Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3026559 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
slimthugchimee2:

Or the chat has moved to another place

Which place , because trying to keep anonymity with Telegram may prove problematic.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ProfCaspian: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2021
komekn:

Which place , because trying to keep anonymity with Telegram may prove problematic.
I will be providing content for this thread from now on, since the main guys have decided to abandon it. However, I'll not post only on African conflict zones, but other hotspots in ME and around the world, as well as their training sessions. Others with INTEL can drop too. This thread won't fizzle out.

Antagonism is allowed, unlike before cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
ProfCaspian:
I will be providing content for this thread from now on, since the main guys have decided to abandon it. However, I'll not post only on African conflict zones, but other hotspots in ME and around the world, as well as their training sessions. Others with INTEL can drop too. This thread won't fizzle out.

Nice One Bro.

Fully Supported cool

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Drefaithful(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
ProfCaspian:

Something like that, we can't all move to telegram. there are a lot of intel that one will easily share here, but be skeptical to do so in the telrgram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2021
ProfCaspian:

finally Joy returns Kabe1 please remember us too grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
ProfCaspian:

This thread cannot fizzle out, it's just for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
ISWAP launching projectiles into Maiduguri City shocked shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
ISWAP launching projectiles into Maiduguri City shocked shocked
yeah...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
I watched a video a few days ago.

And a whole community was taken over by Bandits, cultists and criminals.

I am not talking of a small village, but a community town somehow in Imo state. There were 4 storey buildings it could easily be a LGA head quarters.

And these devilish criminals were actually cooking and eating people practising cannibalism. They had kidnapped traditional ruler's and had a a fleet of cars stolen from to thier victims.

It was gory and horrifying, but this it seemed had been going on for months on end the entire community was deserted and a complete ghost town.

Now I know the people will have reported this matter to the police. But these deranged criminald were allowed to thrive without response from the police for months on end.

How can this be HAPPENING

The governor actually came to the community in company of the Army ,DSS, Navy , Police, etc

It was reported the order was given to kidnap and kill the traditional ruler's by Nnamdi of IPOB. How true I really do not know.

But my concern is that has the SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE collapsed because that's what this is complete failure of government to provide security it's the hallmark of a failing state.

What's is GOING ON.❓❓❓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyRt622l60k

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
COMMANDER CORPS OF ARTILLERY TASKS GRADUANDS ON PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT

The Commander Corps of Artillery Major General Tari-Timiye Gagariga has tasked fresh Graduands of the Nigerian Army Training Center to always maintain high professional standards in their conduct during operations. CCA gave the advice on Thursday 23 December, 2021 in Kontagora during the graduation ceremony of 288 officers and men of the Nigerian Army who had undergone training on Basic Camel MRAP and APC EQ Series Vehicle Course.

The Commander Corps of Artillery who was the Special Guest of Honour at the event was represented by the Chief of Staff, Headquarters Nigerian Army Corps of Artillery, Brigadier General Lebonsina Lebo, stated that the continuous emergence of the asymmetric threats which appears majorly in the form of terrorism and insurgency and being perpetrated by criminals across the country makes the Training more relevant at this time. Major General Gagariga therefore charged the outgoing trainees to do everything possible to sustain the knowledge acquired during the training.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Commander Nigerian Army Training Center, Major General Oluyinka Soyele explained that the training covered wide range of sensitive and strategic operations, saying that the exercise will go a long way in enhancing professional capacities and duties of the graduands when eventually deployed for operations.

The Commander thanked the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya for the support to the Center. Stressing that success in the conduct of the training would not have been possible without his support.

In his speech, the Chief of Training, (Army) Major General Abdulsalami Ibrahim, represented by Brigadier General Aminu Usman stated that the just concluded training of selected Nigerian Army personnel which is a collaborative partnership between Nigerian and Chinese Government, with Nigerian Army Training Center as host institution, is aimed at effective drive and maintainance of the newly acquired platforms.

Major General Abdulsalami Ibrahim explained that the newly procured Camel Mine Resistance Anti Ambush Protector (MRAP) and Armour Personnel Carriers Multi-Functional EQ Series were acquired to ehance better performance for the Troops against insurgence and other forms of security challenges in the country, charging the Troops not to relent until criminals under any guise are flushed out of the country.

He congratulated the graduands for the successful completion of the special training and urged them to be law abiding citizens with high sense of Professionalism and to conscientiously imbibe maintainance culture on the equipments.

The Chief of Training expressed his appreciation to the Commander Nigerian Army Training Center, Director Soldiers Professional Training Directorate, and all the instructors and supporting Staff of the Center, specially commending the Chinese partners for their wonderful contributions to the success of the Course.

In his vote of thanks, the Head of Foreign Partners Mr Tang Tian appreciated the Commander, students, the leadership of the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Government for given him and his company the opportunity to serve, saying that the collaboration will go a long way in fostering better relationships between Nigeria and China.

High point of the occasion was the colourful presentation of certificate and award to the only participating female soldier, while motorcycles were presented to instructors who distinguished themselves during the Training exercise.

BABATUNDE ZUBAIRU
Captain
Assistant Director Army Public Relations NATRAC
23 Dec 21

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
With all the recent developments in the military, I pray there will be continuity with the coming of nmthe next government. 10-15 years of steady development of capacity and purchasing of equipment and there will be stability across the country. But it is important that the police force and other law enforcement agencies are not left out, else, all the efforts will amount to nothing.

As for the airforce, I hope that they can have near 24/7 over watch of the entire country with satellites and drones within the next few years. This will require massive investment in the airforce.
As for the navy, they've almost achieved their goal of coastal security, only a few more chokepoints to block off and they can control everything that enters and leaves the country. Then they can start focusing on being a true blue water navy.

The army still has a long way to go, there might be a need for change in structure, trainings, and doctrines. Massive procurement of modern land systems, from heavy and light tanks to AFVs, ATVs, IFVs, UGVs, artilleries and mortars, amphibious vehicles, more APCs and MRAPs, more logistic vehicles, mine clearing vehicles, mine laying vehicles, radars, air defense systems, long range missile capabilities, engineering equipments, communications equipment etc having the capacity to be able to project unequaled force anywhere within the country. Having quick reaction teams to respond to security threats within short periods of time in every state and so on.

The intelligence community should also look towards deepening intelligence gathering

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Is there any reason why the Navy hasn’t built a very big base in Lake Chad Baga axis?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
bidexiii:
COMMANDER CORPS OF ARTILLERY TASKS GRADUANDS ON PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT

The Commander Corps of Artillery Major General Tari-Timiye Gagariga has tasked fresh Graduands of the Nigerian Army Training Center to always maintain high professional standards in their conduct during operations. CCA gave the advice on Thursday 23 December, 2021 in Kontagora during the graduation ceremony of 288 officers and men of the Nigerian Army who had undergone training on Basic Camel MRAP and APC EQ Series Vehicle Course.

The Commander Corps of Artillery who was the Special Guest of Honour at the event was represented by the Chief of Staff, Headquarters Nigerian Army Corps of Artillery, Brigadier General Lebonsina Lebo, stated that the continuous emergence of the asymmetric threats which appears majorly in the form of terrorism and insurgency and being perpetrated by criminals across the country makes the Training more relevant at this time. Major General Gagariga therefore charged the outgoing trainees to do everything possible to sustain the knowledge acquired during the training.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Commander Nigerian Army Training Center, Major General Oluyinka Soyele explained that the training covered wide range of sensitive and strategic operations, saying that the exercise will go a long way in enhancing professional capacities and duties of the graduands when eventually deployed for operations.

The Commander thanked the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya for the support to the Center. Stressing that success in the conduct of the training would not have been possible without his support.

In his speech, the Chief of Training, (Army) Major General Abdulsalami Ibrahim, represented by Brigadier General Aminu Usman stated that the just concluded training of selected Nigerian Army personnel which is a collaborative partnership between Nigerian and Chinese Government, with Nigerian Army Training Center as host institution, is aimed at effective drive and maintainance of the newly acquired platforms.

Major General Abdulsalami Ibrahim explained that the newly procured Camel Mine Resistance Anti Ambush Protector (MRAP) and Armour Personnel Carriers Multi-Functional EQ Series were acquired to ehance better performance for the Troops against insurgence and other forms of security challenges in the country, charging the Troops not to relent until criminals under any guise are flushed out of the country.

He congratulated the graduands for the successful completion of the special training and urged them to be law abiding citizens with high sense of Professionalism and to conscientiously imbibe maintainance culture on the equipments.

The Chief of Training expressed his appreciation to the Commander Nigerian Army Training Center, Director Soldiers Professional Training Directorate, and all the instructors and supporting Staff of the Center, specially commending the Chinese partners for their wonderful contributions to the success of the Course.

In his vote of thanks, the Head of Foreign Partners Mr Tang Tian appreciated the Commander, students, the leadership of the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Government for given him and his company the opportunity to serve, saying that the collaboration will go a long way in fostering better relationships between Nigeria and China.

High point of the occasion was the colourful presentation of certificate and award to the only participating female soldier, while motorcycles were presented to instructors who distinguished themselves during the Training exercise.

BABATUNDE ZUBAIRU
Captain
Assistant Director Army Public Relations NATRAC
23 Dec 21

Having a tin box with a mounted HMG is not necessarily going to give you overriding superiority.

The basic weaponry on our armoured vehicles should be RWS with either a Grenade launcher and or HMG.

We need to up the game.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Our lack of forward thinking and strategic plans both regional and sub regional , is really a huge disadvantage.

Wagner group have moved into Mali and will unscrupulously uphold this bunch of not exactly popular military coup potters running the country.

This has implications for us. Our backyard is going to be a front for geopolitical positioning by the USA and NATO and China/ Russian on the other side.

A new cold war is looming and we have no plan .

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2021
komekn:
Our lack of forward thinking and strategic plans both regional and sub regional , is really a huge disadvantage.

Wagner group have moved into Mali and will unscrupulously uphold this bunch of not exactly popular military coup potters running the country.

This has implications for us. Our backyard is going to be a front for geopolitical positioning by the USA and NATO and China/ Russian on the other side.

You're right on this. With the right amount, some rogue personnel of these PMCs will deliver anti aircraft weaponry to the various rebels and jihadists within the Sahara.
Our intelligence community have their work cut out.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Is there any reason why the Navy hasn’t built a very big base in Lake Chad Baga axis?
Yes money...Big Money.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
komekn:

Also China is going to build a military base in Equatorial Guinea.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3159253/how-equatorial-guinea-became-backdrop-china-us-rivalry

The truth is we have no significant military answer to the power play of the east and west looming in Africa. We can only strengthen our position once we maintain a powerful economy. Diplomacy is the only tool at our hands at the moment to take advantage of the growing interest in the West_African subregion.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
#Northeast
#NA
#CION

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by willybaby(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
bidexiii:
#Northeast
#NA
#CION
nice one, in years gone by the NE theatre was dominated with pics showing our troops on inosson and Toyota light skin trucks, slowly we see more of MRAPs and APCs slowly I hope we see pics of our MRAPs fitted with atleast RCWs and 22mms.. slow but steady we making progress

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MAN1960ii: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2021
This week two different teams from the Nigerian defense headquarter has paid visit to Turkey for military acquisition

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2021
BabaJide Otitoju just posted pics of A29 ST �photo confirmation of the Super Tucano deployment to Maiduguri.

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2021
More...

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Some A29 with FLIR POD

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2021
New babies at the N.E

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:20am On Dec 26, 2021
[/b]Viewers Discretion: Some ISWAP terrorists barbecued after Super Tukano.. dance hall party.

The video was a continuation of the first one for people doubting it did not happen[b]

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1474701327494258693?t=9fL4PuA9JxfII7ZEsIjp6g&s=19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2021
bidexiii:

[/b]Viewers Discretion: Some ISWAP terrorists barbecued after Super Tukano.. dance hall party.

The video was a continuation of the first one for people doubting it did not happen[b]

https://twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1474701327494258693?t=9fL4PuA9JxfII7ZEsIjp6g&s=19
Xmas barbecue grin

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Xmas barbecue grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by PROVERBZ(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omo super tocano be doing things ooo.
Looking at the plane u would assume it's rubbish but the pictures I have been a seeing on twitter of its hand work in making barbecue is just beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
TROOPS ARREST NOTORIOUS IPOB/ESN LEADER, RECOVER ARM, AMMO IN ENUGU

Troops of 82 Division Nigerian Army(NA) in conjunction with other security agencies while conducting Exercise GOLDEN DAWN have arrested one Godwin Nnamdi, a notorious leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) and Eastern Security Network(ESN) in Nkanu East Local Government Area. The IPOB leader was arrested during joint clearance operations at a camp suspected to be the fortress of IPOB/ESN elements located at Akpowfu Forest in Nkanu East Local Government Area of Enugu State, on Saturday 25 December 2021.

During the clearance operation, troops engaged the dissidents in a fire fight compelling them to take to their heels, leading to the arrest of their leader.

Troops recovered various items including one AK 47 rifle, one magazine containing 21 rounds of 7. 62 mm Special, one handset amongst others.

The Chief of Army Staff(COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya while commending troops for the successes recorded thus far, charged them to comb and clear all suspected hideouts of criminal elements in their Area of Responsibility.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
26 December 2021

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
#J U B I L A T I O N!

There's wide jubilation in Buni Yadi, Yobe State today as men of the Nigerian Army dealt heavy and devastating blow on Boko Haram buzzards today, Boxing Day.

Nigeria shall triumph against all odds

#ThankASoldierToday

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kenpaul0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.