Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) (1265 Views)

ENUGU KILLINGS ; The Hate Message That Triggered It. / Gov Yahaya Bello's Choice Of Deputy Meets Legal, Political And Social Criteria / The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by youngalex(m): 10:25am On Apr 06, 2015
My heart is filled with anger over inflammatory comments and a message of "hate" from an OBA who is supposed to be non-partisan, instead of soliciting cooperation of other tribes for APC to win Lagos, he resorted to threatening the igbos, few questions from the global message of hate
- Do Igbos as Nigerians have the constitutional right to vote any candidate of their choice ?
- Are they planning to vote for an igbo man to become Lagos State Gov.?
- Asides from the Igbos, Won't other tribes including yorubas(lagosians) in PDP vote Jimi Agbaje?, If they do what will happen to them?
- Did Jimi Agbaje commit a crime for being in PDP and becoming their flagbearer?
These questions responded with all sense of sincerity shows how irrational and partisan a Monarch can be, I advise he apologize and withdraw forthwith this message of hate capable of inciting violence and ethnic disharmony between the igbos and yorubas in Lagos
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2015
The answer is simple, yes they have the constitutional right to vote.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by youngalex(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Dharniel:
The answer is simple, yes they have the constitutional right to vote.
So why the threat? Nobody threatened Nigerians to vote Jonathan or drown in River Niger
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by ChristyG(f): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:

So why the threat? Nobody threatened Nigerians to vote Jonathan or drown in River Niger
that is a lie,asari dokubo and his niger delta millitants threatened yorubas and north if they didnt vote jonathan.so pls spare us the hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Iykopee(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:
My heart is filled with anger over inflammatory comments and a message of "hate" from an OBA who is supposed to be non-partisan, instead of soliciting cooperation of other tribes for APC to win Lagos, he resorted to threatening the igbos, few questions from the global message of hate
- Do Igbos as Nigerians have the constitutional right to vote any candidate of their choice ?
- Asides from the Igbos, Won't other tribes including yorubas(lagosians) in PDP vote Jimi Agbaje?, If they do what will happen to them?
- Did Jimi Agbaje commit a crime for being in PDP and becoming their flagbearer?
These questions responded with all sense of sincerity shows how irrational and partisan a Monarch can be, I advise he apologize and withdraw forthwith this message of hate capable of inciting violence and ethnic disharmony between the igbos and yorubas in Lagos

^^^ The stvpid mongrel that calls himself oba of lagos shud try rubbish if JK wins. For now, it's needless to take him seriously.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by drtwist(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2015
He was part of those looting lagos treasure, and they are seeing the sign of loosing. So they decide to advert to violent.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by IGBOSON1: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
ChristyG:
that is a lie,asari dokubo and his niger delta millitants threatened yorubas and north if they didnt vote jonathan.so pls spare us the hypocrisy

^^^Nice going!

So you're placing Asari (who has never hidden his support for GEJ nor his desire to see a Niger Deltan complete a full 2 terms in office like everyone else).....you're placing him on the same pedestal with an Oba who is supposed to raise above partisan politics, be seen as being fair to all his subjects, and who certainly shouldn't be seen lowering his exalted position to the filthy depths of the sewer by offering death threats and placing curses on an entire Nigerian ethnic group like a common street thug!

Nigeria we dey hail una! wink

PS: Care to show us where Asari threatened the lives of Yorubas?
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by youngalex(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
ChristyG:
So you are now comparing a highly respected OBA with Asari Dokubo? Rather Unfortunate
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:
1) They have the right but why not go and vote for the candidates in their state? This is not a presidential election

2)They are planning to vote for a Yoruba man but you and I know that the Igbos hate APc

3)The Yorubas have every right to choose their governor because it is their land!!

4)Its not a crime but Agbaje himself said Lagos cannot be an opposition state so they should vote for him. Now voting for him means making lagos an opposition state
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by youngalex(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

1) They have the right but why not go and vote for the candidates in their state? This is not a presidential election

2)They are planning to vote for a Yoruba man but you and I know that the Igbos hate APc

3)The Yorubas have every right to choose their governor because it is their land!!

4)Its not a crime but Agbaje himself said Lagos cannot be an opposition state so they should vote for him. Now voting for him means making lagos an opposition state
My response

1) Igbos that registered and obtained their PVCs in Lagos have the right to vote based on " Residential Status"

2) Though some Igbos dont like APC there are those who are in APC and are even in fashola's cabinet e.g Joe Igbokwe so won't they vote APC? Respecting Choices

3) Yorubas in PDP will mobilize and vote Jimi, so I dont see why Igbos are singled out for this hate message from a highly respected monarch

4) Lagos being in opposition doesn't stop accelerated development to be initiated by Jimi as long as revenue generated is utilized effectively

1 Like

Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Osakah24(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2015
DID YOU MAKE ANY SENSE IN EQUATING THE WORDS OF A TRADITIONAL RULER TO THAT OF A RETIRED TERRORIST/MILITANT
ChristyG:

1 Like

Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by sammyj: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2015
I watched the Oba on TV and he never made such statement. Please desist from propaganda that took GEJ no were !!!

1 Like

Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Nice647: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
reLLY Personal
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by ChristyG(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:

So you are now comparing a highly respected OBA with Asari Dokubo? Rather Unfortunate
oh pls,not for once did jonathan dismiss asari threats neither did the top people from the niger delta region,their silent ways says a lot,even here on nairaland u have people from the ss and se threatening yoruba people.so why the outrage when yorubas do the same?is it only ss/se people that have the right to threaten others?it is rather unfortunate that some people think it is right and fair for ibos and ss to threaten yorubas but cry when yorubas do the same..one thing i know is dat yorubas are getting fed of ibo insults in our land and it is not only in lagos
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Osakah24(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

1)which law states that you cannot vote outside your state of origin?.2)when did not liking apc equate to not liking yoruba?.3)who said yorubas shouldnt vote who they choose?,and how did you know yorubas wont vote agbaje whom by all indications is a porpular candidate and a true yoruba man.4)when he said lagos shouldnt be an opposition state did you agree with him?.and can you bring any proof to this claims? Because the last time i overheard him,he said lagos state needs change too.

1 Like

Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by vicadex07(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:

Bleep u and go back to ur village. Expect massive deportations very soon.

They give u an inch and u take a mile. Bunch of boastful and empty chest beaters.

Yoruba has been too accomodating with u guys, you've been made so comfortable you don't know our place again.

You're even talking back to a whole oba. What effrontery?

The words and actions that you people perpetuate in Lagos, can same be done in your wretched villages by other ethnic groups? You're all so self centered, you don't even know your rights and limitations anymore.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by ChristyG(f): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Osakah24:
DID YOU MAKE ANY SENSE IN EQUATING THE WORDS OF A TRADITIONAL RULER TO THAT OF A RETIRED TERRORIST/MILITANT
yes cos their people support it and not for once did they dismiss asari threats and neither did the top people from the region.so spare us the hypocrisy!!!
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by ChinemeOkpan: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:

Who told you the Oba is meant to be non-partisan?

Who did all the Obis in your state campaign for during the presidential elections?

Oba Akinolu did not make those comments and even if he did, he is simply telling how you how majority of ethnic Lagosians feel.

Igbos are free to vote for anyone but remember that like they did by putting all their eggs in one basket in the presidential elections, they can all vote for Agbaje and as usual when APC wins, they have no right to complain of marginalisation.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by youngalex(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
vicadex07:

Bleep u and go back to ur village. Expect massive deportations very soon.

They give u an inch and u take a mile. Bunch of boastful and empty chest beaters.

Yoruba has been too accomodating with u guys, you've been made so comfortable you don't know our place again.

You're even talking back to a whole oba. What effrontery?

The words and actions that you people perpetuate in Lagos, can same be done in your wretched villages by other ethnic groups? You're all so self centered, you don't even know your rights and limitations anymore.
I expected a mature and civilized response from you, you are entitled to your opinion,Mind you Igbos are peace loving people,we are hardworking and generous,we respect people who harbour and treat us well,Most igbos in lagos have many yoruba friends,The moment a monarch who should pass a message of unity and peaceful coexistence resort to threatening an ethnic group for cheap political gains then there is problem
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Osakah24(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChristyG:
yes cos their people support it and not for once did they dismiss asari threats and neither did the top people from the region.so spare us the hypocrisy!!!
ok o,ASARI=OBA OF LAGOS.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by ChristyG(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Osakah24:
ok o,ASARI=OBA OF LAGOS.
i did not expect anything less from suegbe olori pelebe like u
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by Osakah24(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChristyG:
i did not expect anything less from suegbe olori pelebe like u
I WISH YOU THE SAME SISTER.
Re: Questions from Oba's Hate Message(Political and Dictatorial) by vicadex07(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
youngalex:

I expected a mature and civilized response from you, you are entitled to your opinion,Mind you Igbos are peace loving people,we are hardworking and generous,we respect people who harbour and treat us well,Most igbos in lagos have many yoruba friends,The moment a monarch who should pass a message of unity and peaceful coexistence resort to threatening an ethnic group for cheap political gains then there is problem

The problem with you guys is that most of you are too proud and ehtnocentric.

For you to be ever political relevant in Nigeria, you have to either align with the North or the southwest, but your people will never humble themselves. An average Igbo man would rather pride himself in forming an inconceivable biafra than to conform to the tenets of democracy and play the game of politics fairly without tribal sentiments.

Why always you people? Why? You caused and started the first ever bloody coup in Nigeria and it backfired seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Now That APC Has Won! Sahara Reporters What's The Way Forward? / Drug Convicts Executed In Indonesia Buried / Fashola’s Signal Of Ingratitude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.