Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3050499 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2016
A NA POSE WITH A CAMEROONIAN BERRETA ARX 160.a 7.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Where Presidency Says Other Chibok Girls May Be, As Boko Haram Last Camp Falls

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/24/presidency-says-chibok-girls-may-boko-haram-last-camp-falls/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2016
INSIDE NA VICKERS EAGLE MBT.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2016
MY GOODWILL MESSAGE TO TROOPS OF OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE ON THE SUCCESSFUL CAPTURE OF BOKO HARAM ENCLAVE IN SAMBISA FOREST

I am delighted at, and most proud of the gallant troops of the Nigerian Army, on receipt of the long-awaited and most gratifying news of the final crushing of Boko Haram terrorists in their last enclave in Sambisa Forest.

I want to use this opportunity to commend the determination, courage and resilience of troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE at finally entering and crushing the remnants of the Boko Haram insurgents at “Camp Zero”, which is located deep within the heart of Sambisa Forest.

I was told by the Chief of Army Staff that the Camp fell at about 1:35pm on Thursday, December 22, and that the terrorists are on the run, and no longer have a place to hide. I urge you to maintain the tempo by pursuing them and bringing them to justice.

I, therefore, call on all Nigerians to cooperate and support the Nigerian Armed Forces and other security agencies by providing useful information that will expose all the terrorists hiding among the populace.

Further efforts should be intensified to locate and free our remaining Chibok girls still in captivity.

May God be with them.

I also want to congratulate and commend the able leadership of the Nigerian Army in particular and indeed, that of the Armed Forces in general, for making this possible.

This, no doubt, will go a long way in improving the security situation not only in the North East, but the country in general.

But we must not let our guards down.

Once more, congratulations to our troops and all who, in one way or the other, contributed to this most commendable and momentous effort.

May the Almighty continue to be with you.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a most rewarding and peaceful Year 2017 ahead.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
December 24, 2016.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 25, 2016
bidexiii:
A NA POSE WITH A CAMEROONIAN BERRETA ARX 160.a 7.
Bidexiii I think that's clearly an IWI Galil, Cameroonian BIR are known to use them, plus look at the scope and bipod.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Bidexiii I think that's clearly an IWI Galil, Cameroonian BIR are known to use them, plus look at the scope and bipod.

Honestly they look almost the same.

Tnks mate.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
bidexiii:

Honestly they look almost the same.

Tnks mate.
Yeah man cool nice work you're doing here, all these pics of joint oops between Nigerian Force and Cameroon you've been posting lately has something to do with the fall of camp zero in Sambisa right ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Yeah man cool nice work you're doing here, all these pics of joint oops between Nigerian Force and Cameroon you've been posting lately has something to do with the fall of camp zero in Sambisa right ?

Yeap they are recent pictures taken days ago and are of camp zero in Sambisa.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jelal007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
bidexiii:

Yeap they are recent pictures taken days ago and are of camp zero in Sambisa.
Bro,what do we really know about this 'camp zero'? Let us know abeg.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
jelal007:

Much is not known about.

It was believe to be the HQ of BHT and it once used to house the kidnapped chibook girls. And presently it's the last strong hold of BHT in sambisa forest.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Tochex101(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
jelal007:
Omo no be only you oh, I'm also itching to know.
Been searching all day, our military too like suspense.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
#RANDOM

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Katyusha(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nawa for us o... The so called "Camp Zero" fell, yet no videos. Chai!! Only q handful photos.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sambisa what you get when u leave ungoverned spaces to exist.

Camp zero what you get for abandoning a military facility in an ungoverned area.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Katyusha:
Nawa for us o... The so called "Camp Zero" fell, yet no videos. Chai!! Only q handful photos.

grin shocked angry grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

It's like I am starting to like this Chinese IFV, the army has a requirement for such vehicle, they should not sit by and watch the Air Force and navy cuff new assets.
what Chinese IFV is this
we need a requirement for some (wish it was south African tho)..the btrs don't cut it at all

how about some license production *winks*
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
#SBSC

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Odunayaw:
what Chinese IFV is this
we need a requirement for some (wish it was south African tho)..the btrs don't cut it at all

how about some license production *winks*

We don't need any license let's invest in proforce that we already have and let's see what happens.

For the Defence ministry to av any license to produce IFV is a long thing, we r not that serious. cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
bidexiii:

We don't need any license let's invest in proforce that we already have and let's see what happens.

For the Defence ministry to av any license to produce IFV is a long thing, we r not that serious. cool
lol
what Chinese IFV is that tho
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Odunayaw:
lol
what Chinese IFV is that tho

U made mention on some license production, of IFV.........?

And I said let's invest and grow the proforce here in Nigeria.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Odunayaw:
news is served

www.thebreakingtimes.com/how-camp-zero-in-sambisa-forest-was-captured/

How true is these source....?

A white man captured inside sambisa forest.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
bidexiii:

U made mention on some license production, of IFV.........?
And I said let's invest and grow the proforce here in Nigeria.
oh I just threw of the license production as jara my main question was what IFV was behind d soldier in d pic jakepreshenko posted
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
#BATTLE FOR CAMP ZERO

A NA BIG FOOT MRAP BEING DESTROYED.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Odunayaw:
oh
I just threw of the license production as jara
my main question was what IFV was behind d soldier in d pic jakepreshenko posted

Honestly I asked the name of the IFV, like 3 weeks ago. Av forgotten the name.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
XMAS THINGS INSIDE SAMBISA

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
CAPTURED BHT FLAG

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
bidexiii:

How true is these source....?
A white man captured inside sambisa forest.
who knows our enemies were damn crooked

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.