Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,049 members, 7,866,956 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3080075 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2018
#AFSF

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:54am On Jun 12, 2018
nemesis8u:

Did u mean Xbee007 , am sure u meant him

Xbee007 plz do the needful grin grin grin
I don't operate any active blog. The last time I touched a blog was in 2014. So there is no way I would have made that ridiculous post full of lies.

And why would Lionel4power think I and SSBN are the same? Or what does he mean by that post?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
lionel4power:

---------------------------
Please what brand of weed are you guys smoking... since you all are collectively smoking good weed without sharing.

how did African Military Blog became DefenseNigeria

the next person to call my name on a random internet blog... we'll fight on the street of Lagos TO DEATH!!

thats a promise!!!

iranu
we no plenty o,so pls drop your sword.

I said funny cos of the wish list

Africa military blog and defensenigeria are too different blogs.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Xbee007:

I don't operate any active blog. The last time I touched a blog was in 2014. So there is no way I would have made that ridiculous post full of lies.

And why would Lionel4power think I and SSBN are the same? Or what does he mean by that post?

I am so disappointed sad

Man I was hoping u would challenge Lionel4power in a one to one fight to death brawl in the streets of Lagos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
nemesis8u:

I am so disappointed sad

Man I was hoping u would challenge Lionel4power in a one to one fight to death brawl in the streets of Lagos grin grin grin

I had to be certain if I was gonna travel hundreds of miles to Lagos.
I am not the type to shy away from a public brawl, NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Xbee007:

I had to be certain if I was gonna travel thousands of miles to Lagos.
I am not the type to shy away from a public brawl, NEVER!

Wait!! God of War....?

Really dude.... Really??

You sure you can handle the heat??

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
All 6 Lebanese super Tucanos

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
NA random

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Looks like NAF received more small arms, someone please identify this GPMG

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
Looks like NAF received more small arms, someone please identify this GPMG

Looks like a tricked-out Russian-made PKP Pecheneg or the AEK-999 Barsuk without it's 100-round box magazine
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
lionel4power:

Looks like a tricked-out Russian-made PKP Pecheneg or the AEK-999 Barsuk without it's 100-round box magazine
First thing I thought

cc: newafricaken !?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
Odunayaw:
First thing I thought

How effective do you think our range of GPMG is in squad level As compared to the US SAW.

What do you see as the pros and cons?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
lionel4power:

How effective do you think our range of GPMG is in squad level As compared to the US SAW.

You’re comparing a GPMG to an LMG here, don’t think it’s appropriate.

The American equivalent you should compare it to is the m240 machine gun

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

in ((squad level)) the roles are similar.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

yes i should have
But i am comparing in the context of it being used in the squad level.

Fire suppression
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Happy birthday to you Major- General R.I Nicholas Theatre Commander Operation Lafiya Dole

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Mali

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2018
KDF

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Belgian Air Force in Mali

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

NIGERIAN ARMY ORGANISES MEDICAL OUTREACH FOR BORNO AND YOBE COMMUNITIES

1. Troops of 27 Task Force Brigade Buni Yadi Yobe State, recently organised a medical outreach for communities in Borno and Yobe States.

2. Some of the beneficiaries are from mostly communities devastated by the Boko Haram insurgents.

3. Speaking on the exercise, the Emir of Potiskum, Alhaji Umaru Bubaram commended the Nigerian Army for organising such exercise. He added that the exercise will further strengthen the already existing cordial relationship between it and his people.

4. Also, the Chairman Yunusari Local Government Area, Yerima Lawan applauded the Army for the exercise.

5. He recalled how the Army medical team saved the communities from poliomyelitis in 2015.

6. It would be recalled that communities that benefitted from the medical outreach include: Buratai, Kamuya, Bam Buratai, Kamuya Kuffi in Biu Local Government Area of Borno state.

7. Similarly, Buni Yadi, Buni Gari, Gashua, Azare, Katarko in Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State benefited from the exercise.

8. The beneficiaries were treated of malaria, typhoid, cholera, diarrhoea, diabetes, among others.

9. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public.

10. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

GOC URGES TROOPS TO REMAIN STEADFAST

1. Troops of operation LAFIYA DOLE have been urged to be committed and steadfast during the final onslaught against Boko Haram terrorists .

2. The General Officer Commanding (GOC) 8 Division, Major General Stevenson Olabanji gave the advice while addressing troops at Gubio and Damasak respectively.

3. He stated that the end has come for the terrorists in northern Borno state, adding that operation LAST HOLD was designed to end the activities of the insurgents in the enclaves and islands of Lake Chad region.

4. He further advised the troops to be courageous and discipline during the final assault on the insurgents' enclaves.

5. Similarly, the GOC also visited the 2 Division Task Force Brigade of Operation LAST HOLD in Zarre where he was received by the Commander, Brigadier General Aliyu Abdullahi.

6. You are please requested to disseminate this information through your medium to the general public.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

ARMY NEUTRALIZES 23 BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS, RECOVER WEAPONS

1. Troops of 153 Task Force Battalion in conjunction with elements of Cameroonian Defence Forces while on clearance operation on 11 June 2018, encountered Boko Haram terrorists.

2. 23 of the terrorists were neutralized and several others wounded during the encounter.

3. Items recovered include:

a. Six AK 47 rifles.

b. Two FN rifles.

c. Eight AK 47 rifle magazines.

d. 33 rounds of 7.62 mm NATO ammunition

e. One link of 7.62mm NATO.

f. Two motorcycles.

4. Also, troops had earlier cleared numerous villages in the Lake Chad region including Bulakeisa, Tumbuma Babba, Abbaganaram and Dan Baure, among others.

5. The public is advised to report any suspicious activities or movements to the law enforcement agents at all times.

6. You are please requested to disseminate this information to the general public.

7. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

TEXAS CHUKWU
Brigadier General

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
CION

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
NA soldiers in there trenches.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by newafricaken254: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Odunayaw:
First thing I thought

polish ZMT UKM 2000 general purpose machine gun,chambered in 7.62×51mm NATO,version with wooden fixed buttstock
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2018
lionel4power:

From a layman's perspective about the GPMG

Pros;
Harder hitting power
Longer range

Cons;
Its altogether heavy & less maneuverable
Heavier rounds equals lesser ammo

Honestly? I would never trade the GPMG for no goddamn SAW even in a SF team (I'd rather have one of the guys using a RPD or a rifle with barrel drum grin)

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:50am On Jun 14, 2018
newafricaken254:
polish ZMT UKM 2000 general purpose machine gun,chambered in 7.62×51mm NATO,version with wooden fixed buttstock
Neat!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerian navy chopper- preflight checks

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2018
NA

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerian navy in Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
jakeporeshenko:

Beautifully pictures
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lionel4power(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2018
jakeporeshenko:
beautiful...

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (2204) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Runx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.