Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 (50996 Views)

Pumping Dollars To Strengthen Naira, An Artificial Solution – Expert / Bet365.com And Williamhill(my Formula) / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Please hold and do not subscribe yet.

Go through this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fixedmatches/comments/90cn2t/anyone_tried_this_out_is_he_a_scammer/

I almost committed myself. Was a bit convinced but decided to dig deeper a bit.

Gaga admin's format is extremely convincing.
My God, is that how my hard-earned money should have gone? I am 1000℅ convinced if not that you hinted me now. I read through and the level of this fraud is amazing. I'm very sure that the person behind this is a Nigerian cos I got the link from Nairaland. Did u see anyone that has subscribed for this before and scammed or u are acting on your intuition.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tchim: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Even if someone has subscribed for his games, no one would come out and say it here. His games look real. But no one has verified it here.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Please hold and do not subscribe yet.

Go through this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fixedmatches/comments/90cn2t/anyone_tried_this_out_is_he_a_scammer/

I almost committed myself. Was a bit convinced but decided to dig deeper a bit.

Gaga admin's format is extremely convincing.
Thanks dude, the site is too good to be true. I sent mail to him bringing the price down from $350 to $150. He waited for few hours then ask whether I want bitcoin or skrill as mean of payment. U might not know how much u saved me but I'm thankful. we cannot totally rule him out though. let's wait for his free game and prove him wrong totally.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Hunry: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2018
click the link in my signature to join the hottest bookies in town
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tinyemeka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zico5:

Thanks dude, the site is too good to be true. I sent mail to him bringing the price down from $350 to $150. He waited for few hours then ask whether I want bitcoin or skrill as mean of payment. U might not know how much u saved me but I'm thankful. we cannot totally rule him out though. let's wait for his free game and prove him wrong totally.

He'll edit his post if his free prediction turns out to be wrong. Then block all dissenting comments.

That's why all comments on the blog are first moderated by him before they can appear for others to read.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tinyemeka(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zico5:

My God, is that how my hard-earned money should have gone? I am 1000℅ convinced if not that you hinted me now. I read through and the level of this fraud is amazing. I'm very sure that the person behind this is a Nigerian cos I got the link from Nairaland. Did u see anyone that has subscribed for this before and scammed or u are acting on your intuition.

The person that made that reddit post was scammed by him. Another commenter was also scammed.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tinyemeka:

He'll edit his post if his free prediction turns out to be wrong. Then block all dissenting comments.

That's why all comments on the blog are first moderated by him before they can appear for others to read.
Yes u are very right. the comments are edited before they are posted on-line. I was suspicious of this but some of the comments and the free games he talked about convince me alot. I have even rallied two of my friends to read through and they are very convinced that it's legit. U save a soul bro. is that how I would have lost almost 200k? Thanks so much.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tinyemeka(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Zico5:

Yes u are very right. the comments are edited before they are posted on-line. I was suspicious of this but some of the comments and the free games he talked about convince me alot. I have even rallied two of my friends to read through and they are very convinced that it's legit. U save a soul bro. is that how I would have lost almost 200k? Thanks so much.

You're welcome.

Warn your friends though. But if they are insistent, I'm curious to learn from their experience. I really wished that the guy was legit. Believe me. His odds are crazy. Until I decided to sniff around.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 6:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Tinyemeka:

You're welcome.

Warn your friends though. But if they are insistent, I'm curious to learn from their experience. I really wished that the guy was legit. Believe me. His odds are crazy. Until I decided to sniff around.
Yea, how I also wished he was legit. my hope was dashed. I couldn't think straight since I have learnt the truth. But would have been worst if I have committed to it. I read through the link u gave me yesterday and I'm greatly convinced about the guy that he is a fraudster.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tchim: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2018
He is certainly not genuine. I wonder where the genuine ones are.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tinyemeka(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Zico5:

Yea, how I also wished he was legit. my hope was dashed. I couldn't think straight since I have learnt the truth. But would have been worst if I have committed to it. I read through the link u gave me yesterday and I'm greatly convinced about the guy that he is a fraudster.

Felt the same disappointment. I'd already structured how I could make N9m in 4 weeks.

I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open. Hopefully, another genuine one might just pop up.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tinyemeka:

Felt the same disappointment. I'd already structured how I could make N9m in 4 weeks.

I guess we'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open. Hopefully, another genuine one might just pop up.
I hope so but getting fixed game is very rare. some of those campaigning for it are fraudsters. All hope is not lost though. God is on our side.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Tinyemeka(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Zico5:

I hope so but getting fixed game is very rare. some of those campaigning for it are fraudsters. All hope is not lost though. God is on our side.

Sure!
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by nicerod(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Zico5:

The only fixed games are found in pool � house
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
nicerod:
The only fixed games are found in pool � house
what's pool house? can u explain?
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by nicerod(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Zico5:

what's pool house? can u explain?
Permutations and setting check anywhere u see people playing baba ijebu and asked
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2018
nicerod:

Permutations and setting check anywhere u see people playing baba ijebu and asked
Ok but I think this is only meant for those touts around Lagos garage and joints.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by nicerod(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2018
Zico5:

Ok but I think this is only meant for those touts around Lagos garage and joints.
No
Check akintan around ojuelegba
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Zico5(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
nicerod:
No Check akintan around ojuelegba
so how does it play? what's the strategy?
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by nicerod(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Zico5:

so how does it play? what's the strategy?
Ask they will put u through
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by cybernaut(m): 1:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Zico5:

Pls bro, how can I open and fund skrill account here in Nigeria. I couldn't make any headway since I have been trying to fund bet365 account. pls I urgently need ur help on this
You can visit the skrill website and create an account with them is very easy but when funding your account you can use exchangers to fund your skrill account or i can also fund your skrill account for you and also assist you fund your 365bet account for you. My regards to you.
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by culdady(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2018
Accout fully verified....
Now. I'm ready to kick off.

1 Like

Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Marlodah(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Culdady are you serious, please how did you go about it and can you give me your WhatsApp number. I really need your help about verifying and the means to withdraw and deposit conviniently
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by culdady(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Marlodah:
Culdady are you serious, please how did you go about it and can you give me your WhatsApp number. I really need your help about verifying and the means to withdraw and deposit conviniently

Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Shantyken(m): 4:43am On Sep 11, 2018
cynmartinex:
For those of you that wants to buy Skrill for your betting or you want to sell skrill, kindly quote me. Rate is very friendly.
wat is d rate
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Shantyken(m): 4:44am On Sep 11, 2018
culdady:

i cal u too
Re: BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 by Shantyken(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
cynmartinex:
For buying or selling?
both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp / Guys, Let's Talk Business / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.