Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3029027 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:
Flight Lieutenant Dairo becomes the first NAF pilot to eject, evade capture and be rescue by NAF SOF/pathfinders.

That's what happens when you rely more on your training than Juju.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2021
jpphilips:

That's what happens when you rely more on your training than Juju.

LoL .. grin shocked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2021
#PressRelease #DHQUpdate

DEFENCE HEADQUARTERS TAKES CDS SECUIRTY PARLEY TO SOUTHEAST
…As Gen Irabor Assures on Improved Security

The Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Lucky Irabor, has assured the people of the South- East (SE) commitment towards improving the security situation in the Region and the Nation at large.

Gen Irabor gave the assurance, today 22 July 2021 at the Chief of Defence Staff's interaction with retired senior military officers in the Southeast geopolitical zone held in Owerri, the Imo State capital.

Addressing participants at the forum, the CDS said the AFN are in the forefront of redressing various security threats in the country. According to him, the military in synergy with the Nigeria Police and other security agencies, are working round the clock to redress the asymmetric security threats confronting the Nation.

The Defence Chief explained that the current agitations in the zone made the SE security situation very peculiar noting that a good number of those who are in support of such agitations have wrong understanding of the realities on ground.

He described the engagements of the military veterans in the Region as useful, noting that with their privileged and distinct positions, they could bring greater understanding to stakeholders in the region as well as disabuse the misconceptions and perceptions of the agitators.

Gen Irabor while commending the senior citizens for their large turnout, noted that they remain a dependable partner in establishing peace and stability across the country. According to him, “among the various stakeholders, the retired senior military officers have the greatest interest within the matrix of defence and national security.”

The CDS urged the veterans to remain loyal as demonstrated during their patriotic service in the military, while reminding them that both retired and serving military personnel are completely sold-out to the unity and faith, peace and progress of the country.

The Chief of Defence Civil Military Cooperation (CDCMIC), Rear Admiral Fredrick Ogu, in his opening remarks, said the input of the retired senior officers is germane in proffering lasting workable solutions to prevailing security the region.

The CDCMIC, recalled that the first and second edition of the CDS interaction session with retired senior military held in the Southwest and Northwest regions would be replicated in the remaining geopolitical zones and the FCT.

The General Officer Commanding (GOS), 82 Division, Nigerian Army, Major General Taofeek Lagbaja, in his welcome address, said the forum would further shape and enhance AFN collective efforts at responding to the emerging security challenges in the SE.

The GOC maintained that the AFN and security agencies have continued to enjoy unparalleled support and goodwill of the people.

Prominent among the participants were the former Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika Rtd. The Air Officer Commanding Ground Training Command, Nigerian Air Force, Air Vice Marshal Frank Oparah, Imo State Commissioner of Police, Mr Abutu Yaro and the Imo State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Mr Mike Ogar, also graced the occasion.

WAP MAIGIDA
Air Commodore
Deputy Director Defence Information
Defence Headquarters
22 July 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2021
Zulum visits Wulgo in Lake Chad shores, offers cash to resettled residents

...Meets multinational troops, fixes schools, PHC

Borno State Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum has on Thursday, the third Sallah day travelled to Wulgo, a community in Ngala local government area in the shores of Lake Chad.

The Governor supervised distribution of cash relief to male and female heads of resettled families and interacted with all residents to identify their problems with a view to addressing it.

Zulum also inspected educational and health facilities, and gave instructions for the rehabilitation of two primary schools as well as a primary healthcare centre, to address the needs of the community.

Governor Zulum later interacted with officers and soldiers of the Multinational Joint Taskforce (MNJTF) Command in Wulgo.

On ground to receive the Governor, was the Cameroonian component officer who is the MNJTF’s operations commander in Wulgo, Lt. Col. Njock John.

The Cameroonian component officer, noted that Zulum's regular support to the command has enhanced their operational capacity in the counter-terrorism war.

"Your Excellency, we can't thank you enough. Those vehicles that you have seen them coming is because of you. All those MRAPs and other ones, it is with your support we are able to bring them back to life and normal state of operations. We can never pay you enough for that, because by your gesture, you have pulled us back to really good operational capacity. This war, we wish it to end as quick as possible, and with the type of action, with the type of support you have been giving us, we are sure that the end is coming soon” Njock said.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:
Zulum visits Wulgo in Lake Chad shores, offers cash to resettled residents

...Meets multinational troops, fixes schools, PHC

Borno State Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum has on Thursday, the third Sallah day travelled to Wulgo, a community in Ngala local government area in the shores of Lake Chad.

The Governor supervised distribution of cash relief to male and female heads of resettled families and interacted with all residents to identify their problems with a view to addressing it.

Zulum also inspected educational and health facilities, and gave instructions for the rehabilitation of two primary schools as well as a primary healthcare centre, to address the needs of the community.

Governor Zulum later interacted with officers and soldiers of the Multinational Joint Taskforce (MNJTF) Command in Wulgo.

On ground to receive the Governor, was the Cameroonian component officer who is the MNJTF’s operations commander in Wulgo, Lt. Col. Njock John.

The Cameroonian component officer, noted that Zulum's regular support to the command has enhanced their operational capacity in the counter-terrorism war.

"Your Excellency, we can't thank you enough. Those vehicles that you have seen them coming is because of you. All those MRAPs and other ones, it is with your support we are able to bring them back to life and normal state of operations. We can never pay you enough for that, because by your gesture, you have pulled us back to really good operational capacity. This war, we wish it to end as quick as possible, and with the type of action, with the type of support you have been giving us, we are sure that the end is coming soon” Njock said.

Them don Dey resettle people for Wulgo? shocked shocked It looks like things are becoming better in Lake Chad. I’ll need to visit my in-laws there someday.

I can see a Toyota SUV. Did the Governor travelled by road from Ngala to Wulgo? I doubt this tho shocked

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2021
OPERATION HADIN KAI: COAS COMMISSIONS NEW OFFICE COMPLEX IN HONOUR OF LATE LT GEN ATTAHIRU

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya has commissioned a newly constructed office accommodation at the Headquarters, Joint Task Force, North East, Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK), Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri.

Commissioning the completed project, the COAS stated that the new facility is to provide befitting offices to meet demands of the recent expansion and restructuring of the Joint Task Force, North East, Operation HADIN KAI. He further explained that the facility will provide a conducive environment for the staff officers and administrative staff to perform their duties in the theatre.

The COAS warm-heartedly disclosed that the complex was christened after the late Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru, to honour him for his contribution and sacrifice towards the upliftment of the Nigerian Army.

The structure, as described by the cantonment maintenance officer, Major Suleiman, has the capacity to accommodate eight staff officers and other supporting staff. The new office accommodation consists of six medium size en-suite offices, two executive size en-suite offices, two Personal Assistants’ offices, as well as two offices for administrative staff.

Dignitaries present at the occasion were the Chief of Operations Army, Major General Olufemi Akinjobi, Theatre Commander OPHK, Major General Christopher Musa, Provost Marshal Army, Major General Olumuyiwa Aiyenigba, Chief of Military Intelligence (Army) Brigadier General Danladi Salihu, Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division/Commander Sector 1 OPHK, Brigadier General Abdulwahab Eyitayo, Component Commanders OPHK and Principal Staff Officers, amongst others.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
21 July 2021

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Them don Dey resettle people for Wulgo? shocked shocked It looks like things are becoming better in Lake Chad. I’ll need to visit my in-laws there someday.

In-laws.... grin shocked

Yes bro, on road.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2021
Lurker4Long:
Sudanese and Saudi incompetence continues unabated.
Houthis bend them over and molest them, seemingly at will.

Close up video here (warning-graphic content):

https://www.wardiary.net/post/18-houthi-forces-raid-on-saudi-military-positions-may-2021

Hmm, what did i just watched? Live actions.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:

In-laws.... grin shocked

Yes bro, on road.

Lol yeaa my current sweetheart is a Shuwa girl from Wulgo.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol yeaa my current sweetheart is a Shuwa girl from Wulgo.

Oboy reminds me of my days in MMC, Baga, kekeno and Chad grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lami1996: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lurker4Long:

https://www.wardiary.net/post/18-houthi-forces-raid-on-saudi-military-positions-may-2021
I just watched the entire video,it's shocking how the Saudis with billions of dollars worth of equipment get slaughtered like that,I didn't even see them put up a fight,na so so air bombardment dem sabi,to fight na to japa!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lurker4Long:

OFF TOPIC

I was watching this video but half way I decided to download it, it's somehow a big file (350mb) but I have to download it.
Clearly it was a total massacre, it reminds me of the dark days in North east. But ours was not has poor has what I watched and what have seen from the past against these Saudis.
The Saudi Arabia military have not learnt any thing from there past mistakes or experiences. Creating a F.O.B in the middle of no where and with fewer soldiers, they are sorrounded by undulating terrain and bushes that serves has cover for the enemy to attack.
Apart from that the Saudi are not properly trained and they have no guts to fight back with all the equipment they field.
The best way to deal with this Houtis is to use the same tactics to fight them back guerilla/ambush style. It's so annoying that the Airforce later showed up when the harvoc has been done.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:

OFF TOPIC

I was watching this video but half way I decided to download it, it's somehow a big file (350mb) but I have to download it.

Sorry for the side-track. 350mb is big? How much do you guys pay for data nowadays?
I have uncapped fibre at home, with speeds of 200mbps down and 50mbps up, at ZAR600(16 737,37 naira) per month.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lurker4Long:

Sorry for the side-track. 350mb is big? How much do you guys pay for data nowadays?
I have uncapped fibre at home, with speeds of 200mbps down and 50mbps up, at ZAR600(16 737,37 naira) per month.

I spend nothing less than #5000 for data every month but the video is worth it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lurker4Long:

Data is ridiculously expensive in Nigeria. And we mostly pay for volume of data not speed.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:

Oboy reminds me of my days in MMC, Baga, kekeno and Chad grin

I heard history of Kekeno wella grin I think it was never dislodged.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

I heard history of Kekeno wella grin I think it was never dislodged.

A strategic village due to is its proximity to Niger Republic, very unforgiving weather and water is like Gold over there.
Thats was my first experience witnessing an oasis in my life and in the North East.
But when I was stationed there temporarily for almost a year and half, it was attacked frequently. Years later it was overturned and captured. I heard it's still controlled by terrorist activities.
Anyway it's a border town and it's very vast, pure desert !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Xbee007:

Data is ridiculously expensive in Nigeria. And we mostly pay for volume of data not speed.

sad
The fibre infrastructure is installed by my municipality, and the Internet Service Providers mostly compete on speed and price.
There is no limit on volume.
Hence so many of us have been working from home on account of the virus.

Edit: poorer areas and incompetently run towns get screwed though.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6632705/yoruba-nation-police-kill-street#103324403

Police denies firing live bullets, insists wound on the victim's body was a stab wound.
https://www.nairaland.com/6632957/killing-girl-oodua-rally-wound#103329907

• Lawyer asks police to produce bullet, killer cop

Jumoke Oyeleke, the salesgirl who was allegedly killed by a stray bullet during the Yoruba Nation rally in Lagos on July 3, died from a missile injury.

This was revealed by the report of an autopsy conducted on the remains of the 25-year-old on Monday.

The report contradicted the claim by the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, that Jumoke was abandoned after she was stabbed.

The autopsy report, which was obtained by PUNCH Metro, was signed by one Dr S.S. Soyomi of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.

It attributed her death to “haemopericardium, disruption of the heart and lungs and missile injury to the chest.”

Agitators for the Yoruba Nation gathered at the Gani Fawehinmi Park at Ojota amid the presence of armed policemen and soldiers on July 3, 2021.

Jumoke, who displayed soft drinks at her boss’ shop in a compound close to the rally ground, was killed when security men chased agitators into the premises.

Her family and witnesses said she was hit when the police opened fire on the protesters.

Reacting to the autopsy report, a lawyer with the Femi Falana Chambers, Taiwo Olawale, urged the police to identify the officer that shot the victim.

He also urged the State Government to compensate the family.

Olawale said, “The autopsy result implied that she was shot; the third cause of her death was a missile, which means bullet. If you look at the protest that day, nobody shot except the security agencies, so the police should find out whoever shot that lady; whoever did that must face the punishment. The person must be brought out and recommended for prosecution.

“During the autopsy, the bullet was not found in her body and the police had been the one in possession of her corpse since the day of the incident. So, we want them to also produce the bullet so we can ascertain whose bullet it is. They should tell us where the bullet is.

“We also want the government to compensate the family; the deceased was the first child of the family and the breadwinner, and it was the work she was using to feed her mum and three siblings she left behind, so we want the government to compensate the family.”

PUNCH

May her soul RIP

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
As cases of killings and kidnapping rise across the nation, some residents of Ogun State have decided to take their destiny in their hands by keeping watch over other members of their community.

The people of Oke-Ogbe in Ijebu North Local Government Area of the state appeared not to be waiting for security agents to save them from those they called “killer Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers” ravaging the area.

At the Oke-Ogbe junction of the Isara-Ago Iwoye road, hunters in the community mounted a roadblock where they do ‘stop-and-search’ on all vehicles.

Our correspondent reports that the hunters, armed with dane guns, search each vehicle, including lorries, to ensure none is with arms or any dangerous weapons.

They take time to do a thorough checking on individuals and their bags, all for the security of lives and property.

Our correspondent reports that the hunters perform the tasks without any form of harassment or extortion, even as they enjoy the cooperation of drivers and passengers.

But, the hunters who have volunteered to do the job said they have not gotten any form of support from leaders and stakeholders in the area.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the leader of the local vigilantes, Jaiyeola Jegede, said they might withdraw their services soon for lack of support.

Jegede stated that they took up the responsibility after series of kidnapping and robbery by suspected herdsmen, saying they have the nod of the police and the community king to mount the road block.

“We are doing this for the purpose of security. We want to secure our community. We have the backing of the DPO and the Oba to do this.

“Fulanis are kidnapping people everywhere. They rob on this road. Sometimes by 7 pm, they will be kidnapping and robbing people on this particular road. Many people have been robbed and kidnapped. The same thing happened on Ibadan/Ago Iwoye road, because that road links Mamu. They kidnap people. There are hunters in that are too.

“Last week, people were robbed on this same road. They even took away some. But, before we got there, they had fled into the bush. We combed everywhere till almost dawn, but we didn’t see the herdsmen,” Jegede explained.

On the challenges facing the team, Jegede regretted that members are already contemplating quitting the community service job.

“We are already contemplating leaving this place, we want to quit this work we are doing. Since we have been here, nobody makes any provision for us. We are the ones feeding ourselves. We need motorbikes or vehicles for patrol, from here to Ago Iwoye and Isara Remo, but we didn’t see anything. Nobody is giving us anything; people are only promising without fulfilling it.

“Our plea is that people should support us. But if they don’t, we will withdraw from here anytime soon,” he said.

On whether the dane guns they carry could stand a chance against AK-47-weilding bandits, the hunter retorted, “We know these our dane guns cannot face bandits who are carrying AK-47 rifles. You know we are only using this for hunting. But we are ready for them. This is not to say that we won’t appreciate it if government approves more sophisticated weapons for us, but as we are, there’s nothing we can do. If they (the bandits) attack us with whatever they have, by the grace of God, they can’t get any of us. We will stop them.”

Jegede expressed worry that “countless people have been kidnapped here by the Fulanis.”

He recalled that, “recently we arrested some people here with guns inside their vehicle. They hid the guns under bunches of banana and bags of garri. We also caught thiefs carting away bags of cement and other stolen items.

“Once we apprehend them, we hand them over to the police. We don’t know what the police do with them,” Jegede quipped.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/21/ogun-residents-mount-roadblock-vow-to-stop-killer-herdsmen/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Update From . COM

Reported By UDOKABESTLUV, In Lafia Town.

Gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen have killed five persons in Gidan Sule village, Keana Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, Reports.

President of Tiv Development Association in the State, Comrade Peter Ahemba, confirmed the incident to News Crew in Lafia, the Nasarawa State capital on Thursday, July 22.

He stated that the gunmen stormed the village and attacked the people while the victims were sleeping and murdered no fewer than four of them instantly while the fifth person died after being taken to the hospital.

"Five persons were lost in Gidan Sule village in Keana LGA due to the attack by suspected Fulani herders on Wednesday night. Four out of the five persons were instantly murdered but one of them who we thought would survive the attack, later died in the hospital,' he stated.

"Tiv people in Nasarawa State are peace-loving people. There was no misunderstanding between my tribesmen and the suspected Fulani herders in the community so I wonder why the attack was carried out," Reports.

He, however, urged Tiv people in the community to remain calm as he was working with security agencies to restore normalcy in the community.

While confirming the incident in a statement to , The Spokesperson of the State Police Command, ASP Ramhan Nansel, explained that upon receipt of the information, a detachment of Police personnel consisting of Police Mobile Force, Counter Terrorism Unit, Vigilante and Hunters with support from the Military were drafted to the area.

"On 21/7/2021, at about 2300hrs, information was received that unknown gunmen while shooting sporadically, attacked a particular compound at Gidan Sule Village along Lafia- Makurdi road," the statement read.

"Four corpses were recovered at the scene as the time is Filing This Report while three injured victims were rescued and rushed to Odumu hospital for medical attention; one person later died while receiving treatment at the same hospital.”

He admonished members of the public to always feed the command with useful information that will aid the police to protect the people better, Reports.

The PPRO promised that the gunmen who killed the villagers would be arrested and prosecuted to serve as a deterrent to others.

However, one Mary Jane Ikyombe, said her uncle, his two wives and four children were killed in the attack which occurred on Wednesday night, July 21.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:

OFF TOPIC

Clearly it was a total massacre, it reminds me of the dark days in North east. But ours was not has poor has what I watched and what have seen from the past against these Saudis.
The Saudi Arabia military have not learnt any thing from there past mistakes or experiences. Creating a F.O.B in the middle of no where and with fewer soldiers, they are sorrounded by undulating terrain and bushes that serves has cover for the enemy to attack.
Apart from that the Saudi are not properly trained and they have no guts to fight back with all the equipment they field.
The best way to deal with this Houtis is to use the same tactics to fight them back guerilla/ambush style. It's so annoying that the Airforce later showed up when the harvoc has been done.
They were just talking them out one by one shocked point and kill

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sizzorchan: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
tutudesz:

They were just talking them out one by one shocked [/b]point and kill[b]

Has in,..... cheesy
There was one just running into a junction, they told him to lay down, the mumu picked to his hills, instead of surrendering.
Also the way they where jumping from the hill, reminds me the movie - "lone survivor". None of them made it in this one.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service troops train under the supervision of British special forces during a US military-led counterterrorism exercise in Senegal, February 18, 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2021
bidexiii:

Has in,..... cheesy
There was one just running into a junction, they told him to lay down, the mumu picked to his hills, instead of surrendering.
Also the way they where jumping from the hill, reminds me the movie - "lone survivor". None of them made it in this one.
That fat guy grin I really don't know what he was thinking O!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lami1996:

I just watched the entire video,it's shocking how the Saudis with billions of dollars worth of equipment get slaughtered like that,I didn't even see them put up a fight,na so so air bombardment dem sabi,to fight na to japa!!!!

Yet some guys think Nigeria should just be buying useless hardware like them stupid Arab countries. The Saudis don't have enough elements of national power for foreign intervention. The Sudanese are also not known as renowned fighters. Eventually they might be forced to contract things out to ISIS under the radar.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
RiceProducers:

Yet some guys think Nigeria should just be buying useless hardware like them stupid Arab countries. The Saudis don't have enough elements of national power for foreign intervention. The Sudanese are also not known as renowned fighters. Eventually they might be forced to contract things out to ISIS under the radar.

Some fangirls here get seduced by shiny trinkets; like the ones rating Morocco seriously, because of what's in the inventory.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
tutudesz:

That fat guy grin I really don't know what he was thinking O!

Fear !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
Update From . COM

Felix, 28, was reportedly carrying his goods into his shop during the fracas between traders and military men in Ladipo market when a stray bullet hit him, Reports.

A Facebook Friend Who Notified about the Burial Arrangement, Has Started to mourn him on Facebook, he described him as a gentleman who lots of foreigners patronised because he was trustworthy.

On Thursday, Ladipo market was shut down to honor Felix and other traders said to have died during the fracas, Reports.

See Photos And Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRqVgCWNDna/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=04f035d0-b7f8-4a8c-a82f-23498b1800d1&ig_mid=8302B767-3E73-41AE-B84F-CA2D268D329C

Source: BLOG

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Nigerian navy
#NDL
#SDB3

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
[/b]Bandits Invade Zamfara Community, Kill 3 Persons, Set Military Armoured Vehicle Ablaze[b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.