Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Let's Talk Ireland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Talk Ireland (8052 Views)

Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Republic Of Ireland And Northern Ireland Study Enquiries. / Let Talk About Scholarships (any country) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk Ireland by sobastical: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
queenesthr:

Very dull country at that.

My gf do complain about that place so much likewise... But I think that place is cool for introverts
Re: Let's Talk Ireland by rafcrown(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
@Fajilady,I am living and working in the UK .I am in London now but will soon be in Dublin whenever I need a short break from work.Dublin is a cool and nice place.
I have nothing to do with RAF. I will let you know whenever I want to come over.I wish to stay in Ireland for few years provided I can get a good flat and job.
No problem going to any place you want near Dublin City,eat and drink as you like.adecrown22@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Ireland by rafcrown(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
I believe that the place is cool and peaceful .Neat and nice place too.
Re: Let's Talk Ireland by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Hi @Fajigirl pls can you tell us about the current 2018 situation of finding part time work while studying and how easy it is including after completing studies . Can people studying professional diploma at level 8 qualify for 12months stay back. Kind help with this info urgently. Thanks.
rafcrown:
@fajigirl.Sorry ,I have not been following this post for a long time.Thanks a lot for your encouraging reply.I am glad to discover a kind hearted Nigerian like you.Instead of meeting up for coffee,why cant we settle for the Chinese Buffet-eat as much as you like for 7 euros Moore Street,City Centre,very safe place,filled with people.Personal Safety is a serious matter in Europe so you have nothing to worry about.I am glad to read your response.I have been able to do so many things in Ireland get PPS,PSA licence ,Safe Pass etc.Your guidance will be well appreciated.
Re: Let's Talk Ireland by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2018
@Fajigirl pls can you tell us about the current 2018 situation of finding part time work while studying and how easy it is including after completing studies . Can people studying professional diploma at level 8 qualify for 12months stay back. Kind help with this info urgently. Thanks. [i][/i]
fajigirl:
I currently live in Ireland. When you all get visas get in touch grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. / FAAN To Close MMIA Apron Gate 1 For 6 Weeks Starting From 7th June / Most Stressed Women In The World - Nigerian Women Are 9th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.