Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3042725 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (2202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
bidexiii:
NA ATV
Shots taken close to Assemblies of God church nassarawa road, after stadium roundabout.
Same spot where a thunderous Boko haram suicide bombing occured sometimes in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Burkinabe gendarmerie

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
NAF regiment

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
NAF regiment

Love the NAF regiments.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
LTGEN:

That is not correct.
The NA artillery are one of the best , they have made their bones.
let us leave it there .
There are a lot of NA GUYS that have been to hell and back
despite their well deserved poor image the NPF COIN have fought well.
Also 25 task force. I was asked to contact someone here and I don't know how the mail thing works.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
NAF regiment
This NAF guys wan kuku collect infantry work from NA..
But truth be told, Air Marshal Sadique is the only shining star amongst the Chiefs. It wouldn't be out of place to make this man the Chief of Defence staff, the man is terribly good. The way NAF is investing in their personnel is something else even before this current CAS capacity training has always being top notch. Small thing them don knack their personnel for courses abroad even NCOs, but same cannot be said of the NA. Infact NCOs in Airforce travel for courses abroad more than NA's officers talkmore of NCOs..
Surely NA will get it right someday. As for Navy those once are yahoo soldiers kawaii!! na them dey enjoy force work pass, save for their special forces .

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stormwarrior(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
allexpensive:

Also 25 task force. I was asked to contact someone here and I don't know how the mail thing works.

welcome back sir
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
stormwarrior:
welcome back sir

Thank you. Bokoharam seems to be in a huge disarray with a useless pattern of attack that end puts them in trouble. Possibility of leadership issues so I guess everyone is looking for a unit to attack and run move away with weapons.

Whichever way, we remain strong.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by stormwarrior(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
allexpensive:

Thank you. Bokoharam seems to be in a huge disarray with a useless pattern of attack that end puts them in trouble. Possibility of leadership issues so I guess everyone is looking for a unit to attack and run move away with weapons.

Whichever way, we remain strong.
thanks for letting us knw abt d situation over there,God will always protect u and ur comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by invincible007(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
ugo4u:

But truth be told, Air Marshal Sadique is the only shining star amongst the Chiefs. It wouldn't be out of place to make this man the Chief of Defence staff, the man is terribly good. The way NAF is investing in their personnel is something else even before this current CAS capacity training has always being top notch. Small thing them don knack their personnel for courses abroad even NCOs, but same cannot be said of the NA. Infact NCOs in Airforce travel for courses abroad more than NA's officers talkmore of NCOs..
Surely NA will get it right someday. As for Navy those once are yahoo soldiers kawaii!! na them dey enjoy force work pass, save for their special forces .
The NAF under the leadership of Air Marshall Sadique is experiencing a speedy growth. The achievements since his attainment as CAS is laudable and breathtaking. Everything is visible, touchable. I am not just saying this because I am one of the applicants of the on going recruitment but because his good deeds is very much open. I wish he will continue when I join.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
ugo4u:
Ehn?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stephandeswardt: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Odunayaw:
Ehn?
Army is doing police work, air force and navy, now have units doing better jobs at army's work , police trying to punch as hard as army in doing supposedly army job, only where they wont be casualty to them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by invincible007(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Stephandeswardt:

Army is doing police work, air force and navy, now have units doing better jobs at army's work , police trying to punch as hard as army in doing supposedly army job, only where they wont be casualty to them.
Sir, which unit in the police is TRYING to do Army work?
I now sèe police using GPMG, are there not over doing things? Well, all for the security of Motherland Nigeria. Let them do/use it well.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2019
jakeporeshenko:
Ethiopian prime minister personal protection detail carrying Tavors and rocking blazers, even the lady! cool

Only one mag? What happens when sheet hits the fan?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by sconp: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2019
allexpensive:

Click the person's name, it'll take you to the person's profile.

Then click on 'send email message.

It takes you to the next page where you can't edit anything in the box, just click 'send mail'.

The person would get the mail in his/her inbox, when the person replies you'll both be connected through your emails.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Clearer version

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Stephandeswardt:

Not too long ago we saw statements and pictures of NAF planning to "protect" some expressway from robbers/bandits. That's the Army Job? What Navy has been doing what? You mean the Police are the ones on the onslaught against BH/ISWAP?

I don't know how you see things but no service is being spared of misuse.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
invincible007:

I now sèe police using GPMG, are there not over doing things? Well, all for the security of Motherland Nigeria. Let them do/use it well.
Before now we've been canvassing for an upgrade in firepower of MOPOLs by adding GPMG. The problem now is that they have a bad precedence of indiscipline in all things.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by invincible007(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Odunayaw:
Before now we've been canvassing for an upgrade in firepower of MOPOLs by adding GPMG. The problem now is that they have a bad precedence of indiscipline in all things.
MOPOLS will start seeing themselves as equals with military,and Start looking for trouble. sad

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Ablemax(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
What rank in naf can one start using side arm..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Odunayaw:
Bros pls don't even mention it lest the police authorities hear it and begin to canvass for it. Look at how they're behaving with AKs, when armed with GPMG then they will upgrade from extorting civilians to military men..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rough sketch.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ocelot2006(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
invincible007:

In my opinion it is loooong overdue. Branches like MOPOL equally operate in dangerous areas like Borno and Yobe. How do we expect cops armed with only Type 56-2s to face off an enemy armed to the teeth with HMGs, RPGs, etc? Hell, even the DSS arms some of its agents with IWI Negev LMGs, so why not the Police. Keep in mind that the MOPOL isn't the first Police branch to use machine guns. In the past it was reserved for the Marine Police branch who armed their patrol boats with GPMGs and HMGs.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
invincible007:

MOPOLS will start seeing themselves as equals with military,and Start looking for trouble. sad
Imagine this. You're more concerned about Mopol "equalling" soldiers than them being equipped to carry out their constitutional duties. undecided

Look at what the fear of the military staging a coup did to our Military!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
ugo4u:

Bros pls don't even mention it lest the police authorities hear it and begin to canvass for it. Look at how they're behaving with AKs, when armed with GPMG then they will upgrade from extorting civilians to military men..
The Soldiers extorting civilians on Jebba-Minna highway nko? We're talking indiscipline you're telling me weapons.
An ill disciplined service man (All calibre of uniforms) would extort even just armed with a baton

I would assume you mean the Police do something about indiscipline before giving them access to these weapons. Anything outside that would be equal to average layman fears and sending MOPOL in crisis areas (Check Zamfara, ND creeks, NE) underarmed

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
ocelot2006:

In my opinion it is loooong overdue. Branches like MOPOL equally operate in dangerous areas like Borno and Yobe. How do we expect cops armed with only Type 56-2s to face off an enemy armed to the teeth with HMGs, RPGs, etc? Hell, even the DSS arms some of its agents with IWI Negev LMGs, so why not the Police. Keep in mind that the MOPOL isn't the first Police branch to use machine guns. In the past it was reserved for the Marine Police branch who armed their patrol boats with GPMGs and HMGs.
Thank You very much.

There is serious threat of GPMG wielding robbers, bandits and the likes yet we want MOPOL (not the average cop) to do their jobs with 56-2s. Hell I would give them grenades too ONLY after they are well trained.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
#NAF

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
bidexiii:
#NAF

Is he supposed to step on the aircraft's wings? the inspection technique for that joint is too expensive to be messed with.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
jpphilips:

Is he supposed to step on the aircraft's wings? the inspection technique for that joint is too expensive to be messed with.

And what about the munition the wings carry
Am not saying it's right but av seen a lot of pilot do that in naija and foreign pics, I don't think it poses any harm to the wings of the aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
jpphilips:

You mean the same wings that carries thousands of pounds of fuel? My brother it poses no risk, some aircrafts mostly (trainers) have wings below the doors, meaning you must climb the wings to access the aircraft..

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
OPERATION YANCIN TAFKI: BOKO HARAM LEADERSHIP OVERWHELMED AND IN DISARRAY

As an aftermath of sustained air and land operations of the ongoing Operation YANCIN TAFKI, information from captured and defected Boko Haram fighters indicates that the leadership of Boko Haram terror network has been overwhelmed and are currently in disarray. The former fighters who are receiving humane attention further divulged that morale and fighting spirit of Boko Haram fighters is very low as a result of growing insecurity and the inability to replenish stranded fighters in the islands with food, medicine and ammunition.

It would be recalled that an integral part of Operation YANCIN TAFKI has been a series of well coordinated day and night Human Intelligence as well as Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions conducted by the Air Forces of the Lake Chad Basin countries; Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria, leading to successful and devastating air interdictions which have destroyed Boko Haram logistic facilities and fighters in TUMBUM GINI, ABADAM, AREGE, TUMBUN REGO and DAGAYA environs between 7 and 11 March 2019 . Additionally, In the last 4 weeks of the Operation, about 70 Boko vehicles; mostly Gun Trucks, facilities; such as fuel dumps, weapons and ammunition have been destroyed.

Furthermore, since the commencement of OPERATION YACIN TAFKI several terrorists have surrendered while others are battle - weary and have indicated interest to surrender. Morale of fighters is at its lowest, while desperation has also set in, leading to intrigues and in-fighting. Reliable sources say internal crisis led to change of Boko Haram leadership on 3 March 2019, it could be recalled that the Islamic State West Africa Province announced the sack of the former Boko Haram Chief, Abu Mus'ab AL Barnawi and the appointment of Abu Abdullahi Ibn Umar AL Barnawi.

The frequent execution of Boko Haram Commanders and fighters which have been observed in the past few months as well as the recent replacement of its leadership are clear indications of the effectiveness of recent past and ongoing OPERATION YACIN TAFKI. The Multinational Joint Task Force is therefore poised to sustain current operations until Boko Haram capitulates and its leadership brought to justice.

Please, disseminate this information to the general public.

Colonel Timothy Antigha
Chief of Military Public Information, MNJTF
N'Djamena - Chad

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ablemax:
What rank in naf can one start using side arm..

Has a commissioned officer in the Nigeria Navy, Army, Airforce and NPF you're entitled to a firearm usually a side arm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (2202) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.