Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - (15572 Views)

Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / The Igbo Agenda In Buhari's Administration, By Prof. ABC Nwosu / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
The only sure way to stop the flow of blood in Nigeria is for the nations that were forced into the slave camp to go our separate ways.

Some people love the blood anyway!

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Ode my ND state collect more allocation than ur Russian sized boko land..

Mumu..

Dem no teach u dat for Almajiri school?

But that's fair since you're the one that suffers the environmental degradation, destroyed soil and fishes. It's only fair you get a bit more. What you should be worried about are Tompolo, Asari, Clark etc that are diverting the allocation, leaving your fisherman arrse more impoverished than the average almajiri.

Anyway Buhari will deal with them. Sai Buhari!

17 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

But that's fair since you're the one that suffers the environmental degradation, destroyed soil and dishes. It's only fair you get a bit more. What tout should be worried about are Tompolo, Asari, Clark etc that are re routing the allocation, leaving your fishermen arrse more impoverished than the average almajiri.

Lol i am from akwa ibom

Poverty at 27 percent

And education at over 70 percent

As for our boys in the creeks well done

I like how i brought u out then u change arguement to Tompolo

Adamu

ALMAJIRI DROP OUT

6 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Castos(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

What else do you call people that leech and suck on the economy of EVERY state in this country, and yet spew hatred to their hosts in return? Ungrateful Parasites!

Imagine if we hadn't contained you guys in Kano...
If you can't contain us then we can't equally contain your brothers who're enjoying peace and fairness over here in the SE. Stop this tribalism, one Nigeria is what we want. A nigeria that tolerate franchise and not reading tribal meaning into it.

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
An advice from Adamu Ab0ki to his aburro Taju on the way foward towards securing ND oil money.

The begining of the end is here.

Taju meet Adamu. Adamu Ab0ki meet your aburro Taju. Enjoy your one useless Nigeria.

We are farking out

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abduljabbar4(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^See an Hausa man calling Igbo parasite! Now i've heard it all!.....Nothing can top this! shocked
How many Hausa people do you have in your land?
Are you not parasites. Your sisters are all over Kaduna. 40% of my neigbours are igbo people

15 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

THE IGBO'S ARE THE PEOPLE CAUSING TENSION IN LAGOS, AFTER ALL THE YOURBA HAS DONE FOR THEM, THEY STILL WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE. PARASITIES
forgive me,but you're an I.D.I.O.T.

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nah Yoruba i pity last last..

Baba one chance scam them into one scam nigeria

See ur allies.. showing idiocracy on NL

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

How many Hausa people do you have in your land?
Are you not parasites. Your sisters are all over Kaduna. 40% of my neigbours are igbo people

Then leave our Oil allocation money and plant ur groundnut..

Ewu..

8 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abduljabbar4(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I find your second paragraph.....shall we say 'interesting'!

Could you explain how you went about 'containing' Igbos in Kano?

Also, how do Igbos 'leech and suck on the economy of EVERY state' as you claim? Could you show how not to 'leech and suck' on others with examples given on how other ethnicities do it?.....Just so we can learn!
I did my js1 and 2 in kano. He is right. There are many igbo people in kano

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Lol i am from akwa ibom

Poverty at 27 percent

And education at over 70 percent

As for our boys in the creeks well done

I like how i brought u out then u change arguement to Tompolo

Adamu

ALMAJIRI DROP OUT

You should be worried about your leaders evil deceit with numbers that never EVER reflect the reality of the suffering Ibomite. Are you talking about these Akwa Ibom children in school?

13 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abduljabbar4(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Then leave our Oil allocation money and plant ur groundnut..

Ewu..
I said it yesterday. If you call Lagos a no mans land, you are implying that oil is a no regions wealth.

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I did my js1 and 2 in kano. He is right. There are many igbo people in kano

Sadly the hausa in the SS are selling suya and doing manual labor my dog wont do

5 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You should be worried about your leaders evil deceit with numbers that never EVER reflect reality of the suffering Ibomite. Are you talking about these Akwa Ibom children in school?

Do i need to post pics of ur Almajiri brothers washing my gutter??

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I said it yesterday. If you call Lagos a no mans land, you are implying that oil is a no regions wealth.

Oilshould be allocated properly

With Nd states getying proper allocation while the rest is shared

Simple

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by huptin(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
What will PDP gain by inciting violence between neighbours? Power is transient....it does not worth any body's blood.

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Sadly the hausa in the SS are selling suya and doing manual labor my dog wont do
The ones in Kano are selling okrika and daily being caught by HISBAH trying to establish baby factories. Tufia!

11 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by vladimiros: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The ones in Kano are selling okrika and daily being caught by HISBAH trying to establish baby factories. Tufia![/b]

I would rathet sell okrika than be a Hausa beggar in the South like ur brothers.
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBO'S ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA, THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE NIGERIAN PASSPORT WITH ALL THIER FRAUD

12 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abu12: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

My advice to every working boy in the creeks

Blow it up..

They will bear the environmental pollution, thaat resulted from it.

9 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

I would rathet sell okrika than be a Hausa beggar in the South like ur brothers.
And I would rather be a Fulani professional certain to get an NNPC appointment than be a SS hustler uncertain of his future cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBO'S ARE ONLY GOOD AT SELLING FAKE PRODUCTS AND DOING DRUGS AND YET THEY HAVE NO FORBES BILLIONAIRE. IDIOTS

11 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na we go school, Na we go school, yet outsmarted at every turn grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
EVEN AFTER LOOSING THE WAR, THEY STILL THINK THEY CARRY WEIGHT IN NIGERIA, THEY WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS LOOSERS

8 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abduljabbar4(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Isn't it better than the theft, armed robbery,prostitution,drug trafficking and sale of stolen,second hand and pirated dvds,tvs,games,fans etc you are doing here?

8 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by StunningCEO: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:
Aboki

If you call Igbo parasite then leave our Oil alone

Go back to ur groundnut

F00l

muumuu....yiboe get oil.......i tot oil was 9jadelta grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
NNAMDI AZIKWE WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST IGBO PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA, TRUST ME. THERE MIGHT BE MORE PRESIDENT FROM SS, MIDLE-BELT, EDO ETC

5 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Castos(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:
IGBO'S ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUDSTERS IN NIGERIA, THEY HAVE DESTROYED THE NIGERIAN PASSPORT WITH ALL THIER FRAUD

Saying things like this doesn't make you a better person either.
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
StunningCEO:

muumuu....yiboe get oil.......i tot oil was 9jadelta grin

LEAVE THEM, THEY ARE PARASITIES EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA, EVEN IN BORNO STATE YOU WILL FIND THEM THERE DOING THIER PROSTITUTION AND DRUG TRADE THIER TRIBE IS KNOWN FOR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Castos:
Saying things like this doesn't make you a better person either.

WELL IT IS THE TRUTH, THAT IS WHY IGBO'S ARE BEING EXECUTED IN INDONESIA NOW FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING. SO EVEN ME THAT I AM NOT AN IGBO HAS BEEN GIVEN A BAD NAME BY THAT TRIBE

7 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
THE ONLY SPECIALITY OF IGBO'S IS BABY FACTORIES THROUGH OUT NIGERIA, THAT IS THIER BUSINESS ENTERPRISE grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Helped Secondus Become Chairman, Wants To Control Him Permanently - Idahosa / Cost Of Electricity Consumption In Nigeria Cheapest In The World – FG / Babangida Linked To Abacha's Assassination And Abiola's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.