Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

They All Left After We Had Slept Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They All Left After We Had Slept Together (6472 Views)

Lagos Big Girl Confesses To How She Had Slept With Her Landlord (must Read) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / He Left After Having S3x With You?...see Why The Boo Left For Another Boozlin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Islie: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2015
Dear Bunmi,
I think that too much emphasis is placed on sex these days and I’m a bit cynical about relationships. This worries me a lot. I am a 28-year-old girl and have lost count of the number of men I have slept with.
Most of these men I would ordinarily not sleep with but you discover that once you are left alone with a man in a room, he wants to sleep with you at all cost.
And the lies these men tell! Majority of them make me believe I was the type of girl they’d always been looking for as a wife. As soon as I get pregnant, they didn’t want to know. I had a few abortions as a result, as I don’t believe in a single parent family.
Now I’m completely off sex and it worries me. I think I am a bit cynical about relationships now and it worries me also to be this way.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/they-all-left-after-we-had-slept-together/
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by falconey(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2015
I feel like crying.....you touched my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
LovePeddler..and shes proud to keep hitting al d men she comes across..many of such ladies re on Nl..terrible ladies
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
What really is your predicament because I don't seem to get it; what you wrote there is a complete pointless jargons.

1 Like

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Baba419(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Sharp guys everywhere
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
So.....what should we do? undecided
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by vizkiz: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
swirry, I just have one word for you.... HOE

2 Likes

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
falconey:

I feel like crying.....you touched my heart.

Lol grin grin
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by dre11(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
At 28years old you don't know the number of men you have slept with...........

This is serious

5 Likes

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by dre11(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Baba419:
Sharp guys everywhere

Those guys no sharp at all because nah borehole they are all drilling
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by iceberylin(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Damn sad
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Work as a hooker and get fulfilled in life
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by whizqueen(f): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Story for the lipsrsealed
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2015
D1ck:
What really is your predicament because I don't seem to get it; what you wrote there is a complete pointless jargons.

When last did you check your comprehension skills?

Do you read from the back?
Do you think this is Arabic?

When do you draw the line between making jest and talking serious when threads are made in this section?

How much of your crass insensitivity are we yet to see?

A young woman is in dire need of direction, as is, she thinks it's over for her...if you could not relate to her story, whatever happened to ignore mode?

Your verbiage and grammatical construction leaves more to be desired if you cannot add value that is meaningful.

The owner of that story is not on NL, but you can be sure as heck that there are folks who foray this section with worse stories.

I don't own your MB, neither do I own your space, but it suffices that we allow wisdom guide our actions....whenever we can....as much as we can.

Happy Holidayssmiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

When do you draw the line between making jest and talking serious when threads are made in this section?

A young woman is in dire need of direction, as is, she thinks it's over for her...if you could not relate to her story, whatever happened to ignore mode?

Your verbiage and grammatical construction leaves more to be desired if you cannot add value that is meaningful.

The owner of that story is not on NL, but you can be sure as heck that there are folks who foray this section with worse stories.

I don't own your MB, neither do I own your space, but it suffices that we allow wisdom guide our actions....whenever we can....as much as we can.

Happy Holidayssmiley
Coli!! shocked shocked See what too much foraying into the politics section has done to you.

3 Likes

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by MizMyColi(f): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
If this were a personal post....
I could be more detailed.

But to whom it may concern...
As mentally tasking as it might be in the beginning, you have to rise up and believe in your self again.

Yes, you feel battered, you feel lost....it feels like nothing good can come out of you.

Perchance, you've heard of the parlance that a ceramic plate, once broken cannot regain itself....no matter the repairs....

Well there is a power within you, a force....it specializes in gathering those broken plates, grinding them to fine powder and making the most beautiful masterpiece out of them....one that is only fit for the use of kings....

The process of re-molding might be painful and burdensome, but you can trust his grace to make it lightest....

You may think that Karma has caught up with you, but dear Sister, dear Brother.....Be still and know that he that is in you will surely cause all things to work for your good. He will lead, he will direct, he will guide.

Whatever happens, do not take your focus off of him.

#Bless

1 Like

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Brugo(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Happy Holidayssmiley

shocked

See as she finish the poor guy. When did this erstwhile gentle lady start insulting others?

Please calm down.
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by jaytee01(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
This is serious ooo undecided
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Coli!! shocked shocked See what too much foraying to the politics section has done to you.

Lmao Segs, lemme joor....

Btw....
I no do politics again...
At least not on NL.

Choi, the spirit that rules that sectionshocked
Something about that section makes you intolerant and allergic to bull shiit!
Almost all the people active on my following list are core politicians...Ymodulus doesn't help with his deluge of shared posts....
I nur dey know when I click on politics thread.

My biggest doing/undoing is leaving my comfort zone to goan support GEJ.

I hope my passion for politics will let me stay away thoughgrin
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by MizMyColi(f): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Brugo:

shocked

See as she finish the poor guy. When did this erstwhile gentle lady start insulting others?

Please calm down.

Those were questions and mere rhetorics.

If I were to insult a person on Nairaland...
I bet you, I'd be banned for a very long time.

Folks in this section are fond of playing with sensitive issues....
Go check my antecedents, I stand up for people who are trampled upon, people who are written off.

My gentleness no reach that side Bro.
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Happy Holidayssmiley
The fact still remains that this write-up is crap; and I ain't gonna succumb to the fact that it is meaningful cos nobody raped her. I called it crap because she said they are all gonna dump her after having sex with her; dammit that means they knew about her intricate illicit affairs or they didn't find her as a wife material. She should have figured her life out if not for her gargantuan drabness and inability to stay away from dick8).

The part that really angered me was where she stated that "Guys lie to her whenever she is inside the room with them; making her think they are gonna marry her and have sex with her afterwards" isn't it so obvious that she is drearily dull. Even after that, she didn't take her time to surreptitiously figure out her blemishing imperfections; instead she desultorily jumped on another dick only for her to go back to square one. Had it been you also saw from my point of view, your tirade wouldn't be needed vis-à-vis to this wack write-up.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by MizMyColi(f): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
D1ck:
The fact still remains that this write-up is crap; and I ain't gonna succumb to the fact that it is meaningful cos nobody raped her. I called it crap because she said they are all gonna dump her after having sex with her; dammit that means they knew about her intricate illicit affairs or they didn't find her as a wife material. She should have figured her life out if not for her gargantuan drabness and inability to stay away from dick8).

The part that really angered me was where she stated that "Guys lie to her whenever she is inside the room with them; making her think they are gonna marry her and have sex with her afterwards" isn't it so obvious that she is drearily dull. Even after that, she didn't take her time to surreptitiously figure out her blemishing imperfections; instead she desultorily jumped on another dick only for her to go back to square one. Had it been you also saw from my point of view, your tirade wouldn't be needed vis-à-vis to this wack write-up.

Cheers

That's where you get it wrong....
You have no idea!

A person is troubled beyond words, what time or mental strength does she have to fine tune her writ...

Show some empathy bro.....it's not too much to ask.
You may now have the last saysmiley

3 Likes

Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Brugo(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Those were questions and mere rhetorics.

If I were to insult a person on Nairaland...
I bet you, I'd be banned for a very long time.

Folks in this section are fond of playing with sensitive issues....
Go check my antecedents, I stand up for people who are trampled upon, people who are written off.

My gentleness no reach that side Bro.

Twale ma
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's where you get it wrong....
You have no idea!

A person is troubled beyond words, what time or mental strength does she have to fine tune her writ...

Show some empathy bro.....it's not too much to ask.
You may now have the last saysmiley
No point in having a last say if you can't defend your critics.
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by elantraceey(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
LovePeddler..and shes proud to keep hitting al d men she comes across..many of such ladies re on Nl..terrible ladies

Like you won't hit every girl you come across if you have the opportunity to undecided
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Like you won't hit every girl you come across if you have the opportunity to undecided
Shuoo..wetin i do u naa grin

All ryt,so u know..i av repented since last yr
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Ymodulus: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao Segs, lemme joor....

Btw....
I no do politics again...
At least not on NL.

Choi, the spirit that rules that sectionshocked
Something about that section makes you intolerant and allergic to bull shiit!
Almost all the people active on my following list are core politicians...Ymodulus doesn't help with his deluge of shared posts....
I nur dey know when I click on politics thread.

My biggest doing/undoing is leaving my comfort zone to goan support GEJ.

I hope my passion for politics will let me stay away thoughgrin
Not trying to break rule 1.

I willl just smile. Welcome to Politics. Change you need it. Sorry poster. Am off
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
D1ck:
No point in having a last say if you can't defend your critics.
guy on your points i stick... why will a full grown up girl allow unthruthfull dickks to derail her feminine future,dullness & irresistable desire lands her on this mess even to the extent of abortions...mhenn, this is total bullshit, what happens to durex, shes so dull that she wont demand for durex when both bodies are on fire, shes a loosed bae,when there are alot of generational teens who acquire/loots hungry dickks without setting their eyes on the colour of their undies...that girl should wake up to reality,repair her damages & plan better...petting her or pity wont help her,she should know the bitter truth & strategize wella...

dullers are not my freak.

*ONELOVE**
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
angry

undecided
Ymodulus:

Not trying to break rule 1.

I willl just smile. Welcome to Politics. Change you need it. Sorry poster. Am off
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
And You guys are arguing over a fake story cheesy
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by spanzed(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
D1ck:
Gbam you just said my mind...I read dis stuff thrice but I still didn't get what she wants from us...she speaks like a dummy,she can't say NO when does niggas want to get her laid abi...
Re: They All Left After We Had Slept Together by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Baba419:
Sharp guys everywhere

Sharp guys spoiling show for good guys like me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos) / Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / Meet 24-year-old Physically Endowed Woman Born With HIV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.