Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) (6912 Views)

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Satan Or Sin,which Is Greater? / Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by shahan(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2007
gbade. x:

o' boy, where babs dey now? Abi him too don go grow bia bia cheesy .

He's off to measure the length. cheesy

mrpataki:

So he was a Cele Worshipper!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No wonder all the while.
You know must cele people never hear word once, you have to keep drumming it now and then.

Loruko Jesu!
Loruko Jesu!
Loruko Jesu!

So i guess you have to keep drumming the answers to him every now and then before he understands you a bit cheesy undecided

No wooonnddeeerr!! cheesy
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 10, 2007
mrpataki:

So he was a Cele Worshipper!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder all the while.

You know must cele people never hear word once, you have to keep drumming it now and then.

Loruko Jesu!
Loruko Jesu!
Loruko Jesu!

So i guess you have to keep drumming the answers to him every now and then before he understands you a bit cheesy undecided

well he claims to have been a "Christian",I suppose he must have been whipped with a thousand pigeons,how else can one explain his lack of understanding?
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by babs787(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2007
lol, funny set of people.

so cele is not part of christianity, na wa oo.

besides i wasnt a celestial member.

u don hear brethren?
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by shahan(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2007
We hear you, bros cheesy

So, how about coming closer home to the real deal, since you call us "brethren"?
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by ono(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2007
Bop, I have read, and believe me, my head and eyes are aching badly. I don't think there would be an end to this. Until Jesus comes and put all things in their right perspective.

I hope Muslims believe in the second coming of Jesus.
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2007
The truth is that quoting man written text from the Bible that has been written, re-written and butchered over the past two thousand years does not prove or disprove anything  lipsrsealed

It is pointless  sad

Might just as well quote chapters from any William Shakespere novel. They at least are well written and have a good story line  cheesy
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by lafile(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
Can every Christian just agree to ignore, ABSOLUTELY IGNORE this kinky reverend? he hasn't made any shred of sense since his first post.
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
@Lafile

You would of course know that Mr. 102 posts!

You have given very good advice. Every Christian bury your head in the sand if you read something that is not to your taste.

Well Mr. self-servicer Lafile , I must tell you that you are the worst of your breed. Maybe I disagree with allot of what people write in this thread, but at least they take time to answer in depth the issues raised if I agree with them or not.

You are just a 100% utter Arrow! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by gbadex1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2007
The unRevered Revving Rev at it again! cheesy
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2007
@Gbade

Did you get your dress for the wedding? grin grin grin
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by babs787(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2007
@shahan,

We hear you, bros

So, how about coming closer home to the real deal, since you call us "brethren"?

coming home? explain
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by shahan(f): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2007
Simple: you're still roaming in the arabian desert with tough sand-storms blowing across your face if you can't see the solid evidence weighing against Muhammad's claims to be a 'prophet'. You're coming closer home as your arguments begin to wane. . . and you can now call us brethren! grin
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2007
Mohammed, Jesus, Angels, Zombies, God, Fairies (other than the Pataki type) are all figments of overactive imaginations.

@Shahan

Surely you are walking in the same sand storm as the people you are addressing?

It is like children in school saying something like 'my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend'

Pointless as you are arguing about which imaginary pretend invisible being grin grin grin grin

They are both pure fiction tongue tongue

So Funny and slightly sad sad sad sad

It is sad that people spend so much of their time looking for something that does not exist, whilst wasting the precious time they have on Earth sad sad
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by shahan(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2007
Look Reverend, whenever you want to patronise people with your infantile banters, just turn home to your dad and the kinky group. If your dad is the head of a pure fiction club, what's my bother with that? Your hypocrisy isn't worth the waste of time.
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 10:45am On Jan 14, 2007
shahan:

Look Reverend, whenever you want to patronise people with your infantile banters, just turn home to your dad and the kinky group. If your dad is the head of a pure fiction club, what's my bother with that? Your hypocrisy isn't worth the waste of time.

shahan:

Simple: you're still roaming in the arabian desert with tough sand-storms blowing across your face if you can't see the solid evidence weighing against Muhammad's claims to be a 'prophet'.

No Comment lipsrsealed
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by shahan(f): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2007
Good.
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2007
OK, Just one cheesy

You are a 100%, genuine 24 carat self-servicer shocked
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by shahan(f): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2007
No worries.
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Nella(f): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2007
shahan:

GUD ONE!! hey Reverend u r a good example of a Person who has his a brain but just never use it in d right way!!
one advice 4 u: " u should sew ur self 4 being so stupid!!
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by MP007(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
bab787, nOTHINg annoys MP007 than human stupidity .First of all, Jesus died for our sins(including urs), Its true that man was not born with sin but we(humans) fell from grace, (when satan did his thing with eve) , it was a result of that event that human generation became sinners, In the early years , animals where used as sacrifices anything one sinned or commited a crime but the coming of christ made it possibe to confess and be forgiven.Keep in mind that forgiveness of sin doesnt mean that u will stil not be punished.

And if u wanna know the sin that he(Jesus) came and died for, let him come into ur life .Ask Jesus and u will be surprised, God bless you, JESUS IS LORD,
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2007
Jesus is LORD?

Lord of the Rings?
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by barikade: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2007
MP007:

And if u want to know the sin that he(Jesus) came and died for, let him come into your life .Ask Jesus and u will be surprised, God bless you, JESUS IS LORD,

Amen! smiley
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Horus(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2007
If God so loved the world, why didn't he come himself instead of sending his only begotten son? (John 3:16)
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2007
He did not come as he does not exist. A non existent person can not send a non existent son.

Simple really grin grin grin
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by barikade: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2007
MP007:

And if u want to know the sin that he(Jesus) came and died for, let him come into your life .Ask Jesus and u will be surprised, God bless you, JESUS IS LORD,

Amen again! cool
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by olutomiwa(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2007
Horus:

If God so loved the world, why didn't he come himself instead of sending his only begotten son? (John 3:16)
to PROVE THAT HE LOVES D WORLD[/b]he [b]SACRIFICED HIS ONLY SON,which i know if u av MILLIONS OF CHILDREN u will never give out any of dem neither will u [b]DO SUCH A BIG THING[/b]will u?i don,t thnk so.
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Reverend(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2007
Yes, he scarificed his only son to save the planet and stop millions of people dying cry cry cry

Oh, hang on , Millions of people are still dying each and every year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I supposed he wasted a son for nothing (or it never really happened) tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by OmoEko1(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
Reverend:

Yes, he scarificed his only son to save the planet and stop millions of people dying cry cry cry

Oh, hang on , Millions of people are still dying each and every year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I supposed he wasted a son for nothing (or it never really happened) tongue tongue tongue

U need JESUS in your life grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by Horus(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
Oh, hang on ,  Millions of people are still dying each and every year    

I supposed he wasted a son for nothing (or it never really happened)
Exact!!!!, And if he already came to save us and remove all sin, then why are christians still waiting for him to return, and why are millions of christians  still sinning every days?
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by TellyB(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
Reverend:

Yes, he scarificed his only son to save the planet and stop millions of people dying

Where did you read that?

And what about the case of your Kinkyclub which exposed nude Africans on your website until you guys had to remove it from public view under pressure?  cool
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by gbadex1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ the Revvin' Rev:

aren't you supposed to start your night-shift at that part-time Aboki job up in Buckingham?
Re: Did Jesus For Our Sin? Which Sin? (no, Bring Your Proof If You R Truthful) by TellyB(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2007
Horus:

Exact!!!!, And if he already came to save us and remove all sin, then why are christians still waiting for him to return, and why are millions of christians  still sinning every days?

What has happened to your Real Yashua? What has he saved YOU from?  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True Story Of Jesus On The Cross (the Gospel Of Barnabas) / The Difference Between Christmas Eve & Watch Night? / 17 Top FACTs U Probably Don't Know About JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.