Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019876 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Redemption1: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2021
I wasn't surprised when i heard that nda was attacked, i was a member of 69rc, was withdrawn last year, as a cadet, i always knew that academy was very easy to attack, if they follow awol route, there's a mass there, as if you're going to Kaduna airport, to follow that place and enter academy is very easy, some of the fences in nda are already broken, besides academy is too big, you can't protect everywhere.

Even from Mando, you'll see bike men shouting Abyssinia Abyssinia (this is a battalion inside nda), they'll stop you at the back of the battalion, inside academy oo, but for bandits to attack nda then it's people around that vicinity that attacked because if you're not around there you won't know the loopholes, but I'm very sure this attacked was coordinated, some academy staffs planned the attack because by that particular time they attacked , you won't see officers, you'll likely see cadets, especially clowns, but for them to know where those officers were at that particular time , it means someone inside the system gave them the info....

If you have a friend or sibling in the academy please tell them to manage patch and langa and avoid awol route, security will be tight there, you that they'll catch along that route ,you'll turn to a combatant civilian, cadets won't even know about the attack because the academy is too big and they won't tell cadets about the attack to avoid panic and they'll be banging fire alarm regularly.

I don't see Nigeria defeating bht and banditry anytime soon because they already have many members in the system

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by arantess: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=NafeesaAA post=105153053]

Just read the venom of ethnic bigotry oozing out from some people.[/quote)

LOL this person from the most useless organization in Nigeria
Number one bigot....what a day!

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Just read the venom of ethnic bigotry oozing out from some people.

Madam bigoted policewoman!

You still have the bigoted intelligence to spot bigotry?

This life no balance.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
BlackBaron:

E reach to moan, groan and scream at the top of my lungs.

There's a need for ubiquitous leadership and not scarcity which our President seems to have not got the memo. Either they filter reports to him by his advisers or he chooses his own narrative to believe.

It is not enough to buy shiny weapons amongst others whilst the enemies continues to explore repeated operational deficiencies.

I'm not going to pretend to know what goes on within the army hierarchy but as an outsider, issues are glaringly obvious. Go and read books like Thieves of State: Why Corruption Threatens Global Security and understand how issues like this can set us back.

The incident at NDA is an unfortunate breach of security.

However, your outburst was unnecessary and unfortunate.

Remember when terrorists bombed Force Headquarters in Abuja, also remember the October 1st bombing while former President Jonathan and other African leaders were all seated at Eagle Square.

Remember at a time insecurity in the Niger Delta was so bad Nigeria only produced 600,000 barrels of crude oil per day, a country whose OPEC quota was 2.4 million barrels, and had the capacity to produce 4 million barrels of crude per day.

Going back in history we've had mastastine sect perpetrating violence in Kano which killed thousands of people.

The end of the civil war in 1970, a brutal civil war in which more than one million people died.

This was followed by years of military rule - broken only by a four-year spell of democracy and ended by elections in 1999.

Military rule suppressed long brewing grievances among the various ethnic groups, but by the 1990s restiveness had begun to boil over in the Niger Delta.

Violence exploded in western Nigeria following federal elections in 1964 and regional elections a year later.

There has been a history of violence in Nigeria, which even goes further back to 1804.

So to make it seem that the current spate of violence we are seeing in Nigeria today is solely because of the leadership or lack of, of Buhari is disingenuous, misleading and a misrepresentation of the facts.

Ensuring security of lives & properties is the responsibility of the government, it does not mean that citizens do not have roles to play.

Security situation in Nigeria is bad, but has this government made the right investments to ensure that the security situation in Nigeria improves?

The President has made available the tools requested by the Nigerian military, giving the available budget that we have.

He has also changed his service chiefs, it's now the responsibility for the individuals in charge of security to put in mechanism in place to ensure that we have the necessary protection in place to prevent, repel and go after security threats that bedevil Nigeria.

You say the President's body language, however it's this same Buhari that held security meetings with Service chiefs, Police, DSS & NSA last week Thursday.

Do you expect the President to pick up a gun to go after these bandits & terrorists?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol you should have understood the kind of peeps we have commenting here Na. People who are more concerned that America lost a war outside its country , while Nigeria is burning.

Is it not on this same thread people were comparing the security situation in Nigeria with the United States? grin

Bandits have brought the war to our great military institution. If it was an all out gunfire attack and Soldiers were dislodged in NDA i would have said OK, but coming to kidnap soldiers right in a military institution kai Kai Kai.

We are all just acting politically correct on this thread.Know this and have peace cool

This is a dumb comment.

America has the world's largest forward force projection. It doesn't matter were the war is taking place they have they have the capability to wage total war on that enemy. With 11 active aircraft carries service, and 1 carrier able to carry 76 Fighter jets.

They also have nearly 20 LHDs, mini aircraft carries that can carry 30 Fighter aircrafts.

There are numerous American military bases across the world, including in Chad & Niger two of Nigeria's neighbours.

So yes, we have the right to discuss American failure in Afghanistan as there are consequences to that military failure in Nigeria, as we have seen in Libya.

It is profound stupidity to shame people who are discussing American military failure in Afghanistan while ignoring the consequences of that failure for countries like Nigeria.

We can't all act dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2021
kabe1:

This is a dumb comment.

America has the world's largest forward force projection. It doesn't matter were the war is taking place they have 11 active aircraft carries, with 1 carrier able to carry 76 Fighter jets.

They also have nearly 20 LHDs, mini aircraft carries that can carry 30 Fighter aircrafts.

There are numerous American military bases across the world, including in Chad & Niger two of Nigeria's neighbours.

So yes, we have the right to discuss American failure in Afghanistan as there are consequences to that military failure in Nigeria, as we have seen in Libya.

It is profound stupidity to shame people who are discussing American military failure in Afghanistan while ignoring the consequences of that failure for countries like Nigeria.

We can't all act dumb.

You can comment without calling someone dumb grin

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

You can comment without calling someone dumb grin

You started it with your subtle insults, I for one prefer to be direct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2021
As seen in Maiduguri today on my way to work cool

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2021
kabe1:

You started it with your subtle insults, I for one prefer to be direct.

Nope bro I can’t call anyone here dumb. My personality is far above it grin

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Nope bro I can’t call anyone here dumb. My personality is far above it grin

Good for you, I can't ignore insults no matter how the person making the insulting comment masquerades it.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2021
kabe1:

Good for you, I can't ignore insults no matter how the person making the insulting comment masquerades it.

Kindly copy and paste the insults below for peeps to see. Don’t get hurt bro the truth remains that our security situation is deteriorating rapidly.

No vex just the truth cool

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by IGpro1(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
kabe1:

This is a dumb comment.

America has the world's largest forward force projection. It doesn't matter were the war is taking place they have they have the capability to wage total war on that enemy. With 11 active aircraft carries service, and 1 carrier able to carry 76 Fighter jets.

We can't all act dumb.
you need help bro...
NDA WAS ATTACKED AND ONLY CHRISTIANS WERE KILLED, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU THINK NORMAL TODAY.
you still have the mind to drag America into this, BUHARI NEEDS TO ***

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2021
IGpro1:
you need help bro...
NDA WAS ATTACKED AND ONLY CHRISTIANS WERE KILLED, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU THINK NORMAL TODAY.
you still have the mind to drag America into this, BUHARI NEEDS TO ***

It's easy to add a religious spin.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2021
BREAKING:

Algeria cuts diplomatic ties with Morocco. History will judge all those members of the AU who accepted bribes to betray the Sahrawi Republic and people.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyHowYHyAp8

I am not surprised but let's be celebrating the purchase of super tucano to create a false impression.

The commodore just confirmed our active involvement in Angola.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by gentleibraheem(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Redemption1:
I wasn't surprised when i heard that nda was attacked, i was a member of 69rc, was withdrawn last year, as a cadet, i always knew that academy was very easy to attack, if they follow awol route, there's a mass there, as if you're going to Kaduna airport, to follow that place and enter academy is very easy, some of the fences in nda are already broken, besides academy is too big, you can't protect everywhere.

Even from Mando, you'll see bike men shouting Abyssinia Abyssinia (this is a battalion inside nda), they'll stop you at the back of the battalion, inside academy oo, but for bandits to attack nda then it's people around that vicinity that attacked because if you're not around there you won't know the loopholes, but I'm very sure this attacked was coordinated, some academy staffs planned the attack because by that particular time they attacked , you won't see officers, you'll likely see cadets, especially clowns, but for them to know where those officers were at that particular time , it means someone inside the system gave them the info....

If you have a friend or sibling in the academy please tell them to manage patch and langa and avoid awol route, security will be tight there, you that they'll catch along that route ,you'll turn to a combatant civilian, cadets won't even know about the attack because the academy is too big and they won't tell cadets about the attack to avoid panic and they'll be banging fire alarm regularly.

I don't see Nigeria defeating bht and banditry anytime soon because they already have many members in the system

How easy is it to be withdrawn from the Academy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lurker4Long:
BREAKING:

Algeria cuts diplomatic ties with Morocco. History will judge all those members of the AU who accepted bribes to betray the Sahrawi Republic and people.
Especially the ECOWAS bloc

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Many people have been reportedly killed at Yelwan Zangam community in Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State.

According to Daily Trust, several houses were also burnt down in the attacks which reportedly claimed more than 30 lives.

This is coming barely one week after 27 travelers were killed in Gada-biyu – Rukuba road, still in Jos North LGA.

Yakubu Bagudu, a resident, confirmed the fresh attack on Wednesday morning.

He said more than 30 people were killed, adding that security personnel had been deployed in the area.

The Plateau State Police Command is to is yet to give details of the incident, as at the time of filing this report.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/25/breaking-30-residents-reported-dead-fresh-attacks-jos

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Kindly copy and paste the insults below for peeps to see. Don’t get hurt bro the truth remains that our security situation is deteriorating rapidly.

No vex just the truth cool

If you say our security situations is deteriorating, what would you say years back when there where bombings in the churches/mosques. When people where afraid of going to there place of worship.

Which one would you pick then ? Or present situation. It's just a question mate !
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
I once stated here that I'm at jtown. We currently hearing gunshots right now . The town is tensed. Helicopters are in the air. Seems security is in the area. When people state the truth, others will come to deny. Over 30 people were killed last night less than 8km from my location. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Permanent Secretary Ministry of Interior, Dr Shuaib Belgore leads Comandant General NSCDC on a facility tour to Republic of Belarus. Part of the inspection were the Main Directorate of the Commander of the Internal Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Concl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
As seen in Maiduguri today on my way to work cool

Yeap Civilian JTF are now allowed to carry Ak riffles.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
I once stated here that I'm at jtown. We currently hearing gunshots right now . The town is tensed. Helicopters are in the air. Seems security is in the area. When people state the truth, others will come to deny. Over 30 people were killed last night less than 8km from my location. God help us all.

Thought there was suppose to be a curfew in Jos town.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
I hope the IGP will also give the go ahead for Amotekun to be armed with Assault rifles. You can't be fighting a person with an assault rifle with pump action. The federal police and military have proven they are not capable to keep up with the security issues all over the country. There was never a time insecurity was this terrible in Nigeria. Is almost all the state we dey deal with one security issue or the other. Is what is leading to the price of foodstuffs skyrocketing and there might even be a shortage of food from next year.

There hav never been a time in history insecurity have been this terrible all over the country. No geopolitical region is spared in this Fulani madness.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
bidexiii:

If you say our security situations is deteriorating, what would you say years back when there where bombings in the churches/mosques. When people where afraid of going to there place of worship.

Which one would you pick then ? Or present situation. It's just a question mate !

Now NE, NW and NC.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
bidexiii:

Thought there was suppose to be a curfew in Jos town.
They are killing in the curfew
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Now NE, NW and NC.

grin grin grin
You haven't answered my question ?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jarell: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
bidexiii:

grin grin grin
You haven't answered my question ?

Now people are scared of going to farm, people are scared when travelling.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
bidexiii:

Security situation is worse now, for sure.

I'm arguing despite the poor results, Buhari has invested, and still is investing in security. Which is a good thing, even though we haven't seen the results yet.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Now NE, NW and NC.

South west too, only it is under reported

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.