Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (62316 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

As it is for a leaf floating on river so shall it be for me.

I shall never rest until I meet my six ft.
It will happen very soon, bastard!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Cursed be the ground that u thread. Ur family will die of dehydration in rainy season!
Your kids will eat rat poison and die slowly
You shall bury half members of your family this year alone
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

You're supposed to be wailing. But you re still showing your generational stupidity

Bastardo! Complete idiot!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

The woes of sonponna will visit you.

You have just started.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

The punishment of the akala killer is yours.

From now on!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

You're supposed to be wailing. But you re still showing your generational stupidity

Bastardo! Complete idiot!
Your mom will be raped and stoned in public
Your dad will fall from his palm wine tree and die
You've been cursed, bastard! Nothing will save u now
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

A mad man never knows what is right.

You will never know what's right.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

The woes of sonponna will visit me.

And that's just the beginning of my calamity.
Yes, it's just the beginning. Soon maggots will start growing in ur stomach and every food u eat will become a poison for u
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

Onions come in folds and layers.

Your woes are compounded in folds and layers.

Abala!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

You have been cursed! Go and face ur warrant!
Even the devil, ur father, has rejected u now because the curse is stronger than what he can tackle
Everybody close to u is cursed too!
And they will all die painful deaths
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

The tool that is used to kill a tortoise lives with it.

You will maim yourself. And then dieeeeee!!!!!! angry
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

[s]Onions come in folds and layers.

Your woes are compounded in folds and layers.

Abala![/s]
That onions will kill ur parents!
Ur family will all eat grass like cows from Maiduguri
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

[s]The tool that is used to kill a tortoise lives with it. [/s]
I will maim myself. And then dieeeeee!!!!!! cry cry
Of course, u will die. But not until ur done burying ur people
Ogun, Sango and Amadioha will all collabo and strike every member of your family dead!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Maggots, vultures and bush pigs will feed from the flesh of your dead family!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

Of course, u will die. But not until ur done burying ur people
Ogun, Sango and Amadioha will all collabo and strike every member of your family dead!

You've collected your own full quota. The next is for your people

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Your sisters will be stripped in public and raped with sticks! grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

I've collected your own full quota. The next is for my people embarassed cry
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Disaster will befall u and ur kindred!
You will walk with animals in the bush like the Fulanis! And the cobra will kill ur new born babies while they sleep
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

I hereby pronounce u an imbecilic t.wat!
It shall run in ur blood
Your kids will all SS
Every money u earn will be spent on treating them but in the end they will all die!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Bastard, are u not done copying yet? Show what u got and lemme end ur miserable life with curses from the underground!
You shall give birth to ogbanjes and abikus cos u inherited it from ur family
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Ezenwanyi mmiri!!!

The next sacrifice is Activa's family

Afflict them with incurable diseases

Let them die like sacrificial dogs

Isee!!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

Useless xbladez,

Your uncle will weep over u

You will die unmarried
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2015
XBLadez:

Ezenwanyi mmiri!!!

Ojota - where you will be hit by a car and die

Imo - where your remains will be interred

Next!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Oshodi - where you will fall off from the bridge and die

Ibadan - where your remains will be interred

Hell fire - your original destination tongue grin
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by XBLadez: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

Useless Activa

Your grandfather will weep over u

You will die unmarried grin grin

I think I'm enjoying this now. More!
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Aroh48(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Activa:

What u wrote here is senseless

Go back and return. Idiota
problem of andriod phones.I said Fool read wht u typed.Scallywag.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by frankdudus(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.this OBA is a fool. OBA LIL WAYN AKIOLU IS A BASTARD
onyedikachukwue:
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by frankdudus(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
If Ure not a BASTARD urself You should leave ur village, come to lagos, go to his palace nd say what u typed up there...
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by abacusCm(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
I don't blame you that bcs we all known that Ibos have no respect for elders....afterall you do wake your father with legs...so I'm not surprise for you calling Oba of Lagos a Bastard.Ibos are traitors.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by obinna311(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2015
don't you cry change is here, weeping may endure for the night but joy is gona come in the morning so you don't have to cry no more, hold God by his word coz He is gona do what He says so just lift ur hands and give him praise

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by abiakenobi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
this dude is practically out of his mind. i wonder if he has kids, they should be ashamed of him.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ewwwwwww.... Wanna puke undecided sad
Don't vomit here oo, if you do, no one will pack it oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / #EndSARS: Soldiers, Toyin Abrahim Protest In Ibadan / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Ikeja, Lagos (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.