Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3150982 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
More images.........

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Wadosky(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Thumbs up
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Nigeria Airforce gains ground against insurgents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtKJhVS0XMU
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2015
COAS joins soldiers in the frontlines to mopol bokoharam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoNVraGIrk
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2015
celeron40:
The Nigerian Army is heading for a logistics and training nightmare. We operate more than 6 different APC variants, with an additional 2 if the U.S deal goes through. What happened to standardization of equipment? How will the military train its Mechanised Infantry battalions if it keeps importing several equipment types?
Also, why does the Army use so many uniforms? I can count at least 5 camo patterns employed by troops at the frontlines. This is a professional army, not a militia! Why so many uniforms? The Army should indoctrinate the new camo pattern and phase out the other desert patterns apart from the woodland pattern.
The third issue is about why the Nigerian Army never releases any videos from the frontlines. The NTA has been woeful so far. Sending a pot-bellied reporter in Kaftan as defence reporter speaks volumes about the quality of management in the NTA. As far as I'm concerned, the NTA should be privatised or scrapped. If the Army was smart about the media aspect of this war, the 72MSF should have its own youtube channel! Its the best unit in the Nigerian Army so why not "sell" it? The Army has lost touch with the present and believes that Press conferences is what P.R is ALL about.

@ celeron seems like someone is reading our threads, watch the video of the Airforce posted on YouTube: the NTA reporter his in full gear /a proffesional military correspondence. grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
OPERATIONAL PICTURES

- 2nd picture are NA soldiers and behind them is a MIL-17

- 3rd picture is a NA army utility van that ran into an IED.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
bidexiii:

COAS joins soldiers in the frontlines to mopol bokoharam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpoNVraGIrk

What happened to discipline and military formality in the Nigeria army? Why all the bushman singing like some babana republic rebel outfit? Also, if we, as so-called Nigerian civilians, mean well for Nigeria, shouldn't we self-censor ourselves, be our own quality-control, if you will, before posting footage for the parousal of online international community.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
Litmus:

What happened to discipline and military formality in the Nigeria army? Why all the bushman singing like some babana republic rebel outfit? Also, if we, as so-called Nigerian civilians, mean well for Nigeria, shouldn't we self-censor ourselves, be our own quality-control, if you will, before posting footage for the parousal of online international community.

Nigerians are too fake or we like claiming what is not? What's wrong with soldiers jubilating . When you look at the end of the video when they where about to be a dressed there was orderliness and discipline and likewise other nigerian army videos whenever they are about to be a dressed! I think you are the bushman that came from the banana republic that has to be censored!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pictures from the Condon operation at Sandia, Kokakowa and Nyaleri villages

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rugged7(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Itz called a morale boost.
American soldiers sing and jubilate as well in front of T.V screens.
I am yet to see them being called bush men.
@ litmus, this negroid inferiority complex has to stop.
Would you prefer that they be depressed while trying to stop boko haram from shooting you dead in your sleep??
Have some respect for the men who fight and die so that people like you can insult them in this democracy.

Litmus:

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Possible Nigerian Air Force attack Helicopter.

The T-129 described as the Ferrari of Attack Helicopters is a light weight all weather, day and night modern Turkish attack Helicopter, capable of firing ATGMs, Guided and un-guided rockets, AAMs and a 20mm chin mounted gatlin gun.

Given the multiple comments by senior Air Force chiefs over the past months, and reports linking Nigeria with a possible order for the T-129, it would really be a delight to have them in our Air Force.

* That is, if America gives Turkey the "green light" to sell.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:33am On Aug 30, 2015
rugged7:
Itz called a morale boost.
American soldiers sing and jubilate as well in front of T.V screens.
I am yet to see them being called bush men.
@ litmus, this negroid inferiority complex has to stop.
Would you prefer that they be depressed while trying to stop boko haram from shooting you dead in your sleep??
Have some respect for the men who fight and die so that people like you can insult them in this democracy.

Be selective, go for quality not quantity. Post the appropriate.

You ask, 'Would I prefer that they be depressed while trying to stop boko haram' in that case why not post videos of them online making love.On the other hand, why not post vids of them massacring the enymy in a way that people could misunderstand and claim humanrights abuse. The point being, its not about what they do in private or in barracks or warfront but what people post.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2015
bidexiii:

Nigerians are too fake or we like claiming...

You probably mean Nigerians have culture that informs thire behaviour but you probably wouldn't understand what this means either ...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stillchris: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

Be selective, go for quality not quantity. Post the appropriate.

You ask, 'Would I prefer that they be depressed while trying to stop boko haram' in that case why not post videos of them online making love.On the other hand, why not post vids of them massacring the enymy in a way that people could misunderstand and claim humanrights abuse. The point being, its not about what they do in private or in barracks or warfront but what people post.

A legit complain would have been uniformity in camo.

Your assertion of them being bushmen because of the way they chose to celebrate their victory(which is typical with most Nigerian tribes) shows your level of inferiority complex.

What is wrong with their jubilation. Does everything have to be modeled after the way white men do? Where is your sense of pride mr man?

Most you guys after watching Hollywood movies start to make immature comparisons over irrelevances.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stillchris: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

You probably mean Nigerians have culture that informs thire behaviour but you probably wouldn't understand what this means either ...

Try to get help you this inferior black man.

Did you know US marines display their gang signs signs on the walls of their bases in Iraq and Afghanistan? ( a culture that informs their behavior

Did you know they also jubilated when bush visited them?

So if a white man tells you your traditional dance and song is a primitive and bushman like behaviour you would answer 'YES MASTER'

He's right. You are FAKE.

INFERIOR BLACK MAN. No sense of pride in you at all. Shame undecided

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2015
stillchris:

Try to get help you this inferior black man.

Did you know US marines display their gang signs signs on the walls of their bases in Iraq and Afghanistan? ( a culture that informs their behavior

Did you know they also jubilated when bush visited them?

So if a white man tells you your traditional dance and song is a primitive and bushman like behaviour you would answer 'YES MASTER'

He's right. You are FAKE.

INFERIOR BLACK MAN. No sense of pride in you at all. Shame undecided

Did you know US marines display their gang signs signs on the walls of their bases in Iraq and Afghanistan?

So, because US Marines display their gang signs on the walls of their bases this make it alright for Nigerian army to do likewise - and you don't think you're a bush- gangsta tudd who upholds gangster culture as real and Nigerian culture as Fake?

Actually, stillchris, I've figured you out for an uncouth gangster thug with deep inferiority complex and wont be sidetracked by your crap.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
The purpose for uploading Nigerian Military Terrorism battles online was largely to counter the negative perception of Nigerian army created by the Western Media and Bokoharam media arm. If so, we should post that which highlights their best attributes, which is discipline and courage in addition to our gains and capabilities. Nigerian army is not a rebel army. Videos posted should be edited to portray a formidable army. Ceremonies which Nigerian army is also good at should be sharp and precise. Leave the drunken singing and Tank drifting on your PC.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stillchris: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

So, because US Marines display their gang signs on the walls of their bases this make it alright for Nigerian army to do likewise - and you don't think you're a bush- gangsta tudd who upholds gangster culture as real and Nigerian culture as Fake?

No.you just jeep confusing yourself further by using illustrations to defend your inferiority complex.

Read your Bolden comment again and tell me you're not trying to contradict yourself.

Because your criticism was about the way your troops chose to jubilate (which is African).

Did you know the Scottish army wear kilts(skirts)? Would you call that bush man like because it's not your thing?

Abeg, park well. You are very FAKE

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stillchris: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

Actually, stillchris, I've figured you out for an uncouth gangster thug with deep inferiority complex and wont be sidetracked by your crap.

Bwahahahahahahaha... Guy, just go work on yourself.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
stillchris:

Bwahahahahahahaha... Guy, just go work on yourself.

Keeping it "REAL", huh, blood

Braa, braa, braa

lol
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stillchris: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:
The purpose for uploading Nigerian Military Terrorism battles online was largely to counter the negative perception of Nigerian army created by the Western Media and Bokoharam media arm. If so, we should post that which highlights their best attributes, which is discipline and courage in addition to our gains and capabilities. Nigerian army is not a rebel army. Videos posted should be edited to portray a formidable army. Ceremonies which Nigerian army is also good at should be sharp and precise. Leave the drunken singing and Tank drifting on your PC.

And get your small mind manners out of here if you don't like it.

The purpose of a thread like this is to show the world that the Nigerian military despite international unfair critics is getting better in equipments and training. And are confronting the enemy and winning as wrongly reported in the media.

Not how neat they look on frontlines... Only a rookie ITK like you will expect otherwise.

A few videos of soldiers jubilations (in their mother tongue and dance) does not make it unprofessional you dimwit.

That you would say we sell a fake perception of perfection when we are not, and call the real US bushman like shows how shallow you reason.

If you consider that bushman like, then my small minded friend... You need to watch the HAKA WAR DANCE by the new Zealand army. Even the prince of England had to go learn it.

But noooooo... It is what Africans do that shouldn't be accepted.

You have serious complex issues my friend.

Get it fixed and don't derail this thread.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
stillchris:

And get your small mind manners out of here if you don't like it.

The purpose of a thread like this is to show the world that the Nigerian military despite international unfair critics is getting better in equipments and training. And are confronting the enemy and winning as wrongly reported in the media.

Not how neat they look on frontlines... Only a rookie ITK like you will expect otherwise.

A few videos of soldiers jubilations (in their mother tongue and dance) does not make it unprofessional you dimwit.

That you would say we sell a fake perception of perfection when we are not, and call the real US bushman like shows how shallow you reason.

If you consider that bushman like, then my small minded friend... You need to watch the HAKA WAR DANCE by the new Zealand army. Even the prince of England had to go learn it.

But noooooo... It is what Africans do that shouldn't be accepted.

You have serious complex issues my friend.

Get it fixed and don't derail this thread.

I love the Maori haka. I love the All-blacks doing it before some Rugby international. I also love the Nigerian dances, i love our Nigerian traditions.

But, you're not making any sense. Are you alright?

What has thread got to do with anything, i was commenting on some Video posted on YouTube that needed editing.

Actually, I've responded enough. When you have finished venting your anger, possibly because of something else, re-read what i posted, you'll see that it makes sense for us to post Vidos of the Nigerian Military that portrays them in the best light possible.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stillchris: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

I love the Maori haka. I love the All-blacks doing it before some Rugby international. I also love the Nigerian dances, i love our Nigerian traditions.

But, you're not making any sense. Are you alright?

What has thread got to do with anything, i was commenting on some Video posted on YouTube that needed editing.

Actually, I've responded enough. When you have finished venting your anger, possibly because of something else, re-read what i posted, you'll see that it makes sense for us to post Vidos of the Nigerian Military that portrays them in the best light possible.

It's your low self esteem that blinds you from reality my boy.

It's not just about this thread. Every photo or video recently posted online serve the same purpose. Changing the narrative to an effective fighting force not minding the imperfections.

Let's not forget the purpose of this argument

Litmus:

Your grouse is the way your army chose to jubilate. Not about the uniforms or kitting. Just the chants and dancing was your complain.
Go back and read your own post maybe you didn't think it through before posting.

Just read your comment again and you'll realize you have self esteem problem. And you keep contradicting yourself.

First you love the haka dance (which is a tribal dance also). You like how they flaunt it to the world right? And you like the Nigerian way too.

But in turn you feel the local dance and chanting of the Nigerian army is barbaric, bushman like and should be removed from public view because.... ?

Do you see the contradictions?

You probably realized you shot yourself in the foot and are trying to save face.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
I
stillchris:

It's your low self esteem that blinds you from reality my boy.

It's not just about this thread. Every photo or video recently posted online serve the same purpose. Changing the narrative to an effective fighting force not minding the imperfections.

Let's not forget the purpose of this argument

Your grouse is the way your army chose to jubilate. Not about the uniforms or kitting. Just the chants and dancing was your complain.
Go back and read your own post maybe you didn't think it through before posting.

Just read your comment again and you'll realize you have self esteem problem. And you keep contradicting yourself.

First you love the haka dance (which is a tribal dance also). You like how they flaunt it to the world right? And you like the Nigerian way too.

But in turn you feel the local dance and chanting of the Nigerian army is barbaric, bushman like and should be removed from public view because.... ?

Do you see the contradictions?

You probably realized you shot yourself in the foot and are trying to save face.

Stillchris please let's leave the "childish like thinking guy", he watch's too much of Hollywood movies .

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
RANDOM IMAGES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by overhypedsteve(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

you may be a very poorly literate fellow with self esteem nd identity issues. Where in the world do soldiers not jubilitate?
Do you know what good it does to their moral and how much of a bonding factor it is for the men.
I believe the only reason you are saying things like this is because you ve only seen the CNN and BBC side of most western armed forces. They do all this things and even worst. They call rock stars with poor moral records to entertain them, oh! Its ok for white armies to get entertained by Rock stars but its not cool if our battle hardened soldiers are jubiliating in local jingles.
Bros watch your self oh. To be civilised you don't have to be educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by overhypedsteve(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

he won't understand, because you are the only one with Brain here? Oga keep calm. You ve insulted your intellect with the first comment you made. I am afraid of yur kinds of persons in a way that you may never understand. We are fighting a war that we will win. Our methods are different but our goal is victory and it is the thought of that victory that spur us on. We are soldiers not because we chose to, but because we wouldn't let the motherland stay defenseless. If after the insanity of combat i see victory. Then i would be ready to dance any banana rebel styled monkey dance. Cus it is what my forefathers did and who am i not to follow in his time worn foot steps. I am a Nigerian soldier.

Mr man you can go to Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
overhypedsteve:
he won't understand, because you are the only one with Brain here? Oga keep calm. You ve insulted your intellect with the first comment you made. I am afraid of yur kinds of persons in a way that you may never understand. We are fighting a war that we will win. Our methods are different but our goal is victory and it is the thought of that victory that spur us on. We are soldiers not because we chose to, but because we wouldn't let the motherland stay defenseless. If after the insanity of combat i see victory. Then i would be ready to dance any banana rebel styled monkey dance. Cus it is what my forefathers did and who am i not to follow in his time worn foot steps. I am a Nigerian soldier.

Mr man you can go to Hell.

Mr litmus some dose for you there, better you keep some views only to yourselves OK!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
bidexiii:

Mr litmus some dose for you there, better you keep some views only to yourselves OK!

Are your Igirigi photos exhausted?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Panzerfaust(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus:

Despite all the attack you've faced for these comments, ill have to agree with you. This is a professional force we are talking about..not a militia. Troops should know how to conduct themselves when on duty. Enough of melodrama and theatricals.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Panzerfaust:
Despite all the attack you've faced for these comments, ill have to agree with you. This is a professional force we are talking about..not a militia. Troops should know how to conduct themselves when on duty. Enough of melodrama and theatricals.

There a lot of funny dudes here....... what's wrong jubilating, so being professional makes you not to jubilate when you triumph, so show a professional army that does not jubilate in the world? come on let's be real dude!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
NA IMAGES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.