Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday (35038 Views)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Baby Bump In Sexy Gym Photos / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by MissAdeife(f): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
guf
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by seedorfg(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2015
ok, next
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by prettyjo(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2015
when you start behaving yourself,people will start respecting you.
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by niceguy7(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
No offence oo! This girl woowoo shaa grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by sophtaf(f): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
cool writeup from Igho but can't see the baby bump or do I need glasses?
u r use to seeing women wit big tommy abi?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by SammieLowkey(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Ojestas:
Show this to Tonto Dike abeg. .Let her flaunt her baby bump rather than the slippers she's flaunting around.
this man!!! make oga@dTop no hear yu oo
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by littlecaf(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Ojestas:
Show this to Tonto Dike abeg. .Let her flaunt her baby bump rather than the slippers she's flaunting around.

Haaaah laugh ou loud, you called those things on her chest slippers. You must be out of your mind let bangalee catch you
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Happy for you and God bless you. One of your biggest fans in Big Brother Amplified.
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Okay. Seen..next pls tongue
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by dipopooo(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Dis gal worwor no b small
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by littlecaf(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Love628:
;

Oga liste when I Bleep, bitchies pay me and thank me for the Bleep I really don't you to get me to them lett contact me direct as I erect Bleep you nigga
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Ojestas(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
littlecaf:

Haaaah laugh ou loud, you called those things on her chest slippers. You must be out of your mind let bangalee catch you
who's banga lee? Uh!! @Bolded,, i don't get that!
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Ojestas(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
SammieLowkey:

this man!!! make oga@dTop no hear yu oo
who? Jonathan or Buhari??
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by JosephPhilip: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok.

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Trust me, u do need one
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by frank442: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Stop nonsense she not a role model
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by frank442: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Stop nonsense she not a role model
Who is the father of the baby
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by SammieLowkey(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ojestas:
who? Jonathan or Buhari??
oga seu_ ..I heard they're good 'friendsss'
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Ojestas(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
SammieLowkey:

oga seuN ..I heard they're good 'friendsss'
lol, u got me there... lmao . . Your post modified! grin
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by AsanwaKC(f): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
good for her
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
The babe no fine kobo.
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by joxxy01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
If u call this baby bump, what then do u expect her tomy to look like?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by daveP(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pikin: (looks at pic) mum, did u tell the world about me when i was in there?

Karen: couldnt, had to keep you safe

pikin: but wasnt i safe right there, or you were ashamed to..

Karen: now this discussion is over, pack those close, you have a show to catch.......
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Brilliant write-up.
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by fizzy94(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please where's the bump o or am i blind?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by GentleToks(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chaiii!!!!! Men!! Men!!! Men can Bleep anything, as long as there is hole there.....
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Please gate it, you really need it
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
GentleToks:
Chaiii!!!!! Men!! Men!!! Men can Bleep anything, as long as there is hole there.....

I feel you bro, somedays are like that
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by owobokiri(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
She will remove the silicons b4 breastfeeding or what
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cool speech frm igho;!
Lessons to learn: Vanity upon vanity all is Vanity.
Without God all your hussles wld amount to Disaster
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by kayalla(f): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
tank God and congrats to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You / Actress Chidimma Aneke Cleaning The Church (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.