Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3076018 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nostradamus1:
This is what Nigerian government should show us as seized not one Dane gun and 2 caskets

Definitely you're a rubby here on the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Guys any comfirmed info yet on the deliveries from Yola ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
bidexiii:
Top secret! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Whyem15:
The court block should be sealed off in fact. There is a very high possibility of his foot men attempting a rescue operation. Every vehicle moving within 250m radius of the court should be screened for bombs and other weapons.

This isn't a normal court proceedings as it is tightly related to national security. However, measures should be put in place to allow for the live broadcasting of the event to ensure there won't be any claims of secrecy and conniving.
wisdom was given to you in high quantity.. have read so many comments online on this forum about today's proceeding and I must say most have been so thoughtless, filled with tribal hate and bigotry..

People ain't been restricted from the courts because of FULANI, tyrany, human rights abuse, genocide, dictatorship etc, Kalu himself caused it, by jumping bail in the first place, secondly his shown by using ESN to cause havoc and destruction that an attempt can be made to free him..

The government is doing what any sane government round the world would do and that is protect its court, protect Kalu himself and ensure the trial proceeds hitch free

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
A first class traditional ruler in Southern Kaduna, Kpop Ham, Dr. Danladi Gyet Maude, who is the paramount ruler of the Jaba people has been abducted.

The abductors were yet to make any contact with the family, but the Member representing Jaba constituency in the Kaduna State House of Assembly, Hon. Samson Monday Dikko, confirmed the incident to LEADERSHIP on Monday.

According to him, the monarch, who is over 85 years, was abducted on his farm at Tatara village in Nasarawa State around 2pm.

The lawmaker called on the State Government and security operatives to immediately swing into action and ensure the safe rescue of the monarch.

“The paramount Chief has been a peace maker, who is dedicated to serving his people,” Dikko said, adding that, that was why Jaba has never experience any conflict.

He, however, urged the people of Jaba to remain calm and wait for the government action in rescuing their paramount ruler.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Kaduna State Command, ASP Muhammed Jalige, said the command was in touch with the Nasarawa State Police Command on the matter.

https://leadership.ng/breaking-kaduna-first-class-monarch-kidnapped/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
In this 2021, we still dey get tanks wey no dey work for battlefield.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In this 2021, we still dey get tanks wey no dey work for battlefield.

Honest question bro, if your vehicle or your laptop or your phone suddenly stops working in the middle of an emergency, does that mean you are incompetent?

That doesn't mean the NA isn't incompetent though, you just can't use this against them. Machines fail almost always, especially machines that are aged.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin
False prophet is a joker.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kaduna State Government has postponed schools resumption indefinitely, Newspremises reports.

The State Governor malam Nasir el-Rufia made the announcement at a stakeholders meeting attended by members of the Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT), Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), as well as professional and community-based associations on Monday, June 26, 2021.

El-Rufai said the decision was taken due to the ongoing aggressive military operation against bandits in most parts of the state.

Reiterating that his government is committed to protecting vulnerable children from being attacked by fleeing bandits who are already feeling the superior firepower of the military.

The Governor revealed that the military deployed more troops to the state for the operation and warned the residents to be vigilant and mindful of unknown faces in their midst as fleeing bandits might infiltrate their communities.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/banditry-kaduna-government-suspends-schools-resumption-indefinitely/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUL 26, 2021

Two Nigerian Army personnel, Bello Abubakar and Oyediran Adedotun, have been abducted by bandits on Maiduguri-Damaturu highway, in the Goni Masari area of Borno.

The soldiers were kidnapped while travelling to Kano, in a civilian vehicle around 5:07 pm on Saturday, according to a wireless message sent by 29 Task Force Brigade and seen by PeoplesGazette.

It was learnt that the passengers in the vehicle that observed the driver’s suspicious behaviour and his familiarity with the bandits alerted the army base in Mainok.

However, the troops from the 134 special forces battalion led by the commanding officer were mobilised to the scene, but the bandits had fled the area.

“The soldiers were on pass when the incident occurred. Liaison with Sect 2 MIB revealed that a SAR operation is being conducted while the driver of the bus in which the soldiers were travelling is suspected to be a prime suspect in the incident due to some indicators. He has been arrested by troops and is undergoing investigation,” the army document stated.

The troops that dominated the Mada/Matari area with no further contact, also arrested the driver and seized the vehicle immediately.

The army has been unable to know the whereabouts of the soldiers and other passengers, while one Mr Abubakar’s identity card and wallet were found in the vehicle.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/26/bandits-kidnap-two-nigerian-soldiers-major-road-borno

The good old days in Monguno we had our special drivers. In fact I had just two (Smally and one more). We had some Monguno drivers who would drive straight into an ISWAP check point.

Smally was the most popular and smartest, reason he was majorly used by military going on Pass. ISWAP really plan for that guy wella shaaaaa.

Northeast no be Moi Moi Last Last.
Be like I go enter Maiduguri next week self, I’m beginning to develop signs of PTSD.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Whyem15:

Honest question bro, if your vehicle or your laptop or your phone suddenly stops working in the middle of an emergency, does that mean you are incompetent?

What sort of hypocritical question is this Well, we don't know if the tank was faulty for more than a month or it broke down on the day of the attack or few days before the attack, you and I don't know when.

But I wrote that base on how long I know that tank have broken down without it getting fixed.

Wetin dey happen about the VT-4 tanks sef? There was a lot of jubilation about how is going to change the tide of the battle on this thread. Are the tank personnel still training in China ni

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
bidexiii:
Was about to ask you the same question too grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What sort of hypocritical question is this Well, we don't know if the tank was faulty for more than a month or it broke down on the day of the attack or few days before the attack, you and I don't know when.

But I wrote that base on how long I know that tank have broken down without it getting fixed.

Wetin dey happen about the VT-4 tanks sef? There was a lot of jubilation about how is going to change the tide of the battle on this thread. Are the tank personnel still training in China ni

The VT-4 tank was used in the operation turai taka bango offensive that cleared large swathes of alargano and the Timbuktu triangle early this year. It was very effective and was deployed alongside the ST1 as support platform for the tank, their are even pictures on this thread of the tanks showing scars of battle damages one of the tanks survived.

If you didn't know when the tank stopped working then why the phrase "we still dey get tanks wey no dey work for battlefield"? Isn't that presumptuous?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
grin
cheesy The pain of the Tucanos just de land on you ni. Pele oo

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odunayaw:
What are you trying to say?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What are you trying to say?
Why are you always hunting for bad news though? I'm genuinely curious, it can't be good for anyone's mental health.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odunayaw:
I found that comment so funny nah why I just screenshot and post here.

Please bro, I no dey get time for all this chidish talk abeg! I hardly read your comments and I don't think I ever quote you unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xbee007:

Why are you always hunting for bad news though? I'm genuinely curious, it can't be good for anyone's mental health.
K
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
According to Facebook fanboys..

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I found that comment so funny nah why I just screenshot and post here.

Please bro, I no dey get time for all this chidish talk abeg! I hardly read your comments and I don't think I ever quote you unnecessary.

grin I hardly read your comments yen yen yen but see how you rushed to answer my quote twice.

Anyway, I was just pulling your legs. That comment funny die grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
GreenOris:
According to Facebook fanboys..
Some quarters still prefer a Twitter post by the president, saying He will treat bandits in the language they understand, to all this.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odunayaw:

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Odunayaw:
grin I hardly read your comments yen yen yen but see how you rushed to answer my quote twice.

Anyway, I was just pulling your legs. That comment funny die grin
Okay
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gunmen suspected to be bandits late Sunday night invaded Kukar Babangida community, Jibia Local Government Area of Katsina State, killing one person and injuring three others.

Residents said the gunmen arrived at the community around 11pm and started raiding houses.

The four victims were said to have been attacked following their refusal to surrender their belongings to the gunmen.

It was further learnt that the gunmen rustled no fewer than 300 domestic animals of various species, motorcycles and other personal belongings including money.

One of the residents who pleaded anonymity further disclosed, “They (the gunmen) came around 11pm and conducted a house-to-house search for personal belongings and livestock. They shot one man dead and injured three others. The deceased was buried Monday morning.”

The three injured victims were receiving treatment at health centres in the community on Monday.

Futile attempts were made to secure comments on the incident from the spokesman for the Katsina Police Command, SP Gambo Isah.

Calls to his telephone rang out while one of his aides in his office said he was at a meeting.

Meanwhile, a downpour in Katsina on Monday left many streets and layouts flooded.

The downpour which began around 10am subsided at 3.30pm.

Some of the roads and layouts that were flooded include Ibrahim Babangida Road, Tudun Katsina layout and part of Kofar Kaoran community. Others included Jan Bango, Abbatuwa and Unguwar Yari.

No casualty was recorded. However, the flooding led to traffic build-up in several places including the Central Bank Road, Kofar Kaoran Roundabout and Liyafa Roundabout.

A resident, Faruq Ahmad, said many of the houses and shops that were submerged during the downpour were those built either on drainage and along water paths.

He said, “Many houses and shops that have been submerged are those built along water paths and on places that are supposed to be for drainages.”

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-one-injure-three-in-katsina/

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
I Heard a popular bandit father was released in exchange for peaceful coexistence.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Spy on Nigeria with an American agent? grin grin
They could get information with just a million naira. Damn. I'm been real

American spys in Nigeria don't pay for information, they just blackmail our politicians with their dirty deals, none of them is clean.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hisvoice(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Woow. Seems these Super-Tucano aircrafts are what Nigeria seriously need based on the analysis from this retired Major. Very simple and easy to understand details here

Watch this TVC video (FYI, Main Technical analysis start from 11:33 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwKZYBhtT4w

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xbee007:

Hunting for bad news.....what's the point of hunting for bad news when bad news abound in the country anywhere you go and face?

Bro..its the bad news hunting for people and not vice versa...!!!

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
I Heard a popular bandit father was released in exchange for peaceful coexistence.

grin grin Nigeria my country and what then happens to the countless military personnels and civilians the bandit have slaughtered? I guess the family of the militantary would be running up and down for his benefits which may come with sweat while the civilians would be left to lick their wounds...!!..hmm

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Hisvoice:
Woow. Seems these Super-Tucano aircrafts are what Nigeria seriously need based on the analysis from this retired Major. Very simple and easy to understand details here

Watch this TVC video (FYI, Main Technical analysis start from 11:33 minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwKZYBhtT4w

Little wonder the airforce gets the majority of any funding for capital projects, they need it. I'm now more convinced that the airforce will be going for the M346 aircrafts. The alpha jets are past their time and it isn't surprising to the military heirachy that they are starting to crash, the last of the spares we got are now worn out and replacement can't be gotten for most of them.
The airforce will also be paying for the remaining MI-35s and most likely gett to more of it and the MI-171, it won't be surprising if most of the MI-24s are out of operation.
This is a group captain who has just pitched the need to reduce response time to the public nicely, why won't the president be allocating most of the money to the airforce when it is the CAS that is pitching ideas to him.

I wish the military could keep relating with the public this way, they will get the support they need. People will understand why billions should be spent on them.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.