Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised (5048 Views)

Davido Is The Only Nigerian Musician That Has 100% In Fatherly Love (pics, Vid) / Shocking: See Nigerian Musician That Have Spent Time In Police Custody / Iyanya Set To Get Married After Dropping A Couple Of Albums [READ HERE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised by Holyfield1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

In fact,Gucci Mane was the first major artist MikeWillMadeIt ever made beats for and he has made beats for Gucci Mane more than anybody and he brought Mike Will out,Gucci Mane is the Godfather of many of these new rappers,the likes of Chief Keef,Nicki Minaj,Waka Flocka,Young Thug,in fact,Young Thug and Chief Keef are still signed to his label,he's the first to sign Waka Flocka,he used to have beef with Jay z and a highly publicized beef with Young Jeezy,and almost every rappers respect him,you'd hear the people like Kanye,Rick Ross,Fabolous,Chief Keef,Lil Reese,Oj Da Juiceman,Fredo Santana,The Game,Bow wow,etc shouting his name in their songs and French Montana even did a song he named "Gucci Mane"
Hmmmm....well I'll try surfing the web.....Is Meek mills,Lilwayne,Rich Homie Quan,Birdmen,nd Me also signed to his label?
Re: Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised by luthorcorp: 9:56am On May 07, 2015
hmmmm gucci mane,birdman never takes this guy for granted coz he has got enthusiasm n brains...love that song he did with wayne "we be steady mobbin"
Re: Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised by luthorcorp: 10:01am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

That's why he says he's so icy,the ice on him is too much,imagine how much those cost and they're not some cheap gold chains,can you see canary stones and pink diamonds?
its only those that know little about hiphop that would underate gucci,he has been around ince even b4 wayne "tha carta" sprung up......but one tin his fans detest about him is his nack 4 getting in trouble.......himself n Tony yayo of g unit are uncle sam's regulars
Re: Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised by iamrealdeji(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
luthorcorp:
its only those that know little about hiphop that would underate gucci,he has been around ince even b4 wayne "tha carta" sprung up......but one tin his fans detest about him is his nack 4 getting in trouble.......himself n Tony yayo of g unit are uncle sam's regulars
in fact,most of these nairalanders don't even know him,i was really surprised
Re: Famous Musician That Has Released Highest Number Of Albums,you Will Be Surprised by luthorcorp: 9:39pm On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
in fact,most of these nairalanders don't even know him,i was really surprised
dont be my friend even bunch of them dont know dr dre,well i wouldn't blame them..not everyone is interested in foreign affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Six People That Looks Like President Barrack Obama / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Shows Off Her Sexy Legs / Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.