Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3015193 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
another bandit leader killed . The bastard was trying to escape to kastina, our skyhawk did God judgement. Thank to our member. Sf (men on black) they are still in the bush right now
. Sarah reporter no need
this kind news

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
another bandit leader killed . The bastard was trying to escape to kastina our skyhawk did God judgement. Thank to our member. Sf (men of black) they still in the bush right now
. Sarah reporter no ree this kind news

The news will not sell and their regular customers like Dubailandlord would be hurt with such news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
iblawi:

The news will not sell and their regular customers like Dubailandlord would be hurt with such news.
I had to use some sleeping pills tonight, without it I won't be able to sleep with this kin breaking news I dey see embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
The block of kastina road was a good idea

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Even our female soja dey clear bandit doubt.cheesy undecided

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I had to use some sleeping pills tonight, without it I won't be able to sleep with this kin breaking news I dey see embarassed embarassed

E dey break your heart bah? grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some here were talking of normalising taliban takeover ie political acceptance

This is what is happening

"Taliban terrorists have started executing female Police officers across Afghanistan. Negar, a former Afghan Police officer was executed by Taliban in Firuzkouh, Ghour. They used screw driver to remove her brain in front of her family. She was pregnant when they killed her"

Whatever the conditions one must never even think of normalising jihadis

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Drefaithful(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Presently, Bandits in Zamfara are begging the villagers to hide in their abode, in order to escape the Special Force onslaught.

Jungle has fully matured, we are now separating Men from boys.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Drefaithful:
Presently, Bandits in Zamfara are begging the villagers to hide in their abode, in order to escape the Special Force onslaught.

legit info

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
No amount of sleeping pills can help you.

I know you actively searching for bad news everywhere now but don't worry cos Nigerian military would soon relief you of the stress of searching the whole niaraland and Sahara reporters for bad news.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Del
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
youghs post=10552788
7:

Oga dey drop full gist na, stop going through the corners
Tomorrow by God's grace i dey Mami, drinks are flying around and i can't afford to make mistakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Gireiboy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kemicalreact: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Nemesis4you:

"Taliban terrorists have started executing female Police officers across Afghanistan. Negar, a former Afghan Police officer was executed by Taliban in Firuzkouh, Ghour. They used screw driver to remove her brain in front of her family. She was pregnant when they killed her"

Damn, this is horrible embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2021
kemicalreact:
Damn, this is horrible embarassed embarassed

Horrible ? thats merely the tip of the iceberg , the real horrible ones will never come out into the open

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Salatavor: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Drefaithful:

Please separate them well. Because the last time, you people paraded a boy that went to buy bread for his mum as ESN terrorist. Let's separate the innocent boys from the men please oh.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 1:51am On Sep 06, 2021
See how this man just stated he was being sarcastic, that's how it's done, instead of some fools already questioning someone's intelligence because i didn't catch their dry sarcasm. Well done bro.
Y'all need to chill and stop being so disrespectful over little things, maybe na insecurity, i don't know. I no come here to measure intelligence with anyone, why bother, i know me and comfortable in my own skin.

Oladeligt:

grin I know, I'm just been sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 6:27am On Sep 06, 2021
Panjshir has fallen cry
The Pakistanis CH4 gave CAS to the Taliban.
There are reports of massacre going on there currently so as to serve as a deterrence to others.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2021
iblawi:

No amount of sleeping pills can help you.

I know you actively searching for bad news everywhere now but don't worry cos Nigerian military would soon relief you of the stress of searching the whole niaraland and Sahara reporters for bad news.
grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
another bandit leader killed . The bastard was trying to escape to kastina, our skyhawk did God judgement. Thank to our member. Sf (men on black) they are still in the bush right now
. Sarah reporter no need
this kind news

Is it Dan Karami?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Nemesis4you:

This is crazy

Shame on Afghani able body men, they could have stood their ground and fight to the last man against the Taliban. Now, they and their love ones will suffer the consequences of their cowardice.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Roan77:

E dey break your heart bah? grin
embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by cutievik: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Panjshir Falls to Taliban as Top Commanders Killed | In an ominous end to Afghanistan‘s resistance, the Taliban have successfully taken over few territories of Panjshir Valley — the last bastion of the war-torn nation untouched by the hardliners — inflicting massive damage and casualties on the Resistance Force led by caretaker President Amrullah Saleh who is safe after bombardment at the house where he was staying but has been moved to an undisclosed location. Several top commanders of the Resistance Force, including spokesperson Fahim Dashti and others like Gul Haider Khan, Munib Amiri and Wadood, a nephew of Ahmad Shah Massoud, have been killed.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2021
cutievik:
Panjshir Falls to Taliban as Top Commanders Killed | In an ominous end to Afghanistan‘s resistance, the Taliban have successfully taken over few territories of Panjshir Valley — the last bastion of the war-torn nation untouched by the hardliners — inflicting massive damage and casualties on the Resistance Force led by caretaker President Amrullah Saleh who is safe after bombardment at the house where he was staying but has been moved to an undisclosed location. Several top commanders of the Resistance Force, including spokesperson Fahim Dashti and others like Gul Haider Khan, Munib Amiri and Wadood, a nephew of Ahmad Shah Massoud, have been killed.
Brave men

May thier soul RIP

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2021
The reason why the terrorist (bandits) seek a truce with the community (vigilante) was because they were been killed more by vigilante than military operations, the VGN/CJTC are indigenes who can identify any person that is alien easily, example if a person is seen with supplies he will be asked where he is taken it to whether he is a trader or not, and even in the village he is from there will be coordination to know if truly he reach home with said among of goods and not divert it to the terrorist, a man was once arrested by vigilante with 100k recharge card of various network, he later confess to be supplying bandits, I know of people who disguise as charcoal or fire marchant, but there main source of income is supplying bandits with drugs and food, these guys are making a killing for it a pack of coke that usually sell for 1200 they can take it to the bandits at 3-5k.
So the community figure the best way to choke the bandits is to target their supply line, and they can't dare to come to weekly market (that one pain them the most) to buy these things themselves because it is an automatic death sentence, after the truce which was fairly successful they where allowed to be entering the villages for trading, worship and health care but can't come with their guns, they so enjoyed it that they even reported a group of bandits that where coming from Katsina and going to Niger State, the military ambush them and did the Lord's work excellently.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2021
The Military should send that Bandit Leader that was bragging in a video to hell please cool

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GreenOris: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Apart from the gin and rum the bandits are now addicted to, they now inject Coca cola into their veins for high i can confirm this 100 percent.
The recent ban on weekly markets by kaduna state government will further degrade them in the bushes because only small shops in the villages will be available to them now and they are frequently loosing ally villages and no trader will risk trading with them now seeing that the governor had no interest in wasting scarce resources to feed them while they await trail.
The current military operations and the large one coming will not stamp out banditary in the Northwest but it will give villagers some relief during the forth coming harvest and dry season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
The Military should send that Bandit Leader that was bragging in a video to hell please cool
No, that will be to easy.... After going through the stress of capturing these guys alive, they should be sentenced to a miserable term of life imprisonment, where they will continue to suffer.
Or should be kept in the darkest room where nature, (mosquitos, absence of light etc)
Would torture them till death
They should never be allowed to see sunlight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nemesis4you: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This is crazy

Shame on Afghani able body men, they could have stood their ground and fight to the last man against the Taliban. Now, they and their love ones will suffer the consequences for their cowardice.

The majority opted for it , let them reap the fruits

In a poll conducted 90%+ afghanis wanted sharia

The few good ones will flee or get killed , rest of them life as usual i guess

If Afghanistan was sealed off & terrorists not able to cross than no problem , but that is not the case so problem

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Nemesis4you:

The majority opted for it , let them reap the fruits
Agree without reservation.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This is crazy

Shame on Afghani able body men, they could have stood their ground and fight to the last man against the Taliban. Now, they and their love ones will suffer the consequences for their cowardice.
Terrible sight.
Most likely, Taliban would deny involvement eg.
This wasn't sanctioned by Taliban, just personal revenge by some members....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bennyflipy(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2021
GreenOris:
Although no one asked me
Kaduna has been busy of late, helicopters flying late at night (2-4am)
Today we were graced by the sweet sounds and sights of Alpha jets (on a bombing mission hopefully)
Panthers have been busy as usual
Vigilantes are coordinating well with police.
What's helicopter doing in the city center?
Bandits are in the bushes not town.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.