Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3047005 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2018
I want to see the footage on that GoPro !

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2018
cool

2 Likes

NAF c-130! Air dropped pallets

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
I want to see the footage on that GoPro !

The military should be sharing some declassified footages with the public. The airforce has been doing well with PR. I need something from the Army too.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:10pm On May 06, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

AYEM AKPATUMA: ARMY RECOVERS ARMS

1. Troops deployed on Exercise AYEM AKPATUMA while on patrol at Donga, Donga Local Government Area of Taraba State recovered arms abandoned by armed bandits who fled the area on sighting the troops.

2. Items recovered include:

a. One AK 47 rifle.

b. Two magazines.

c. Twelve rounds of 7.62mm special ammunition.

3. The public is advised to cooperate with the security agents by reporting any suspicious activities for prompt action.

4. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public.

5. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:44pm On May 06, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
NAF c-130! Air dropped pallets

That's you I guess... lipsrsealed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 06, 2018
bidex111:

That's you I guess... lipsrsealed
Laughing in Korean, nope
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:15pm On May 06, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Laughing in Korean, nope

cheesy grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:16pm On May 06, 2018
Elite Sudan soldiers armed with Chinese-made QBZ-97 assault rifles,during the recent concluded warrior competition at KASOTC in Amman,Jordan.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:21pm On May 06, 2018
Six killed in Boko Haram attack on Lake Chad island
Published

Six people were killed, including four government officials and a soldier, in an attack by Boko Haram jihadists on a Chadian army checkpoint on an island in Lake Chad, a military source told AFP Sunday.

Read more: http://www.punchng.com/breaking-six-killed-in-boko-haram-attack-on-lake-chad-island/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 9:36pm On May 06, 2018
bidex111:

I love that bird; more transport/utility helicopters to had to our fleets.

The video his not official yet ..
Very good Documentary.
I am hoping that these will be the weaponized version of the Augusta as the CAS alluded to.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
LTGEN:

Very good Documentary.
I am hoping that these will be the weaponized version of the Augusta as the CAS alluded to.

The AW109 his good bird and have proven itself, especially in the ongoing CION.

What happens to the MI-17sh these his what we really need, at least 20 of them. But it seems we are not hear8ng anyth8ng about the jf17,and MI17. embarassed
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2018
bidex111:

The AW109 his good bird and have proven itself, especially in the ongoing CION.

What happens to the MI-17sh these his what we really need, at least 20 of them. But it seems we are not hear8ng anyth8ng about the jf17,and MI17. embarassed
They are also keeping quiet on the armed drones.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 10:05pm On May 06, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

They are also keeping quiet on the armed drones.

I thought they would be unveiled at the anniversary alongside other new inventories. Tdayof said he had seeing the pictures of the armed yahbon drone.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 06, 2018
bidex111:

I thought they would be unveiled at the anniversary alongside other new inventories. Tdayof said he had seeing the pictures of the armed yahbon drone.
He should post it, when we find interesting pics we also post, not make noise and tease the entire thread grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by tdayof(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2018
bidex111:

I would have loved to post the pictures. Actually the drone is what I have been able to verify from someone else too and he said they only have two delivered yet. The person who sent the picture ssid I shouldn't post it.

If you know anyone at Markurdi AFB, you can ask them. They confirm it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2018
tdayof:

I would have loved to post the pictures. Actually the drone is what I have been able to verify from someone else too and he said they only have two delivered yet. The person who sent the picture ssid I shouldn't post it.

If you know anyone at Markurdi AFB, you can ask them. They confirm it.
Disobedience is a good thing o grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:15pm On May 06, 2018
Odunayaw:
Disobedience is a good thing o grin

You wicked gan niii...... grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2018
bidex111:

You wicked gang niii...... grin grin
tongue
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:27am On May 07, 2018
#ARA MRAP
#NA

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:55am On May 07, 2018
Egyptian Air Force is set to receive second batch of 18-22 Ka-52E helicopters by month-end, for a total of 35 units delivered so far.

http://www.interfax.ru/russia/611059

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:56am On May 07, 2018
Egyptian Naval Special Forces | Operation Sinai 2018

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:01am On May 07, 2018
Leahy’s hold represents an additional $105 M, for a total hold of $300 M in fiscal year 2017 foreign military financing. Egypt has just five months to meet the new conditions before the aid expires in September.

The official Egyptian response: "Toz"

The top Democrat on the Senate’s powerful spending panel is holding up $300 million in US military aid to Egypt until Cairo helps pay for an injured American tourist’s medical bills and meets several human rights conditions, Al-Monitor has learned.

Senate Appropriations Committee Vice Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., a persistent critic of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi’s government, has shared several conditions with the State Department for the aid to be released, his office confirmed. These include;

READ MORE; https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2018/05/congress-withhold-egypt-aid-human-rights-conditions.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:04am On May 07, 2018
Training area for the simulation of combat operations and service in checkpoints/military positons.

This is what the Army deems to be the standard for defensive positions in the Sinai.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:05am On May 07, 2018
Egyptian Air Force and Civil Police (dual asset) Gazelle helicopters during Bright Star 17

The anti-tank missile in used is the SACLOS guided HOT

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:10am On May 07, 2018
Egyptian Army M1A1 MBTs during Bright Star 17

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:13am On May 07, 2018
Egyptian Air Force F-16 Block 52 during Bright Star 17

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:18am On May 07, 2018
Joint patrol between mechanism infantry forces and special navy forces
during clearing the Areas of operations #Sinai_2018 . .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:22am On May 07, 2018
Libyan National Army Special Forces heading to Derna city . #Libya

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:23am On May 07, 2018
Photo for armored Bulldozer from type Caterpillar D-9/D-7R after being targeted with large size IED during the ops in Northern #Sinai .

It appears that the explosion caused damage to the bulldozer arm, without any casualties.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshingjosh(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2018
tdayof:

The military should be sharing some declassified footages with the public. The airforce has been doing well with PR. I need something from the Army too.

And also the Navy....I don't think they even release any reasonable video apart from the 2+minutes own
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:20pm On May 07, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

ARMY RESCUES OVER 1000 BOKO HARAM CAPTIVES

1. Troops of 22 Brigade deployed in operation LAFIYA DOLE has rescued over 1000 hostages from the Boko Haram Terrorists enclave.

2. The operation which was conducted in conjunction with allies of Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), rescued the hostages from Malamkari, Amchaka, Walasa and Gora villages of Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.

3. The hostages consisted mainly of women, children as well as some young men who were forced to become Boko Haram fighters.

4. Speaking with one of the rescued victims, Alhaji Gambo Gulumba from Amchaka village, thanked the Nigerian military for showing them love and care.

5. The Nigerian Army wishes to remind the public of its resolve to rout out Boko Haram and rescued all hostages.

6.The public is also advised to report any suspicious character to the appropriate authority for prompt action.

7. However, the rescued persons are being attended to in a military medical facility.

8. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

9. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.