Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3025007 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
horlams:

I doubt that. These look new and they are not spotting the traditional camo paint scheme yet
homerac7:

I saw them being transported on low bed trucks out of Lagos along LA-IB express couple of months ago. About 4-5 in the convoy I saw.
LTGEN:

These armoured Bulldozers have been in Nigeria for a while at least a year they were bought for mine clearing operations.
LTGEN see your life ? wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Nigerian Army College of Logistics (NACOL) Students Hostel, Bonny Camp, Lagos wearing a new look after remodeling and reconstruction by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai:

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 2:56am On Mar 07, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

LTGEN see your life ? wink
Ok o grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2018
NA random

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4385516/shuibu-moni-appears-new-video

They (bokoharam) when in large numbers in which most of their high commanders are present, do not stay in hidden place.

NAF needs to intensify armed recon.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by patches689: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
BlackBaron:

And I thought I was the only one watching 'Matismus' on YouTube.

Same, he has really matured as a content creator - although- he still says some cringe things every now and then. Like the thing about the Rooikats gun.

I didnt know about the Rooikats 6 second turret rotation though, thats amazing - and only someone with actual experience would pick up on that fact. Pretty much the only reason I follow him, every now and then he highlights something I hadnt thought about and its usually something that someone with real-world experience (ie: him) would see.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
tdayof:
https://www.nairaland.com/4385516/shuibu-moni-appears-new-video

They (bokoharam) when in large numbers in which most of their high commanders are present, do not stay in hidden place.

NAF needs to intensify armed recon.

We underestimate the game changing nature of having superior and fast response firepower from the sky in modern day warfare. To even compound our fate, we would have to wait two years to have a decent air platform asset in place. Is this smart? How many boots could we have saved before these birds arrive.

Can someone tell me any country or military organization that could rent out third generation birds? embarassed cry embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Egypt MI-24 Attack helicopter

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2018

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
The Nigerian Army College of Logistics (NACOL) Students Hostel, Bonny Camp, Lagos wearing a new look after remodeling and reconstruction by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai:

Many armies don't prioritise logistics the way it should be, nice to see u have it already covered.

Back home barely .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2018
we knew the insurgency was coming, threat analysis was done in the early 2000's, the report was not looked into undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGOm5rjvF1o
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
KDF troops under amisom in somalia in Abdalle Birole conducted a free medical camp where over 80 residents were attended to. The residents used to seek treatment 40 kilometres away in Kismayu.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Why exactly is the motto of the Nigerian army still[i][/i] written in Arabic ?
Saw an article that tried explaining the concept but I didn't think that was sufficient though. https://www.nairaland.com/2839077/real-meaning-nigerian-army-logo
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
stanley59:
Why exactly is the motto of the Nigerian army still[i][/i] written in Arabic ?
Saw an article that tried explaining the concept but I didn't think that was sufficient though. https://www.nairaland.com/2839077/real-meaning-nigerian-army-logo
ogbeni go sleep joor

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainStephen:
ogbeni go sleep joor

You could have simply ignored post...
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainStephen:
ogbeni go sleep joor

Boss mor'n sir! were you given some allowance for being in the war torn North East?
If yes, how reasonable was it ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Boss mor'n sir! were you given some allowance for being in the war torn North East?
If yes, how reasonable was it ?
sorry I can't comment on this subject.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainStephen:

cry cry cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2018
CaptainStephen:

Ok can I send a DM embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2018
stanley59:

You could have simply ignored post...
If it were written in Greek, like most institutions in Nigeria does, would you have made a fuss?

My only issue with that motto is just that it isn't realistic enough, cos even one's foes believe their victory over one comes from God.
Rather it should have read "Victory comes from better fighting tactics and superior firepower."

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ok can I send a DM embarassed
nope
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2018
U.S. Army Trains Nigerian Infantry #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRydlERwMCk

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2018
Middle Eastern countries show interest in the uninhabited Ukrainian vehicle-2 8 x8.
An increasing number of middle eastern countries have expressed their interest in the the vehicle (Ugv), an updated version of its previous version, which operates with a 6 x6 payment system, and the new vehicle has been announced. In the exhibition of uninhabited systems, located in Abu Dhabi from 25 to 27 February, attention has emerged from representatives of the states of Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and a number of North African States.
The vehicle has been designed to be multi-function, where it can carry out reconnaissance tasks, surveillance and fire support through machine guns or anti-shields missiles, and can easily be modified to perform additional roles such as medical evacuation and electronic warfare next to the supporting role. Fiery, can be armed with machine guns, bombs or anti-Shields.
The vehicle weighs about 2600 kg and is basically equipped with a 80-mm free missile launcher, a 23-mm machine gun can be added, and the vehicle can be controlled up to 5 km. A Fiber-optic link and can use a high-insurance radio link that gives 10 km to control the vehicle.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
A Majestic Picture of one of the tanks Abrams tanks belonging to the Egyptian Armed forces during the shooting of an m-256 120 mm Cannon.
The tank is equipped with the m-256 Cannon with 40 120-mm shells preserved in the back of the tower, isolated from the crew to protect it from ammunition in case of explosion during the engagement; because of the hostile fire, that is In order to provide the rear of the tower with an uppercut to extract the flame from the explosion of ammunition outside, to provide the highest possible protection to
The tank is also armed with a major machine gun installed on the 12.7 M-2 tank ceiling that can be used against light-shielding vehicles, aircraft at low altitudes, and 7.62-Gauge Spray. One of the m-240 s is one with the main cannon, on the right side of the cannon and the other on the roof of the tank, and it is used to deal with pedestrians.
The tank is 465 km high and its speed is at 48 km / H, and a engine-1500 engine is used by 1500 horsepower, weighing a tank 63 tons, and The tank serves the Egyptian Armed forces with 1130 tanks and locally manufactured in the 200 war factory.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
A Photo of the elements of the Egyptian Naval special unit during the Egyptian-French joint exercise, Cleopatra 2018, conducted within the red sea.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2018
A Photo of one of the men of the Egyptian Lightning forces and appears armed with the sig-516
During the past years, the Thunderbolt forces have witnessed a remarkable development in the quality of their processing and arming, as the 58-Type Anti-Bullet Shields, the bk helmets, are now visible, as well as the emergence of the fast xp helmets helmets from a Ops-core with lightning men during the inclusive process Sinai 2018.
This is in addition to the emergence of new types of weapons including rifles-160 rifles with 7.62 x39 and 5.56 x45, plus sig-551/552 and Sig-516 rifles, which appear in the picture.
Attention has also been given to the introduction of perspectives perspectives from company to the service of lightning units; to facilitate correction, increase accuracy and reaction time to deal with targets faster and higher.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2018
Quick information on long-range missile defence system s-300 VM / to 2500
Profile is a long-range strategic air defense system with high-kinetic motor vehicles to accompany the armoured personnel and ground forces on the battlefield and provide a safe umbrella for it, and can also provide protection and insurance. High-value vital targets like airports and command and control centers deep in state territory as well.
The system can detect hostile targets from a distance of more than 500 kilometres and drop them 250 km above the surface of the earth and can deal with various hostile air targets like transport planes and aircraft. Early warning, Strategic Bombers, fighters, ballistic missiles from 2500 kilometres away, short-range ballistic missiles, tactical missiles that take the bali route and rockets missiles.
The System 2500 system has the ability to resist the various types of intense interference, with the ability to monitor targets with a very low 0.02-Square-metre footprint.
The the 300 system is capable of engaging 24 aircraft together or 16 ballistic missiles together, with two missiles per target with a total capacity to direct 48 Rockets at once.
It takes 5 minutes to set up the system, with only a 7.5-second reaction to the launch and able to launch a missile every 1.5 seconds (each missile only 1.5 seconds).
The system is also capable of dealing with hostile targets that speed up to mach 14
• One Battery of rocket launcher vehicles and several radars as follows:
1) 9 S457me Vehicle for command, control and control functions
2) from 1: 6 VEHICLES 9 A83me Rocket Launcher 9 M83me 130 km
3) from 1: 6 VEHICLES 9 A84me Rocket Launcher 9 M82mde / 9 M82me 250 km
4) 4-D early warning radar of 9 S15me 500 km and high 60 km
5) radar radar dedicated to the guidance of Rockets of 9 S32me Range 400 km and height 250 km
6) Radar Radar Monitoring and tracking of 9 s19me with 400 km and high 240 km
In addition to vehicles dedicated to maintenance, feed and ammunition.. Egypt owns 4 Batteries of this type.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Photo of major combat tanks M1a1 Abrams Brigade 76 armoured in the north military area

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
One of the 17 mile helicopters of the Egyptian Air Force.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
The image is at the top of one of the Egyptian main fighting tanks # Abrams , which is produced locally in the 200 War Factory (the largest factory for the production and repair of the tanks in the
# middle east) jointly between the Arab Republic of Egypt The United States of America has 1130 tanks to occupy the second world as the largest operator of this type of tank behind the United States of America.
The Abrams tanks are serving in the 76th Panzer Division, the 76nd army, the 76th Panzer Division, the 76th Army, the 76th Panzer Division, and the 76th Panzer Brigade in the North-military area and in the
The Picture is below for the Russian-made major fighting tank t-90 s.. Russia officially announced an agreement with the Egyptian side to produce from 400 tanks of this model for the Egyptian Army and conflicting sources around The type that Egypt will get between T-90 MS or a modified special version of T-90 s and the t-90 SK version.. the special thing is that the tank will be manufactured locally in Egypt by subscription With the Russian side with a strong manufacturing rate that increases over time

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
The formation of a formation of the 2000 Egyptian Mirage fighters during the inspection of Egypt's big guest, the Saudi Crown Prince, His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman and his excellency president abdel

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Al-Corvette Al-Guy Al-Masri, 2500st. Port said 2500.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.