Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - (15573 Views)

Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / The Igbo Agenda In Buhari's Administration, By Prof. ABC Nwosu / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by phillip001(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bansa your father is a caw
astana1:

THE IGBO'S ARE THE PEOPLE CAUSING TENSION IN LAGOS, AFTER ALL THE YOURBA HAS DONE FOR THEM, THEY STILL WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE. PARASITIES
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Deltagiant: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:
EVEN AFTER LOOSING THE WAR, THEY STILL THINK THEY CARRY WEIGHT IN NIGERIA, THEY WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS LOOSERS

If they don't "carry weight", could you please explain why Buhari tried to court the Igbo (as VPs) twice in his bid to grab the presidency....Just for learning sake?
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I personally can't wait till all those bowler hats disappear once and for all from Abuja, can you imagine they actually thought they could rub shoulders grin

10 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:
How can a stinky . Nlood thirsty scum of the earth Hausa calk me a leach

Bastards..

Make boys for creek find ur family rig..

Idi0t

WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMEONE WHO NEVER STAYS IN HIS HOME AND WANTS TO TAKE OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S HOME ? TO ME THAT IS AN IGBO, YOU WILL FIND IGBO EVEN INSIDE BOKO HARAM AREAS. THESE ARE PARASITIES.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
chrisbaba1:
igbos know better. ... This is not anambra or abia so there won't be any problems. Everyone will vote and get who the majority wants not what the igbos want. . . The federal election will be a reflection of Lagos.... PDP will be close but Ambode will still win and there would be peace....

THAT IS THE PROBLEM, THEY KNOW BETTER BUT WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE, WHAT CARRIED IGBO PEOPLE TO LAGOS ASSEMPLY?

13 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Castos(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

WELL IT IS THE TRUTH, THAT IS WHY IGBO'S ARE BEING EXECUTED IN INDONESIA NOW FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING. SO EVEN ME THAT I AM NOT AN IGBO HAS BEEN GIVEN A BAD NAME BY THAT TRIBE
Can't you see that we're our own problem. We disgrace ourselves anyhow. Because we don't have one house, we go out there misbehaving like bastards. Let's love ourselves first, develop our nation and make it greener for pastures rather than using tribal bigotry to disorganise our mental being. I want you my friend to desist from this tribal hatred and fight here and after today cos not all of us are insane. #from an Igbo brother with love.

7 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMEONE WHO NEVER STAYS IN HIS HOME AND WANTS TO TAKE OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S HOME ? TO ME THAT IS AN IGBO, YOU WILL FIND IGBO EVEN INSIDE BOKO HARAM AREAS. THESE ARE PARASITIES.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by pazienza(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any APShIt member could have written printed and snapped then post that stuff on NL.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that that was written by Ndigbo.

Maybe this was how they manufactured non existent stories in 1967. How do you lots expect to get away with such fabrication in 2015 is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
abu12:
[size=14pt]my advice for yoruba people of lagos is to stop appointing igbo into there govt or employ them into civil service, they shld stop selling land to igbo people make the business environment hostile to them, then they respect u and won't interfere with govt policy [/size]

WE NEED TO DO THAT ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! WHEN HAS A YOURBA MAN OR HAUSA MAN BEEN GIVEN POSITION IN THE SOUTH EAST ? THEY ARE LEECHES

9 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Castos(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I personally can't wait till all those bowler hats disappear once and for all from Abuja, can you imagine they actually thought they could rub shoulders grin
Brother it's ok. Quit this act of tribalism, be a good Nigerian and promote peace in the country, that is strength not weakness.

2 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Castos:
Can't you see that we're our own problem. We disgrace ourselves anyhow. Because we don't have one house, we go out there misbehaving like bastards. Let's love ourselves first, develop our nation and make it greener for pastures rather than using tribal bigotry to disorganise our mental being. I want you my friend to desist from this tribal hatred and fight here and after today cos not all of us are insane. #from an Igbo brother with love.

YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT, BUT WHEN IGBO'S HAVE GONE THIS FAR, IT HAS TO BE STOPPED, THEY CANT BE HARASSING THE YOURUBA'S ON THIER LAND

14 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am watching

2 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
pazienza:
Any APShIt member could have written printed and snapped then post that stuff on NL.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove that that was written by Ndigbo.

Maybe this was how they manufactured non existent stories in 1967. How do you lots expect to get away with such fabrication in 2015 is beyond me.

MY FRIEND SHUT UP ! IGBO'S HAVE BEEN SAYING THESE THING FOREVER, THEY WANT TO CONTROL LAGOS AND EVEN FIELDED AND IGBO CANDIDATE

14 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
THE REASON WHY JONAHAN GOVERMENT FAILED WAS BECAUSE HE HAD ALLOT OF IGBOS IN IT, WHO WHERE TOOOOOO TRIBALISITIC .

9 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Castos:
Brother it's ok. Quit this act of tribalism, be a good Nigerian and promote peace in the country, that is strength not weakness.

I'm all for peace, I was calm before being labeled a parasite if you noticed. We will no longer take any derogatory statements towards the north lying down since some uncouth nymphs have turned us to a dart board for their daily frustrations. Thanx bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by pazienza(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

MY FRIEND SHUT UP ! IGBO'S HAVE BEEN SAYING THESE THING FOREVER, THEY WANT TO CONTROL LAGOS AND EVEN FIELDED AND IGBO CANDIDATE

Another APSHIT Agbero! Like leader like followers, when you have a dictator as a leader and mentor, it won't be a surprise that you find it difficult to entertain opposing views.
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Deltagiant: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

Please, proof read your sentences before pressing the "submit" button.

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Then leave our Oil allocation money and plant ur groundnut..

Ewu..
All the natural resources in Nigeria belong to the FG of Nigeria, not the state(s) they are found. Companies that mine them pay the state(s) royalties and the FG pays derivation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by dumodust(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

WE NEED TO DO THAT ALL OVER THE COUNTRY! WHEN HAS A YOURBA MAN OR HAUSA MAN BEEN GIVEN POSITION IN THE SOUTH EAST ? THEY ARE LEECHES
guy be informed and stop spewing falsehood... a northerner was once mayor or something like that in enugu... google

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumodust:

guy be informed and stop spewing falsehood... a northerner was once mayor or something like that in enugu... google

IDIOT, THAT WAS UNDER MILITARY GOVERMENT, SO IT WAS IMPOSED ON THE POPULATION. THIS TIME WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACRY

10 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by dumodust(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I'm all for peace, I was calm before being labeled a parasite if you noticed. We will no longer take any derogatory statements towards the north lying down since some uncouth nymphs have turned us to a dart board for their daily frustrations. Thanx bro.
you aptly named yourself 'quota system' undecided, seems self explanatory, don't blame anybody
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
What we are saying is that the Igbo should stop harassing the SW over non compliance with a phantom solidarity among other petty issues.

Is it their fault you're still full of hate and vengeance for a defeat that happened 50 years ago? See how it has brought you all to another defeat in the same hands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by pazienza(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

Don't worry, soon enough, you lots will get your United kingdom of Arewanistan and Oduanistan, under the imperial leader Buhari and his sidekick Tinubu. You won't have Igbos to worry about again and I reckon the SS minus Edo will get their Niger delta republic they deserve. Abi how you see am? * grins*

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abduljabbar4(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
pazienza:

Another APSHIT Agbero! Like leader like followers, when you have a dictator as a leader and mentor, it won't be a surprise that you find it difficult to entertain opposing views.
Thes pd-pigs won't shut the fvck up. Anyway, we have won
Sai Baba
Sai APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by dumodust(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

IDIOT, THAT WAS UNDER MILITARY GOVERMENT, SO IT WAS IMPOSED ON THE POPULATION. THIS TIME WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACRY
another lie... it was pre-colonial or in the 60s, I said mayor of enugu town, not military administrator... link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1580076/first-mayor-enugu-fulani-cattle
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumodust:

you aptly named yourself 'quota system' undecided, seems self explanatory, don't blame anybody

Lol that moniker is a tribute to the policy that is one of our spoils and guarantees my chances anywhere in government, in addition to the chances I have with you anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Deltagiant: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

Please, try as much as you can to check your spellings.
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by dumodust(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Lol that moniker is a tribute to the policy that is one of our spoils and guarantees my chances anywhere in government, in addition to the chances I have with you anywhere.
ok o... since you're cheating in that aspect, why are you shouting at people that have to work hard to achieve? undecided

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by wakaman: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Can't wait for open season on yellow monkeys( biafran specie)

5 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by otr1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
abu12:
my advice for yoruba people of lagos is to stop appointing igbo into there govt or employ them into civil service, they shld stop selling land to igbo people make the business environment hostile to them, then they respect u and won't interfere with govt policy
This is the solution since it's what they do too.
Share land boundary with an Igbo person and he will try to adjust the beacon.
They've over stayed their welcome and it's time they start feeling the heat. The next 4 years will be hell for them especially in Lagos.
One Igbo got more than he bargained for last Friday. We now have one less Igbo calling Yorubas cowards. [size=13pt]This is to sound a note of warning to you Ibos that you should learn to open your mouths wisely when talking about the Yorubas. Anyone I find calling Yorubas names will have himself to blame, even if he's in Aba.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumodust:

ok o... since you're cheating in that aspect, why are you shouting at people that have to work hard to achieve? undecided

It's not cheating, it's an advantage that was earned, and sustained continually by sheer political dexterity. That's hard work.

2 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Bifwoli: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
The dear and exemplary Igbos should just secede and leave Nigeria with their oil.Its counter intuitive to abuse and tribaly hate the Igbos yet they are the backbone of Nigeria's economy .

Very unwise to bite the hand that feeds Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday / Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.