Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3029240 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Block 2 variant features the @L3WESCAM MX-25 electro-optical system improving its reconnoiter capabilities + minor adjustments to the aircraft’s center of gravity.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
#IOMAX showcases its new Block 2 variant of the #Archangel Border Patrol Aircraft, at the @DubaiAirshow, looking to finalize sales with #Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia & Kenya.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2017
QuietMynd:
tdayof Is that a demfas product

Nope. Oyo state command will be the first to make use of ours when it's been delivered.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:
Which one would you use... grin
Haba Bidexiii,the M-4 is the way to go. It has being proven time n again,how western made hardware out-performs its russian counterparts.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:

If it's not the AK, then it's not gonna be any other riffle. grin

Then I will rather face them terrorists with my kitchen knife... I will take my chances wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2017
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE NEUTRALIZES LARGE GATHERINGS OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS IN BORNO STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QKR3a0PspU
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
tdayof:

Nope. Oyo state command will be the first to make use of ours when it's been delivered.

grin grin grin

Ar u from oyo state ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Then I will rather face them terrorists with my kitchen knife... I will take my chances wink

Hahahaaaaa
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
Haba Bidexiii,the M-4 is the way to go. It has being proven time n again,how western made hardware out-performs its russian counterparts.

I will only buy western hardware when it comes to anything air. I mean jets, choppers etc.....

But when it comes to army or naval hardware I'll go for Russian hardwares.. cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2017
#COIN

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:

I will only buy western hardware when it comes to anything air. I mean jets, choppers etc.....

But when it comes to army or naval hardware I'll go for Russian hardwares.. cool
Ahhh,if u become COAS u go still recommend AK-47 4 soldiers be that oo. Lol!!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:

grin grin grin

Ar u from oyo state ?

Yes, you?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
Ahhh,if u become COAS u go still recommend AK-47 4 soldiers be that oo. Lol!!!

We are talking about modern Ak riffles i:e- AK-74M, AK12, AM17, AK 9 and other compactible AK riffles.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
tdayof:

Yes, you?

Yeap.. grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:

We are talking about modern Ak riffles i:e- AK-74M, AK12, AM17, AK 9 and other compactible AK riffles.
The problem is 'Accuracy' especially when aiming at targets beyond 50m. I've seen a documentary on 'military.com', the AKs no doubt are rugged and require little maintenance,but accuracy is a challenge (especially when shooting at targets far away).
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
bidexiii:

Yeap.. grin
E be like sey Odunayaw na one of us..

Odunayaw Don call my city, city of brown roofs. I'm waiting for some SARS to give him 20 strokes angry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
tdayof:

Odunayaw Don call my city, city of brown roofs. I'm waiting for some SARS to give him 20 strokes angry

Seriously...... grin shocked grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
RANDOM

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
tdayof:

grin
Ah be Ogun man but I have stayed in Brown roof city shocked all my life

Abeg no SARS o, my mama no fit born again grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
tdayof:

I visited Brown roof city for the first time on Saturday. Can't help but notice that there was less brown roofs than the ones we see in every Yoruba movies. grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
The Egyptian army is The largest Army in the middle east and Africa, and to be powerful you must be ready to punish your enemy ��

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dassault Rafale EM Egyptian Air Force

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
TROOPS NEUTRALIZE 4 BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS AT MIYANTI

Troops of Sector 1, Operation LAFIYA DOLE deployed at Miyanti while on fighting patrol along Miyanti-Darel Jamel encountered group Boko Haram terrorists on Monday 4th December 2017. The troops engaged the terrorists and neutralized 4 of them. The troops recovered weapons, machetes, knives and cash sum of N5,500.00 from the terrorists.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2017
bidexiii:

Yeap.. grin

am curious
u got a Egyptian GF or angling for one ? grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2017
bidexiii:
The Egyptian army is The largest Army in the middle east and Africa, and to be powerful you must be ready to punish your enemy ��

What happens when they fall out with the Saudis and the cheques stop coming? $1.5 bn/annum from Uncle Sam won't be enough to properly maintain that vast arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2017
Frumentum:

What happens when they fall out with the Saudis and the cheques stop coming? $1.5 bn/annum from Uncle Sam won't be enough to properly maintain that vast arsenal.
Then it would make a nice museum or better still a coral reef for Nile aquatics grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2017
Frumentum:

Very good question.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2017
nemesis4u:

am curious
u got a Egyptian GF or angling for one ? grin grin grin

Yes how did you know...... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2017
Frumentum:

Countries like Egypt and Morocco k Owston they are been surrounded by enemies , they don't joke with anything call defence of there territories.

Even if one day comes which I surely know it will come the money from uncle Sam stops, they would do anything to maintain there arsenal. Look at countries like Algeria and Morocco they don't have support like that of Egypt yet they have a very good military.

So with or without uncle Sam's support Egypt will still be the strongest and the most powerful country in Africa and in the middle east.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Frumentum:

I think if they fall out right now, it's bad news for Egypt, but in the next five years or so, if won't matter because by then their economy should be fully back online. There has been serious leapfrogging for them in the last 2 years like overtaking Nigeria in foreign reserves and Algeria and SA in GDP, it might not be enough for procurement of more platforms but I think it should be enough to maintain the current ones.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2017
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE NEUTRALIZES LARGE GATHERINGS OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS IN BORNO STATE

In furtherance of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), on 24 November 2017, successfully neutralized a large gathering of Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) in BOGUMERI, Borno State. A NAF platform, while on routine Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), had previously discovered the large gathering of the BHTs in the area, which was known to have significant BHT presence. Consequently, NAF fighter aircraft were detailed to carry out air interdiction on the target, in quick succession. The Alpha Jet fighter aircraft attacked the target with bombs, killing the insurgents and setting some structures ablaze. Meanwhile, in a separate attack on 28 November 2017, the NAF successfully neutralized another large gathering of BHTs in GOBARA, 15km north west of GWOZA. A NAF ISR platform had previously discovered the armed BHTs, who were gathered by a building that was apparently being used as a hideout. The subsequent air strike resulted in the immediate destruction of the target building, killing all the BHTs inside it.

OLATOKUNBO ADESANYA
Air Vice Marshal
Director of Public
Relations and Information
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
TROOPS AMBUSH BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS

Troops of 202 Battalion, Sector 1, Operation LAFIYA DOLE at the early hours of Monday 4th December 2017, sprang an ambush on unsuspecting Boko Haram terrorists along Sabsawa axis. During the encounter, the troops neutralized 3 Boko Haram terrorists trying to cross between Tangos. In addition, the troops recovered AK-47 rifles and Improvised Explosives making devices from the terrorists.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.