Sub Saharan nations and blk people across the world will declare war on Egypt. shocked grin
Also do you think Turkey take tge opportunity to try something? grin

Some funny crap I found while researching. grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
kabe1:

3 LCH produced for IAF are part of the 15 limited series production batch , pilot training for same already begun & customer acceptance test will start soon , another 6 LCH will be delivered this year

Rest what you said is reasonable , NA (or anyone) will have all the valid reasons to go only for service proven platforms

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Welcome to the 21st century Nigerian Navy

https://twitter.com/Jakepor21/status/1414895758134980610?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nemesis4you:

3 LCH produced for IAF are part of the 15 limited series production batch , pilot training for same already begun & customer acceptance test will start soon , another 6 LCH will be delivered this year

Rest what you said is reasonable , NA (or anyone) will have all the valid reasons to go only for service proven platforms

If customer acceptance test hasn't started it means the helicopter hasn't entered service yet.

However that's really not the crux of the matter.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
What Bandit Groups learnt from #Kankara -Yusuf Anka
On 4th of February, a Group of heavily armed bandits not more than 50 Bikes, conveying 3 person each was ambushed by a combined Police and Military operation in Gidan Giye, Tsafe, Zamfara while, this group was said to be coming from katsina from the controls of Dangote, a notorious bandit leader responsible for killing of soldiers in 2020 in Jibia. The group was originally moving out of the two states to Niger state for “Chi Rani” a money making adventure, in banditry this means money making through violence, usually raiding communities, kidnapping for ransom and most commonly rustling, by 14th february the group has hijacked a bus taking away scores in Yakila of Niger State and subsequently releasing a video of their victims while brandishing AK47 and RPG’s. The group while being ambushed in Zamfara left behind 14 motorbikes, the Men left with multiple injuries, On 9th of February the Police in Zamfara paraded the motorcycles as well military wears left by the escaping group in a press statement.
What is wrong?
By 4th February the government and security agencies in Zamfara were aware that a marauding and potent group had escaped an ambush moving towards shores of Niger state through Kuyanbana, a crystal case where co-operation between the states through intelligence sharing could have put Niger state on alert but every state kept fending for itself, by 8th February Kaduna State Governor was seen on BBC stating his stiff stance against granting amnesty to the bandits as well as his counterpart in Niger, a good criminal opportunity for the criminals to give the two Governors a Katsina State treatment and get rich, by taking advantage of the states inability to protect the population, an act that displays their strength and gets the government pleading to grant them amnesty, by 14th the group healed, strategized and took passengers of a bus hostage in Niger State.
Kankara Lessons
Against Shakau’s narrative of kidnapping to discourage western education, Northwest terror elements are abducting in response to power statements against dialogue that tends to embolden or give them protection against air operations, the Kankara incidence has proven to bandits an easy exploitation of security lapses to get the government to it knees, with no option of forceful rescue due to fear of collateral damage the government is only left with option of negotiating it way out with victims.
The recent wage of abductions are targeted at states vocal against dialogue or supportive of local vigilante groups, Kankara abduction was a making of several groups against katsina to get the government of katsina down to it knees of dialogue, a dialogue that will absolve the military from conduct of air operations, ban vigilante groups, the incidence is a direct response to katsina state governor masaris statements on bandits and his reasons to quite dialogue while pleading with the military to see the sleeping places of this criminals.
The Kankara abduction even if nothing has thought bandits the advantage of staging mass abductions, the use of videos to create outrage and pressure on government to meet their demands immediately, as well as the advantage of negotiating with government as against families for financial advantage.

https://medium.com/@YusufAnka/what-bandit-groups-learnt-from-kankara-8952c7ccb5cb

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pix2) Soccer Arena to keep the body fit in case time reach to Jaapaa to Maiduguri on foot.

Pix 1) Cap making. My Sambisa location makes the Best traditional cap in Nigeria. They are naturally blessed with this skills. Even pikin inside Belle Dey make cap.

Northeast

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pavoda: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Apt
Whyem15:
What Bandit Groups learnt from #Kankara -Yusuf Anka
On 4th of February, a Group of heavily armed bandits not more than 50 Bikes, conveying 3 person each was ambushed by a combined Police and Military operation in Gidan Giye, Tsafe, Zamfara while, this group was said to be coming from katsina from the controls of Dangote, a notorious bandit leader responsible for killing of soldiers in 2020 in Jibia. The group was originally moving out of the two states to Niger state for “Chi Rani” a money making adventure, in banditry this means money making through violence, usually raiding communities, kidnapping for ransom and most commonly rustling, by 14th february the group has hijacked a bus taking away scores in Yakila of Niger State and subsequently releasing a video of their victims while brandishing AK47 and RPG’s. The group while being ambushed in Zamfara left behind 14 motorbikes, the Men left with multiple injuries, On 9th of February the Police in Zamfara paraded the motorcycles as well military wears left by the escaping group in a press statement.
What is wrong?
By 4th February the government and security agencies in Zamfara were aware that a marauding and potent group had escaped an ambush moving towards shores of Niger state through Kuyanbana, a crystal case where co-operation between the states through intelligence sharing could have put Niger state on alert but every state kept fending for itself, by 8th February Kaduna State Governor was seen on BBC stating his stiff stance against granting amnesty to the bandits as well as his counterpart in Niger, a good criminal opportunity for the criminals to give the two Governors a Katsina State treatment and get rich, by taking advantage of the states inability to protect the population, an act that displays their strength and gets the government pleading to grant them amnesty, by 14th the group healed, strategized and took passengers of a bus hostage in Niger State.
Kankara Lessons
Against Shakau’s narrative of kidnapping to discourage western education, Northwest terror elements are abducting in response to power statements against dialogue that tends to embolden or give them protection against air operations, the Kankara incidence has proven to bandits an easy exploitation of security lapses to get the government to it knees, with no option of forceful rescue due to fear of collateral damage the government is only left with option of negotiating it way out with victims.
The recent wage of abductions are targeted at states vocal against dialogue or supportive of local vigilante groups, Kankara abduction was a making of several groups against katsina to get the government of katsina down to it knees of dialogue, a dialogue that will absolve the military from conduct of air operations, ban vigilante groups, the incidence is a direct response to katsina state governor masaris statements on bandits and his reasons to quite dialogue while pleading with the military to see the sleeping places of this criminals.
The Kankara abduction even if nothing has thought bandits the advantage of staging mass abductions, the use of videos to create outrage and pressure on government to meet their demands immediately, as well as the advantage of negotiating with government as against families for financial advantage.

https://medium.com/@YusufAnka/what-bandit-groups-learnt-from-kankara-8952c7ccb5cb
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
A large shipment of arm was seized in the northwest today. 37 Aks, multiple rpgs and HMGs, and other weapons. The shipment was hidden in a dirt truck covered with sand.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
In another news, about 120 bandits killed by NAF in Zamfara.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NewDelhi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Una don do am again o.. so we now live in a country where you can lock customers up inside ShopRite all because of missing money wey no reach 20k.

https://www.nairaland.com/6649539/soldiers-lock-up-customers-shoprite-umuahia

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Off topic

The images coming from SA is quite shameful and embarrassing

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fynline:
Off topic

The images coming from SA is quite shameful and embarrassing

Nah their way.. always looking for opportunity to loot and destroy especially properties of perceived foreigners...!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Like I mentioned earlier, we have Israeli special forces training our elite fighters. Okay, today in Nigeria media, it has been reported that the Dss arrested some Israeli filmmakers after contact with Ipob. Everything is falling into place. Like I said, una go soon hear from us.

Joscofelix2 the bastard, where is your dss? God punish you. Thunder fire you bastard.

The Biafran seal team.. Elite killers. These ones will bring terror that will make your soldiers tremble and beg.

Maybe these ones might be responsible for kidnapping Buhari, just like Kanu was kidnapped. You never know.

When it happens, you heard it here first. You really think it can't be done ?
Nigeria ain't that sophisticated.
Illumined939:
Has the NigerianArmy paid you for your social media duties for the month of June? Cos I know you aren't a Nigerian soldier.

Well, some of the trainers are Ex Nigerian Army personnels.
Also, maybe we have Israelis commanding the commando special unit. The heads of your special forces will be placed on spikes.

Una go soon hear from us.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
bidexiii:
NA regiments with clean AKs equipped with scopes

There are multiple AK47'S derivatives from different countries. Not sure where these are from probably Polish look like the Beryl M762.

However, rail is very limited so you can't get too many accessories on it.

Disappointed with the old style stock with its limited surface area, meaning recoil will not be reduced. The scope is basic but functional.

The key issue to improving an AK is to reduce the recoil and increase accuracy.

I have a preference for 5.56 on a number of different assault rifles which means far less recoil, much better recoil and further effective range. Which for me would be a H&K or if we talking of budget and best value then the CZ BREN.

Those guys seem to be doing a lot of guard duty and not so much combat. Guess that's why the AKs are so clean .

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Elderniercri(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Trust4u1:
Application Guidelines for DSSC Enlistment
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Online Registration starts on 26 July 2021 and closes on 30 August2021.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 (25 - 40 years for Medical Consultants). Please note the following:
a. Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible, while candidates born before 29 September 1982are not eligible for medical consultants. For Chaplains/Imams, candidates born before 29 September 1990 are ineligible.
b. The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992)need not apply.

3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is1.66 metres or 5.4ft for males and 1.63metres or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Local Government Area Attestation Forms:Applicants' Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicants’ passport photograph.
7. Presentation of Original Credentials: Successful applicants will be required tosubmit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
b. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
c. Original and Photocopy of Educational Certificates.
d. Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship Certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
e. Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.

8. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate space provided in the Application Form.

9. Attestation Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:

a. Acknowledgement Slip.
b. Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
c. Local Government Area Attestation Form.

10. Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.

ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND REQUIRMENTS
11. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
12. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
13. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
14. Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required below before filling the form:
a. AircraftEngineering: HND/B.Eng/BSc Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering,Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
b. Armament Technology: HND/B.Eng Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering,Chemical Engineering, BSc Industrial Chemistry, BSc Applied Mathematics,BSc Physics, HND/BSc Explosive Chemistry, BSc Rocket Science.
c. Operations: BSc/HND Statistics, Data Analyst.
d. Communication, Information and Space Technology: BSc/MSc/M.Eng/B.Eng/HND Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer& Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security,Artificial Intelligence, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, PGD/BSc Remote Sensing, PGD/BSc Geographic Information System, PGD/BSc Rockery, PGD/BSc Astronomy, PGD/BSc Space Engineering,BSc Geography, BSc Geo-Physics, BSc Physics. Possession of professional certificates such as PHP, Python, MS Azure, CSS cert, Web App Devcer (HTML, CSS, Java Script), CNDA, MCDBA, OCA, MCSA, CEH, CHFI, CISSP, LPT, OSCP, CAIE. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
e. Logistics: BSc/HND Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics. Possession of professional certificates such as CIPSM and CILT is required PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
f. Works and Services: BSc/HND Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor, Urban and Regional Planning.
g. AirIntelligence: BSc/HND Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography,Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robotic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology,Sociology, Intelligence and Security Studies,Peace and Conflict Resolution,History.
h. Administration: BSc Physical and Health Education,BSc/HND Hotel Management.
i. Air Provost: BSc Sociology,Criminology, Psychology, LLB, BL.
j. Public Relations: B.A/BSc/HND Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations.
k. Legal Services: LLB, BL.
l. Education: B.A (Ed) Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Ed)/B.EdComputer Education/Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Biology,B.Tech/BSc (Ed) Technical Education, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Mathematics, B.A( Ed)/B.Ed English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed Business Studies.
m. Chaplain: BSc/B.A/HND Theology Chaplain.
n. Imam: B.A Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Literature.
o. Music: B.A Music/HND Music Technology.
p. Personnel Services: BSc/HND Public Administration, Statistics.
q. Account and Budget:BSc Accounting, Economics.
r. Medicals:MBBS,MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Medical Officer
(2) Consultant –General Surgeon
(3) Consultant –Oncologist
(4) Consultant - Pediatrics
(5) Consultant - O & G
(6) Consultant – Radiologist
(7) Consultant – Endocrinologist
(cool Consultant – Anesthetist
(9) Consultant – Internal Medicine
(10) Consultant – Ophthalmologist
(11) Consultant – ENT
(12) Consultant – Neurologist
(13) Consultant – Nephrologist
(14) Consultant – Urologist
(15) Consultant - Dental

s. Professional Allied to Medicine:Must have specialist’squalifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possessa current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
(1) Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registeredby the Optical Council of Nigeria.
(2) Radiographer: BScin Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
(3) Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
(4) Medical Lab Scientist:Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
(5) Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
(6) Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
(7) Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
(cool Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatistics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria.
(9) Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
(10) Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
(11) Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.

t. Nurses –B.Sc/RN and RM (Double Qualification) Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council.Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.
(1) Oncology Nurse
(2) Dental Nurse
(3) Pediatric Nurse
(4) Anesthetist Nurse
(5) Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse
(6) Critical Care Nurse
(7) Intensive Care Nurse
(cool Trauma Nurse
(9) Disaster Nurse
(10) Peri-Operative Nurse
(11) Burns and Plastic Nurse
(12) Orthopedic Nurse
(13) Ophthalmic Nurse
(14) Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
(15) Bachelor of Nursing Science

u. Museum and Archives. BA History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.

15. Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802, 09055840142 or Email: caeers@airforce.mil.ng
Note: All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday 9:30AM and 5:30PM.

Omo how person wan take meet all this requirements now
Person whey nr get person nr fit apply again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.