Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3029314 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Ibrahimanees:

just because he hasn't perform as the CAS does not mean he's been a failure, the CAS is exceptional, by your logic the current CNS also is a failure because he doesn't compare to CAS?
Dude I have no time to argue with you. Think what u may. I made my point.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
DHQ-1

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2017
COIN

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2017
Somebody just said Nigerian ships are not fitted with torpedoes, how true is that?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ashiru97(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2017
pls sir what is Nigeria army equivalent of nig navy sbs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Ashiru97:
AFSF
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ashiru97(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2017
thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ibrahimanees:

AFSF

NOP......

The AFSF is a combination of the NA, NAF, NN & NPF.

And the AFSF is used by the DHQ to prosecute some convert operations in the NE COIN.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ashiru97:

NA COMMANDOS
72MSF
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ibrahimanees:
Somebody just said Nigerian ships are not fitted with torpedoes, how true is that?

To some extent the statement is right and to some extent wrong.

NHS Aradu-F89 (Meko 360); as the capabilities to deliver torpedoes but currently it's not operational.

NNS- Siri, Ayam and Ekun are Light Combattante III-class fast attack missile crafts with capabilities of delivering torpedoes also. But currently the crafts are under serious refitting and upgrading by the NN.

But I think they should be back into active service, that am not sure of ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
NA

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
AFSF

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Josfactz: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
bidexiii:

NOP......

The AFSF is a combination of the NA, NAF, NN & NPF.

And the AFSF is used by the DHQ to prosecute some convert operations in the NE COIN.
the AFSF guys were recently deployed to my hood , the had the polish Beryl all black and Bykes

Uniform model ⬇

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Josfactz:
the AFSF guys were recently deployed to my hood , the had the polish Beryl all black and Bykes

Uniform model ⬇
Where?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jelal0007:
Are u a soldier or know someone who's in the army? That dude hasn't done as half much work of the current chief of the air staff.
I am no soldier but I can write a full page of friends and family that has served until their death, serving and are about to serve. Don't go about telling fibs
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
bidexiii:
Egyptians have been doing these SF/S0F heavy joint Ex for the past five years now or so. Arguably with better outfits but definitely with better equipped outfits. At the same time neither their kit or organisation has changed. Sure they may be getting new looks but does it stick?
This is nearly the same with most Arab militaries except the Jordanians. SF means a very different thing in those parts
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Odunayaw:
I am no soldier but I can write a full page of friends and family that has served until their death, serving and are about to serve. Don't go about telling fibs
Don't go about forming ITK. I stand by the point I made,if u have issues with it,take ur frustrations elsewhere.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jelal0007:
Don't go about forming ITK. I stand by the point I made,if u have issues with it,take ur frustrations elsewhere.
I just remembered your username. The bawling kid, carry on grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Josfactz:

Uniform model ⬇

You reside in Kaduna..?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Odunayaw:
I just remembered your username. The bawling kid, carry on grin
Good 2 know. Don't recall urs,don't want too. Keep doing what u do 'ITK'.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Odunayaw:
This is nearly the same with most Arab militaries except the Jordanians. SF means a very different thing in those parts

.Yeap
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy
bidexiii:
Which one would you use... grin

I guess you know what i will choose sir cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Josfactz: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
bidexiii:

You reside in Kaduna..?
negative
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2017
abiodunalasa:
cheesy cheesy

I guess you know what i will choose sir cheesy cheesy

The Ak, am i right.... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:
NPF with jammers
tdayof Is that a demfas product
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:

The Ak, am i right.... grin
Ha! God forbid. tongue
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Ha! God forbid. tongue

If it's not the AK, then it's not gonna be any other riffle. grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2017
The Commander #KenyaArmy Lt Gen Robert Kibochi conducted his second visit in @amisomsomalia's Sub Sector North accompanied by the Sector Commander Brigadier William Shume. He appreciated the good work that KDF soldiers are doing in the achievement of peace & stability in Somalia.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2017
pics from DSS exhibition on the sidelines of Cairo International ICT Exhibition, images show miniature models for the French Patroller drone (#Egypt contracted on it earlier) & the French made guided bombs "Hammer" within the armament package of the #EAF Rafale aircrafts .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Egyptian @FalconGroupInte showcases new remote weapon station & unmanned ground vehicle at @cairoict. Developed in cooperation with the Military Technical College in Egypt.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2017
New photos of Egyptian Ka-52s (6606/6607) at AAC Progress of Russian Helicopters Holding Company.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Acc. to South Africa's NCACC 2016 annual report, electronic eqpt. worth $80 million was exported to Egypt, including communication & electronic attack systems.

https://www.sipri.org/sites/default/files/2017-09/sa_2016_0.pdf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.