Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday (35033 Views)

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Baby Bump In Sexy Gym Photos / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2015
Karen Igho stuns in all black with an unmistaken baby bump protruding. She and her husband, Yaroslav, got married December last year in Jos.

Unfortunately, she did not confirm in the caption whether she was indeed pregnant but rather wrote,

Today I am a year older, Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy. I feel complete, I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful,loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family.
Things I thought mattered don’t really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get.
I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money.
I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life
As I step in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way.’,

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/karen-igho-shows-off-baby-bump/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2015
cool writeup from Igho but can't see the baby bump or do I need glasses?

15 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Dyt(f): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Awwww
Beautiful piece
Bless you my daughter

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Ojestas(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Show this to Tonto Dike abeg. .Let her flaunt her baby bump rather than the slippers she's flaunting around.

9 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by instaforexngr(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
congrats Igho

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by zopaks: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2015
nice
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by loomer: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by thundey95(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2015
And Where is the Baby Bump, useless post

Describe this photo in One Word

Open Link and See the Photo...

http://www.shokinews.com/2015/04/describe-this-photo-in-one-word.html
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Flets: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Most of us would get wiser as we get older.

But be careful what you do today cos it could haunt for a lifetime.

Most people who called her irresponsible in the time past are not living more responsibly than her to today.

Guard your heart and tongue; don't judge too quickly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by delishpot: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Ok.
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
okay?? thats nice.... i guess
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Bonuwa: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Nt intrested
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Lordtrillion(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Congrats. Meanwhile, get 1gig Mtn data for as low as #1,000 with our easter promo price. Check d image & my signature below for more info

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Aromas: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
And ensure you name it Okebuharichukwu bcuz d baby will be proud of being Nigeria when d wind of change is blowing.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by adesegun121(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Waooo so happy for her...
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
Karen Igho stuns in all black with an unmistaken baby bump protruding. She and her husband, Yaroslav, got married December last year in Jos.

Unfortunately, she did not confirm in the caption whether she was indeed pregnant but rather wrote,

Today I am a year older, Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy. I feel complete, I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful,loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family.
Things I thought mattered don’t really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and mature I get.
I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money.
I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life
As I step in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way.’,

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/karen-igho-shows-off-baby-bump/

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by dapizy02(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
she is now pretty
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by yemi2plus(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
I can't see anything there just fat.

Meanwhile, lalasticlala, please, help me push this to FP.

www.nairaland.com/2234710/captain-idris-wada-please-pay

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by kliq(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Where is the baby bump?

Tummy looks like one that is filled with nkwobi,barbecue,suya,orijin,eba etc typical of most Naija babes(eat and eat) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Realgana(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
We don see.
Wetin you want make we do Lalasticlala?
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by joedejana(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
she just over-ate undecided. ...

or her silicon found its way to her stomach
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by foliks(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Where is the baby bump, or I now nid to c wth a lamp in broad daylight like prof from Rivers state wen he wanted to read d result of d election

Someone pls get me 5 lamps oooooo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by baysmith(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
ok...wishing her a safe delivery...
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by xklassic: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
how people change over night. can't believe this coming from Karen
see how she is decently dressed. I really thank God for your life.
The Lord is your strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by sharkraylee: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://sharkraylee..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Wuuworld(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
BBA most kind hearted of all time!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday by Temismith(f): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2015
kkk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Looking Fabulous In New Photos / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.