Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042966 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Delivery of 24 Casa-295M military transport aircraft and 14 Rafale fighter jet to #EAF

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
#Egyptian army has acquired a large fleet of Chinese-made UAVs, after contracting on Wing Long-2 and the CH-5 rainbow drones .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Algerian Air Force Mi-26T2 During Test Flights in Rostvertol Heli Plant - Rostov-On-Don - #Russia in #Algerian Desert Camo Equipped with President-S Onboard Defense System (c) Ми-26

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
The inauguration of the #Egyptian -Southern Fleet ,and it's HQ were at Safaga naval base ,& the establishment of the 2nd navy special forces Brigade .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
bidexiii:
#Egyptian army has acquired a large fleet of Chinese-made UAVs, after contracting on Wing Long-2 and the CH-5 rainbow drones .

Wish we've got the money too.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MikeCZA: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
tdayof:

Are you ready to sell your soul to the..............

All of a sudden the small population of shi.......as would be oppressed in your country and BOOOM BOOM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
#Egyptian army announced the development of number of bases and military airports, including (Siwa air base, Al-Arish airport, Miles airport, Eastern Al Owainat airport, Ras Banas air base) and the internal development of a number of air bases such as (Western Cairo AB)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
tdayof:

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Thank you sir, well regarding your question about personal defence weapons, I will put it this way.
personal defence weapons are key elements of our doctrine however going into specifics like the type of systems we use will get me court Marshalled. I hope you understand that. The nature of counter terrorism ala BH, ISIS and co has been an ever evolving one.

cool grin cool

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Also Egyptian army is currently developing and establishing 3 new naval bases,(Ras banas Base near the Egyptian-Sudanese border, Garjoub Marine Base near Matrouh and the Eastern Port Said Maritime Base, which will be responsible for securing Suez Canal ).

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
MikeCZA:
Are you ready to sell your soul to the..............

All of a sudden the small population of shi.......as would be oppressed in your country and BOOOM BOOM!!!!

Haha Nooo. I mean something like we having the money to spend ourself. Like maintaining a GDP of up to $500B and allocating a good percentage for defence.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
One of the reasons i liked beegeagles blog.....there were more analytical people.....this new blogs smh, talk talk people
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Stephandeswardt:
One of the reasons i liked beegeagles blog.....there were more analytical people.....this new blogs smh, talk talk people

cool

It has been long when I last visited his blog...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
bidexiii:
cool It has been long when I last visited his blog...
He is now an history teacher on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Xbee007:

grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by realnas(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Xbee007:

hehehe Bros u wicked oh
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
realnas:
hehehe Bros u wicked oh
I don't blame him anyway. He just got tired of the whole failed promises. It was literally like living in dreamland. Always hopelessly hoping Nigeria would get this and that while other countries were living our dream. Could you believe that Nigeria has been chasing after the Super Tucano since forever?
Beegeagle had the medium and the audience but lacked real content. Nigeria Defense Acquisition was supposed to be his source of information but the lull in activities means you can only push long enough before running out of juice. Maybe he will reconsider if JF-17 and the Tucano arrives and I hope he does.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Xbee007:

I don't blame him anyway. He just got tired of the whole failed promises. It was literally like living in dreamland. Always hopelessly hoping Nigeria would get this and that while other countries were living our dream. Could you believe that Nigeria has been chasing after the Super Tucano since forever?
Beegeagle had the medium and the audience but lacked real content. Nigeria Defense Acquisition was supposed to be his source of information but the lull in activities means you can only push long enough before running out of juice. Maybe he will reconsider if JF-17 and the Tucano arrives and I hope he does.

Even if he reconsiders, he lost the attention already. Beegeagle could have been a good way on getting DHQ attention under this new administration.

Trust me no matter what you say about defence acquisitions now, I'm sure DHQ now considers one as a noise maker.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Xbee007:

to add;
Defence enthusiasm is like a sword without its hilt. If you get carried away and start feeling like a pressure group or something you would get cuts all over your hands
His blog could have turned into something like Sofrep,Quwa or warisboring. Doing your hobby and making money at the same time

Anyway he knows what's best for him. I do like his history classes especially on coups grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
NIGERIAN ARMY PARTNERS WITH INNOSON VEHICLES MANUFACTURING COMPANY FOR MILITARY VEHICLES PRODUCTION

The Nigerian Army has today Tuesday 2nd January 2018, formally gone into partnership with Nigerian indigenous motor manufacturing company, Innoson Motors Manufacturing Company for modification of some of its equipment, local production of armoured fighting vehicles and other military hardwares. This was made manifest during a meeting between the management of the company let by the Chairman, Doctor Innocent Chukwuma and the leadership of the Nigerian Army led by the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General TY Buratai at the Army Headquarters, Abuja.

In his remarks, the Chief of Army Staff, congratulated the company for giant strides it has recorded in the production of various brands of vehicles lately. He said that the essence of the meeting was to further formalize the business relationship between the Nigerian Army and Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company. The Chief of Army Staff recalled with delight that the Nigerian Army being patriotic and in a bid to encourage local entrepreneurs asked Innoson Motors to supply 3 vehicles early last year which were found to be durable and performing very well as they were employed in combat and proved to be useful, comfortable and convenient in military operations. Based on that the Nigerian Army acquired over 70 more variants of the Innoson vehicles which were deployed in the North East for Operation LAFIYA DOLE. He further stated that the Nigerian Army desires to deepens its cooperation by partnering with Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Limited to conceptualize, design, modify and produce military hardwares.

The specific areas of partnership between the Nigerian Army and the company include immediate supply of 100 vehicles, supply of appropriate gears, engines and chassis required for immediate modifications and repairs of armoured fighting vehicles in the North East Theatre of Operations. Identifying requirements for production of armoured fighting vehicle in Nigerian Army Central Workshop in Kaduna and enhancing capacity of Nigerian Army personnel to actively participate on the successful implementation of these joint ventures.

Responding, Doctor Innocent Chukwuma expressed happiness that the Nigerian Army has found his vehicles working perfectly and commended the Chief of Army Staff for his great sense of patriotism. He promised to assist the Nigerian Army in its quest for better vehicles for its troops and resuscitation of its Special Vehicle Plant and Workshops. Dr Innocent Chukwuma further thanked the Chief of Army Staff for the commendation, maintaining that his company would continue to improve and expand its capacity in vehicle manufacturing. He further appreciated the Nigerian Army for the patronage, describing the critical role the Nigerian Army is playing in national development through the fight against insurgency in the North East and Nigeria in general.

Highlight of the occasion was inspection and handing over of 3 of the newly manufactured vehicles by the company for trial by the Nigerian Army. These newly manufactured vehicles are; IVM G80 Bigger Jeep, IVM G40 Smaller Jeep and IVM Granite Pickup.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Photos

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
More..

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Thank you sir, well regarding your question about personal defence weapons, I will put it this way.
personal defence weapons are key elements of our doctrine however going into specifics like the type of systems we use will get me court Marshalled. I hope you understand that. The nature of counter terrorism ala BH, ISIS and co has been an ever evolving one.

I perfectly understand you and coming from someone that also served before I came down with syconpe, there are things you can't divulge on the internet but I pray that N.A come up with better ways of securing our boys in the N.E....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by saintjoel(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2018
CaptainStephen:

I perfectly understand you and coming from someone that also served before I came down with syconpe, there are things you can't divulge on the internet but I pray that N.A come up with better ways of securing our boys in the N.E...........
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by peterphd(m): 3:10am On Jan 03, 2018
bidexiii:
More..
Damn. Army chief looking like a giant.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2018
the way these Egyptians spend on military hardware.... I wonder if it's war they eat
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Egypt is really shopping oh
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2018
#RANDOM.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
saintjoel:

I perfectly understand you and coming from someone that also served before I came down with syconpe, there are things you can't divulge on the internet but I pray that N.A come up with better ways of securing our boys in the N.E...........
This baba, so you even served..take this orijin to hold body grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by medic555(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
bidexiii:
#RANDOM.
is that not d ARA apc from proforce
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2018
medic555:
is that not d ARA apc from proforce
no
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Odunayaw:
no
That is one of the Streit APCs bought last year

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: abbey086(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.