Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3028112 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
sanctity454:
Finally
Really surprised at the level of access you got.

Nice job
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Odunayaw:
Really surprised at the level of access you got.

Nice job

Anything imo state I got access

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Odunayaw:
Just look at this sad

https://twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1544960622357528583?t=qfatsLduxHYCCGMjZLoWAg&s=08

Why are there never any footage or at least photos of these major events? Unless you have some fill free to post. There like reading legends in a book of a faraway place written by strangers. grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
AskiaHarem:

Why are there never any footage or at least photos of these major events? Unless you have some fill free to post. There like reading legends in a book of a faraway place written by strangers. grin
Surely there has to be some body with something better to say than this.

I'd wait

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
sanctity454:
Army Day celebration Owerri 22

Nice images mate

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Odunayaw:
Surely there has to be some body with something better to say than this.

I'd wait

Exposed wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2022
You people still haven't smelt the coffee. No heads will roll, the guys who masterminded the jailbreak aren't ipob guys. So, everything is fine. By the time the chief terrorist (Buhari) is done with this Nigeria, the terrorists would have gained more grounds in urban centers. God forbid this, but it is what it is. I have been observing the posts here all these years, and I can say this, most of the folks on this thread live in an alternate reality. You have a jihadist as your president for over 7 years, and y'all are here talking about the Army being patriotic. In the Nigeria of today, the Army is a tool for terrorism. They are terrorists. An army who goes to the southeast to kill innocent youths and burn the houses of hardworking Easterners, that's terrorism.

The other day, they killed morethan 30 soldiers in Niger state, do you see the Army going to Niger state to kill innocent northerners and burn their houses? NO.
sanctity454:

I was depressed seriously, heads really needs to roll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by aduragbemi00024: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Sorry its long but please read and understand very well.

I did a research on Proforce in the past and even recently infact their group name is Olakleen. The way they owe salaries to staffs CRAZY. Not a single staff is collecting his/her salary ontime leaving them to loans and defaults to all their creditors up and down they have very little Expatriate and guess what they owe them months on salaries. I was forced to write this because one of their top Expatriate resigned recently and he was owed erroneously in months before leaving that was what necessitated his resignation and went back to his country with his Family. If you are a good man or woman avoid this company. They paint themselves so bright in the outside world but enter and get the worse experience of your lifetime. 13th month bonus is not paid until another year or months if they care. Staffs benefits and entitlements those ones are under their feet ages before they get paid. Pension that one matter they owe it steadily until you resign and begin send them mails like I do before they pay. Infact salary has no date(s). Debts Debts and Debts is what all the staffs is doing and they all default in repayment and when salaries are paid all goes to debts even unending debts thats recycling. Can you imagine I made investigation background and non has received salary till today for a proclaimed structured and standard company. Are Ijebus really like this generally because the owner is an Ijebu Man and I hear they are not always wishing well anyone around them? You dont wish anyone around you well you change their destiny and to leave sef na wahala. For once please pay your staffs on or before month end do it for 6months or 12months and see how well your company will grow massively. Let your staffs be happy and see if they wont specially be praying for you. WICKED MAN. Staffs in the company are seriously hungry and struggling. Can you imagine no salary being paid on time for years not once before the month ends. I made investigation of staffs even those that have left the company for time past and yet they say same thing salary is headache and yet this man travels round the world. The company just exhibited in Eurosatory in France spending thousands of dollars only to no profitable reward please why cant you shift that money to the welfare of your staffs? In the history of your company pay your staffs ontime not spending all the money on personal debts as they have families depending on them. You recently sent off some of your staffs alot of them dont wish to come back again because of your BAD WAY.

They dont even pay benefits due to staffs, pension payment that one we cant even go that level because they dont pay monthly yet they deduct from staffs and refuse to pay only when they feel like same with salaries. You can work months and not get paid and yet they paint themselves in pride to the world to see while the staffs are seriously living in debts everytime and every month and they have serious inflows into their accounts oooo but would rather not spend it paying salaries to staffs.

I am so angry and I heard he's one of the right man sons of Daddy GO of RCCG infact they do so much to Daddy GO but would neglect his own staffs thats called eye service and he's a Redeem Pastor
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by davefurn: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
aduragbemi00024:
Sorry its long but please read and understand very well.

I did a research on Proforce in the past and even recently infact their group name is Olakleen. The way they owe salaries to staffs CRAZY. Not a single staff is collecting his/her salary ontime leaving them to loans and defaults to all their creditors up and down they have very little Expatriate and guess what they owe them months on salaries. I was forced to write this because one of their top Expatriate resigned recently and he was owed erroneously in months before leaving that was what necessitated his resignation and went back to his country with his Family. If you are a good man or woman avoid this company. They paint themselves so bright in the outside world but enter and get the worse experience of your lifetime. 13th month bonus is not paid until another year or months if they care. Staffs benefits and entitlements those ones are under their feet ages before they get paid. Pension that one matter they owe it steadily until you resign and begin send them mails like I do before they pay. Infact salary has no date(s). Debts Debts and Debts is what all the staffs is doing and they all default in repayment and when salaries are paid all goes to debts even unending debts thats recycling. Can you imagine I made investigation background and non has received salary till today for a proclaimed structured and standard company. Are Ijebus really like this generally because the owner is an Ijebu Man and I hear they are not always wishing well anyone around them? You dont wish anyone around you well you change their destiny and to leave sef na wahala. For once please pay your staffs on or before month end do it for 6months or 12months and see how well your company will grow massively. Let your staffs be happy and see if they wont specially be praying for you. WICKED MAN. Staffs in the company are seriously hungry and struggling. Can you imagine no salary being paid on time for years not once before the month ends. I made investigation of staffs even those that have left the company for time past and yet they say same thing salary is headache and yet this man travels round the world. The company just exhibited in Eurosatory in France spending thousands of dollars only to no profitable reward please why cant you shift that money to the welfare of your staffs? In the history of your company pay your staffs ontime not spending all the money on personal debts as they have families depending on them. You recently sent off some of your staffs alot of them dont wish to come back again because of your BAD WAY.

They dont even pay benefits due to staffs, pension payment that one we cant even go that level because they dont pay monthly yet they deduct from staffs and refuse to pay only when they feel like same with salaries. You can work months and not get paid and yet they paint themselves in pride to the world to see while the staffs are seriously living in debts everytime and every month and they have serious inflows into their accounts oooo but would rather not spend it paying salaries to staffs.

I am so angry and I heard he's one of the right man sons of Daddy GO of RCCG infact they do so much to Daddy GO but would neglect his own staffs thats called eye service and he's a Redeem Pastor
I understand your story but you should have posted atleast one or more proofs to your statement. If not it won't be taken seriously, any research work to back up your claims?..... Any documents or testimonials to prove anything?

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by aduragbemi00024: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2022
davefurn:

I understand your story but you should have posted atleast one or more proofs to your statement. If not it won't be taken seriously, any research work to back up your claims?..... Any documents or testimonials to prove anything?

Some facts dont need paper work or proofs. The company is in Ogun State make findings by applying for a post and here people speak if they have collected salaries or not when you apply and ask them more questions. You will be amazed at responses.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SU50: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
sanctity454:
NADCEL OWERRI 22 EXHIBITION

This looks like a version of our tsaigumi.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SU50: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
You people still haven't smelt the coffee. No heads will roll, the guys who masterminded the jailbreak aren't ipob guys. So, everything is fine. By the time the chief terrorist (Buhari) is done with this Nigeria, the terrorists would have gained more grounds in urban centers. God forbid this, but it is what it is. I have been observing the posts here all these years, and I can say this, most of the folks on this thread live in an alternate reality. You have a jihadist as your president for over 7 years, and y'all are here talking about the Army being patriotic. In the Nigeria of today, the Army is a tool for terrorism. They are terrorists. An army who goes to the southeast to kill innocent youths and burn the houses of hardworking Easterners, that's terrorism.

The other day, they killed morethan 30 soldiers in Niger state, do you see the Army going to Niger state to kill innocent northerners and burn their houses? NO.
I think you belong in the politics section where they discuss kwankwaso and peter Obi and who's got more structure. Shyte.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ObosiLandlord(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
bidexiii:
The Nigerian Military and the MNJTFOfficial friendly forces of Chad, Niger, and Cameroon are expected to seize ISWAP last few strongholds in the North-East over the next few weeks.

ISWAP may be completely pushed out of the Lake Chad.

https://twitter.com/ZagazolaMakama2/status/1528428756842385409?t=_WozRSyI_Q_n8S_31HcCeQ&s=19
Nah so
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
aduragbemi00024:

Some facts dont need paper work or proofs. The company is in Ogun State make findings by applying for a post and here people speak if they have collected salaries or not when you apply and ask them more questions. You will be amazed at responses.

grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
sanctity454:
NADCEL OWERRI 22 EXHIBITION
Bro, did you snap the Proforce Fury
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Odunayaw:
Bro, did you snap the Proforce Fury

Nope but I got this from proforce SM handle

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2022

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Proforce Nigeria PF viper, PF fury, Armoured land cruiser
And Ara MRAP model

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
NAF A-Jet Pilot

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
NAF A29 pilot

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Toju200:
Proforce Nigeria PF viper, PF fury, Armoured land cruiser
And Ara MRAP model

Nice photos @toju

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
#CION
#NA
#NW

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
OPERATION HADIN KAI: GENERAL CG MUSA LAUDS THEATRE TRAINING SCHOOL…Charge graduands to practicalise lessons learnt

The Joint Task Force (JTF) North East (NE) Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK) Theatre Training School has today, Monday, 11 July 2022, graduated 28 participants of In-Theatre Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV) Crewmen Refresher Course 1/2022.

The ceremony, which took place at Maimalari Cantonment Range, featured a demonstration of tank manoeuvring tactics and live firing by variants of battle tanks in the inventory of the Nigerian Army Armour Corps.

The Special Guest of Honour and the Theatre Commander JTF NE OPHK, Major General Christopher Musa, lauded the school's commitment to improving troops' proficiency in the operation of AFV.

While enjoining troops to practicalise every lesson learnt during the course, Gen Musa expressed high optimism about the ability of the military to put an end to the long lingering terrorism in the region.

Delivering the welcome address, the Theatre Training Officer (TTO), Brigadier General EO Oduyebo, disclosed that the students underwent a month of intensive refresher training on the maintenance, operation, functionality and minor repairs of AFVs. He also thanked the Theatre Commander for creating an enabling platform and environment for this kind of training in the theatre. "We will continue to remain grateful for your concern on troops' welfare and training packages", he added.

In attendance was the General Officer Commanding 7 Division NA/Commander Sector 1 OPHK, Maj Gen Waidi Shaibu; Component Commanders; Formations and Unit Commanders; Principal Staff Officers; Senior Officers, Instructors, Graduating Students and Troops of OPHK.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ecomog1990: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Dr. Obadiah Mailafia, an elder statesman from Kaduna State, also former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) deputy governor, says thousands of bandits armed with heavy machine guns and rocket propelled grenade launchers were brought into Nigeria in 2015 by powerful Northern people who wanted former President Goodluck Jonathan out of power.

In an interview with The Punch, on Thursday, Mailafia said those powerful individuals intended to deploy the bandits for war if Jonathan did not concede the 2015 presidential election.

When Jonathan conceded defeat to Buhari the bandits were no longer needed for the planned war, so they were abandoned.

To survive, these bandits started this nationwide robbing, raping, maiming, killing, looting, bombing, terrorizing, kidnapping of
innocent Nigerians.

https://www.thecable.ng/mailafia-bandits-brought-into-nigeria-by-people-who-wanted-jonathan-out-of-power

Okay now, when the bandits bombed Kaduna train and kidnapped passengers, they told new media that Nigerians should go and ask President Buhari about their agreement, so that the public can understand the reason they are destroying Nigeria.

We don go buy poisonous cobra for market carry am go house o.

Meanwhile as everywhere dey rough nown for Nigeria, our Immigration Service now uses GPMG o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ecomog1990: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Dr. Obadiah Mailafia, an elder statesman from Kaduna State, also former Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) deputy governor, says thousands of bandits armed with heavy machine guns and rocket propelled grenade launchers were brought into Nigeria in 2015 by powerful Northern people who wanted former President Goodluck Jonathan out of power.

In an interview with The Punch, on Thursday, Mailafia said those powerful individuals intended to deploy the bandits for war if Jonathan did not concede the 2015 presidential election.

When Jonathan conceded defeat to Buhari the bandits were no longer needed for the planned war, so they were abandoned.

To survive, these bandits started this nationwide robbing, raping, maiming, killing, looting, bombing, terrorizing, kidnapping of
innocent Nigerians.

https://www.thecable.ng/mailafia-bandits-brought-into-nigeria-by-people-who-wanted-jonathan-out-of-power

Okay now, when the bandits bombed Kaduna train and kidnapped passengers, they told new media that Nigerians should go and ask President Buhari about their agreement, so that the public can understand the reason they are destroying Nigeria.

Meanwhile as everywhere dey rough nown for Nigeria, our Immigration Service now uses bipod squad LMG o. This country don mess.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2022
HQ SECTOR 3 MNJTF RECEIVES EQUIPMENT AND LOGISTICS DONATED BY AU

The Force Commander (FC), Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), Major General Abdul Ibrahim has today Tuesday, 12 July 2022 handed over some African Union (AU) donated equipment and logistics to Commander Sector 3 OPHK/MNJTF, Maj Gen GM Mutkut at Maimalari Military Cantonment.

Maj Gen Ibrahim stated that the equipments which ranges from military trucks, water tanker, super mobile generators, anti-riot APCs, improvise explosive device equipments, tents, as well as Information and office equipment will no doubt improve and enhance the combat efficiency of the Sector.

The FC further disclosed that the donation was informed by his visit to the African Union Logistic Base in Douola, Cameroon where series of liaison and deliberation between the Headquarters Lake Chad Basin Commission, MNJTF and the AU was held.

The Theatre Commander Joint Task Force (JTF) North East (NE) Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK), Maj Gen Christopher Musa expressed delight in AU's effort to support the fight against terrorism in Nigeria. He added that the equipment will contribute immensely to the ongoing operations in the NE.

The Theatre Commander and the Force Commander further thanked the Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (Rtd), the Chief of Defence Staff and the Chief of Army Staff for their support in making the procurement and acquisition of the equipment possible.

Delivering the vote of thanks, the Commander, Sector 3 OPHK/MNJTF, Maj Gen Godwin Mutkut appreciated the Theatre Commander and the Force Commander for their leadership guidance and unending support to the sector. He promised that troops of Sector 3 will make good use of the equipment to neutralize the remaining scores of the muarading BHT/ISWAP terrorists in the region.

In attendance were the Theater Component Commanders, Theatre Logistics Commander Maj Gen EH Akpan, principal staff officers of the Theatre, senior officers of MNJTF, gallant troops of OPHK and MNJTF and members of the press.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:07am On Jul 13, 2022
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Concl...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ricodine: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2022
It's an old photo. Besides, they were drafted to JTF at the time, the reason they'd access to it.

ecomog1990:

innocent Nigerians.

Meanwhile as everywhere dey rough nown for Nigeria, our Immigration Service now uses bipod squad LMG o. This country don mess.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ecomog1990: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ricodine:

It's an old photo. Besides, they were drafted to JTF at the time, the reason they'd access to it.

Eh em em awa friendy, did the post say its today 2022 new photo?

How JTF? Look o in 2019, Nigeria Immigration Service launched new =N=145 million NIS FOB located in Daura specially to fight cross-border banditry, they own constitutional jurisdiction of border and cross-border ops more than any JTF, its JTF that came to meet NIS at home at borders and cross-borders, not that Nig Immigration was invited by JTF AFN component to come find new job at borders.

Immigration had LMG only at the time? What time? Mention date. See eh, roughly 18 months ago NIS began deployment of its own SOF trained immigration service special forces 2,000 men SF to specially fight Bandits across borders. NIS has a dedicated Combat Squad specially armed different from Regulars issued FAL, AKM, G3 etc.

Q 1. How old? Bikonu mention exact year of the photo sir. Pic is attached to 2015 event of Bandits invited to Nigeria start zanga zanga. Friend, is this old photo from our 1990 ECOMOG times?

Q 2. Access to it, NIS borrow JTF Army NA guns to do immigration work? So from whose armoury inventory was this LMG issued out?

Two easy questions for you to answer grin with small proof o, dear friend.

Hope weekend Sallah meat no run ya belle like my own cuz I over chop ram I dey message you from inside toilet nown grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.