Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042946 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Good-work by the police.

Are you the officer on the right or left though?

Madam.... smoke throwing paramilitary service, day dreaming to be military,
I hope the police knows,they're the reason for about 60% of the security issues in the country, still their actions are such that agitates the mass and can lead to mass scale uprisings or protest like the #endsars. Now the thing is that people learn, any other mass scale protests would be more difficult to handle. Talk to your colleagues, you people keep fanning embers in a windy dry Savannah that can consume you all.

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Geronimoe:

An IPOB sympathiser agreeing with an ethnic bigoted cop? Jeez, we indeed live in interesting times, I never saw this coming. Time to see MNK as the chairman of Arewa Consultative Forum. �
Blablabla Blablabla

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ariesbull: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

I hope the police knows,they're the reason for about 60% of the security issues in the country, still their actions are such that agitates the mass and can lead to mass scale uprisings or protest like the #endsars. Now the thing is that people learn, any other mass scale protests would be more difficult to handle. Talk to your colleagues, you people keep fanning embers in a windy dry Savannah that can consume you all.

Okay let's do the reading
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2021
RiceProducers:

Of course the aircraft would stlll be armed. ISR aircraft would however sacrifice some offensive payload.

The aircraft has a constant rated maximum weight. When you don't see hardpoints, know that the aircraft is shedding (some) bombs and rockets for ISR equipment

OK
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JackWolfskin: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

My colleagues?

Guess you wanted to quote NafeesaAA

She self is collecting INTEL from here.

Even DLD could be the 'DXX' agent on this thread...

...for Naija, Anything can happen.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2021
RiceProducers:

All correct except that weight limitations and sizing/range/power of sensors for pure ISR make missions mutually exclusive.

If I put the same power of sensors / equipment used in a Beech craft ISR plane on the Super Tucano there may be just room for two rockets.

I believe the ISR dedicated super Tucanoes are carryng better than standard surveillance equipment used in all Super Tucanoes.
Oga stop prediction isr platfom will not reduce the range and the payload of a29s. Rather it make more advance . Go and check what us said about the platfom
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
NA is getting there Vt4 mbt . just see new 4 mbt on 4 truck

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Abeg dey take pictures now cry

The IFV we were talking about earlier could have been a family of the ZBL-09 modular armoured wheeled vehicles on which many weapons were based on. It has an IFV/APC variant. And with this info JOSCOFELIX is giving right now, it could just be another shipment of the initial order of the VT-4s and ST-1 etc from Norinco.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whyem15:

The IFV we were talking about earlier could have been a family of the ZBL-09 modular armoured wheeled vehicles on which many weapons were based on. It has an IFV/APC variant. And with this info JOSCOFELIX is giving right now, it could just be another shipment of the initial order of the VT-4s and ST-1 etc from Norinco.
i no get the liver to snap pic. i was very close to the convoy snaping will put me at high danger. it was excort by sf.guard brigade was the name written on the vechice.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
i no get the liver to snap pic. i was very close to the convoy snaping will put me at high danger. it was excort by sf.guard brigade was the name written on the vechice.

Guard's Brigade are not SF now, apparently you saw the convoy around Abuja?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whyem15:

all of the solider was wearing black on black heavliy kitted with vest and helment with sf written on it armed with rpg and guntruck but the mrap and some guntruck was with a description guard brigade. i saw this natako junction lokoja

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
nigeria military have sign deal with russia. legit intel
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

The Army, Airforce or Navy
Please tell me it's the NA cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whyem15:

All guards brigade are SF, they are directly responsible for the protection of the President.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
bidexiii:

The Army, Airforce or Navy
Please tell me it's the NA cool
na navy and airforce sure pass

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
JackWolfskin:

Both sides operating the principles of Taqiyya.
grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Its been all over the news for the past one week Mr Intel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cfr.org/blog/nigeria-and-russia-sign-military-cooperation-agreement%3famp

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Not VT-4's. Those were Norinco Type 89 tracked IFVs. Not a great purchase, but still better than nothing. Please learn to verify information before posting.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
A good read. Brilliant. Consolidation of multifaceted tactical and strategic operations. It tickles the ear to know along with new dedicated UAVs, new Special Mission Helicopters, 2 new Maritime Patrol Planes also 3 new commands are to be stood up for the Navy, a Coast Guard, Naval Aviation and a Special Warfare Command (Special Operations) in addition to Naval Infantry. With the proposed acquisition of Frigates and potential Sub-Marines most non-blue-water vessels would be seconded to the Coast Guard to stream line operations. I think even the Americans nay our African brothers will be jealous or proud. I don't know anyone in these parts that comes close to such capabilities or even active at this level of Naval operations. Gentlemen, Welcome to the 21st Century Nigerian Navy Total Spectrum Maritme Strategy (TSMS). As they say in the Nigerian Navy ONWARD TOGETHER. Bravo!

https://www.navy.mil.ng/2021/08/06/cns-vision-and-mission-statement-for-the-nn-a-lecture-delivered-by-the-chief-of-the-naval-staff-vice-admiral-az-gambo-am-gss-psc-ensp-rsa-mtm-mnim-musni-fcis-fiips-fcai-to-participants-of/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
We have since set sail & command the waves

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
shadowprimezero:

Not VT-4's. Those were Norinco Type 89 tracked IFVs. Not a great purchase, but still better than nothing. Please learn to verify information before posting.
oga i know what is vt4 tank and type 89 ifv. the vehicle i saw na confirm vt4 tank or type 89 ifv the get 120mm mbt canon? it is very new.i think it is coming from lagos because it was heading toward abuja. ask anybody in natako junction this morning between 9am NA did not buy any type 89 ifv for now. Just rumor nobody know the equipment supplied.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Covert1: 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
It is time to buy that menacing Frigate for the Nigerian Navy and bring back some form of Romanus Imperium in this part of the world.

Inset: A heavily armed modern Danish Frigate ready for any eventuality whatsoever. Seeing anything like this close to your waters should put the fear of God and cancel any doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI8QgfuaucY

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
shadowprimezero:

Its been all over the news for the past one week Mr Intel.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cfr.org/blog/nigeria-and-russia-sign-military-cooperation-agreement%3famp
oga i am not mr intel . If you want to communicate with me call my name. A military cooperation agreement is different from procurement deal

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tobiloba24072: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga i am not mr intel . If you want to communicate with me call my name. A military cooperation agreement is different from procurement deal

Mr josco felix a.k.a Intel...what did we procure?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga i know what is vt4 tank and type 89 ifv. the vehicle i saw na confirm vt4 tank or type 89 ifv the get 120mm mbt canon? it is very new.i think it is coming from lagos because it was heading toward abuja. ask anybody in natako junction this morning between 9am NA did not buy any type 89 ifv for now. Just rumor nobody know the equipment supplied.

You might be right, who knows, but someone who confidently states that NAF deployed JF-17's a few hours after their delivery, before they were even reassembled no less, in order to drop RAAD-II nuclear capable cruise missiles on a bunch of morcycle-borne bandits is not someone I'd consider even remotely a reliable source of information.

20 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
jpphilips:

All guards brigade are SF, they are directly responsible for the protection of the President.
No, but they have Special Forces component within the brigade.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by RiceProducers: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whyem15:

Your 'IFV' could actually be the VN1 8x8 made by NORINCO.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
shadowprimezero:

You might be right, who knows, but someone who confidently states that NAF deployed JF-17's a few hours after their delivery, before they were even reassembled no less, in order to drop RAAD-II nuclear capable cruise missiles on a bunch of morcycle-borne bandits is not someone I'd consider even remotely a reliable source of information.
wetin concern me. Make enjoy myself joor.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:

Oga stop prediction isr platfom will not reduce the range and the payload of a29s. Rather it make more advance . Go and check what us said about the platfom

A cheap aircraft for insignificant friendly nations with limited capacity that suits their budget.

A simple analogy , what percentage % air attack sorties were carried out by the esteemed and best CAS aircraft in the world A29 by the USAF in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

That will give you an insight into how much it’s rated by the USA and it’s perceived efficacy.

Somehow we seem to think � on this platform it’s the best thing going

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
That moment your 2 weeks pass is about to finish.... That feeling when he is about to go back...
You can only understand if you have a soldier in your family....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Three members of the Nasarawa State House of Assembly on Wednesday reportedly escaped death following an attack by some unknown gunmen at Wowyen village along Akwanga-Lafia road.

DAILY INDEPENDENT gathered that the Honourable members, Samuel Tsebe, representing Akwanga South Constituency, David Maiyaki, representing Karu/Gitata Constituency and Peter Akwe who represents Obi 1 Constituency were returning from the burial ceremony of a brother-in-law to Hon. Tsebe when the gunmen launched an attack on their vehicle.

Hon. Tsebe, who spoke on the encounter with gunmen said, “Three of us left Akwanga this morning in our separate vehicles coming to our office in Lafia after the burial of my brother-in-law which was conducted yesterday.

“So when we were approaching Wowyen village along Akwanga-Lafia road, I heard a gunshot which was targeted at the driver’s side of my car and I was the one driving.

“The bullet broke the glass of my car. It was an assassination attempt. I suspect that someone was monitoring my movement and knew that I was the one driving but I thank God for saving my life and that of my friends,” he said.

Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), ASP Ramhan Nansel, who confirmed the incident said, the Commissioner of Police, CP Adesina Soyemi, has immediately directed officers of the Anti-kidnapping unit of the command led by CSP Anietie Eyoh to go after the criminal elements.
https://independent.ng/breaking-three-lawmakers-escape-death-as-gunmen-fire-at-official-vehicle/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bandits have abducted students of a Secondary School in Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

Details of the incident are still sketchy but the armed men were said to have broken into the school on Wednesday morning.

A resident of the community told our correspondent that the armed men stormed the school around 11:30am when the students were writing examination.

“They blocked the doors to the classrooms and asked the students to step out.”

“Some of the students managed to escape the assault by jumping out of classrooms through the windows to hide inside nearby sorghum plantations,” the resident said.

The number of the students kidnapped can not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report but the abducted female students tend outnumber the male ones because the school is mixed.

The development comes a few days after some students abducted in the state regained freedom.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-students-abducted-as-bandits-hit-another-school-in-zamfara

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.