Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - (15570 Views)

Dickson Has Evil Agenda Against PDP – Makarfi / The Igbo Agenda In Buhari's Administration, By Prof. ABC Nwosu / Jimi Agbaje Should Desist From Making His Mandate An Igbo Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bifwoli:
The dear and exemplary Igbos should just secede and leave Nigeria with their oil.Its counter intuitive to abuse and tribaly hate the Igbos yet they are the backone of Nigeria's economy .

Very unwise to bite the hand that feeds Nigeria.

Feeding my foot. Left to the Ibo, they would rather starve Nigeria if they owned the oil, now that the SS has chosen to follow the same foolish path, we have to use what's left of the oil's value in diversifying the economy so that you all can be completely irrelevant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by dumodust(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

It's not cheating, it's an advantage that was earned, and sustained continually by sheer political dexterity. That's hard work.
shear political dexterity my foot, it was imposed after the civil war on people who had no choice, its just a stupid quick fix fir lack of appropriate education, drive and hustle... for your information its doing your region a big disservice(now that common entrance cut off for yobe is 2 undecided)... it allows dumbos to attain positions and it waters down leadership., anyway, its your own salt, lick it how it pleases you... as for me and my people, who deserves it, gets it

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by StunningCEO: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

WELL WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMEONE WHO NEVER STAYS IN HIS HOME AND WANTS TO TAKE OVER SOMEONE ELSE'S HOME ? TO ME THAT IS AN IGBO, YOU WILL FIND IGBO EVEN INSIDE BOKO HARAM AREAS. THESE ARE PARASITIES.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abduljabbar4(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bifwoli:
The dear and exemplary Igbos should just secede and leave Nigeria with their oil.Its counter intuitive to abuse and tribaly hate the Igbos yet they are the backbone of Nigeria's economy .

Very unwise to bite the hand that feeds Nigeria.
What is this one saying?

8 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Castos(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:

YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT, BUT WHEN IGBO'S HAVE GONE THIS FAR, IT HAS TO BE STOPPED, THEY CANT BE HARASSING THE YOURUBA'S ON THIER LAND
The beauty of politics is opposition ( I know you're heading to the Lagos Guber election stuff). No opposition no contestants no politics and no franchise. Allow them to do their bid, do yours and welcome the result like GEJ did. We're simply Nigerians no harassment in that. Nigeria is multi political.

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
dumodust:

shear political dexterity my foot, it was imposed after the civil war on people who has no choice, its just a stupid quick fix fir lack of appropriate education, drive and hustle... for your information its doing your region a big disservice(now that common entrance cut off for yobe is 2 undecided)... it allows dumbos to attain positions and it waters down leadership., anyway, its your own salt, lick it how it pleases you... as for me and my people, who deserves it, gets it

Actually the policy is not actively applied these days as it has outlived its usefulness. Northern technocrats now dominate the federal civil service while there are northern professionals in our universities and in companies all around the world like GM's Jelani Aliyu who invented the Chevy Volt - an innovative mass production hybrid vehicle. How else could he have had a chance considering our initial handicap as a region? I hope President Buhari officially repeals the policy.

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Change2015(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Crude pruce went from $40 to $54 a barrel because Saudis are putting shale out of market

Please explain!

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Change2015(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Castos:
Can't you see that we're our own problem. We disgrace ourselves anyhow. Because we don't have one house, we go out there misbehaving like bastards. Let's love ourselves first, develop our nation and make it greener for pastures rather than using tribal bigotry to disorganise our mental being. I want you my friend to desist from this tribal hatred and fight here and after today cos not all of us are insane. #from an Igbo brother with love.

Your response is appreciated

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

8 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by splashbaby(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
taharqa:
This is APC poor attempt at propaganda with the aim of diffusing the predictably terrible effects of the thrash that FOOOOL of an Oba said about the Igbos this mornin

It would not work..
Omo ale jatijati.. You have the temerity to call an Oba a fool. Oloriburuku omo iran arire mase. You have invited curses upon yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
bunch of f0ols dislaying their stupidity, when will u all learn that we are all 'ONE NIGERIA' undecided

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
God! Deliver us from the evils of ethnic politics!

Africans are so petty with their tribal outlook, hence their arrested development! We can surely do better than this.

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
loksman:
forgive me,but you're an I.D.I.O.T.

WELL, WHO SAID THE TRUTH WASN'T PAINFUL

5 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Isn't it better than the theft, armed robbery,prostitution,drug trafficking and sale of stolen,second hand and pirated dvds,tvs,games,fans etc you are doing here?

THANK YOU!

6 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:
PDP IS TRYING TO CAUSE TRIBAL PROBLEMS IN LAGOS STATE FOR THIS COMING ELECTION, SEE THE TYPE OF PROPAGANDA THEY ARE SPEWING TO CAUSE TESNION BETWEEN IGBO'S AND YOURUBA'S . WE MUST NOT TOLERATE IT

CHECK OUT THE IMAGE BELOW AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE SHARING
No accusation written there are lies ,they are all truth..
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:
PDP IS TRYING TO CAUSE TRIBAL PROBLEMS IN LAGOS STATE FOR THIS COMING ELECTION, SEE THE TYPE OF PROPAGANDA THEY ARE SPEWING TO CAUSE TESNION BETWEEN IGBO'S AND YOURUBA'S . WE MUST NOT TOLERATE IT

CHECK OUT THE IMAGE BELOW AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE SHARING
No accusation written there are lies ,they are all the truth..
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by abokikhalifa: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
All this igbo pple sha.... How many una be self....you live ur village come hustle for lagos nd you pple a still not thankful... If your state was as good as lagos would you botterr ur slf comming to lagos? The ans is NO..yOur vote can't beat that of the yorubas nd hausas in lagos na....if una like jimi agbaje make una carry go una place go vote for the poor man so dat he can serve you pple..like say jimi agbaje even send una self....awonoloriburukusomebody

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by astana1: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
abokikhalifa:
All this igbo pple sha.... How many una be self....you live ur village come hustle for lagos nd you pple a still not thankful... If your state was as good as lagos would you botterr ur slf comming to lagos? The ans is NO..yOur vote can't beat that of the yorubas nd hausas in lagos na....if una like jimi agbaje make una carry go una place go vote for the poor man so dat he can serve you pple..like say jimi agbaje even send una self....awonoloriburukusomebody

THANK YOU, THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO LEECH OFF OTHER PEOPLE.

9 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You have evidently identified the hypocrisy in your statement by implying all tribes need each other and therefore calling any party a parasite is plain stupid, this should be obvious to an IGBOSON since your kinsmen are known to be migrant businessmen that can be found looking for a livelihood anywhere from the most remote villages of Katsina to the most inhumane drug trafficking deathrow cells of Indonesia.
Your hatred will consume you.... Bigot

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
astana1:
THE ONLY SPECIALITY OF IGBO'S IS BABY FACTORIES THROUGH OUT NIGERIA, THAT IS THIER BUSINESS ENTERPRISE grin

Don't mind those OSU people they are worse than almajiri. At least the almajiri's still know where they belong. Almost all the Igbo migrants were disowned from their villages. They have no where to go to and they are worse than orphans.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chappie:

Your hatred will consume you.... Bigot

Imagine an Ibo man talking of hatred and bigotry, hatred that led you to bomb your own cities and teargas your own mothers?

This is just classic grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jim Agbaje is NOT Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Waspy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:
Aboki

If you call Igbo parasite then leave our Oil alone

Go back to ur groundnut

F00l
Funny how you children of recent ages talk abt the oil in the SS.

Do you think the oil just came out of nowhere?

Do you think the investments of exploration and refining of the first barrels from Oloibiri was from the thrift collected from Southerners ( when I say southerners, I mean SS only and not inclusive of their parastic hinterland neighbors) ?

Didn't it occur to you that the groundnut and cocoa and rubber monies was what dug the oil wells.

Do you think your forefathers would have seen what was in the ground if no investment was done with the cocoa and groundnut monies?

More interesting is the fact that most lasting investments and developments in the SE and SS were those that had bn done with the groundnut and cocoa money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Orunto: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please stop causing and harrassing the Igbos in Lagos. Let them vote for whoever they wish to vote for. And to the Igbos in Lagos, "when you are in Rome bahave like a Roman".

4 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Waspy:
Funny how you children of recent ages talk abt the oil in the SS.

Do you think the oil just came out of nowhere?

Do you think the investments of exploration and refining of the first barrels from Oloibiri was from the thrift collected from Southerners?

Didn't it occur to you that the groundnut and cocoa and rubber monies was what dug the oil wells.

Did you think your forefathers would have seen what was in the ground if no investment was done with the cocoa and groundnut monies?

More interesting is the fact that most lasting investments and developments in the SE and SS were those that had bn done with the groundnut and cocoa money

You need to see that video on youtube. Igbo people fighting for freedom in Malaysia. I almost fainted after watching that video

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by chiedu7: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
vladimiros:

Then leave our Oil allocation money and plant ur groundnut..

Ewu..

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by QuotaSystem: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
ydass:

You need to see that video on youtube. Igbo people fighting for freedom in Malaysia. I almost fainted after watching that video

Did you see the one where they were being chased out of an Indian village for causing commotion during their protest of a member's killing? They seem to carry commotion with them into any society magnanimous enough to host them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by chiedu7: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
otr1:

This is the solution since it's what they do too.
Share land boundary with an Igbo person and he will try to adjust the beacon.
They've over stayed their welcome and it's time they start feeling the heat. The next 4 years will be hell for them especially in Lagos.
One Igbo got more than he bargained for last Friday. We now have one less Igbo calling Yorubas cowards. [size=13pt]This is to sound a note of warning to you Ibos that you should learn to open your mouths wisely when talking about the Yorubas. Anyone I find calling Yorubas names will have himself to blame, even if he's in Aba.[/size]

1 Like

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by 4stylz: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^See an Hausa man calling Igbo parasite! Now i've heard it all!.....Nothing can top this! shocked

Nigeria is One. Igbo, hausa, Niger delta...we are all one, but this tribalism in Lagos is killing it, I see Nigeria heading for a breakup in few years to come..no love for this country!

U all see why Nigeria cannot work together

Because, we can't Kill Tribalism totally the way all these is going...As you carry on your daily living..Remember we are not going to be around forever!

2 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lagos state from time has bin d center of yoruba development,this war or whatever it is,is an insult on the yoruba race worldwide

6 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
QUOTASYSTEM AND VLADIMIROS u guys are so funny..lol
fighting over nothing.
Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by whitecat1: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
ibos have no oil, but thought they could get one over on us! They think by keep saying it might make it become the truth one day.
StunningCEO:

muumuu....yiboe get oil.......i tot oil was 9jadelta grin

3 Likes

Re: THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Did you see the one where they were being chased out of an Indian village for causing commotion during their protest of a member's killing? They seem to carry commotion with them into any society magnanimous enough to host them.

Oh yes those drug peddling Chukwudi disrupted the peace of a State in India in 2013. It was disgraceful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes / President Tinubu Did Not Foresee The Enormity Of Nigeria’s Challenges - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.