Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3016043 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
kikuyu1:

Interesting proposition! I read you loud and clear regarding the RCWS. Pls expound with a motorised brigade ORBAT of these RCWS equipped ARvs with prices and sources. There's too little discussion here,just the usual in theatre NA pix we've seen for a DECADE!

First of all having a RWS on a light skinned pick up truck is simply ridiculous and not the way to go.

You want it on your APC, IFV ,LAV, MRAPS, etc.

You really need to have in the NA at least 1500 armoured vehicles ,that are mobile , resilient and fit for purpose.

A brand new Type 70 Toyota pick up truck ( soft skinned) military spec, will cost you about $60k . What's the lifecycle of this pick up after being hit a few times by the obligatory AK47 rounds Hard usage ,etc I really do not know.

However, I would procure used surplus equipment for a fraction of the cost, which is still relatively new and fit for purpose.

For example the M117, which is an MRAP type armoured vehicles. Which the Greeks got for a mere $70k with electronic hydraulic turrets still intact .

That means we can fit them with cheaper but still very effective HMG and 40mm Grenade launchers from Ukraine. Then retrofit FLIR and target acquisition software. You are good to go .

What do you think will happen to the entire arena of conflict in the North if you immediately commit 1500 armoured MRAP type fighting vehicles.

In the first instance , taking out technicals will be routine. It means you go off road and dont follow designated routes or roads. It means you drive at night without lights.You now have stealth with element of surprise. And the complete end of using soft skinned pick up trucks in a battle zone.

How much will all this cost a little above $110 million. Which would you rather be in s Toyota pickup or this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnfeEKOcC-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUGoxEcjZHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKdW9YDmVkc

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
#CION
#BREAKING:

Troops From Nigeria And Niger (MNJTF ) Neutralizes Several Bokoharam Insurgents, As Bunkers And Equipment In Mallam Fatori Axis Towards The Fringes Of Lake Chad.

Scores Of Insurgents Were Eliminated While Some Arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
HMOD CHARGES NEWLY PROMOTED GENERALS ON LOYALTY AND PROFESSIONALISM…Urges them to restore peace and security in the country

The Honourable Minister of Defence (HMOD) Major General Bashir Magashi(rtd) has charged newly promoted senior officers of the Nigerian Army (NA) to discharge their duties professionally and remain loyal to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The HMOD made the remarks today 30 December 2021during the decoration of newly promoted Brig Gens to substantive rank of Major General and Colonels to the rank of Brigadier General at the Army Headquarters Command Officers' Mess 1, Asokoro, Abuja.
The HMOD, who was the Special Guest of Honour at the event, felicitated with the newly promoted senior officers, describing their elevation as a recognition for their diligence and selfless sacrifices individually and collectively to the Armed Forces of Nigeria and the nation in general.

He reminded the promoted senior officers of the enormous responsibilities that come with their promotion, adding that the country relied on their wealth of knowledge, character and professionalism to develop an enduring panacea that will completely defeat insurgency, banditry and other forms of criminality in the country.

The HMOD assured that the Federal Government will continue to support the NA, especially in the acquisition of military hardware to facilitate the conduct of its operations across the country.

Speaking at the investiture, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt Gen Faruk Yahaya charged the newly decorated senior officers to remain loyal to the President and constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He reminded them of the current security challenges and urged them to remain focused in their effort to ensure peace and security across the country.

He expressed appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari and for his strategic guidance and the confidence reposed in the NA and other security agencies.

One of the newly decorated senior officers, Major General Chijioke Onwunle, who spoke on behalf of all the decorated officers reaffirmed their unalloyed loyalty to the President, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Dignitaries that graced the occasion are the Honourable Minister of Defence, Maj Gen Bashir Magashi (rtd), Executive Governor of Edo State, His Excellency, Godwin Obaseki, Chairman Senate Committee on Army, Senator Ali Ndume, Chairman House Committee on Army Honourable Abdulrazak Namdas, the Speaker Kaduna State House of Assembly Rt Hon Ysuf Zailani, Nigerian Ambassador to the Republic of Benin, His Excellency Lt Gen Tukur Buratai (Rtd), Representatives of the Chiefs of Naval and Air Staff, President Nigerian Army Officers' Wives Association Mrs Salamatu Faruk Yahaya, serving and retired senior officers, Principal Staff Officers from Defence and Services Headquarters, amongst others.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
30 December 2021

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
SuperSixSeven:
Makes me sad to see that the NA is loosing the media war - ignoring public relations is an inexcusable mistake. ISWAP is currently controlling the narrative by showing proof of their operations while the NA is just releasing ready-made text statements over and over again. Why dont they understand that (high quality) content on social media is a essential tool in the 21st century?
Although I agree with you on NA being poor with media but ISWAP can only deceive unstable folks waiting for their news.

Zagazola and a good number of peeps on Twitter gave us pictures of NA dealing with Iswap at Buni Yadi

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Odunayaw:
[/b]Although I agree with you on NA being poor with media but ISWAP can only deceive unstable folks waiting for their news[b]

Zagazola and a good number of peeps on Twitter gave us pictures of NA dealing with Iswap at Buni Yadi
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Odunayaw:
Although I agree with you on NA being poor with media but ISWAP can only deceive unstable folks waiting for their news.
have

None of us care for ISWAP propaganda - I hope - but what is the Nigerian military doing? It shouldn't be left to the troops on the ground.
Exactly the same problem I have with the SANDF: were it not for Botswana and Lesotho, we'd have no idea what SAMIM is doing in Mozambique.

Even more of a responsibility for the Nigerian military to communicate more transparently and effectively, seeing it's fighting on home soil.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lurker4Long:

None of us care for ISWAP propaganda - I hope - but what is the Nigerian military doing? It shouldn't be left to the troops on the ground.
Exactly the same problem I have with the SANDF: were it not for Botswana and Lesotho, we'd have no idea what SAMIM is doing in Mozambique.

Even more of a responsibility for the Nigerian military to communicate more transparently and effectively, seeing it's fighting on home soil.
Honestly we've cried, begged, offered help, threatened the NA to be better. 7 years on NOTHING

Alas, we just make do with independent reporters

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Lurker4Long: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Odunayaw:
Honestly we've cried, begged, offered help, threatened the NA to be better. 7 years on NOTHING

Alas, we just make do with independent reporters

It is what it is, mate. How are things?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Lurker4Long:

I've said this before, the first CASUALTY of war is the TRUTH.

I actually don't care for anybody's propaganda but the truth . Citizens have a right to know what is going on, not a politically palatable version that suits the politicians narrative.

If we had independent news media given access to these areas of conflict, that would be the minimum requirement. But unfortunately we do not.

I don't trust our political player's and leaders . I don't trust our army , the same people who shot sorry murdered defenceless peaceful protestors on live TV. And had the audacity to deny it all. Such institutions cannot be trusted to tell the TRUTH.

The media we have is predominantly in the ownerships of the highly positioned political elite. These media houses pander to thier owners not the public interest. Although this is not unique to Nigeria, it's a question of degree.

We can not deny that our armed forces will be a reflection of the Nigerian situation and society. So Nepotism, favouritism, Godfatherism , Tribalism , religious discrimination will be alive and kicking. And of course corruption and mediocrity will always be on the menu of our armed forces to different degrees.

These components make it very difficult to have a very effective armed forces. The historical Psychologically make up of our armed forces is fraught with in-depth issues of contention. No wonder moral is low.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2021
komekn:

First of all having a RWS on a light skinned pick up truck is simply ridiculous and not the way to go.

You really need to have in the NA at least 1500 armoured vehicles ,that are mobile , resilient and fit for purpose.

A brand new Type 70 Toyota pick up truck ( soft skinned) military spec, will cost you about $60k . What's the lifecycle of this pick up after being hit a few times by the obligatory AK47 rounds Hard usage ,etc I really do not know.

However, I would procure used surplus equipment for a fraction of the cost, which is still relatively new and fit for purpose.

For example the M117, which is an MRAP type armoured vehicles. Which the Greeks got for a mere $70k with electronic hydraulic turrets still intact .

That means we can fit them with cheaper but still very effective HMG and 40mm Grenade launchers from Ukraine. Then retrofit FLIR and target acquisition software. You are good to go .

What do you think will happen to the entire arena of conflict in the North if you immediately commit 1500 armoured MRAP type fighting vehicles.

In the first instance , taking out technicals will be routine. It means you go off road and dont follow designated routes or roads. It means you drive at night without lights.You now have stealth with element of surprise. And the complete end of using soft skinned pick up trucks in a battle zone.

How much will all this cost a little above $110 million. Which would you rather be in s Toyota pickup or this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUGoxEcjZHg

I don goof make una no vex
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by keep2silent: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2021
komekn:

Wow, so it seems the manufacturer that offered FGN 1,300 multi function MRAP ISR IFV vehicles was very right with their mix, the pics the procurement staff showed had 25mm and 90mm gun. I am comparing with the Greek story photos you posted.

Those 1,300 game changers would have likely ended the open part of war in Nigeria, only suicide bombing will remain for CID, DSS, NSCDC to kill by growing superb intel.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Kogi State gets First Female Air Commodore .

Air Commodore Halima Musa was the only woman among the newly promoted senior officers by the Nigerian Airforce.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JOSCOFELIX: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2021
keep2silent:

Ahhh Broz, so its only media war NA lose? Broz see Nigeria losing the whole of itself as Nigerian nation.

Bandito boys now hold new territory in Niger State few 100 miles away from Aso Rock FCT, created their own mini state inside Niger State under a Bandit Governor ruling two dozen villages in 5 LGA whose INEC elected Local Government Chairmen pick race run.

That ISWAP assault force drives to war in complete ORBAT standard motorized platoon of Nigerian Army they built as a full size motorized infantry platoon of our Army vehicles including Dubai sardine can Isotrex Tom Tom APC. See why NA DShkM protected mobility stupidiity waste of dollars are called half useless for our threat level?

Their 105mm cannon looks padded underneath by recoil force shock absorbers, also many parts removed to reduce weight, and Italian Mod56 howitzer has natural low recoil short barrel so 4x4 truck can support firing.

ISWAP improvised an Infantry Fire Support Vehicle, Assault Gun, Tank Destroyer that can destroy any Nigerian Army vehicle except our six VT-4 MBT.

Sadly only failing ideas decide FGN procurement. Better ideas are deleted. Even if its just the alleged 1,300 MRAP ISR IFV triple role on loan, cant PMB smartly avoid ending his 3,000 days in office in shame of guerillas defeat a general?

Nigerian Army only repels attackers, like NA is now a mosquito repellant?
oga i humbly say to you ,you are a lie. They is no 1300 mrap offer to nigeria on loan or gift. Stop lying in this thread. You lying aabout Niger state go and ask what naf ground unit NA have being doing in niger state. ASK AND STOP LYINIG

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2021
bidexiii:
#CION
#BREAKING:

Troops From Nigeria And Niger (MNJTF ) Neutralizes Several Bokoharam Insurgents, As Bunkers And Equipment In Mallam Fatori Axis Towards The Fringes Of Lake Chad.

Scores Of Insurgents Were Eliminated While Some Arrested.

More

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Troops of 73 battalion headed by Lt Col. Yakubu and a CJTF Commander Joint Task Force, conducted clearance OP. Around Mulai, Katapilan, Jeriya, Kulakumu, Duwari, and Katapilan Bimi. They located area used by ISWAP to fired rockets targeting Maiduguri Air Base.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2021
bidexiii:
Troops of 73 battalion headed by Lt Col. Yakubu and a CJTF Commander Joint Task Force, conducted clearance OP. Around Mulai, Katapilan, Jeriya, Kulakumu, Duwari, and Katapilan Bimi. They located area used by ISWAP to fired rockets targeting Maiduguri Air Base.

More

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2021
OPERATION TACAUD
FROLINAT jeep-mounted 106 mm recoil-less rifle captured in Ati-Jeddah area Chad during the May 1978 battles, Tchad .

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Chadian Army SOF during FLINT LOCK exercises this year.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Lurker4Long:

It is what it is, mate. How are things?
I'm good brother. How's the weather over there? Over here, our harmattan that gives us a feel of "the abroad" has probably been kidnapped because Christmas has been so hot grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2021
bidexiii:

More
This is good! Those rockets have harassed Maiduguri gan

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by keep2silent: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2021
JOSCOFELIX:
oga i humbly say to you ,you are a lie. They is no 1300 mrap offer to nigeria on loan or gift. Stop lying in this thread. You lying aabout Niger state go and ask what naf ground unit NA have being doing in niger state. ASK AND STOP LYINIG

You are humbly ignorant o grin

You think you know all about all of Nigerian Government, all procurement files, all official documents in all agencies, all activities, all plans in Nigerian civil service? No way.

You claim to have special intel but you don't even know publicly available information like Niger State. Very funny.

Here is proof of what I said about Niger State where Bandits hold territory now.

"Niger Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello, confirmed that Boko Haram terrorists have seized a territory in Kaure village in Shiroro Loca Government Area and have hoisted it flag there.

Kaure is 2 hours by road to Abuja. According to him, no fewer than 50 communities across the two local government areas have fallen under the Boko Haram control."

"The Secretary to the state government, Ahmed Matane, raised the alarn at a press conference in Minna on Tuesday.

Mr Matane said armed bandits were aligning with insurgents to indoctrinate residents in some communities in Shiroro Local Government Area."

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-takes-over-50-niger-villages-hoists-flag/

I go back to silence and wish you all Happy New year on the forum. Well done everybody.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Roan77: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
keep2silent:

You are humbly ignorant o grin

You think you know all about all of Nigerian Government, all procurement files, all official documents in all agencies, all activities, all plans in Nigerian civil service? No way.

You claim to have special intel but you don't even know publicly available information like Niger State. Very funny.

Here is proof of what I said about Niger State where Bandits hold territory now.

"Niger Governor, Abubakar Sani Bello, confirmed that Boko Haram terrorists have seized a territory in Kaure village in Shiroro Loca Government Area and have hoisted it flag there.

Kaure is 2 hours by road to Abuja. According to him, no fewer than 50 communities across the two local government areas have fallen under the Boko Haram control."

"The Secretary to the state government, Ahmed Matane, raised the alarn at a press conference in Minna on Tuesday.

Mr Matane said armed bandits were aligning with insurgents to indoctrinate residents in some communities in Shiroro Local Government Area."

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/boko-haram-takes-over-50-niger-villages-hoists-flag/

I go back to silence and wish you all Happy New year on the forum. Well done everybody.

Outdated news, next please.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MAN1960ii: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Roan77:

Thank you my brother... I don't know how some people think something that happened months and some weeks ago they want it to remain the same.
Ok the Governor came out publicly to say there are terrorist in some communities in his state and some people here expect the situation to be the same today, the military is active and the top military brace will look into the governor's statement and then make subsequent deployment of troops to those affected communities..

STOP COMING HERE TO SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

The way they say things is as if there is no Government in the contry, so you are telling me since this news came out those communities have not seen security personnel's in their community.. ENEMIES of the STATE always happy to hear BAD news

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by keep2silent: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Roan77:

What Secretary to Niger State Government said 4 weeks ago is outdated? You personally went there to kill them off and clear away all Boko Haram and Bandit camps and infiltrated villages abi ?

Go spend holiday in Niger Bandit zone if you dare grin

Comedian

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by keep2silent: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
MAN1960ii:

Thank you my brother... I don't know how some people think something that happened months and some weeks ago they want it to remain the same.
Ok the Governor came out publicly to say there are terrorist in some communities in his state and some people here expect the situation to be the same today, the military is active and the top military brace will look into the governor's statement and then make subsequent deployment of troops to those affected communities..

STOP COMING HERE TO SAY WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW

The way they say things is as if there is no Government in the contry, so you are telling me since this news came out those communities have not seen security personnel's in their community.. ENEMIES of the STATE always happy to hear BAD news

Here is a December 14th report, today is December 31st.

"The Council Chairman of Mashegu, Alh. Alhassan Isah Mazakuka said victims who sustained injury in the attack are receiving treatment.

Mazakuka, Adogon Malam, Kulho among other communities in Mashegu LGA have been experiencing series of banditry attacks that have led to the death of many. Just last week, scores were feared dead."

You know Niger security situation better than Niger State Governor and Council Chairman reporting series of attacks in present continuous tense if you understand English.

Shay you have cleared all Bandits and Insurgents out of Niger State since those 16 days ago.

I dont insult anybody, but using English Language not meaning any insults, I say you and him are just fooling yourselves on Niger Banditry while Niger Government officials say you are wrong.

I leave you alone, I won't waste my time. Keeping silent is better

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
keep2silent:

Here is a December 14th report, today is December 31st.

"The Council Chairman of Mashegu, Alh. Alhassan Isah Mazakuka said victims who sustained injury in the attack are receiving treatment.

Mazakuka, Adogon Malam, Kulho among other communities in Mashegu LGA have been experiencing series of banditry attacks that have led to the death of many. Just last week, scores were feared dead."

You know Niger security situation better than Niger State Governor and Council Chairman reporting series of attacks in present continuous tense if you understand English.

Shay you have cleared all Bandits and Insurgents out of Niger State since those 16 days ago.

I dont insult anybody, but using English Language not meaning any insults, I say you and him are just fooling yourselves on Niger Banditry while Niger Government officials say you are wrong.

I leave you alone, I won't waste my time. Keeping silent is better
I thought this argument was about communities under Bokoharam Control and not banditry

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
bidexiii:
Kogi State gets First Female Air Commodore .

Air Commodore Halima Musa was the only woman among the newly promoted senior officers by the Nigerian Airforce.

We have combatants fighting for thier very lives some have even died. We lack equipment and manpower.

Boko , ISWAP and their affiliates are taking over territory we are fighting an existential war on multiple fronts.

We have Russian expansionism outside of our external borders . France had very unwisely departed from Mali ( after Russian disinformation campaign) making it a defacto launch pad for the West African sub regions Islamic jihadists.

Islamic jihadists have now gone into hitherto very peaceful countries like Ghana Togo, Benin and Cote d'Ivoire and what are we doing.

We have major issues our CASUALTY rate is off the scale and we are not winning this war. The country is in its worse state of insecurity since it's birth.

And you are posting pictures of top brass on s social jamboree.

It's DISSAPOINTING.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
tutudesz:

I thought this argument was about communities under Bokoharam Control and not banditry

What's the difference between banditry and Islamic jihadists please❓❓

They have different namrs but the outcomes are exactly the same, bloody murderous killing of innocent civilians .With rape, kidnap, Forced conscription, extortion taxes, etc

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
komekn:

We have combatants fighting for thier very lives some have even died. We lack equipment and manpower.

Boko , ISWAP and their affiliates are taking over territory we are fighting an existential war on multiple fronts.

We have Russian expansionism outside of our external borders . France had very unwisely departed from Mali ( after Russian disinformation campaign) making it a defacto launch pad for the West African sub regions Islamic jihadists.

Islamic jihadists have now gone into hitherto very peaceful countries like Ghana Togo, Benin and Cote d'Ivoire and what are we doing.

We have major issues our CASUALTY rate is off the scale and we are not winning this war. The country is in its worse state of insecurity since it's birth.

And you are posting pictures of top brass on s social jamboree.

It's DISSAPOINTING.

Has long has its military related, dude no be me spoil Nigeria.
Go hug a transformer for all I care !!!

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Screen grabs of Ak Alfa versions !

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2022
bidexiii:
Screen grabs of Ak Alfa versions !

Does this mean the beryl performed poorly?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2022
youghs:

Does this mean the beryl performed poorly?

We've purchased these rifles long ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.