Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3019599 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:57pm On May 08, 2018
Odunayaw:
Confess! You are a CASC salesman grin

Naa wa for you oo . grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
Odunayaw:
I thought GH use the M16 only

They use both.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:01pm On May 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
I want to organize 10 days fasting and prayers on this thread, so that God can touch the hearts of those In charge of civil military relations at the NA and NN so they can be like our AVM OA Adesanya.

We need Quality pictures and videos daily!

It’s not a difficult task and it doesn’t cost much, how much does it take take NAF to publish pictures videos and release statements daily on Facebook, insta and Twitter? Not much, but the positive impacts are immeasurable!

I say a BIG AMEN TO THESE...

Especially the NA, nice pics.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
onatisi:

wait oo
i thought they said libya doesn't have a functioning central government, how come they have a functioning military ?

Am surprised also. shocked

Of recent they have been reactivating a lot of there old jets, putting back into front line.

And they are doing well fighting Daesh.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
I want to organize 10 days fasting and prayers on this thread, so that God can touch the hearts of those In charge of civil military relations at the NA and NN so they can be like our AVM OA Adesanya.

It’s not a difficult task and it doesn’t cost much, how much does it take take NAF to publish pictures videos and release statements daily on Facebook, insta and Twitter? Not much, but the positive impacts are immeasurable!
Its good to see this lad again

grin fasting ke, o ti o! burnt offering or nothing grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
#ArrowHeads

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 08, 2018
Odunayaw:
#ArrowHeads

So DKm is still alive, he stopped posting.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

So DKm is this alive, he stopped posting.
Probably lack of new pics or Interest
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Copy this post of yours and paste on the DHQ twitter account, they will do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:34pm On May 08, 2018
#HUNTING DOWN BHT

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by barineh(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2018
bidex111:
#MILITARY HISTORY

OUR HEROS PAST:

ISAAC JASPER ADAKA BORO (1938 -1968)

'BEFORE THE BIAFRAN WAR, THERE WAS THE NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC WAR'

Have you ever heard of the 12-days Niger Delta Republic War, Led by Isaac Adaka Boro?

Read his book the 12 day revolution. He had great plans for his people.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2018
barineh:

Read his book the 12 day revolution. He had great plans for his people.
Any bookstore you can recommend?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by barineh(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2018
Odunayaw:
Any bookstore you can recommend?

His books are extremely hard to find. I've been looking for "Trail of boro" for three years now.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:10am On May 09, 2018
jpphilips:

Copy this post of yours and paste on the DHQ twitter account, they will do the needful.
You don’t have Twitter on your phone sir?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
‪There will be a radio broadcast on FRCN network titled “The ills of Terrorism and the Sanctity of Human Life”, sponsored by Nigerian Army today Wednesday 9th May 2018, from 7.00-7.30pm and tomorrow Thursday 10th May 2018 from 7.00-7.30pm. Kindly listen.‬
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:47pm On May 09, 2018
Police Parade Major Gunrunners in Benue and Taraba States

The renewed strategies adopted by the Nigeria Police Force to stop the incessant killings of innocent Nigerians and curtail the proliferation of firearms across the country, most especially in the North-Central States have been yielding positive results. The IGP Intelligence Response Team and the Police Special Forces mandated by the IGP to work with Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba State Commands, in the last two weeks arrested the Eleven (11) suspects mentioned above within Benue and Taraba States and recovered from them were Ten (10) AK47 Rifles and other assorted firearms and ammunition.

2. In the first two cases, the suspects confessed to have been responsible for the supply of AK47 rifles and other firearms and ammunition to armed bandits, militias, and criminal herdsmen/farmers in Benue and Taraba States.

3. The first suspect, Morris Ashwe 36yrs Native of Mbajima Village Katsina Ala LGA Benue State confessed and admitted to have been supplying firearms and ammunition to the notorious and most wanted vicious and notorious gang leader of militia, murderers and kidnappers Terwase Akwaza aka Ghana who was declared wanted by the Nigeria Police Force for the merciless killings of several innocent persons and wanton destruction of properties worth Millions of Naira, at ZakiBiam in Benue State on 20th March, 2017 and for other violent crimes such as Culpable Homicide, Mischief by Fire and Criminal Conspiracy and the killing of Mr. Deneen Igbana (late) the Special Adviser on Security to the Governor of Benue State.

4. In the second case, all the three (3) suspects namely Kabiru Idris, Miracle Emmanuel and Husseini Safiyanu were arrested in Taraba State and in their possession Five (5) AK47 rifles, Thirteen (13) AK47 Magazines, Eighty Three (83) Rounds of AK47 Ammunition were recovered. They confessed to have been supplying AK47 rifles and other firearms and ammunition to Militia groups, armed bandits and other criminals in Taraba and Benue States who they admitted have been attacking and killing innocent people in villages in Taraba and Benue States.

5. The third case involving Seven (7) suspected kidnappers. These suspected kidnappers were arrested in the act of movement to kidnap a prominent person in Makurdi Benue State. The arrest was made possible from intelligence gathered by the IGP Intelligence Response Team. Two (2) Beretta Pistols were recovered from them. They confessed to have been responsible for several kidnappings in Benue, Taraba and Some part of Nasarawa State in the recent past.

6. Investigation is being strengthened to arrest other suspects at large. All suspects will be arraigned in court on completion of investigation.

7. The deployment of additional Fifteen (15) Police mobile Force units to augment the strength of the Benue State Police Command has beefed-up security in the State and help in sustaining the peace that have been restored to the state.

8. The Force hereby wishes to assure the people of Benue and other contiguous state of its commitment to sustain the peaces that have been restored in those states.

SUSPECTS
1st Case: ILLEGAL FIREARMS DEALERS
i. Morris Ashwe 36yrs Native of Mbajima Village Katsina Ala LGA Benue State (Working for Terwase Akwaza aka Ghana)

Recovered from him were
i. Five (5) AK47 Rifles,
ii. Two Hundred and Thirty Eight (238) Rounds of AK47 Ammunition
iii. Forty (40) Smoke Grenade Canisters

iv. Seventy Nine (79) LAR Rifle Ammunition

2nd Case: ILLEGAL FIREARMS DEALERS
i. Kabiru Idris 43yrs – Principal Suspect - Arrested in Takum Town, Taraba State
ii. Miracle Emmanuel – Principal Suspect and Gang Leader 27yrs Native of Anambra State
iii. Husseini Safiyanu Native of Taraba State – Principal Suspect

Recovered from them were
i. Five (5) AK47 Rifles
ii. Thirteen (13) AK47 Magazines
iii. Eighty Three (83) Rounds of AK47 Ammunition

3rd Case – KIDNAPPERS/ARMED ROBBERS
i. Emmanuel Ushehemba Kwembe 28yrs Native of Ushongo LGA Benue state,
ii. Sekad Uver 28yrs Native of Koshisha LGA Benue State,
iii. Ordure Fada 22yrs Native of Kwande LGA Benue State,
iv. Stephen Jirgba 18yrs Native of Vande kya LGA Benue State
v. Peter Lorham 24yrs Native of Kinshisha LGA Benue State
vi. Achir Gabriel 30yrs Native of Ushongo LGA Benue State,
vii. Lorhemen Akwambe 35yrs Native of Guma LGA Benue State.

EXHIBITS
i. Two (2) Beretta Pistols

ACP JIMOH MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 1:48pm On May 09, 2018
More...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:24pm On May 09, 2018
Soldiers from the 10th Mountain Division conduct combat lifesaver training in Zomba, Malawi, helping to prepare Malawi Defense Forces for their sixth rotation to the UN Mission in Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:25pm On May 09, 2018
More...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:33pm On May 09, 2018
Chad officially receives Cessna 208 ISR aircraft.

Chad's Air Force has officially taken delivery of two new Cessna 208B Grand Caravan aircraft configured for the intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) role.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/mobilesite/defenceweb/home/item_id-51631/

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:39pm On May 09, 2018
VIEWER DISCRETION:

Foiled attempt by two suicide bombers in Jiddari Polo, Maiduguri in the early hours of today. No civilian casulaties but the bombers who.detonated the bomb in an uncompleted building for an unknown reasons.

https://twitter.com/DanBorno/status/994137436010745857
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:45pm On May 09, 2018
#Niger: #ISWAP showcases spoils of war (including technicals, RPG-7 launchers + rockets, grenades, HMGs, a significant amount of ammo..) seized amidst attack against army position near Chetimari, #Diffa on January 29 .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
#Libya- photos from #LNA video showing its naval force under the command of LTC. Mohammed al-Majdoub "forcing a #NATO vessel to retreat out of Libyan territorial waters" off coast of Ras al-Hilal .

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 09, 2018
bidex111:
#Niger: #ISWAP showcases spoils of war (including technicals, RPG-7 launchers + rockets, grenades, HMGs, a significant amount of ammo..) seized amidst attack against army position near Chetimari, #Diffa on January 29 .

Wait are u kidding me right now shocked shocked shocked all these ammo now belong to the ISWAP... my God!

Why are the ammos so neatly packed in a box like it has been waiting for delivery ?

Why are the ISWAP and BH mainstream always getting to "Over run" a Niger post just when they(Terrorists) are suffering heavy causality ?

Why is it always Niger ?

And that Idris Derby... That old Arrow!!! He got one leg on ground the other in the grave... God knows I will gladly put a banana peel on that his leg on the ground tongue tongue

Seriously, Nigeria need a very big wall between us and all these sloppy neighbors of our.

One step forward two steps backward... This shiit gotta stop!

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Wait are u kidding me right now shocked shocked shocked all these ammo now belong to the ISWAP... my God!

Why are the ammos so neatly packed in a box like it has been waiting for delivery ?

Why are the ISWAP and BH mainstream always getting to "Over run" a Niger post just when they(Terrorists) are suffering heavy causality ?

Why is it always Niger ?

Idris Derby... That old Arrow!!! He got one leg on ground the other in the grave... God knows I will gladly put a banana peel on that his leg on the ground tongue tongue

Seriously, Nigeria need a very big wall between us and all these sloppy neighbors of our.

One step forward two steps backward... This shiit gotta stop!

That's the nature of CION watefare/conflicts..... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2018

Chadian Military to get U.S. Army Command and Control (C2) Center

africanmilitaryblog May 9, 2018
The Chadian Military is about to receive some strategic enhancements in form of a new Command and Control (C2) center to enable it coordinate its…

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2018/05/chadian-military-to-get-u-s-army-command-and-control-c2-center
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
Nigeria’s National Security, The Big Questions.
africanmilitaryblog May 6, 2018

… When politics get in the way of military matters, the nation suffers the most in terms of a disorganize armed forces…

--------------
For a sovereign nation, her security both in and around her territory is very crucial when the potential for encroachment or invasion is imminent. A structured and organized military will perform well compare to others which are disorganized and out of sync with how modern military work. Some countries are nonchalant when it has anything to do with professionalism in the armed forces. The Finance Department is always at the forefront of financial in discipline and recklessness.

Security comes in different forms. We have spiritual security, emotional security, financial security, global security, welfare security, medical security, food security, and national security. There are different methods of tackling these forms of securities with their own peculiar nature.

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2018/05/nigerian-national-security
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
lionel4power:

Chadian Military to get U.S. Army Command and Control (C2) Center

africanmilitaryblog May 9, 2018
The Chadian Military is about to receive some strategic enhancements in form of a new Command and Control (C2) center to enable it coordinate its…

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2018/05/chadian-military-to-get-u-s-army-command-and-control-c2-center

Hmmmmm ........ these his getting serious; they just got Cessna 208 ISR aircraft, now a strategic enhancements in form of a new Command and Control (C2) centre.

Next it will be spy drones, We need to step up our games. I don't trust any of these neighbouring countries.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 09, 2018
lionel4power:
Nigeria’s National Security, The Big Questions.
africanmilitaryblog May 6, 2018

… When politics get in the way of military matters, the nation suffers the most in terms of a disorganize armed forces…

--------------
For a sovereign nation, her security both in and around her territory is very crucial when the potential for encroachment or invasion is imminent. A structured and organized military will perform well compare to others which are disorganized and out of sync with how modern military work. Some countries are nonchalant when it has anything to do with professionalism in the armed forces. The Finance Department is always at the forefront of financial in discipline and recklessness.

Security comes in different forms. We have spiritual security, emotional security, financial security, global security, welfare security, medical security, food security, and national security. There are different methods of tackling these forms of securities with their own peculiar nature.

https://www.africanmilitaryblog.com/2018/05/nigerian-national-security

"medical security" grin grin
Bro You need a very expedient content writer for your Blog wink... The good news is I don't charge much cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
bidex111:

Hmmmmm ........ these his getting serious; they just got Cessna 208 ISR aircraft, now a strategic enhancements in form of a new Command and Control (C2) centre.

Next it will be spy drones, We need to step up our games. I don't trust any of these neighbouring countries.

Look what they did to Iran with their Military bases... They are getting there with us too cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2018
bidex111:

Although I don't really know much but I think our Armed Forces is lagging seriously behind in EW. That's definitely a way to stay ahead of the curve in our region

Cc:abiodunalasa
Wall? Nitori kini? grin What we need is what I call "Mossad style intelligence grit" that's all
I envy only two things about Israel; Their Agriculture system and their Intelligence Service
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:

"medical security" grin grin
Bro You need a very expedient content writer for your Blog wink... The good news is I don't charge much cool

You didn't read the article... because if you did you'll see the author was a guest contributor.

anyway thanks for the heads up!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.