Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042006 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Algerian1:

its a Vulcan M134 Gatling gun , in your pic its an airsoft version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWTbRlVTLw0

you can get it for 3,840 $ grin

and the true version of the M134 Gatling Gun grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGE23Uykd1Y

I thought COAS came out to say we aquired this gatling style weapons?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibrahimanees:
No hope at all for Nigerian journalists. It's funny, annoying and frustrating at the same time. Do they even bother to research at all?
They don't know the difference between Innoson and proforce.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/photos-innosons-military-vehicles/
Vanguard always does that. They bring poor journalism to a shameful new level.
Check out the thumbnail in one of their recent post.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Xbee007:

shocked shocked If 42 these dock in Lagos, Nigeria is in trouble. Very very big trouble.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibrahimanees:

shocked shocked If 42 these dock in Lagos, Nigeria is in trouble. Very very big trouble.
Well, according to Vanguard they are right there on our shore bringing food and petroleum product.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Xbee007:

Well, according to Vanguard they are right there on our shore bringing food and petroleum product.
Well... I am off to Libya. Call me when they are gone grin

Are these people blind or just goddamn lazy. The thumbnail says "US Navy ship enters China's water" right on their website.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Stephandeswardt:

I thought COAS came out to say we aquired this gatling style weapons?

Yeah I think it has appeared in a NA video published by NTA.

I can't just remember the exact video, Henry240 would av helped, I think he was the one who posted the said YouTube video then .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ibrahimanees:
No hope at all for Nigerian journalists. It's funny, annoying and frustrating at the same time. Do they even bother to research at all?
They don't know the difference between Innoson and proforce.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/photos-innosons-military-vehicles/

Honestly it's a big shame on vanguard journalist..... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
#COIN
#AFSF

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Xbee007:

I made heads turn while laughing my heart away seeing this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
Xbee007:

Can't stop laughing....... grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
I made heads turn while laughing my heart away seeing this grin grin

No be only you broda....... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Algerian1:
the Algerian army has published the report of the fight against terrorism for 2017

- The elimination of (91) terrorists and arrest (40) others, including five (05) women.
- Thirty (30) terrorists surrendered to the military authorities.
- 214 support elements arrested for terrorist groups.
- six (06) bodies of terrorists found .
- Detecting and destroying (423) terrorist hideouts and (09) workshops for the manufacture of explosives.
- (678) guns (288 Kalashnikov, 263 rifles, 26 pistols, 63 machine guns, 16 rocket launchers, 17 conventional artillery, 05 mortar shells).
- Detect and destroy 1284 explosive devices (conventional bombs, mines, projectiles and explosive belts).
- A total of 256 ammunition stores, 53 ammunition boxes, 38 ammunition magazines and 179,456 rounds of various caliber were seized.
- A significant amount of explosives, field glasses, mobile phones, satellite communication devices and other purposes were also seized.

For Combating smuggling, organized crime and illegal immigration:

- 545 drug dealers arrested and the elimination of four (04) others.
- 1880 smugglersarrested for various materials and goods.
- 116 gold miners arrested .
- 11 weapons dealers arrested and the elimination of one (01) another.
- A total of 486.5 quintals of cannabis and 5.77 kg of cocaine were seized.
- 1272028 A hallucinatory tablet seized
- More than 1460.5 tons of food destined for smuggling were seized.
- More than 1,198,994 liters of fuel have been seized.
- 476 metal detectors were seized, in addition to 668 generators and 520 pressure hammers.
- more than 900 vehicles seized .
- More than 8385.73 quintals of tobacco were seized.
- 284858 units of fireworks seized .
- 15065 illegal immigrants arrested and attempted illegal immigration.

Nice achievement.

Detecting and destroying over 1248 explosive device, that's awesome and impressive.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
bidexiii:

Yeah I think it has appeared in a NA video published by NTA.

I can't just remember the exact video, Henry240 would av helped, I think he was the one who posted the said YouTube video then .
They definitely appeared in that NA documentary on NTA I even had a screenshot. I’ll try finding it
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
NIS receiving tactical training ?

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Immigration Service? they look tight! Considering Cameroon genderams occasional folly and run ins with smugglers and rustlers/boko every other day it is very needed.

Hopefully they have protected mobility. See opportunities for kitting industry and proforce folds arms over head
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Algerian1:

its a Vulcan M134 Gatling gun , in your pic its an airsoft version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWTbRlVTLw0

you can get it for 3,840 $ grin

and the true version of the M134 Gatling Gun grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGE23Uykd1Y

Gracias senior man.
I duff my hat.
And I blow youba kiss.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Splendid...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

BOKO HARAM FACTIONAL LEADER INJURED IN TROOPS BOMBARDMENT

Ongoing artillery and aerial bombardments of Boko Haram enclaves in the Lake Chad region by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole has continued to yield positive results. Currently an evaluation report of the ongoing operation indicates that a major factional leader of the terrorists group, Mamman Nur has been fatally injured in the bombardment as he and his sub commanders fled from the onslaught. Several of his foot soldiers have also been killed by troops, while many of the insurgents who escaped are now surrendering to Republic of Niger Defence Forces, following the Amnesty granted the insurgents by the Government of Niger Republic.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your news media.

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

Col Onyema Nwachukwu
Deputy Director Public Relations
Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Immigration Service? they look tight! Considering Cameroon genderams occasional folly and run ins with smugglers and rustlers/boko every other day it is very needed.

Hopefully they have protected mobility. See opportunities for kitting industry and proforce folds arms over head
You know I like to look at the financial side of things, NIS makes millions of dollars in revenue but it is not nearly enough to pay for new toys (ISR aircrafts and advanced EO to monitor our borders)
I think if they want more funding they should link our porous borders to proliferation of small arms, Boko Haram and human trafficking. Any ministry or government agency that can link their operations to the war on terror gets a far increase in extra budgetary fundings, it’s like Ronald Reagan and commies... I’m going off point

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

You know I like to look at the financial side of things, NIS makes millions of dollars in revenue but it is not nearly enough to pay for new toys (ISR aircrafts and advanced EO to monitor our borders)
I think if they want more funding they should link our porous borders to proliferation of small arms, Boko Haram and human trafficking. Any ministry or government agency that can link their operations to the war on terror gets a far increase in extra budgetary fundings, it’s like Ronald Reagan and commies... I’m going off point
Very good point.

grin what has Ron done to you grin

meanwhile why aren't you posting these excellent pictures on the other thread too?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Very good point.

meanwhile why aren't you posting these excellent pictures on the other thread too?
Jamb question, let’s just say bidexiii thread is a more peaceful place grin grin less hostile working environment.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Jamb question, let’s just say bidexiii thread is a more peaceful place grin grin less hostile working environment.
grin I understand
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
bidexiii:
PRESS RELEASE

BOKO HARAM FACTIONAL LEADER INJURED IN TROOPS BOMBARDMENT

Ongoing artillery and aerial bombardments of Boko Haram enclaves in the Lake Chad region by troops of Operation Lafiya Dole has continued to yield positive results. Currently an evaluation report of the ongoing operation indicates that a major factional leader of the terrorists group, Mamman Nur has been fatally injured in the bombardment as he and his sub commanders fled from the onslaught. Several of his foot soldiers have also been killed by troops, while many of the insurgents who escaped are now surrendering to Republic of Niger Defence Forces, following the Amnesty granted the insurgents by the Government of Niger Republic.

You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public through your news media.

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

Col Onyema Nwachukwu
Theatre Command Operation Lafiya Dole
Nigerians and Cameroonians would like to know is he dead?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ibrahimanees: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

That couple with lobbying, Lobbying, lobbying... And more lobbying. Custom always announce how much was made every month, quarter and year. I just watched on AIT, their spokesperson said they generated a total of 1.037 trillion naira in 2017 (the highest ever) and they have been shouting about it up and down, in press release, in interview, Anytime an officer speaks with the media, they always use that opportunity to announce how much was made, what was recovered e.t.c. And he also said that they were promise more patrol vehicles and surveillance equipment by the president to generate more revenue. If you put a gun to my head and said "mention one achievement of NIS in 2017 or your life, unless my mama go born another one wey resemble me".
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Saw a mopol cop armed with a Beryl carbine ( the other variant without scopes and laser) at warri today
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odunayaw:

These guys don't know how to do business. Defense companies are expanding their reach and I expect that from them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
tdayof:

These guys don't know how to do business. Defense companies are expanding their reach and I expect that from them.
Ogun state witchcraft is what I am thinking is at work grin

Happy Birthday man
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Ogun state witchcraft is what I am thinking is at work grin

Happy Birthday man
Ijebu witchcraft to be precise lol.

Thanks bro. I appreciate.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
tdayof:
Ijebu witchcraft to be precise lol.
Thanks bro. I appreciate.
grin
You're welcome. Hope you could get amala in Shenyang grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:54am On Jan 06, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

UPDATE ON TROOPS OPERATION IN THE LAKE CHAD REGION

Troops of operation Lafiya Dole have continued the onslaught on Boko Haram terrorists enclaves in the Lake Chad region where a factional leader of the group Mamman Nur has suffered grave injury, while one of his wives has been killed in the battle. More also about 250 foot soldiers from the Albarnawy camp have surrendered to Nigerien Authorities due to the devastating artillery and aerial bombardments by Operation Lafiya Dole troops. Many of the insurgents who fled the onslaught are now taking advantage of the "AMNESTY" offered by the Nigerien government by surrendering to Nigerien Forces.

Among the insurgents fleeing from the ongoing offensive are senior and junior commanders in the Albarnawy faction who are now attempting to melt into other communities in and around Kano, Geidam and Gashua axis unnoticed. One of such fleeing commanders is Bana Bafui. Members of the general public, particularly in Kano, Geidam, Gashua, Hadeja and the northern part of Jigawa are therefore enjoined to be vigilant and watch out for strange faces suddenly appearing in their communities and promptly report same to security agencies.

Additionally, about 700 insurgents have also surrendered to troops in the general area of Monguno following troops' clearance operations. The ongoing onslaught will be tenaciously sustained.

Recall that the Federal Government of Nigeria has since provided a window of opportunity through the Operation SAFE CORRIDOR program to insurgents who surrender willingly to be deradicalized and rehabilitated. About 300 insurgents who willingly surrendered are currently benefiting from this programme.

We call on all Boko Haram insurgents to abandon the futile struggle and take advantage of the Safe Corridor program by surrendering willingly to troops in any location nearest to them. We guarantee their safety and incorporation into the programme for deradicalization and rehabilitation.

Thank you for your usual cooperation .

Col Onyema Nwachukwu
Theatre Command
Operation Lafiya Dole
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Odunayaw:
Very good point.

angry wink grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2018
#Egypt took delivery of 15 #MiG-29M/M2 fighters in 2017 | Contract is set to be completed by 2020.

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.