Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3048970 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Covert1:
SitRep: Gentlemen, The Offensive

DESTRUCTION OF ISWAP CALIPHATE

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday said troops have neutralised terrorists and destroyed the “purported ISWAP Caliphate”.

It said this was done by troops of 401 Special Forces Brigade in conjunction with 19 Brigade Baga while on offensive clearance operations between Cross Kauwa and Gudumbali in Borno State on Tuesday.

“BREAKING: Gallant Troops of 401 Special Forces Brigade in conjunction with 19 Brigade Baga while on offensive clearance operations between Cross Kauwa & Gudumbali in Borno State yesterday 25 Jan 2022 neutralised terrorists and destroyed the purported ISWAP Caliphate. Details Later

“Additionally, in the early hours of today 26 January 2022, troops of 25 Task Force Brigade Damboa, Borno State, destroyed and burnt identified Boko Haram/ISWAP Night Market at Gumsuri,” a statement on the official Facebook page of the Nigerian Army read.
cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Covert1:
SitRep: Gentlemen, The Offensive

DESTRUCTION OF ISWAP CALIPHATE

The Nigerian Army on Wednesday said troops have neutralised terrorists and destroyed the “purported ISWAP Caliphate”.

It said this was done by troops of 401 Special Forces Brigade in conjunction with 19 Brigade Baga while on offensive clearance operations between Cross Kauwa and Gudumbali in Borno State on Tuesday.

“BREAKING: Gallant Troops of 401 Special Forces Brigade in conjunction with 19 Brigade Baga while on offensive clearance operations between Cross Kauwa & Gudumbali in Borno State yesterday 25 Jan 2022 neutralised terrorists and destroyed the purported ISWAP Caliphate. Details Later

“Additionally, in the early hours of today 26 January 2022, troops of 25 Task Force Brigade Damboa, Borno State, destroyed and burnt identified Boko Haram/ISWAP Night Market at Gumsuri,” a statement on the official Facebook page of the Nigerian Army read.

More operational pictures

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Multi-caliber rifle ORSIS-F17

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by walemoney007(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Valkrie:

Oga the army is the only institution holding this country together now and even at that dying needlessly in this war brought by the politicians...the polarity in the country is all hand work of the politicians...what we need now is peace and safety and we can never get that under this democracy we are currently practicing....!! The army unlike the politicians have just one color and which is green and that alone would go a long way to curb most if not all of these troubles plaguing this country....!!!
Military taking over will lead to anarchy all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SuperSixSeven: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
walemoney007:
Military taking over will lead to anarchy all over Nigeria.

A coup will throw us back into the dark Abacha ages we are still recovering from.

Never again.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
SuperSixSeven:

A coup will throw us back into the dark Abacha ages we are still recovering from.

Never again.

Is the current situation of the country not worse than the so called dark abacha ages.

What exactly is Nigerian government doing for its people....

Please tell me.

The only thing the common Nigerian is asking for is just peace. The politicians and govt official can loot as much as they like, the common man don't care. All we need is just peace for us to carry on our business and sleep at night with two eyes. And during the dark abacha ages, apart from political opposition that are been hunted, I didn't see how abacha's regime disturbed the peace of the common man.

But just check out, currently one can't travel to the next state without been scared of kidnappers. In fact, you can even be in your home and still be kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rich4god:

Is the current situation of the country not worse than the so called dark abacha ages.

Please tell me.

The only thing the common Nigerian is asking for is just peace. The politicians and govt official can loot as much as they like, the common man don't care. All we need is just peace for us to carry on our business and sleep at night with two eyes. And during the dark abacha ages, apart from political opposition that are been hunted, I didn't see how abacha's regime disturbed the peace of the common man.

But just check out, currently one can't travel to the next state without been scared of kidnappers. In fact, you can even be in your home and still be kidnapped.
All this one is your opinion and not popular opinion.

And I'm still traveling without being scared of kidnappers. Stop blanket statements

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Odunayaw:
All this one is your opinion and not popular opinion.

And I'm still traveling without being scared of kidnappers. Stop blanket statements

So you are saying all the kidnappings happening in this country is fairytale.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2022
January 27 bring back some bittersweet memories grin

I was ironing my uniform and my sisters, when I heard a huge blast and I ran down to check what was happening O!

When I saw my neighbor a Brig Gen shouting that his children and wife should come ouside shocked i went inside to call my sisters and my senior brother, grabbed the New N500 note my uncle gave me angry (Mumsi went for NAOWA Function, has per PRO)

My classmate,her brother, Mom and their neighbor (5) were in front of my street (Obj Road) undecided when we saw a army Range Rover speeding, 4 soldiers came out and straight to the fence shocked started breaking it undecided the next thing was boom!! boom!! boom!! Boom!!

The look on some Officers face was priceless tongue, they were asking if it's was a coup 5 soldiers were running toward us and one of the Officers asked what was happening, Oga na fire near storage shocked

The officers shouted we should jump the fence into Onigbongbo and leave the area before the situation gets out of hand Has we were lining up, the blast sound increased and everything went out of control so fast cry

My family (4) my classmate family (3) their neighbor (5) ran from Maryland to 3rd Mainland Bridge, were we charter a bus to Ikoyi. We were still hearing the blast and vibration shocked the sky was red, we could not sleep that night.

Unfortunately no single life was lost inside the barrack shocked, that was not the case for those outside cry

Am very grateful to God that the blast happened on Sunday and not monday, because the death toll would've been close to 50,000.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Armalite M4 pattern rifle in the hands of a DSS close protection operator

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Female MOPOL SPU operative deployed with unidentified shotgun type weapon

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaddyGoo: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
The trench coat again.

This time worn by a male blue beret of the SPU, MOPOL Nigeria Police Force.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
DaddyGoo:

Riot gun/tear gas gun. If you NPF well you should be able to easily ID the weapon

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:
January 27 bring back some bittersweet memories grin

I was ironing my uniform and my sisters, when I heard a huge blast and I ran down to check what was happening O!

When I saw my neighbor a Brig Gen shouting that his children and wife should come ouside shocked i went inside to call my sisters and my senior brother, grabbed the New N500 note my uncle gave me angry (Mumsi went for NAOWA Function, has per PRO)

My classmate,her brother, Mom and their neighbor (5) were in front of my street (Obj Road) undecided when we saw a army Range Rover speeding, 4 soldiers came out and straight to the fence shocked started breaking it undecided the next thing was boom!! boom!! boom!! Boom!!

The look on some Officers face was priceless tongue, they were asking if it's was a coup 5 soldiers were running toward us and one of the Officers asked what was happening, Oga na fire near storage shocked

The officers shouted we should jump the fence into Onigbongbo and leave the area before the situation gets out of hand Has we were lining up, the blast sound increased and everything went out of control so fast cry

My family (4) my classmate family (3) their neighbor (5) ran from Maryland to 3rd Mainland Bridge, were we charter a bus to Ikoyi. We were still hearing the blast and vibration shocked the sky was red, we could not sleep that night.

Unfortunately no single life was lost inside the barrack shocked, that was not the case for those outside cry

Am very grateful to God that the blast happened on Sunday and not monday, because the death toll would've been close to 50,000.

I remember this day, I was in my house in navy town , a couple of sub-lt were in my house, they probably just passed out if NDA less than 3 years, and my curtains were flying up, with each explosion, they asked us to open all the doors and windows, it was then the curtains stopped flying about, and it was then I learnt if there's an explosion avoid enclosed spaces. Those guys would be Commodores anytime soon, if they aren't already.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Coolliot:

I remember this day, I was in my house in navy town , a couple of sub-lt were in my house, they probably just passed out if NDA less than 3 years, and my curtains were flying up, with each explosion, they asked us to open all the doors and windows, it was then the curtains stopped flying about, and it was then I learnt if there's an explosion avoid enclosed spaces. Those guys would be Commodores anytime soon, if they aren't already.
The vibration alone was terrible, I pity those staying close by.
When Ogomudia visited, he said "We just tasted the sounds of war and he pray we never experience the real thing"

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
DaddyGoo:
tear gas gun
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

The vibration alone was terrible, I pity those staying close by.
When Ogomudia visited, he said "We just tasted the sounds of war and he pray we never experience the real thing"

The ikeja blast would have been childs play, if the armoury depot, less that 2km from my house exploded....the biggest depot in west Africa and one of the largest in Africa....half of Lagos would have sunk. The ikeja bomb blast while a tragedy was also a Blessing in disguise, as it moved the relevant authorities to repair and upgrade dilapidated ammunition storages.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rich4god:

So you are saying all the kidnappings happening in this country is fairytale.
Rather you should stop the fairytale no one can travel anywhere without assurance of reaching there. That is in the class of market women exaggeration

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Odunayaw:
Rather you should stop the fairytale no one can travel anywhere without assurance of reaching there. That is in the class of market women exaggeration

Don't worry...

Am guessing you have a car ... If you are in South, drive from your place to Katsina/Zamfara through brinin gwari, let's knw when you will reach.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Coolliot:

The ikeja blast would have been childs play, if the armoury depot, less that 2km from my house exploded....the biggest depot in west Africa and one of the largest in Africa....half of Lagos would have sunk. The ikeja bomb blast while a tragedy was also a Blessing in disguise, as it moved the relevant authorities to repair and upgrade dilapidated ammunition storages.
Is it the one at Ojo barracks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

Is it the one at Ojo barracks

Yeah, near kirikiri
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rich4god:

Don't worry...

Am guessing you have a car ... If you are in South, drive from your place to Katsina/Zamfara through brinin gwari, let's knw when you will reach.
I'm in the north, I don't have a car yet. In fact I'm currently in Niger state one of the hottest beds of the madness.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Rich4god(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Odunayaw:
I'm in the north, I don't have a car yet. In fact I'm currently in Niger state one of the hottest beds of the madness.

One of the hottest bed of madness....

So you have finally agreed that there is a madness.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Coolliot:

Yeah, near kirikiri
That deport is very big O!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

That deport is very big O!

If e blow, bye bye to Lagos
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Coolliot:

If e blow, bye bye to Lagos
I not sure if the ammunition are much anymore, due to usage in Borno.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Coolliot: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

I not sure if the ammunition are much anymore, due to usage in Borno.

It's majorly navy ammunition, and you know navy is heavy ordinance...not grenade and mortars.....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tutudesz: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Coolliot:

It's majorly navy ammunition, and you know navy is heavy ordinance...not grenade and mortars.....
Yes shocked that means there are two storage deport in Ojo, the Army and Navy shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rich4god:

Please tell me.

No mind dem...let them be living in illusion...there eyes would soon be clear...let them tell that to those whose son are been slaughtered and their daughters raped before their eyes...let's them tell that to those whose houses and farms are been burnt....let them tell that to those who have suffered in the hands of kidnappers....!!! Fact is there is much we all can stomach before the bubble burst....!!!

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin

The man lost money or wetin? why e go drive through all that lol. Man, i don miss nairaland. Been a while
Rich4god:

Don't worry...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rich4god:

One of the hottest bed of madness....

So you have finally agreed that there is a madness.
You're still looking for chorus bro and e no de here walahi.

You saying you can't travel anywhere safely in Nigeria is low grade lamba.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.