Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3025166 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chadian Air Force Mi-17/8

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
krattoss:
what's the difference between this and the mi35-m?
Everything odunayo said is accurate, the easiest way to differentiate the 2 is by the twin l barrel cannon mounted on the right hand side of the Mi-35p, the Mi35m has a chin mounted gun instead.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaV8King(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
bidexiii:
#NAF
#COIN

Well done operator!

R&R is well deserved for your neat turn-out

This should be the standard for EVERY Nigerian infantry man

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chadian armree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
Chadian armree
ragtag

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
EVarn:
ragtag
How about you make yourself useful and share post ? Took me a while to find those pics bro.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
jakeporeshenko:

How about you make yourself useful and share post ? Took me a while to find those pics bro.
I wasn't criticizing your post, I was talking about the Chadian army. I want to assume you understand English?.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
EVarn:
I wasn't criticizing your post, I was talking about the Chadian army. I want to assume you understand English?.
Still not being very useful mate and it’s presume, hehe you don’t even know English yourself.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
jakeporeshenko:

Still not being very useful mate and it’s presume, hehe you don’t even know English yourself.
suit yourself
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
EVarn:
ragtag

Seriously you call these desert warriors rag tag.... grin

Please "reverse" ur statement.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Odunayaw:

oh...it was d-day kinda shyte

but we found this sophisticated weapons, never mind there is no RPG here

we can't explain how 37 bandits used only what we photographed

Only NPF is allowed to be this inconsistent dammit! undecided
grin grin I noticed this issue too, the NA PR guys need to really work on propaganda and press releases.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
bidexiii:

Seriously you call these desert warriors rag tag.... grin

Please "reverse" ur statement.
Sorry, they are "gat gar". There, reversed. grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2019
x

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2019
#SAMBISA
#JUNGLE WE DEY grin

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2019
bidexiii:
#SAMBISA
#JUNGLE WE DEY grin
oh mehn
to empty these magazines on Boko convoy go sweet shaa Rambo style wink

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2019
That looks like a South African military helmet lol, why so many camo patterns
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by DaV8King(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Sizzorkay:
That looks like a South African military helmet lol, why so many camo patterns

Inconsistent quarter mastering as a result of the big C that kills everything Nigerian.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2019
krattoss:
oh mehn
to empty these magazines on Boko convoy go sweet shaa Rambo style wink

grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
An Egyptian Air Force pilot Major Mohtady "Cobra" Shazly was killed when his Rafale fighter Jet crashed during training. Major Shazly is of the 203rd Tactical Fighter Wing.
Update:

Rafale (EM) involved in the incident was single seat variant, of which Egypt ordered 8.

Reports about a K-8E being the aircraft involved are incorrect. That's something I'm confident in standing by.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Odunayaw:
Some sources say Chadian & Cameroon forces are pulling out of some MNJTF locations

grin So much for unité & espirit de corps

You can trust those guys; these been "on & off".
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
#NAF
#PRESIDENTIAL FLIGHT
#AW139

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
bidexiii:
An Egyptian Air Force pilot Major Mohtady "Cobra" Shazly was killed when his Rafale fighter Jet crashed during training. Major Shazly is of the 203rd Tactical Fighter Wing.
Update:

Rafale (EM) involved in the incident was single seat variant, of which Egypt ordered 8.

Reports about a K-8E being the aircraft involved are incorrect. That's something I'm confident in standing by.
grin For the price of a rafale it should be crash-resistant!!

I fit begin de cry if to say na Naija Rafale grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
x
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
NAF Aw109 Luh on the wild, I’m glad we are getting 5 more of these for Cas Evac and logistics support.

Although personally I think the workhorse of NAF should be the Russian Mi-171sh

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
NAF Ec-135 in the wild, look like it has a mounted gun at the other door

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
NPF air wing.. more like Uber exec for politicians especially during this campaign season. The orange help in the back actually belongs to NEMA

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
NPF air wing.. more like Uber exec for politicians especially during this campaign season. The orange help in the back actually belongs to NEMA
grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
#HappeningNow (1/2) Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abuabakar, has commissioned a Commando Village at the Special Operations Command Bauchi for the training of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) SF & Regiment personnel. The ceremony featured a hostage rescue simulation exercise.

(2/2) The facility is part of efforts geared towards improving the operational skills of NAF Regiment and SF personnel in the fight against insurgency and other forms of criminality in the country, whilst also enhancing NAF force protection capability. Details later.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
#HappeningNow (1/2) Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abuabakar, has commissioned a Commando Village at the Special Operations Command Bauchi for the training of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) SF & Regiment personnel. The ceremony featured a hostage rescue simulation exercise.

(2/2) The facility is part of efforts geared towards improving the operational skills of NAF Regiment and SF personnel in the fight against insurgency and other forms of criminality in the country, whilst also enhancing NAF force protection capability. Details later.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Odunayaw:
grin For the price of a rafale it should be crash-resistant!!

I fit begin de cry if to say na Naija Rafale grin
Surprised the pilot died.. how far ejection seats these days. I guess we don’t know the circumstances of the crash.

Speaking of ejection seats where’s Lionel grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakeporeshenko:

Surprised the pilot died.. how far ejection seats these days. I guess we don’t know the circumstances of the crash.

Speaking of ejection seats where’s Lionel grin
grin so no be only me remember Lionel grin
We no de forget things for here abi grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakeporeshenko:

Am more hungry to see their Organization chart. It would be sad to see anything less than that command being geared for anything other than Aviation squadrons/wings to fly & support special operations and SF Wings and groups with Combat Control/Forward Air Control and Combat Rescue specialties

Anything short of this would be duplication of niches already filled

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.